10 Best Hotels To Stay In Windsor Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Windsor Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Windsor Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Windsor Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Windsor Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Windsor Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Windsor Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Windsor Quebec:
Auberge Papillon Lune
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Auberge Papillon Lune is located in Richmond in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Sherbrooke. The inn has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience.Drummondville is 23 miles from Auberge Papillon Lune, and Magog-Orford is 27 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable with hot tubes and fitting center. People are nice, with peaceful and beautiful surrondings.
- Clean, quiet,great for a family visit with young children as there is a great playground and pool.rented the 2 bedroom apartments and it was roomy and comfortable.
La décoration de la chambre.
La possibilité de déjeuner et souper avec ses provisions dans une salle commune avec tables et chaises, très joliment aménagée.
- Endroit très bien tenu calme et les propriétaires sont très dynamiques et très discrets, c’est un très bel endroit pour se reposer.
- C’est un endroit très tranquille pour dormir comparé aux hôtels populaires. La chambre est grande.
Hôtel Le Floral
Located in Sherbrooke in the region of Quebec, 18 miles from Magog-Orford, Hôtel Le Floral features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The people at the front desk were amazing. The hotel is clean and modern. The shower was amazing.
- Big, clean and comfortable room, good breakfast included, very easy parking, great location with several dining options close by and major highways just around the corner. Very friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended if you’re staying in the area, perfect if you’re looking for a good night sleep, it was my 4th stay here during the last few months.
- this place is amazing when having to go at hospital ,you make life wonderful outside being sick/totally amazing you all are the staff is overwhelming helpful and smiles
- everything was wonderful stayed there 3 times now due to friend in hospital would be nice if we had pkg deal offer with baskets of bottles water ginger ale cheese crackers juice yogurt things like that just a idea
- Close to highway and restaurants. The staff was very friendly, polite and very useful. Rooms are a great size and comfortable. Would stay here again.
Le President Sherbrooke
One of our top picks in Sherbrooke.This hotel in Sherbrooke, Quebec features a large indoor pool with hot tub, outdoor patio and free Wi-Fi. It is 2 miles from the University of Sherbrooke.Each room at the Hôtel Le Président includes cable TV and free local telephone calls. The air-conditioned rooms also provide coffee facilities.The Interpretation Centre of Sherbrooke History is 3 miles from the President Hotel. The Beauvoir Shrine and the Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS) are about 9 miles away.
- the location is great , staff are helpful and happy.
- Love love love the bed.. love that distance of pool from my room I was also beside a vending machine awesome
- Excellent location, cleanliness, staff, breakfast and room size. Overall, I have enjoyed my stay there.
- outdated hotel but was ok overall. fairly clean but very dark room and furnishings
The confort, the king bed, the look outside and Inside, room very nice and beautiful.
Close to the high way and right on the 112 (King’s street)!
We asked for a quiet place and we got it, Thanks!
OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke
One of our top picks in Sherbrooke – and a guest favorite.
Located in Sherbrooke, 13 miles from Magog-Orford, OTL Gouverneur Sherbrooke features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental.
- The staff is amazing and really friendly and super clean
- Hotel is new, so very clean and modern. All with the right tech: electric & USB outlet everywhere. Breakfast is amazing with a cook preparing your eggs & omelettes as you like them.
- Love the fact that they can make you an omelette, eggs or a pancake on demand.
- Beautiful place well located. Staff very friendly. Spacious room. Breakfast was 5 star.
- New modern hotel, lobby was beautiful. The bed comfortable and excellent selection at breakfast. Hotel very clean. Very friendly staff.
Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Centre
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Delta Hotels by Marriott Sherbrooke Conference Centre offers accommodations in Sherbrooke, just 14 miles from Magog-Orford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff was very friendly and the rooms very comfortable
- There was a very helpful person at the front desk, Caroline. She went above and beyond to help explains the charges.
- The cleaning lady was very nice. The room was quiet. The bed was comfortable.
- The Staff was very helpful in finding areas of the city I wanted to see. My grandparents liked in Sherbrooke and I was able to find my Grandparent’s home, St Michel’s Basilica and Cathedral and the cemetery where they where buried.
