10 Best Hotels To Stay In Woodfords California – Top Hotel Reviews
Woodfords California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Woodfords California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woodfords California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woodfords California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Woodfords California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Woodfords California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Woodfords California:
Carson Valley Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Carson Valley Inn is located in Minden in the region of Nevada, just 12 miles from South Lake Tahoe. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad are available. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carson City is 14 miles from Carson Valley Inn, and Stateline is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely knowledgeable and friendly helpful overall just a great experience
- Close to skiing, shopping, sightseeing, ect. The Casino and resturants are very good
- Casino hotel with vacation feel. Good restaurant downstairs.
- Katie’s Restaurant in the Casino area of the property had good food at moderate prices. I like the non’smoking rooms.
- Katie’s was well priced and had great food. The room was clean. Gaming was acceptable.
Tahoe Seasons Resort By Diamond Resorts
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Tahoe Seasons Resort By Diamond Resorts offers accommodations in South Lake Tahoe, just 1.1 miles from Patsy’s Skilift. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from tahoe seasons diamond resorts.
No reviews yet.
Carson Valley Motor Lodge
Carson Valley Motor Lodge is located in Minden, 12 miles from South Lake Tahoe and 14 miles from Carson City. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stateline is 9 miles from Carson Valley Motor Lodge, and Virginia City is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 38 miles from Carson Valley Motor Lodge.
- Very pleased with my stay. Not to mention won at the casino too!
- I thought the website was NOT misleading (as stated in another review). I got exactly what I booked and it was clean, affordable and comfortable.
- Very comfortable bed. Lots of pillows, and the pillows were great. Not your typical motel pillows
- Go to Kate’s Cafe in the main casino for breakfast. Great deal!
- Comfortable and clean accommodations. Good restaurants close by.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden
This Minden Holiday Inn is on Highway 88 and just 3 miles from the Minden-Tahoe Airport. The hotel features free Wi-Fi, as well as an indoor pool and hot tub.Rooms at Holiday Inn Express Minden, decorated with modern colors and furniture, have a flat-screen TV with cable. Other helpful amenities in each room include a hairdryer and a coffee maker.The Minden Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites serves a breakfast every morning. There is a well-equipped business center on site, as well as coin laundry facilities.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Minden is 2 miles from the Carson Valley Museum. The Carson Valley Golf Course is a 12-minute drive away.
- Comfortable bed, nice view, charming town, good breakfast.
- Cookies at night and a great breakfast. Nice clean rooms.
- eggs were hot and the staff made sure everything was available. Coffee was the most used and if it ran out staff was on it and brought in full dispensers.
- Very close to family. Friendly nice hotel. Good free breakfast
- Newer hotel, rooms nicely decorated, bathrooms large, lobby area impressive. Staff provided good guidance on area.
Black Bear Lodge
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe – and a guest favorite.
Black Bear Lodge is located in South Lake Tahoe, 1.9 miles from Patsy’s Skilift and 2.4 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Reno-Tahoe International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- From the husband and wife owned property, to meeting the hotel mascot Lola-they really set the tone for the entire stay. The rooms are absolutely beautiful and for the price is underrated. The surroundings is set in a private cabin like atmosphere and super quiet! They not only have a huge bathroom and shower but the beds are super comfy and fluffy as well. It really makes you feel like you’re home and at peace. They add something fun and extra that brings the family experience in which is free games and movies located in the main building upstairs. This is definitely a place I’ll be telling everyone but also be our new family destination hotel when we come into town.
- The property was centrally located. The lodge is very charming and very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Would stay there again.
- Nice quiet oasis in the middle of South Lake Tahoe. Close to great restaurants, outings and activities.
- loved the place, great beds, comfort in every way. guest cottages were spacious and well appointed. I would stay here again. Special note: they no longer serve hot breakfast as was stated in info. There are new owners and they only serve juice and breakfast rolls.
- Very large room and in the middle of the forest with a lot of (small) pretty animals
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe
Motel 6 South Lake Tahoe is located in South Lake Tahoe, 3.5 miles from Patsy’s Skilift and 5 miles from The Gondola at Heavenly.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 42 miles away.
- No soap soap shampoo one toilet paper staff understand when I was talking to him would not stay again
- What is good here? Only the price and the location, nothing more.
- Wasn’t sure what to expect as this was our first stay at a Motel 6, but it was good. Basic but comfortable, decent location, really lovely helpful staff and clean.
- Room had fridge and microwave which was nice, staff was also very polite. Tons of parking and not too far from concert venue. Room was clean.
- Staff was really nice and location wasnt too far from concert venue. Was able to keep same room although booked two different so that was nice.
