10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wolf Creek Village Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Wolf Creek Village Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wolf Creek Village Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wolf Creek Village Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wolf Creek Village Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wolf Creek Village Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wolf Creek Village Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wolf Creek Village Utah:
Comfort Suites Ogden
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Ogden offers accommodations in Ogden, just 7 miles from Hermitage.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from Comfort Suites Ogden.
Beds were nice, clean and soft.
Room was quiet and comfortable.
- Was easy to get to from the highway. Very comfortable room and enjoyed the pool area.
This was our fourth stay over the last 2 years visiting family in Ogden. We stay for the great breakfast, indoor swimming pool, hot tub and comfortable beds.
Sue, the “breakfast lady” is like family. She remembers us and makes us feel right at home. I’m constantly losing my keycard, the front staff happily replaces them without complaint.
The location is right off of I-15 which is convenient to get to Salt Lake City. The interior is cozy, with a fireplace, coffee, and lemon water available 24-7.
- Good clean rooms. restaurant attached had decent food. Has a network printing capability. Good price.
- Bed was big and comfy the breakfast was delicious and the staff was very nice and helpful.
- Beds were nice, clean and soft.
Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden
Next to Eccles Conference Center in downtown Ogden, this hotel includes a daily hot breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. A spacious work desk and handy lap desk are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are provided.In addition to the hot breakfast buffet, on-the-go breakfast bags are available Monday-Friday for guests. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center and hot tub are featured on site. A business center is available.City Hall Park and the FBI regional office are within one block of the Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. Ogden Union Station is a 2 minute drive away. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain Ski Resorts are 20 miles away.On site at the Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites, guests can enjoy high-speed internet access along with a modern fitness center. The hotel also features a well-equipped business center and 24-hour front desk service.
- The food was excellent. The bed was the best I’ve slept in. The 24 hour business hub was a nice touch. Close to the Ogden City Christmas village. Room was a nice temperature. Easy check in and out. The 12:00 PM check out was a huge bonus.
- Breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. The room had a great mountain view.
- Excellent breakfast = lots of options; roomy unit; very nice staff; quiet; walkable area near great restaurants.
- Breakfast variety was good – particularly enjoyed the burritos and waffles. Wonderful that you had a “To Go” option.
- Breakfast was great! Location was super close to shopping and entertainment. We had a blast!
Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Located off Interstate 15, this Riverdale motel is just 1 miles from Hill Air force Base. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, laundry facilities and free morning coffee.Cable TV with extended channels, a work desk and a private bathroom are provided in every room at Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale. Select rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Riverdale Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking. Guests can relax on the sundeck during the summer months.Weber State University is 5 miles from this motel. Union Station Museum and Golden Spike Arena are both within a 15-minute drive away.
- Cheap. Room opens right to parking space for easy access to vehicle.
- Coffee wasn’t out long and something like even bagels would have been nice
- Bed was good, great having the car just outside the door.
Very nice check in staff. Room was quite clean except for some hair in bathroom. We were warned hallways smell like smoke; very true! And not just cigarettes. 🙁
We would stay here again.
- We arrived after 10pm and received a friendly reception from the desk clerk. Our room was huge! We were traveling with our Maltese so I think we were put in a ‘pet friendly’ room with new laminated flooring. The decor was simplistic and nice. Everything was very clean.
Hilton Garden Inn Ogden
One of our top picks in Ogden.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, this Ogden, Utah hotel is less than a 20 minute drive from the Snowbasin ski area entrance and a 45 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and private bathroom are featured in all rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Styled in dark wood furnishings, all rooms provide plush white linens and neutral colored walls.Guests may relax in the poolside hot tub at Ogden Hilton Garden Inn. Ski Pass vendors are available near the 24-hour front desk on site.The Great American Grill offers on-site dining at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Dishes are inspired by classic American cuisine.
Mt. Ogden Golf Course and Newgate Mall are within a 10 minute drive of Hilton Garden Inn Ogden.
- All around relaxing rooms and amenities. Great location.
- The hotel staff was amazing! The restaurant was really nice and was inviting. With the hotel being completely packed they could’ve used extra staff members in the restaurant for the breakfast rush because most of the food was depleted or cold, although the staff was working as hard as they could!
- The breakfast buffet that was included in my stay was great. The staff was super friendly and went above and beyond on a couple requests I made during my week stay. Having a mini fridge and microwave was very convenient. A super comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Great location in downtown Ogden – close to restaurants, historic 25th Street, movie theatres and gym
- Everything was great. Used the pool, WiFi, breakfast and room service. Will stay there again!