- The propert shows its age and there sholuld be a majorf renovation.
Auberge Marquis de Montcalm
Located in Sherbrooke in the region of Quebec, 15 miles from Magog-Orford, Auberge Marquis de Montcalm features a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The inn also provides bike rental.
- Responses very fast to inquiries. Very available and accommodating
- So welcoming and accommodating. Breakfast was delicious.
- The owners were very good at making your stay very comfortable and enjoyable. He made recommendations for restaurants and helped with making reservations. Breakfast was very tasty.
- Breakfasts were fantastic. Worthy of a 5 star restaurant. Attention to detail was excellent. The owners were very helpful in presenting the area and making suggestions.
- This Auberge is very quaint and comfortable. Service and helpfulness of the staff is excellent. Breakfast was very good.
This Asbestos, Quebec hotel is about a 5 minute drive from Trois Lacs (Three Lakes). It features Bar l’Atmosphere as well as soundproof guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Le Williams. The simply-styled rooms also offer a private bathroom.Hotel Le Complexe Le Williams is a 5 minute drive from Club de golf Royal Estrie and about a 20 minute drive from Highway 255.
La tranquillité des lieux
La gentillesse du personnel
- Sur tout, la cafetière la crème et le sucre mis à notre disposition Tout était parfait.
- L’accessibilité de l’hôtel, la propreté des lieux et le Wi-Fi.
- devouement du personnel et propreté de l’établissement ainsi que de la chambre
- le silence. Personne ne pouvait me déranger car il n’y avait personne.
- La tranquillité des lieux
Grand Times Hotel Sherbrooke
One of our best sellers in Sherbrooke! Located in Sherbrooke, this hotel features an indoor pool, massages and rooms include free Wi-Fi. The Nature & Science Museum is a 10 minute walk away.Some rooms at the Grand Times Hotel Sherbrooke contain a coffee maker. Cable TV and a radio are also available in the rooms.The University of Sherbrooke is 3 miles from the Grand Times Hotel. Guests can walk to the nearby Jude-O.-Camirand Park and local restaurants.
- The lady at the front desk (blond hair.. tall) was exceptional!! Great employee!
- Lobby was visualing appealing, bar looked nice, didn’t partake.
- Front desk staff were very helpful. Interesting design, nice and quiet.
- The room was really nice with a view on the lake and the staff was awesome.
The location. Rooms on the lakeside have spectacular views.
One of the supervisor, “Natasha”, extremely client-focussed, bent over backwards to smooth off our dissatisfactions but the hotel’s approach was not helpful.
Comfort Inn Sherbrooke
Located in Sherbrooke, 12 miles from Magog-Orford, Comfort Inn Sherbrooke features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
- Room was very clean and the staff was helpful. Location is central.breakfast is included and is pretty decent.
The room appeared to be very clean. When the shower curtain got wet it emitted a rancid smell. Pet peeve of mine. The water was hot and the pressure was good. The bed was super comfy and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.
The choices at breakfast were good, however, the sausage appeared to be boiled and the eggs were a bit too runny for my taste. The coffee was good and hot.
The front desk was very accommodating when we had to change our plans due to weather. Thanks again for that.
- Room was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast is fast and good. The place has a consistentcy we find comforting. It’s our go to places when in Sherbrooke. We tried a different hotel last time and were sorely disappointed.
- Location is good. Staff is pleasant and the rooms are comfortable and very clean. The breakfast is always good but sometimes crowded.
- breakfast food was prepared well- beds were comfortable
Hotellerie Jardins de Ville
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Hotellerie Jardins de Ville is located in Sherbrooke in the region of Quebec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Sorry. We didn’t try the restaurant. We always have breakfast in our room. Which we love
- The staff were friendly and the room was clean for the price. Parking was a non-issue as it seemed as though we were the only people staying there.
- Kitchenette was convenient; inexpensive and good location for my visit.
- Overnight staff and front desk staff was very friendly and the location was good for my trip.
- Spacious rooms, I think bathrooms were recently renovated so it was clean and worked well.
Top Hotels In Windsor Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Windsor Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Windsor Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Windsor Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!