10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wok Tum Koh Phangan – Top Hotel Reviews
Wok Tum Koh Phangan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wok Tum Koh Phangan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wok Tum Koh Phangan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wok Tum Koh Phangan:
Angkana Hotel Bungalows
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Angkana Hotel Bungalows is located in Thongsala in the region of Koh Phangan, just 27 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ko Phangan is 3.9 miles from Angkana Hotel Bungalows, and Chaweng is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from Angkana Hotel Bungalows.
- We had the beach front bungalow and it was great. Amazing view. Private and quiet.
- The place is extraordinary: clean, peacefull, welcoming and really well decorated. Idéals for couples!
- The feeling of calm at Angkana was phenomenal. The care that has been taken to make this a little sanctuary is commendable. From the location, to the tending to the grounds and immaculate raking of the sand around the bungalows, to the design and fittings in the rooms…impressive.
- Very nice location, with a private beach. Friendly staff taking care of all of our activities!
- Perfect location for some days on Koh Phangan. We had a beach bungalow in a perfect surrounding, a small facility with good Thai food (and best Pina Colada since a long time) and friendly staff.
Phangan Island View
One of our top picks in Baan Tai.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On Thongsala-Bantai Road, Phangan Island View is a convenient 5-minute walk to Thongsala market and Koh Phangan Pier. Featuring an outdoor pool, the hotel provides free Wi-Fi throughout the property.The hotel is a 10-minute drive to Thong Sala Center & Pier and Thong Sala Beach. Haadrin or Full Moon Beach is a 20-minute drive away.Featuring a balcony with views, each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen satellite TV, wardrobe and desk. Shower facilities and free toiletries are included in a private bathroom.Free private parking and luggage storage is provided. A shuttle service can be arranged for an extra fee. Guests can relax on the grounds.A range of Thai specialties and European favorites can be savored at the on-site restaurant. A variety of drinks can be enjoyed at the bar.
- Great location, large clean rooms, lots of English tv to watch, staff so friendly, swimming pool fantastic
- Very friendly owner and staff, super clean, quiet and just a nice hotel in general. I liked the location too. If I stay in this area again, definitely there.
- The Location is great if you want to do some kite surfing without staying directly at the beach. The swimming pool is nice.
- Beautiful bright and clean rooms with a super comfy and big bed! The staff is super friendly and the location is good as well, it’s a short walk to the beach. Moreover it was not a problem to extend our stay for one more night even if we asked for that first on the morning of our check out day.
The rooms were a great size, bathroom too. Very clean. Big bed. TV worked great with movie channels. Fridge in the room.
Aircon worked brilliantly to keep the room cool in the heat.
Hot shower too.
No tea/coffee making in the room but didn’t matter as you could get big mugs from the poolside restaurant. Great breakfast, great food all round really. Serving alcohol too. Used to order food and take to the room or you could eat by the pool. Open from 8 until 7 in the evening.
The pool was great and always enough sun beds. Sun around the pool all day. Pool towels from reception.
Great location too, 5 minutes from the pier in taxi and lots of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Everything you could need.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Tantawan Bungalows is located in Haad Yao in the region of Koh Phangan, just 23 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ko Phangan is 5 miles from Tantawan Bungalows, and Chaweng is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 17 miles from Tantawan Bungalows.
- perfect view, very friendly and helpful host! i can fully recommend tantawan bungalows! thank you very much!
- Amazing view from all balcony’s can see the sunset on the sea every night great location near lots of restaurants, shops the beach is about a 10 minute walk and staff are extremely friendly and helpful in getting around the island and things to do. Food was excellent we chose to eat here over 6 times throughout our 4 night stay very high standard for the location and had some of the best food from our holiday. Our fan broke in our room but as soon as we alerted staff they moved us to the best room they had for our last night for no extra charge so we were very grateful of this. They also have their own mopeds which you can rent for £4 a day which are great at getting round the island. They also arranged a transfer to the full moon party for us. Would definitely come back to stay again again if I returned to Koh Pha-ngan.
- Views from bungalows are amazing. Near to the Secret beach. Pool is cool and with sea water, wonderful. Owners are warm and welcoming, great guys.
- Very clean, staff were friendly and knowledgable about the island. Breakfast was tasty. Lovely pool area and views from the bungalows were stunning
- Great property. We went there for breakfast last year, and loved the chilled atmosphere. We decided to stay here this year, for 3 nights, over the Full Moon Party – and it was wonderful. The staff was amazing – the host was amazing.
