10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wolf Creek Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Wolf Creek Utah is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wolf Creek Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wolf Creek Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wolf Creek Utah. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wolf Creek Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wolf Creek Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wolf Creek Utah:
Best Western Plus High Country Inn
This hotel in Ogden, Utah offers an outdoor pool and hot tub, an on-site dining and rooms with a fridge. Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park is just 5 miles from this hotel.Each traditionally styled room has Nintendo video game consoles and cable TV with HBO. A coffee maker and a work desk are also furnished.A free membership to Universal Gym is provided to guests. High Country Best Western Inn has laundry facilities are on site and the front desk is open 24 hours.Jeremiah’s Restaurant, located at Best Western High Country Inn, is open all day. It serves traditional American fare.Weber State University is a 15 minute drive from this hotel. The Treehouse Museum is 3.3 miles away. Golden Spike Events Center is 5 minutes away by car.
- The employees were very pleasant and the lobby was nice. The rooms were well lit compared to most.
- The hotel had an amazing (and huge) grassy area for walking dogs. So nice.
- Best Western Plus of Ogden was a clean, quiet, friendly environment. The landscaping is beautiful. The room and outside property were maintained in an excellent manner. I will definitely return. I loved my stay!
- Close to freeway. Has air conditioning, blackout curtains, a mini fridge and microwave.
- Great having a restaurant (Jeremiah’s) so close to the hotel.
Sleep Inn of Ogden
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn of Ogden offers accommodations in Ogden.Every room has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Salt Lake City International Airport is 32 miles away.
- Beds were very comfortable and the room was very quiet.
- Desk manager was very friendly and helpful. Shower was great. Very clean.
- Comfortable rooms, excellent shower and a good breakfast with hot choices. We stayed here twice during our trip as it was such good value and ideally placed for skiing Snowbasin and Powder Mountain. If you are looking for somewhere to eat close by, Jeremiah’s is only a couple of minutes drive away and serves tasty diner-style food.
- The staff was quick to provide anything I asked for
- The staff was friendly and had soup when we arrived. Also had breakfast in the morning.
Comfort Inn Ogden
Located in Ogden, 8 miles from Hermitage, Comfort Inn Ogden features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 36 miles from Comfort Inn Ogden.
- Spacious clean room. A lady in the Breakfast area was beyond kind even making our waffles for us!
- Located close to town and everything we wanted to do.
- Bed was very comfy. Good breakfast. Helpful staff. Nice shower. And coffee maker in bathroom which was nice so I could make coffee and not wake up my husband! Sweet little pool with view of river on back of hotel.
- Clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful
- The number of guests I entered wasn’t the same number they received and I was charged additional fees for that.
Hilton Garden Inn Ogden
One of our top picks in Ogden.Featuring an indoor swimming pool and fitness center, this Ogden, Utah hotel is less than a 20 minute drive from the Snowbasin ski area entrance and a 45 minute drive from Salt Lake City International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all rooms.A flat-screen cable TV, refrigerator and private bathroom are featured in all rooms at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Styled in dark wood furnishings, all rooms provide plush white linens and neutral colored walls.Guests may relax in the poolside hot tub at Ogden Hilton Garden Inn. Ski Pass vendors are available near the 24-hour front desk on site.The Great American Grill offers on-site dining at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden. Dishes are inspired by classic American cuisine.
Mt. Ogden Golf Course and Newgate Mall are within a 10 minute drive of Hilton Garden Inn Ogden.
- All around relaxing rooms and amenities. Great location.
- The hotel staff was amazing! The restaurant was really nice and was inviting. With the hotel being completely packed they could’ve used extra staff members in the restaurant for the breakfast rush because most of the food was depleted or cold, although the staff was working as hard as they could!
- The breakfast buffet that was included in my stay was great. The staff was super friendly and went above and beyond on a couple requests I made during my week stay. Having a mini fridge and microwave was very convenient. A super comfortable and relaxing stay.
- Great location in downtown Ogden – close to restaurants, historic 25th Street, movie theatres and gym
- Everything was great. Used the pool, WiFi, breakfast and room service. Will stay there again!
Best Western Plus Canyon Pines
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Best Western Plus Canyon Pines is located in Ogden in the region of Utah.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salt Lake City is 26 miles from BW Plus Canyon Pines, and Hermitage is 8 miles from the property. Salt Lake City International Airport is 25 miles away.
- The breakfast was outstanding. The hotel staff were wonderful. Were very helpful and professional.
Breakfast food selection was varied and good.
Location was good, close to skiing at snow basin and restaurants.
Hot tub nice and hot.
- Clean, spacious room, hot tub and hot breakfast met myneeds as a skier passing through.
- The breakfast was good and the room was very comfortable. The pool and hot tub were nice.
- Would have likes the eggs a little less done. Other than that a great hotel, hot tub and pool were very relaxing and the breakfast much better than expected!
Days Inn Ogden
The historic 25th Street Farmer’s Market is 1.5 miles from this Ogden, Utah hotel. The hotel features a large indoor pool with lounge area and simple guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room provides carpeted floors and dark wood furniture at the Days Inn Ogden. Cable TV with HBO movie channels and coffee facilities are also included.Ogden Days Inn has a business center with free 24-hour internet access, fax and photocopying services. Guests can also use the gym.Powder Mountain and Snowbasin Ski areas can be reached by the shuttle pick-up and drop-of point located steps from the hotel. Utah State Railroad Museum is 2 miles away.