This hotel is 1.5 miles from Lake Tahoe Beach and a 7-minute walk from Lake Tahoe Golf Course. It features spacious rooms with a flat-screen TV and serves a continental breakfast.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Econo Lodge South Lake Tahoe. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and free cable. Some rooms also feature a fireplace.A continental breakfast is served in the lobby. Toast, coffee, juice, cereal and oatmeal are available.Many casinos, including Horizon Casino and Mont Bleu Casino, are within 3 miles of the hotel, and provide shuttle service to the Econo Lodge. Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort is a 6-minute drive away.The 24-hour front desk has fax and copy services at the South Lake Tahoe Econo Lodge. Free on-site parking is also available.
- It’s a motel not a hotel people stop reviewing it with hotel standards. Really nice place with super great Wi-Fi fastest Wi-Fi iv had in a motel.
- Fireplace was a surprise and is a good size, cousi and you get what you pay for! Is good after all
- The fireplace was great addition to our winter fairytale experience. Loved this place.
- super close to Heavenly slopes and lots of food places. Has the basics, but nothing nice if you are looking for nice.
- The location & usually the heart shaped tub but they promised a certain room when I got there they had given my room to someone else
Apex Inn South Lake Tahoe
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe.Located in South Lake Tahoe, 4.2 miles from Patsy’s Skilift, Apex Inn South Lake Tahoe features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Probably the only thing was the location of the hotel.
- Very pleasant, helpful and approachable staff, the room was modest but very clean.
Great basecamp for outdoor activities.
Bike friendly. Very small rooms have always been very clean. Perfect place if you just need a comfy bed and shower. Great pizza across the street. Short walk to coffee, groceries, CVS, etc…
Great value if you get a discount. Decent value at regular rate.
- Very satisfied. Older property, but bath and carpets had been updated, and it was very clean. Not the Ritz, but we weren’t looking for, or expecting that. Very good value for the money!
- Nice, clean room, friendly staff, great location for Sierra-at-Tahoe access. Non-memory foam pillows available in drawers under TV. Mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker were all handy.
Tahoe Valley Lodge
Directly off Highway 50 in South Lake Tahoe, California, near Heavenly Ski Area, this unique property provides complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi access.Tahoe Valley Lodge and Spa features a seasonal outdoor pool and relaxing hot tub. Guests will also appreciate free on-site tanning.With a location between Lake Tahoe and the High Sierra Mountains, the Tahoe Valley Lodge is surrounded by a variety of year-round activities. Guests can spend the day skiing or dog sledding in the winter, and during the summer, guests can go hiking, fishing and more.
No reviews yet.
The Alder Inn
One of our top picks in South Lake Tahoe – and a guest favorite.
Located just a 5-minute drive from Stateline casinos, this South Lake Tahoe boutique hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. The rooms include spa bathrobes.Wine glasses, a wine opener, a Keurig coffee and tea-making machine is provided in each uniquely-decorated guest room at The Alder Inn. A small fridge and microwave are also included for convenience.Free bicycles are available for guest use and ping-pong is available at The Alder Inn South Lake Tahoe.Lake Tahoe is less than a 10-minute walk away. The Gondola to Heavenly Mountain Resort is 1 miles away.
- The management of this location is very professional and has a warm attitude. When I selected the room on the booking.com, the pictures of the accommodation popped up with an extra lounge bed, i was very excited about it as i had our toddler joining us. When we got there the room did not much but the landlord understood our position , she was enough nice and professional and accommodated as in a desired room. She even offered us extra sheet and pillow. The room have gas hitters which is good and doesn’t make the air dry. Our stay with Alder Inn was very pleasant and meet our expectations. Thank you Laura for your service we will definitely come back again! the location is perfect! Thank you!
- Warm welcome at the reception desk. The room was very clean and well appointed, with everything we needed and nice touches. loved the plush blankets and robes and a dip in three jacuzzi heated to 104° while there was snow outside. a short 10 minute stroll to the Lakeside. Less in the opposite direction to the Blue Angel Café where we got a warm welcome and hot, comforting meal.
- Comfort and cleanliness of the room, fairly new bathroom
- We were in need of a first level room and they were able to accommodate us. Parking was nice. We were not able to use the spa this time, but it looked really inviting! Staff was very nice.
- The property was central, quiet and clean. The room was comfortable and spacious. The staff were all super helpful and friendly, always happy to help and suggested great places to see as well as dine. The hot tub was an awesome addition to a couple of nights on the road. Would definitely stay here again if visiting South Lake Tahoe. ?
Top Hotels In Woodfords California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Woodfords California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Woodfords California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Woodfords California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!