Zen Zi Beach Rooms
One of our best sellers in Baan Tai! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zen Zi Beach Rooms offers accommodations in Baan Tai.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.Ko Tao is 29 miles from Zen Zi Beach Rooms, and Ko Phangan is 3.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The view is amazing, staff is super nice. Quiet location. Room has everything you need. 7-Eleven and scooter rental accross the street.
- We hat a fridge and a kitchen. Moreover we had an electric kettle and coffee powder for free. The hotel is direct at see. The owner was very friendly and willing to help.
- Great place near the sea (almost in it, you wake up hearing the waves) amazing Thai restaurants, the owner (Zen Zi) it’s a really nice guy always concerned with your wellbeing, giving tips for food and places to have fun. When I’m back I’ll go here again. Thanks for everything ZenZin see you soon
- Amazing staff, very friendly and helpful. Stunning location right on the beach. Just perfect
- The room was good and the view was incredible. There was a choice of chairs, sun lounger or hammock and your right next to the water. Absolutely beautiful. It’s close enough to the main night life so you can get a cheap taxi or there is a fantastic bar/restaurant next door which is well priced and the staff were great.
Phatchara Boutique Hotel
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Phatchara Boutique Hotel is located in Thongsala, just 28 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Ko Phangan is 3.5 miles from Phatchara Boutique Hotel, and Chaweng is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Quiet location in thong-sala but easy to go anywhere by motorbike, room is big and clean. Free shuttle round trips
- Nice staff, good and calm place, good food in the restaurant and good breakfast !
- Everything was great – the restaurant at the hotel is incredible and great for value! Delicious food! Cute rooms for good price!
- 2nd time at this hotel. Excited that it becomes more comfortable, clean, boutique. Suggest it for family and calm vacation.
- Extra helpful personnel! The location was with walking distance of Thong Sala food market, great! Next trip to Phangan I’ll stay here for sure!
Haad Yao Villa
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Haad Yao in the region of Koh Phangan, 23 miles from Ko Tao, Haad Yao Villa features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is an ATM at the property.Ko Phangan is 5 miles from Haad Yao Villa, and Chaweng is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 17 miles from Haad Yao Villa.
- we liked very much the stuff which was cooking and cleaning. very kind women, loving kids. we miss them. 🙂
- Right next to the 7-Eleven, the food was good, directly on the beach and quiet
- I really liked how much space there was in the room and on the balcony! It was right in the middle of Haad Yao beach on one side and the 711 on the other!
- The staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome. The room was clean and ok value for money. The location in northwest Koh Phangan is our favourite.
- The location of the resort was stunning. The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Thongsala! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Buakao Inn offers accommodations in Thongsala, just 28 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is room service at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Ko Phangan is 3.8 miles from Buakao Inn, and Chaweng is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice place to stay. Comfy bed and good room.Near Thong Sala market and a lot of restaurants.
Location close to pier and Phantip market, gentleman owner, safety, cleanliness.
We even asked for electric kettle and iron which the staff provided at once.
- Very close to Pier when the sad sad time comes to leave Koh Phangan. Bed was comfy and everything was clean and working, pictures do a good job of describing the place before arriving. Host and maybe owner? was very good at communicating and helped us print train tickets. Good last place to stay, or first day of arriving. Good coffee slightly overpriced breakfast but it was tasty.
The room was nice, Mike (and his staff) are very friendly and we felt welcome at “Buakao Inn”.
The location is also very nice: close to the pier, close to Phantip Night Market and “A’s Famous” serves awesome breakfast! WiFi was also nice, all in all: we would come back!
- The bed!! My goodness the bed was pillowtop and so comfortable. I slept like a baby. Excellent service. Kind staff. Very clean. Nice location.
Koh Ma Beach Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Situated on Mae Haad Beach in Koh Phangan Island, Koh Ma Beach Resort offers beachfront accommodations with free WiFi and views of the sea. It boasts an open-air restaurant which serves Thai, seafood and Western dishes.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a personal safe. Bathrooms have shower facilities.Shuttle services can be arranged at an extra charge. Guests can arrange day trips at the tour desk. Free parking is provided.Located in a popular spot for snorkelling, the property is a 5-minute walk from Koh Ma and a 30-minute drive from Thong Sala Pier.