- I thought the front office lady was so nice. I will be returning. She made me feel so welcome. She was so friendly. The room was great to. The pool was awesome also.
- The pool was amazing! The location is very convenient.
- The breakfast was good and the pool is really nice. The lobby was very clean and inviting. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast was very good. The room was clean as was the facilities, but it needs up dating. The front desk staff was very efficient and friendly. It was also very quiet, did not hear any noises outside our door. Would stay there again if we were in the area.
- Good price. Free continental breakfast. Front desk staff was helpful.
Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale
One of our best sellers in Ogden! Located off Interstate 15, this Riverdale motel is just 1 miles from Hill Air force Base. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, laundry facilities and free morning coffee.Cable TV with extended channels, a work desk and a private bathroom are provided in every room at Motel 6 Ogden Riverdale. Select rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Riverdale Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking. Guests can relax on the sundeck during the summer months.Weber State University is 5 miles from this motel. Union Station Museum and Golden Spike Arena are both within a 15-minute drive away.
- Cheap. Room opens right to parking space for easy access to vehicle.
- Coffee wasn’t out long and something like even bagels would have been nice
- Bed was good, great having the car just outside the door.
Very nice check in staff. Room was quite clean except for some hair in bathroom. We were warned hallways smell like smoke; very true! And not just cigarettes. 🙁
We would stay here again.
- We arrived after 10pm and received a friendly reception from the desk clerk. Our room was huge! We were traveling with our Maltese so I think we were put in a ‘pet friendly’ room with new laminated flooring. The decor was simplistic and nice. Everything was very clean.
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites – Brigham City
2 miles from Brigham City Utah Temple, this hotel offers an indoor pool and hot tub. Laundry facilities are on site. Each guest room includes free Wi-Fi and a hot continental breakfast.A flat-screen TV with cable is provided in all rooms at Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites Brigham City. Each bright room comes with a coffee maker. A fridge and microwave are provided.Eagle Mountain Golf Course is 1.5 miles from Brigham City Crystal Inn Hotel and Suites. Offering traditional dishes such as meatloaf and a variety of sweet treats, The Idle Isle Café is 2 miles away.
- Good clean room with all the necessities we needed.
- This was the nicest place we stayed on a month long trip to the northwest. The staff was especially friendly and helpful, both at checkin and at breakfast. A very nice hotel for visiting the Golden Spike area.
- Great value for the price. Spacious room with settee. Free breakfast with hot options, including eggs and real waffles (not the toaster kind). Pool, spa tub, exercise room and guest laundry on site.
- The restaurant called Maddox nearby was awesome!!!!
Our original room I reserved on booking.com smelled like cigarette smoke. Not good for myself and two young children. The front desk staff was prompt and friendly to get us a different room. That room suited our needs much better!
Breakfast was delightful! Everything I expected!
Room was spacious and quiet! Did not hear any other families!
Bed was fantastic! The best night sleep I have had in a long time!
Pool and hot tub were great!
Easy layout of hotel and amenities.
Good outdoor access to parking lot.
Howard Johnson Inn – Brigham City
Located in Brigham City, 18 miles from Hermitage, Howard Johnson Inn – Brigham City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logan is 19 miles from Inn Brigham City, and Ogden is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Very dirty, lots of broken stuff, ,couldn’t get my door to lock
- It was close to where I needed to be. The heater worked really well.
- It was located in the same city in which i needed to be
- The beds were very comfortable. Staff friendly and informative.
- This is a basic motel and just happened to be near where the traffic jam was that caused me to stop my journey early. The rooms were adequate and appeared clean, and there was a breakfast supplied although I wasn’t up early enough to enjoy. The wifi was strong enough for me to work from the room and there was a desk and fridge provided.
Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden
Next to Eccles Conference Center in downtown Ogden, this hotel includes a daily hot breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.A flat-screen cable TV is featured in each room at Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. A spacious work desk and handy lap desk are provided for convenience. Coffee-making facilities are provided.In addition to the hot breakfast buffet, on-the-go breakfast bags are available Monday-Friday for guests. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites. A fitness center and hot tub are featured on site. A business center is available.City Hall Park and the FBI regional office are within one block of the Hampton Inn and Suites Ogden. Ogden Union Station is a 2 minute drive away. Snowbasin and Powder Mountain Ski Resorts are 20 miles away.On site at the Ogden Hampton Inn and Suites, guests can enjoy high-speed internet access along with a modern fitness center. The hotel also features a well-equipped business center and 24-hour front desk service.
- The food was excellent. The bed was the best I’ve slept in. The 24 hour business hub was a nice touch. Close to the Ogden City Christmas village. Room was a nice temperature. Easy check in and out. The 12:00 PM check out was a huge bonus.
- Breakfast was great and the staff very friendly. The room had a great mountain view.
- Excellent breakfast = lots of options; roomy unit; very nice staff; quiet; walkable area near great restaurants.
- Breakfast variety was good – particularly enjoyed the burritos and waffles. Wonderful that you had a “To Go” option.
- Breakfast was great! Location was super close to shopping and entertainment. We had a blast!
Top Hotels In Wolf Creek Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wolf Creek Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wolf Creek Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wolf Creek Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!