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC
Jackson Fork Inn, LLC offers accommodations in Huntsville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and features a TV and DVD player. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hermitage is 6 miles from Jackson Fork Inn, LLC, and Ogden is 11 miles away. Salt Lake City International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Motel 6 – Ogden
This motel is 5 minutes from Interstates 15 and 84. Downtown Ogden is just over a mile away. The motel features cable TV in all rooms and an outdoor pool.Rooms at Motel 6 – Ogden are furnished with a work desk and have a dining area. Local calls are free, and Wi-Fi is available.Kids stay free and pets are welcome at the Ogden Motel 6. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and complimentary coffee is served in the lobby every morning. Coin laundry and fax and copy services are also available.Golden Spike Event Center is just under 5 miles from Motel 6 – Ogden. The Weber County Fairgrounds are less than 10 minutes away. The Hill Air Force Base is 15 miles from the motel.
- We liked that the floor was laminate rather than carpet. Much more likely to have a clear floor.
- The woman who checked me in was friendly and welcoming. The housekeeping staff were friendly. That’s not something you see all the time.
- It was clean, the bed was comfortable, it was spacious, the TV worked & was a good size, the bathroom was lovely, white, clean and spacious, the property had laundry equipment – which we really needed, we could park our car right outside our window and there was disabled parking.
- Corrected the room accomodation from smoking to non smoking need and room on first floor need.
- The room was nasty very dirty. Smelled very bad also. Hair was in the sink on the sheets and in shower the ac unit was extremely dirty
Comfort Inn Ogden
Located in Ogden, 8 miles from Hermitage, Comfort Inn Ogden features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 36 miles from Comfort Inn Ogden.
- Spacious clean room. A lady in the Breakfast area was beyond kind even making our waffles for us!
- Located close to town and everything we wanted to do.
- Bed was very comfy. Good breakfast. Helpful staff. Nice shower. And coffee maker in bathroom which was nice so I could make coffee and not wake up my husband! Sweet little pool with view of river on back of hotel.
- Clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful
- The number of guests I entered wasn’t the same number they received and I was charged additional fees for that.
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Bigelow Hotel and Residences, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member is located in Ogden, just 5 miles from Hermitage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from Bigelow Hotel and Residences.
- The registration desk people were efficient & friendly. The bartender was outgoing and likeable. The housekeeping staff were doing an excellent job. The breakfast and breakfast crew were good (food was plentiful and tasty).
- I’ve lived in Utah my whole life but have only needed to stay in Ogden a few times. I always wanted to stay at the Ben Lomend/now Bigelow. We had a wedding to attend and took this opportunity to stay there. It was very nice. Easy check in, good parking, clean spacious room and very quiet. If the need arrises again, we will stay there.
- Superb breakfast. Great location. Huge rooms, large screen TVs, views of the city and mountains
- The property was great, the restaurants were great. I love the old look in side.
- The front lady Nicole was great and really went the extra mile to assist us. Thanks Nicole
Courtyard by Marriott Ogden
Located in Ogden, 5 miles from Hermitage, Courtyard by Marriott Ogden features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and clean very comfy. The breakfast was very good and the pool area was relaxing.
- I liked the modern room we were in and I was blown away by the staff, who were amazing.
- The front desk staff was great, very helpful, and friendly .
- Great location, excellent breakfast choices included in room rate.
- Room was very nice, bed comfortable and very quiet
Days Inn Ogden
The historic 25th Street Farmer’s Market is 1.5 miles from this Ogden, Utah hotel. The hotel features a large indoor pool with lounge area and simple guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room provides carpeted floors and dark wood furniture at the Days Inn Ogden. Cable TV with HBO movie channels and coffee facilities are also included.Ogden Days Inn has a business center with free 24-hour internet access, fax and photocopying services. Guests can also use the gym.Powder Mountain and Snowbasin Ski areas can be reached by the shuttle pick-up and drop-of point located steps from the hotel. Utah State Railroad Museum is 2 miles away.
- I thought the front office lady was so nice. I will be returning. She made me feel so welcome. She was so friendly. The room was great to. The pool was awesome also.
- The pool was amazing! The location is very convenient.
- The breakfast was good and the pool is really nice. The lobby was very clean and inviting. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast was very good. The room was clean as was the facilities, but it needs up dating. The front desk staff was very efficient and friendly. It was also very quiet, did not hear any noises outside our door. Would stay there again if we were in the area.
- Good price. Free continental breakfast. Front desk staff was helpful.
Top Hotels In Wolf Creek Village Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wolf Creek Village Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wolf Creek Village Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wolf Creek Village Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!