10 Best Hotels To Stay In Winfield British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Winfield British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Winfield British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Winfield British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Winfield British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Winfield British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Winfield British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Winfield British Columbia:
Super 8 Lake Country – Winfield Area
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, Super 8 Lake Country – Winfield Area is located in Winfield in the region of British Columbia, just 10 miles from Kelowna.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vernon is 18 miles from Super8 Lake Winfield, and Silver Star is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfy, warm room and breakfast area with easy parking spaces – and very lovely staff.
Front desk person exceeding friendly and helpful. Everything in the room in top shape and clean.
Very comfortable bed.
Liked the fact this particular hotel had a section with individual room doors accessing the parking lot as opposed to a true hotel layout as found in most Super 8’s.
- It’s very convienient with the airport so close and a grocery store and liquor store right across the street.
- Breakfast was excellent. Even Starbucks coffee in the rooms. Rooms are renovated and very clean. Would stay there again!
- Basic motel for overnight slightly over priced… taxi to airport was $26
Lake Country Inn
Lake Country Inn is located in Winfield, 10 miles from Kelowna and 18 miles from Vernon. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Silver Star is 27 miles from Lake Country Inn, and Big White is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Easy to get to, lots of parking, nicely taken care of.
- Very good value for money. Some rooms face an orchard.
- Owners are friendly and very helpful! They just took over from previous management. Room is clean, and bathroom is clean! However, the complimentary soap dispenser was empty. It is a bonus to guests, but an overlooked item!
- Comfy bed and good location to restaurants and stores.
- Room was adequate size And had a fridge and microwave.
Days Inn Kelowna
In Kelowna, British Columbia, minutes from a variety of outdoor recreational activities, this hotel provides a relaxing stay with amenities such as an outdoor heated pool.Days Inn Kelowna features a free continental breakfast every morning. After breakfast, guests can relax in the outdoor whirlpool tub or use the free high-speed internet access. Additional amenities at this pet-friendly hotel include on-site laundry facilities.Activities such as skiing, golf and swimming are available in the area surrounding the Kelowna Days Inn. Guests can go on a winery tour or play a game of golf at a nearby course.
- Staff responded to my complaints about the partying going on outside our room. And they kindly left. Beds were comfortable though very thin sheets. Shower pressure was great. Reasonably clean. Heat worked well. Breakfast was better than nothing.
- Good location, friendly staff. Laminate floors rather than carpet which is always good. The beds were okay.
- Only there to sleep and caught plane very early next morning
- The room had a separate bed room (nice comfy bed), good sized fridge, comfy TV watching area and was nice and clean. Close to the airport (I was picking up a visitor) and close to Highway 33 (which was the Highway I was using). Convenient, clean and a good price. Also served breakfast but I didn’t partake so can’t comment.
- It was very clean from the front desk to the breakfast area and hallways. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The room was amongst the largest I’ve stayed in thru my travels. And affordable.
Okanagan Seasons Resort
One of our best sellers in Kelowna! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Okanagan Seasons Resort offers accommodations in Kelowna, just 27 miles from Vernon. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Summerland is 23 miles from Okanagan Seasons Resort, and Big White is 25 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Courtyard is a great feature even in the winter and pools both indoor and outdoor are great.
- Me and my partner came to the Okanagan Seasons Resort because we were searching for apartments and we had a great stay. The staff were relatively kind and helpful. Free breakfast with our stay exceeded my expectations. We booked a few months in advance so the price was very reasonable.
- Friendly staff and great location – handy to have breakfast included.
- Overall good property and stay. Spacious room and adequate lighting. Clean, but floors and paint job require attention. Check in person very helpful. Check out person OK, but I had to request a receipt. Few words. Nice to park outside door. Quiet despite proximity to two provincial highways.
- The “resort” is basically a big, spread-out motel. My wife and I briefly talked about spending more on a higher end place next time, but we found the room clean, the bed comfortable, the location good and the value good. We’d stay there again.
Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport
Providing a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle, this Kelowna hotel features an indoor pool and waterslide. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms. The Okanagan Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in rooms at Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport. A work desk and a coffee maker are included. Free toiletries are provided for added convenience.On site, Gulfstream Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Selections include steak and seafood. A full wine list is available. Flat-screen TVs feature sports matches. Guests can relax on the seasonal outdoor patio.A 24-hour fitness center and a hot tub are available at Four Points Kelowna Airport. Air conditioning is included for added comfort. Free parking is available of this hotel.Orchard Park Shopping Center is a 13-minute drive away. British Columbia Orchard Industry Museum is 9 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Kelowna Airport.
