10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wonder Lake Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Wonder Lake Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wonder Lake Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wonder Lake Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wonder Lake Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wonder Lake Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wonder Lake Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wonder Lake Illinois:
Super 8 McHenry
This hotel in McHenry, Illinois is located off Highway 31. It offers a daily breakfast, on-site laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have cable TV with HBO movie channels.The simply styled rooms offer a small seating area and a telephone. A private bathroom is also provided and select rooms at McHenry Super 8 have a work desk.Moraine Hills is 2.5 miles from the Super 8 McHenry. The Volo Auto Museum is a 15-minute drive away.
- What I liked … hmm not a whole lot to say about this place. Customer service was inadequate, when I booked my room I requested a/c be turned on prior to arrival . Had to request a blanket because the one I had was torn up , and I had to go down to service desk to pick up blanket . Vending machines were over priced and had little choices to choose from. There was a lady walkin around crying and being disorderly but no one seemed to care .
- The room was huge loved the three queen beds but horrible smell, owner just came down with spray, niece opened the curtains in the am and lots of water damage and that’s where the smell came from! My son has really issues with mold!
- The peaceful environment, room cleanliness, and comfortable bed.
- Excellent staff. This was the second time I have stayed there. Each time the staff went out of their way to insure everything was as good as it could be.
- The bed was comfortable. Hotel staff that I spoke with were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was OK. I would have liked more different bread selections.
Hampton Inn McHenry
This McHenry, Illinois Hampton Inn features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a 25-inch cable TV. A daily shuttle service is offered to O’Hare International Airport.A work desk and seating area are provided in all rooms at this hotel. Each room is also equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.The Hampton Inn McHenry offers a whirlpool, on-site gym and a business center. Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast or a snack from the hotel’s convenience store.The Volo Auto Museum is a 15-minute drive from this hotel and McHenry Shores Beach Park is just 2.4 miles away. O’Hare International Airport is within 45 miles.
- The pool was closed and no one notified me but I was upgraded to a Jacuzzi suite so that was kinda nice
- The staff was curteous and made sure I had all knowledge of hotel. Loved the delicious cookies
- The Bed was so Comfortable..That is a major factor for 2 people with back trouble.
- Loved the hot tub. The staff were all extremely nice. The room was perfect. Breakfast was great.
- Location was good, staff, room,breakfast was great. We will be returning to the area in August and have already reserved our room
Super 8 Richmond
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Richmond offers accommodations in Richmond, just 10 miles from Lake Geneva.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Gurnee is 22 miles from Super 8 Richmond, and Waukegan is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 38 miles from Super 8 Richmond.
- Room was warm enough in the coldest day, breakfast was ok as well. Sheets and towels were clean.
- size of room, staff was very friendly, free breakfast, location
- We were looking for a budget motel to enjoy a Lake Geneva weekend. If you want to visit Lake Geneva, Twin Lakes or Richmond, this is a good place at a budget price. We drove to Lake Geneva to enjoy the lake and shops, ate breakfast at “Manny’s” in Twin Lakes, and dinner in Lake Geneva. As an added plus, the antique stores, Kelly’s Leather, women clothing and coffee shops are well worth visiting in Richmond.
- The place was conveniently located. Staff was friendly. Nice choices for the breakfast..
- The staff at this place was great. They really went out of their way to accommodate my family.
Best Western Woodstock Inn
Best Western Woodstock Inn offers accommodations in Woodstock.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 26 miles from Hotel Woodstock Inn, and Lake Geneva is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and smelled fabulous. The beds were firm.
- The breakfast was very good and the room was clean and comfortable. I enjoyed the shower instead of a tub.
- Rooms were clean,beds were comfortable,breakfast was good, very clean well stocked.
- The location. The evening staff very helpful. The cleanliness.
- The location of hotel was great. We liked the king size bed in our room.
Super 8 Woodstock
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Woodstock offers accommodations in Woodstock, just 25 miles from Schaumburg.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Geneva is 21 miles from Super 8 Woodstock, and DeKalb is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It was clean. Even looked like the carpet had been recently shampooed or replaced.
- The room was cozy, but laid out well. Full size bathtub. Very clean and comfy. There is an elevator also.
- There was a continental breakfast for which I unfortunately did not take advantage of, but seeing it available was a treat. But by them being 7 minutes away from the venue I had to work that night, I couldn’t ask for better.
