10 Best Hotels To Stay In Winter Park Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Winter Park Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Winter Park Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Winter Park Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Winter Park Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Winter Park Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Winter Park Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Winter Park Colorado:
Vasquez Creek Inn
One of our top picks in Winter Park.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Vasquez Creek Inn offers accommodations in Winter Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Boulder is 28 miles from Vasquez Creek Inn, and Frisco is 29 miles away.
- Folks on staff were friendly and helpful. The room was quiet.
- On site restaurant and bar very nice. Close downtown location
- Great location for skiing at Winter Park. Restaurant/ bar was very convenient as it was right on property.
- The woman who checked us in was wonderful. She went beyond, checking the room so we could get it slightly ahead of schedule. And offered suggestions and made sure we knew about breakfast. Sorry to have misplaced her name. Do hope you can find out who worked that day in the afternoon and thank her. Thanks. We enjoyed our stay. And the Italian restaurant.
- There were many upsides to staying at the Vasquez Creek Inn. We decided to extend our stay from 1 night to 3. The staff honored the rate from Booking.com for all of the nights. In addition, we were given a $10/person credit in the attached coffee shop, Cafe Giocondo. Being a rather small Inn, the lady who greeted us when we arrived was actually working in the restaurant, Volarios. She answered our questions and was very friendly. In fact, everyone at the front desk was very nice — although they seem to have the front desk staffed for VERY limited times. The room itself had definitely been remodeled from the old hotel (one of us stayed here when it was Gasthaus Eichler). The citrus-ginger soap, shampoo, and lotions were a great touch. We also appreciated the in-room fridge and the robes.
The Vintage Hotel
One of our top picks in Winter Park.In the Arapaho National Forest, this hotel is on the slopes and features a ski shop and hot tub. Free storage for ski equipment is provided on site.A coffee machine is available in all spacious rooms at The Vintage Hotel. Most rooms feature a kitchenette and many suites include gas or wood-burning fireplaces.An outdoor pool is available on site and a fitness center is available for guest use at The Vintage Hotel Winter Park.The Five Mountain Tavern serves dinner during ski season. In the evenings, guests can also enjoy beverages at the bar.The Winter Park Resort is less than a 5-minute ride away via the Free Village Cabriolet. The Rocky Mountain National Park is less than a 1-hour drive from the hotel.
- We loved viewing the stars from the hot tub. It was really fantastic to wake up grab the gear and hop on the Cabriole lift to the Winter Park Base. Convenient to have a restaurant in the hotel for dinner. Loved that they sold a bunch of snacks (yum-ice cream bars) at the front desk, and the vending machines had ibuprofen. What a great idea.
Everything! Kitchenette was very convenient, super dog friendly, amazing location next to skilift, great view, extremely friendly staff, amazing outdoor pool.
A few wears and tears here and there but they didn’t disturb at all.
- the location is perfect and the rooms are always super clean and well stocked
- Good rate and excellent location with respect to the slopes.
- The staff was quite wonderful. The thermostat was old and provided no temperature reading of the room. The staff replaced it with a better designed and functioning thermostat shortly after discussing our concerns. Everyone was friendly and helpful from the desk, technician, to the waitress in the restaurant. It was a very pleasant stay.
Winter Park Mountain Lodge
One of our top picks in Winter Park.Showcasing a hot tub and ski storage, Winter Park Mountain Lodge is located in Winter Park in the region of Colorado. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Boulder is 27 miles from Winter Park Mt Lodge, and Golden is 30 miles away.
- Great view, helpful valets, transportation to mountain and town easy, friendly wait staff.
- Location, ski shop, restaurant, bar, hot tub, shuttle, valet parking free, all in the hotel.
- Close to ski resort and if offers a free shuttle to the village FREE valet parking was great!
- Proximity to Skiing. Lodge was comfortable. Bar and restaurant were fine. Staff seemed very helpful. Shuttle to town was convenient.
- The staff was extremely helpful, in particular, the valet staff took care of us like we were family. Israel and Kyle really went out of their way to make our trip great.
Best Western Alpenglo Lodge
One of our top picks in Winter Park.Located in Winter Park in the region of Colorado, 28 miles from Boulder, Best Western Alpenglo Lodge features a hot tub and ski storage.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Frisco is 29 miles from Best Western Alpenglo, and Keystone is 24 miles away.
- Great location in the center of everything! Helpful staff and with small kiddos in tow everything we needed was easily accessible to what we needed food, entertainment and local transportation. The sledding park right next door to the hotel provided hours of free entertainment! We will be returning soon!
- Staff were very friendly throughout the stay and eager to help. Location can’t be beat. Everything was clean.
- Nice comfortable room, it was very close to the free shuttle that takes you to downtown winter park. There were also quite a few restaurants/stores within walking distance which was nice. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable.
- Breakfast was good. Good variety, fruit available, we like eggs and meat for breakfast. Didn’t seem to ever run out of coffee.
