10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin:
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Wisconsin Rapids
Less than 1 miles from Central Wisconsin Rapids, this Cobblestone Hotel & Suites offers rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Fresh baked waffles, sausage and scrambled eggs are served daily as part of a complimentary breakfast.Each air-conditioned room at Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Wisconsin Rapids offers tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator. All rooms are simply decorated with warm colours and come equipped a private bathroom and free toiletries.Guests at the Cobblestone Hotel & Suites can enjoy a workout at a nearby fitness centre free of charge or play billiards in the game room. A launderette and business centre with fax and photocopying facilities are located on-site.Rapids Municipal Zoo is located 3 miles from this hotel. Dairy State Cheese Factory is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice hot breakfast items. Perfect size Pool and hot tub.
- Friendly staff cleanliness. Easy access to stores restaurants
- Good location. Better price than some hotels in the area. Clean, quiet and comfortable beds. Pool looked nice but we didn’t have a chance to use it. Good breakfast
- We needed a cot, but something went wrong with the online booking so we got a portable crib instead. The manager was able to find us a cot by bedtime!
- The staff was very friendly and the amenities were excellent.
Motel 6 Wisconsin Rapids
One of our best sellers in Wisconsin Rapids! Motel 6 Wisconsin Rapids offers pet-friendly accommodations in Wisconsin Rapids. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful and courteous, and for $50 the room served the purpose of a place to clean up, eat, and sleep.
- Perfect for traveling with a pet. Big room and liked no carpeting.
- Met my expectations. Just wanted nice place to stay.
- Carpet is needed as the vinyl floors were clean but not pleasant to look at or to have in the room. No dresser or soft chairs to sit in.
- It was a nice hotel and easy to get to and very easy to get to gas stations stores ect.
Hotel Mead and Conference Center
This hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Rapids Municipal Zoo and Mid-State Technical College. It features an indoor pool, a restaurant and extensive meeting facilities. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Hotel Mead and Conference Center. The traditionally styled rooms also include a small fridge and an alarm clock.Mead Hotel and Conference Center offers on-site dining at Cafe Mulino. It serves Italian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Grand Avenue Tavern is a full-service bar that offers live entertainment on Friday nights.Guests have free use of the fitness room or business center on site. A game room and a sauna are also available.This hotel is less than 2 miles from Rapids Mall and Bull’s Eye Country Club. Port Edwards is 4 miles away.
- It was clean. Room was nice. Bed was a little on the firm/hard side.
- Rooms were clean and comfortable. Liked having an on site bar and restaurant.
- The Prime Rib special at the bar and grill was very good. The price for dinner was very reasonable. Tavern was very nice and staff friendly. It was easy to get to hotel, close to Hwy 13. Beds were very comfortable. Didn’t have to go anywhere for dinner or drinks after a day outside.
- For the money your paying a night you should get a free breakfast not pay $10
Easy access to all the rooms in the hotel for the conference.
All around great for a person like me who is handicap!
The Fern Hotel
The Fern Hotel offers accommodations in Wisconsin Rapids.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The hotel location was perfect in respect to our son’s place and close to shopping & restaurants, which was the main reason for booking, but was disappointed. It was really great that your snow maintenance crew shoveled out our car and kept the parking lot clean. The lady that cleaned our room on Monday was great. You need to employ a lot more friending people person like she was and very accommodating.
- The bed was large, the was a big parking lot and an option to park on either side of the building for which ever was closer to your room.
- Not much. It was a place to sleep after a long day.
- The location was perfect. We came into town, checked into our room, then was able to meet up with our local friends without having to criss cross all over town.
- The hotel’s location is great. It’s close to restaurants and taverns and is only a few blocks from the venue where we planned to see music. The drive to the hotel was easy to follow and well marked. The room we had was a good size for the money I spent. The hotel itself looks a bit retro from the outside, which is fine with me. That gives it character.
Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Rapids
This Wisconsin Rapids hotel is located one mile from Alexander Field South Wood County Airport. The pet-friendly hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each air-conditioned room at Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Rapids is furnished with a work desk and cable TV. Convenience amenities include a coffee maker, telephone and seating area.Guests of the Wisconsin Rapids Americas Best Value Inn can take advantage of the fax services and vending machines. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free parking.The Rapids Municipal Zoo is a 7-minute drive from Americas Best Value Inn. The hotel is 2 miles from The Ridges Golf Course.
- The bed was soooo comfortable. I liked that the pastries were individually wrapped.
- Clean,comforable beds, friendly staff working on Christmas and good breakfast.
