10 Best Hotels To Stay In Winterport Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Winterport Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Winterport Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Winterport Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Winterport Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Winterport Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Winterport Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Winterport Maine:
Howard Johnson Inn Bangor
One of our top picks in Bangor.Howard Johnson Inn Bangor offers accommodations in Bangor. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Bangor Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very clean, affordable, and the bed was very comfortable.
-Comfy King Bed
-Infra red bulbs in the bathroom are not seen very often
-very late check-in was not a problem
Super Comfortable King size bed. Fan drowned out noise of airport!
Good value for the money.
- I have always liked Howard Johnson, but this one seemed more luxurious than I expected.
- There was no problem checking in or out. Thy arranged transportation to the airport which arrived on time. I went there late in the afternoon and left before 5 A.M. so it was very short, but the room was ready, comfortable and the personnel ere helpful.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Bangor
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Just a 5-minute drive from Bangor International Airport, Fairfield Inn Bangor offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Facilities include an indoor pool and a whirlpool.The air-conditioned rooms of Bangor Fairfield Inn are equipped with a work desk, coffee/tea making facilities, and cable TV with HBO.Guests can enjoy a deluxe continental breakfast with hot waffles every morning. Vending machines are also available.As well as an indoor pool and a whirlpool, Fairfield Inn Bangor also offers a sauna, a gym, and laundry facilities.Fairfield Inn Bangor is just a 5-minute drive from the Bangor Municipal Golf Course and the Bangor Transportation Center.
- Dependably good place. Hadn`t stayed there for awhile and will be back.
- The breakfast was one of the best we’ve ever had at a hotel . Great waffles, eggs sausage all the fruit cereal and beverages you could ever want .
- Location . We stayed two nights a week apart and this was a perfect location near the highway and all emenities
- Everything…the bed was very comfy and the staff was amazing they go above and beyond to accommodate your needs..the hot breakfast was a bonus and included in the price…we will definitely be staying with them again
- The only problem we had which was super minor, was we could not regulate the heat that night. It was too cool, or too hot. But the employees went and sent up a fan they scrounged up for us… and it was only 10 degrees out!! We thought it was amazing!
Vacationland Inn & Conference Center
One of our best sellers in Bangor! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vacationland Inn & Conference Center offers accommodations in Bangor. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 4.3 miles from Vacationland Inn .
- The location is excellent, the stuff is nice, the room is huge and comfortable.
- Breakfast – delicious waffles, interesting facts about Maine history on the tables
- I liked everything about this place. It had a true Maine feel to it which I loved. I loved the wood tables and the murals. Just a great overall place to stay. Thanks for the friendly service and very comfortable beds. I didn’t want to get out if it. 🙂
- I reached at 4 am but they had a self-check in process which was so well explained over the phone and easy to follow. The property is a testimony of a good management. Every step is process oriented like WiFi passwords are written in all bathrooms. Rooms are impeccably clean. Staff are flexible, friendly and professional. Overall it is an awesome experience.
- The room was ok. The woman at the desk was very nice and helpful. The decor was nice.
Holiday Inn Bangor
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located off Interstate 95 and Interstate 395, this hotel is 3 miles from Bangor International Airport. Facilities include an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every guest room at the Holiday Inn Bangor. The bright rooms also have free Wi-Fi, a work desk, and cable TV.Guests at the Bangor Holiday Inn can work out in the fitness center or relax in the hot tub and sauna. The front desk is available 24 hours a day for convenience.Pete & Larry’s Grill is next to the hotel and serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Bangor Civic center and Hollywood Casino is a 5-minute drive away. Husson College and Bangor Mall is 5 miles away.
- It was a comfortable stay. The staff is very friendly and supported very well in the requirements.
- Nice staff, plenty of parking spaces, good location close to the I95. Decent wifi. The restaurant was ok.
- The location was perfect for our very short overnight before catching a plane home. It was clean, comfortable, and the WiFi worked fine. Dinner at the restaurant was tasty, with quick service, and reasonably priced. The hotel van was ready to take us to the airport at 4 am and the driver was friendly and helpful.
- This Holiday Inn property has been completely re-renovated and breakfast menu, options and service is excellent. I’ve stayed in this property twice now and searched other properties in Bangor on Booking.com and this is the best.