- Close proximity to activities, clean and comfortable room, good breakfast
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area
One of our top picks in Fraser.Featuring an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area is 40 minutes’ drive from Lake Granby. WiFi is provided. A free continental breakfast is served daily.Each air-conditioned room offers a seating area with a cable TV and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area. A microwave, a small refrigerator and a dining area are also included.Guests can take advantage of a hot tub, a fitness centre and a business centre at Fraser Winter Park Area Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. A 24-hour reception is available to assist guests. Free parking is provided on site.Winter Park Ski Area is 10 minutes’ drive from the lodge. Arapaho National Forest is 29.3 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fraser Winter Park Area.
- Liked the egg white omelettes. Loved having a k cup machine in room, so we could purchase our favorite coffee and enjoy. The interior of room is updated and sophisticated. Bed and linens are super comfortable. Slept great!
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast!
- Front desk staff were great – super friendly and helpful.
- Very clean, the room was big and cozy, nice view, huge king bed very very comfortable.good location, close to a supermarket. Nice staff and they had a pool with hot whirlpool which was great after a ski day⛷👌
- The building was renovated a few years ago and it is very stylish and clean. It was cold and we asked for a couple of extra blankets and they were delivered to our room within minutes.
Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown
Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown offers accommodations in Georgetown.All rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Winter Park is 13 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown, and Boulder is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55 miles from Americas Best Value Inn Georgetown.
- The memory foam bed was very comfortable. The room was very clean.
- Good location. What you expect for a 2 star motel… Cheap but comfortable and close to skiing.
The breakfast was larger and more diverse than I had expected.
The value was excellent.
- Hotel was near several restaurants and ski resorts.
- sleep innovations bed was great. Way better than the last time I stayed here.
The Boulder Creek Lodge
The Boulder Creek Lodge is located in Nederland, just 29 miles from Estes Park. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Park is 14 miles from The Boulder Creek Lodge, and Boulder is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 45 miles from The Boulder Creek Lodge.
- Breakfast was great & Service Outstanding – Checked in a Day Early with no complication’s – Very Friendly Staff & Owner & Very Outgoing & Helpful – Warm & Comfortable upstairs fire place & Views & Surrounding’s
- Super friendly staff, Lodge atmosphere, micro, tea, frig in room, toiletries provided, storage, breakfast OK. Good location, walked to town and close drive to hiking areas
- The location was excellent and the property has a rustic ambiance. Clean and very dog friendly. The day manager (from Chicago) was awesome. He was accommodating and helpful.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean. We enjoyed the stay. A good value for the money in Nederland, a quirky little town at the gateway to the majestic Rockies. Highly recommend it.
- Nice and big rooms,Nice breakfast,good service,good and central location and close to good restaurants etc
Hotel Chateau Chamonix
Located in Georgetown, 13 miles from Winter Park, Hotel Chateau Chamonix features a sun terrace and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Boulder is 31 miles from Hotel Chateau Chamonix, and Golden is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 55 miles from Hotel Chateau Chamonix.
- Beautiful views, fireplace, breakfast served directly to the room in the morning.
- Incredible Chalet! It feels like dropping into the French Alps. The staff are warm and kind, the rooms are amazing. And surprises like in room fireplace and warm and flaky croussaints add an old-world touch. Very Impressed with the accommodation and would highly recommend!
- This was a wonderful hotel! Everything was more than perfect from the time we checked to the time we checked out. Skied at Loveland ski area, walked aroung Georgetown, but we were so happy to be staying at the Chateau we really didn’t want to leave!
- Homemade crossiants delivered into room through the window cabinet! Key system. Very comfortable bed. Fireplace. Riverside view & sound of the river!
- Very clean, staff very professional, beautiful accommodations!
Century Casino & Hotel – Central City
Century Casino & Hotel – Central City is located in Central City, 28 miles from Denver and 15 miles from Winter Park. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boulder is 20 miles from Century Casino & Hotel, and Golden is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Room is as a pleasant surprise after seeing the “casino “.
- It was clean and a very relaxed atmosphere. We did visit other casinos in Black Hawk that were over crowded, loud, and overrated. When we returned to Central City and the Century Casino the staff was so friendly and we were finally able to relax. We even won back what we lost down in Black Hawk! Thanks Century for a wonderful time!!
- The whole experience was great. The best thing was the customer service of the staff.
- It was my 10 year anniversary and I let them know that ahead of time and we had something special in our room. I have stay at other places up there on special occasions and they haven’t done anything but they did.
- Very nice room. Great restaurant – Mid City Grille. Good breakfast.
Grand Z Casino Hotel
Grand Z Casino Hotel is located in Central City, just 28 miles from Denver. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Winter Park is 15 miles from Grand Z Casino Hotel, and Boulder is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- I really enjoyed that the staff made us feel welcome, gave us directions, answered our questions, and made my husbands birthday excellent. Also our friends and family loved the monkey game!!!
- Food was good at restaurant, but service was a little slow.
- The woman at the front desk was exceptionally helpful and extremely courteous.
- Place was great everyone was good to use it was our first time people made us feel comfortable. The food and hotel prices were great!
The table games were really cheap. It’s hard to find good and fun $5. The dealers were all amazing and nice. The automatic roulette was extremely fun to play and I was able to win multiple times!
The bar staff was really nice and friendly as well!
Top Hotels In Winter Park Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Winter Park Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Winter Park Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Winter Park Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!