- Liked the waffles and breakfast juices. Bed was comfortable
- The room was clean and had nice amenities. Having a refrigerator and microwave was a plus. Nice TV. Location was very good–close to where I needed to be and close to restaurants.
- The beds were great, however bathrooms could use some updating.
Super 8 Plover Stevens Point Area
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Super 8 Plover Stevens Point Area offers accommodations in Plover. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The facility is under new ownership so the work is in progress but the rooms were clean and nice the pool needs work but clean the staff couldn’t be more helpful and accomidating
- The property had been allowed to get run down, tho they are in the process of renovating. Banny (front desk/manager) was above and beyond helpful, friendly and professional.
- The location to our final destination was perfect.
- The bed was clean & they were very comfortable. It had a good selection of channels to watch on TV.
- The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean. I also enjoyed the slight aroma of the incense instead of the typical “hotel” smell. For a budget hotel I was satisfied and would stay again.
AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AmericInn Plover-Stevens Point offers accommodations in Plover.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 24 miles from AmericIn Plover tevens.
- I got a good nights sleep and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning.
We like this motel and Victor the manager always treats us well.
Rooms are clean as is the premises. Pool was refreshing.
Would definately stay again.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful, the hot tub was great after a chilly day, and the breakfast was much more than we expected. Great stay!
- Small hotel so very easy to get in an out. Saw only about 5 other people the whole time. Bed was comfortable.
- Free upgrade to a king whirpool suite because ran out of queen room. Very clean rooms and the front desk was great. Excellent job.
Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center
Featuring an indoor pool and a gym, this hotel in Plover Wisconsin is located off Interstate 39 and is a 5-minute drive from Lake Pacawa. Brown accented guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is included in the Best Western Plover Hotel & Conference Center rooms. A microwave, fridge and coffee facilities are provided. Guest rooms feature dark wood furniture and white linens.An indoor hot tub is available for guests to relax in. The 24-hour business center offers computers, fax and photocopying services.Wisconsin Korean War Veterans Memorial is 2.2 miles from the Plover Best Western Hotel & Conference Center. The annual Iola Old Car Show is 27 miles away.
- We had 2 queens; room was standard size for that. Beds are very comfortable. Fridge was a nice size. Breakfast was good with hot scrambled eggs, biscuits & gravy, waffles. Very nice hotel. There is an OK family restaurant and a Kwik Trip station within walking distance. Exercise room is small but nice. If you drive to the next exit north, there are many restaurants and a Shopko store.
- We stayed in a hot tub suite. It was very spacious, bed was great.
- The staff in the morning was really great, so friendly and helpful!
- Very comfortable beds, exercise room, and great breakfast selections-including hot eggs, sausage, and waffles. I have an adult daughter with intellectual disabilities who loves to stay at this hotel. It is a good value so we stayed overnight as a holiday treat and will likely return for her birthday in May.
- The pleasant scent as we entered the room began our stay on a positive note. Our bed was very comfortable; firm yet snuggley. The pool area was clean and seemed very well maintained.The staff was friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the biscuits and sausage gravy from the breakfast bar.
Comfort Inn Plover
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Plover offers accommodations in Plover. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The bed was really comfortable. Breakfast was good.
- Very comfortable bed. Easy access parking. Great location with very good restaurants and shopping near by. Quiet.
- Very nice, quiet stay, nice staff, hot coffee always brewing. Good size dining area for breakfast. Convenient to restaurants, brew house etc. Will be back next time.
- The bed was very comfortable. As was the AC. Good room location near elevator.
- Good location with a fantastic Mexican pub (Mikey’s?) across the road. Friendly staff
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Stevens Point
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Stevens Point offers accommodations in Stevens Point. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 18 miles from Cobblestone Hotel & Suites.
- I am not crazy about staying in hotels in general because I just don’t like the thought of sleeping in a bed/room that’s dirty. This hotel was very highly rated so I gave it a shot. The property and the room felt ‘clean’ and was very comfortable. The bar area was very warm and inviting and the staff at the front desk was very friendly. The only complaint was you could hear people in the room above us. They had kids jumping around and it was loud. Other than that, this was a very nice hotel and we would definitely come back!
- Liked the fact there was more than just a treadmill in the fitness room
- Dual temperature controls – one in the sitting area and one in the separate bedroom area. Comfortable furniture and bedding.
- Room was clean, bed extremely comfortable, quiet & relaxing. Pool was great!
- This hotel is located downtown so we could walk to shops and restaurants. We visited the Wellness Spa and enjoyed our weekend.
Top Hotels In Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!