- the staff was excellent, mngr-front desk-housekeeping. provided extra towels without question, allowed me to ck out one hour later. very accomidating
- room was quiet and beds were comfortable. staff was accomodating and polite. I was glad there was an elevator
Quality Inn Woodstock
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Woodstock offers accommodations in Woodstock.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Schaumburg is 25 miles from Quality Inn Woodstock, and Lake Geneva is 20 miles away. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Crystal Lake, IL
This Crystal Lake, Illinois hotel offers free local transportation, a heated indoor pool, and fitness center. Less than a 15 minute walk from Pingree Road Metra train station, it offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Crystal Lake. They feature a flat-screen cable TV with HBO.The hotel serves a continental breakfast that includes Belgian waffles and cheese omelets. Guests can also enjoy free fruit, cookies, and candy. A Country Cupboard Store is on site.Country Inn Crystal Lake is 2 miles from Raue Center for the Arts and 5 miles from Foxford Hills Golf Club. Six Flags Great America theme park is 26 miles away.
- Convenient and quiet location. The room was well appointed.
- The room was an amazing size and very comfortable.
- For the amount of guests you need at least one more waffle maker we waited 20 minutes then left one woman had both machines tied up the entire time
Breakfast was good. Pool area was nice.
Check in was easy.
- Breakfast was exceptional! We would recommend this facility and will stay there again when we’re in the area.
Comfort Inn Crystal Lake
This Crystal Lake hotel is within a 30-minute drive of the Huntley Outlet Mall. This hotel offers an indoor heated pool and provides a microwave in every room.Comfort Inn Crystal Lake rooms include a refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Comfort Inn provides a daily continental breakfast. The hotel also has a business center and gym.The Crystal Lake Comfort Inn is within 30-minute drive of the Grand Victoria Casino. The hotel is 29 miles from Six Flags Great America, an amusement park.
- the variety for breakfast. cleanliness. the politeness of the staff
- Very clean quiet water pressure on shower was wonderful, staff friendly and helpful. Wonderful service.
- Bed was very comphy. Close to the elevator. Lemon water and popcorn great to have. Good access to the breakfast room.
- Perfect location with everything near by. No complaints whatsoever.
We loved the selfmade waffle at breakfast.
Grest service for the price we paid.
Super 8 Crystal Lake
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located off Highway 14, this Crystal Lake, Illinois hotel is across the street from Crystal Lake Mall. It features a daily continental breakfast and pet-friendly guest rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Super 8 Crystal Lake. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave and a small fridge.Crystal Lake Super 8 is within 1 miles of indoor wall climbing and Crystal Lake Beach. Three Oaks Recreation Area is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Excellent location, with plenty of restaraunts and shopping. Staff was very helpful & friendly. Two issues were handled quickly and professionally.
- It was very clean and cared for well. Check in staff were a abit snarky, however everyone else we met had very friendly personalities. There was a McDonalds and a Starbucks right across the street; also an excellent local restaurant called Around the Clock, which serves amazing food, the Greek omelette is amazing!
- Close to the interview location and very good price including breakfast.
- The staff were very nice! The continental breakfast was good and It was relatively quiet.
- Quiet, felt safe and secure, parking lot well lit up for Security. I came in my classic 1965 VW Bus for the Crystal Lake VW car show. My Bus is valued at over $60,000. I felt safe having it parked in back and I was placed in a room that I could see it right outside my window even in the middle of the night because of being so well lit. All the staff were super nice and coffee was always HOT! Loved our stay with you, thanks for having us.
Holiday Inn Chicago Northwest/Crystal Lake/Convention Center
Located in Crystal Lake, 17 miles from Schaumburg, Holiday Inn Chicago Northwest/Crystal Lake/Convention Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Lake Geneva is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Chicago Northwest, and Rosemont is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It was Close to granddaughters home. Quiet room with good bed and room to move around.
- management needs to recognize the needs of seniors. TALLER stools, lower shower entry points, additional grab bars,. Able bodied seniors, just facing challenges of age like balance.
- Nice location and view. Food and drinks were excellent.
- When I arrived my room wasn’t ready and I had to use another room to change and get ready for to go to a wedding. I didn’t get the accommodations I’ve booked.
- We liked the friendly staff and serene environment.
Top Hotels In Wonder Lake Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wonder Lake Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wonder Lake Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wonder Lake Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!