- The bed was so comfortable!! And the rooms were so big an clean, the first time we saw them we were shocked that they are more beautiful in real than on the pictures. And the staff was so helpful and nice! I would always go back there!
- Service and room are perfect, the beach / view is a paradise. For someone looking for thailande soul and not standard touristic place. Good surprises with all people here also, customers or staff.
- Amazing staff and location! Be sure to do some snorkeling, get a massage, and watch the sunset.
The resort and the rooms were lovely! The rooms were clean, modern with ample space. The balcony was very large with a lovely peek a boo view of the beach.
The beach was beautiful and provided great snorkeling along the coral reef of Koh Mae.
- The bed is super comfy, the apartment is new, clean and very comfortable
Shanti Boutique Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Shanti Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Srithanu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling.Ko Tao is 25 miles from Shanti Boutique Hotel, and Ko Phangan is 4.1 miles from the property. Samui Airport is 16 miles away.
- The owner of the property made our stay on the island perfect. The ability to hire mopeds from the hotel for the same rate as everywhere else was also a good touch. The breakfast omelette and endless coffee when ever you wake up was a seriously good touch and I will hopefully be returning and recommending it to other people. Only 3 star I’ve ever stayed in and its better than some 4 star places.
- Owner is very nice guy. Very friendly and helpful.
- Exclusive quality of service, which you don’t receive in other hotels! We had a feeling that we are not at a hotel, but came to visit an old friend. There is a nice friendly environment in the hotel, the owner of the hotel, his wife and hotel maid took such a big care about us. We don’t ride bike and Konstantin, the owner, took us several times to the best places of the island, gave us a lot of valuable information. Breakfasts were astonishing and there are no limited breakfast hours – you can have it any time you wake up. We had a sea view from our room and we enjoyed our lovely terrace. The hotel is very clean, the bed is big and comfortable. Next to the hotel there is a small white sand beach with no people there and in ten minutes walk there is a nice big beach with cafes and bars. Also in 10-15 min walk there is a street with restaurants, little shops, massage and Konstantin adviced us best places to eat.
- The hosts were lovely and very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
There are many aspects of Shanti Boutique Hostel to appreciate – like location, interesting design, lots of common-space, however two things were absolutely the best in whole Thailand and probably Asia:
1. The Host and manager – Flo. The kindness, thoughfulness, helpfulness and overall attitude of this guys makes good stay a perfect one 🙂 Keep it up my Friend!
2. Breakfast – I am not sure if it was some special ingredient or the overall atmosphere but the breakfast served in Shanti Boutiqe Hostel is something that makes you want to go back there. Fly 20 hours from Europe to Thailand and share a ferry with seasick people just to taste this masterpiece the next day.
If you’re still not sure whether to book a room in Shanti Boutiqe Hostel – just DO IT! 🙂 You won’t regret.
Bottle Beach 2 Bungalows
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bottle Beach 2 Bungalows offers accommodations in Bottle Beach, just 24 miles from Ko Tao. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Ko Phangan is 3.2 miles from Bottle Beach 2 Bungalows, and Chaweng is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Samui Airport, 17 miles from Bottle Beach 2 Bungalows.
Beautiful beach spot. A hidden paradise. Perfect place to chill after Full Moon party.
– Provide towels
– View points by hike (closed while we were there)
– Offer transportation service for going to Full Moon party (600 bht/person)
– Good value for money
- Nice and quiet beach , lovely nature and Isolation from other turist on the Island
- The bungalows are right on the beach with stunning view of the sea. The restaurant is good and not too pricey, there are other restaurants on the beach if you want to change. The staff is very nice. The WIFI worked perfectly throughout stay (10 days). It was so nice to have a personal hammock on the balcony!
- Staff at Bottle beach 2 were awesome. We cant wait to go back again.
- The location and the beach were incredible. Reading in the hammock from the porch of the beach hut just a few feet from the sea was breathtaking. The staff at the restaurant were lovely and seemed really happy and welcoming. Especially Babu. Great atmosphere and good food every night!
- Beautiful beach spot. A hidden paradise. Perfect place to chill after Full Moon party.
Top Hotels In Wok Tum Koh Phangan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wok Tum Koh Phangan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wok Tum Koh Phangan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!