- The facilities were excellent. The location was great, close to the airport. The rooms were stylish and clean, the dining room served delicious food, and the staff were helpful. There was a storage area for skis at the desk.
- The hotel is modern, clean and comfortable, with a nice lounge for drinks and burgers. The staff was very nice, especially the shuttle bus drivers. The location a few minutes from the airport was very convenient for catching a morning flight.
- The restaurant was amazing and the staff is super friendly and accommodating. Very clean rooms with a lot of the amenities that you need when travelling overnight. Room was spacious.
- Helpful staff, good freshly cooked food, good bar service
- The beds were absolutely so comfortable. Best sleep I’ve had. The breakfast was absolutely delicious! The staff are very friendly and helpful! Great location to get to Vernon or Kelowna.
Super 8 Kelowna
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Super 8 Kelowna is located in Kelowna, just 27 miles from Vernon.Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Summerland is 23 miles from Super 8 Kelowna, and Big White is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Happy to have a hotel room with all the essentials: soap, alarm, power/USB charging, fridge, tv, soaps, variety of lighting options, fast internet….and of course clean and quiet. Good value and I would stay here again.
- Clean, comfy bed, good heating, nice hot large shower, quiet.
- Newly renovated room, loved the bathroom fixtures and really comfy office chair! Bed was also nice.
- There were gluten free items available at the breakfast!
- Staff were very friendly, bed was the most comfortable I’ve slept on in a hotel, price was very reasonable, breakfast options were simple but great, Wi-Fi was fast.
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Dilworth Inn offers accommodations in Kelowna.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vernon is 28 miles from Dilworth Inn, and Summerland is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 6 miles from Dilworth Inn.
I liked that the hot tub was warmer, deeper and easier to get into than some others I’ve been to.
Also the room was fairly large, lots of floor space.
- FRIENDLY staff, GREAT location and the refurbishing of the rooms is EXCELLENT , however I might go with WHITE bathtubs !! Personal opinion !
- All was excellent, staff location bed nice continental breaky
Great Location, older building but well maintained. Good amenities. Larger rooms than is usual. Staff are great and helpful. Good pool, hot tub and sauna.
Orchard Park mall and Milestones is within a block.
Excellent value. Great breakfast. Location suberb.
Helpful to have a fridge.
- I liked that the hot tub was warmer, deeper and easier to get into than some others I’ve been to.
Recreation Inn and Suites
Located in the Downtown Kelowna neighborhood in Kelowna, 28 miles from Vernon, Recreation Inn and Suites features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Summerland is 22 miles from Recreation Inn and Suites, and Big White is 26 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was clean and well placed and the staff were great
- The bed was comfortable and room was warm. The room was a bit smaller than some other hotels, but comfortable for up to 2 people.
- I’ve stayed here before but not in this room….I like this place …it’s cheap and clean and the beds were ok before but this bed needs to be replaced
- Bed very comfortable and bed & bathroom linens clean & crisp. Peaceful & we had a good sleep. Easy access for our pet. Would definitely book again.
- You get a good deal for the price. Clean rooms, good location, decent wifi. The free breakfast is sort of sparse, but free is free.
Kelowna Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Kelowna.Located in the Downtown Kelowna neighborhood in Kelowna, 28 miles from Vernon, Kelowna Inn & Suites features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Summerland is 21 miles from Kelowna Inn & Suites, and Big White is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly. The kitchenette in our room was great for travelling with our two toddlers. Fridge for bottles, and microwave for heating up lunch. The free breakfast was excellent!
- Very spacious and clean room, friendly staff. Close location to downtown Kelowna
- Convenient to downtown, modern and clean interior, comfortable beds.
- The rooms were emaculate, the breakfast was good and the pool spotless.
- Good location. Great staff. Everything you need for a good nights sleep while on the road.
Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This hotel in Kelowna, British Columbia is across the street from the Orchard Park Mall. The Sandman Hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and on-site dining options.Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna is near a bus depot for easy area travel. The Kelowna Golf and Country Course the Mission Creek Regional Park are also nearby.Guest rooms at the Kelowna Sandman Hotel feature coffee makers and cable TV. Guests can use the hotel’s fitness center. A 24-hour Denny’s restaurant and a lounge are also on-site.
- Friendly staff. Price Great hot water. Pillows are wonderful
- The tower suite was a welcome upgrade, home away from home. Location had good access to all facilities.
- Close to shopping. Finished my Christmas shopping. Stayed in Kelowna because of a very early outgoing flight the next day.
- The bed was very comfortable anf the pool was nice and warm
- The hotel accommodated us by letting us check in at 12.
Top Hotels In Winfield British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Winfield British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Winfield British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Winfield British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!