Passing thru on my way to Mass. The hotel was welcoming and extremely comfortable.
Staff was great.
Super 8 Bangor
Super 8 Bangor offers accommodations in Bangor.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Some of the staff was excellent-young man, possibly named Brad. Very helpful with getting a taxi shuttle back to our hotel to pick up my car. $20 for the week to leave car excellent!!
- Room was clean. Comfy beds. Nice staff. Would stay again.
- The staff was great, the rooms were clean and looked very nice, and the breakfast was good!
Room was clean and beds were comfortable.
T.V. had a variety of stations
Mini fridge was convenient
- The breakfast was completely fine and plentiful – yogurt, bananas, oatmeal/cereal, bagels/English muffins and waffles.
- Some of the staff was excellent-young man, possibly named Brad. Very helpful with getting a taxi shuttle back to our hotel to pick up my car. $20 for the week to leave car excellent!!
Quality Inn Bangor Airport
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Quality Inn Bangor Airport is located in Bangor in the region of Maine.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Nice peaceful room. Clean rooms and good breakfast.
- The staff was absolutely AMAZING!! Each one of them went above and beyond expected, from the desk staff to the housekeeper. Breakfast selection was huge, and hot items where actually hot and very tasty!!
- Good size rooms, good location, free airport shuttle and park & fly,reasonable price.
- Cleanliness of the rooms and updates in the bathroom
- Friendly staff and good location for a road trip. Rooms are comfortable.
Captain A V Nickels Inn
Located in Searsport in the region of Maine, 25 miles from Bangor, Captain A V Nickels Inn features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Bangor Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- The inn keepers were friendly and helpful. The food was great. The setting was beautiful. We would love to return next year.
- Love the ambiance of the old house. Owner was very helpful with an injury I suffered that day.
- Simply the best B&B we’ve ever experienced. Hosts Brenda and Mike were very personable and we felt like old friends when we left. Food was gourmet – evening wine and cheese extra special and breakfast was amazing. The inn is quite historic and beautifully decorated. Would go out of our way to stay here again.
- Brenda is an exceptional host and cook! 6 of us stayed the night. Her 3 course breakfast is awesome! We loved the property and the history.
- Beautiful room in a lovely captain s home. The hosts were gracious and we enjoyed talking to Brenda. The breakfast was delicious and the dining area just gorgeous.
Residence Inn by Marriott Bangor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn by Marriott Bangor offers accommodations in Bangor. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- The kitchen amenities were spectacular, definitely recommend.
- Very accomadating to bring extra air mattress when I had extra guests in my room, even though they were sold out. Great breakfast. Check out 12pm
- Room was new. Large, bright, inviting. Bed very comfortable. Very close to Cross Center and Bangor Casino
- Room, pool and work out room were all really nice.
- Room was clean and nice, staff friendly, able to accommodate late checkout.
Hollywood Casino Bangor
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hollywood Casino Bangor offers accommodations in Bangor. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Bangor Airport, 2.5 miles from Hollywood Slots Hotel.
- The beds and bedding. Plenty of towels. Furniture was nice. Having a hair dryer cofffee maker.
- Couldn’t purchase the room for the price i was shown. Bait and switch I thought that was illegal.
- Cleanliness was excellent. Hotel was nice but a bit more expensive than I would expect for the accomadations
- The hotel staff great, the casino staff leaves a little more experience for morning id’s less attitude gave my husband awful attitude if u can’t tell a person is close to 55 yrs old they shouldn’t get disrespected especially spending as much as we did in the hotel and casino, not sure if we’ll return at this point
- I wish someone would have given me a “card” to track my casino spending like other casinos. I spent 2k and was not offered any tracking. Odd. Otherwise I would return, great fun.
Fort Knox Inn
Fort Knox Inn is located in Bucksport, just 16 miles from Bangor.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bangor Airport is 16 miles away.
- Great view of the river, comfortable beds, very clean
- Reception lady was very nice. The view was nice too
- Staff are excellent; helpful and personable. location is excellent with good views from riverside rooms. Beds comfortable and room was very clean.
- The room was of ample size and quite comfortable. The facility appeared to be well maintained. Breakfast items were sufficient.
- Very nice location and staff was wonderful. Very friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Winterport Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Winterport Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Winterport Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Winterport Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!