10 Best Hotels To Stay In Winchester Kentucky – Top Hotel Reviews
Winchester Kentucky is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Winchester Kentucky. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Winchester Kentucky. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Winchester Kentucky. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Winchester Kentucky right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Winchester Kentucky with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Winchester Kentucky:
Red Roof Inn Lexington – Winchester
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn Lexington – Winchester offers pet-friendly accommodations in Winchester, just 18 miles from Lexington.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 19 miles from Roof Inn Lexington – Wincheste, and Versailles is 31 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 24 miles from the property.
1. Really Loved Hardwood Flooring in Room, so more sanitary than carpet !
2. Excellent, friendly staff.
The room was very clean
For the price—-this was an amazing deal!
- The staff was amazing. We had an issue with our reservation that Booking.com refused to help us with and the desk clerk stayed over an hour after her shift to make sure we got it situated.
- The room was very comfortable and clean . The location was quite . Breakfast was good .
- The staff is excellent….everybody is very nice and gentle around here … you would need a car its abou t$9 to go in the city …great place and very quiet…….i can recommend this to everybody its hollyday inn value at half the price….
- 1. Really Loved Hardwood Flooring in Room, so more sanitary than carpet !
Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester
Quality Inn & Suites Winchester offers rooms with free cable TV and an indoor pool and sauna, easily reached from Interstate 65 in Kentucky’s historic bluegrass country.All rooms at Winchester Quality Inn & Suites include a work desk and a sofa bed. Guests will find a microwave and refrigerator in each room, as well as ironing facilities.The indoor pool at Quality Inn & Suites Winchester is in an attractive wood paneled area with large windows. The hotel has comfortable lobby seating and free Wi-fi is available throughout.The Quality Inn & Suites Winchester is easily reached from Interstate 65. The hotel is 2 miles from the Bluegrass Heritage Museum and 16 miles from the White Hall Historic House. The hotel is 19 miles from Fort Boonesborough State Park.
- Even though it was in remodeling conditions the room was the best I’ve had yet!
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff was very helpful and friendly. Definitely worth the price!
- Horrible stay. Horrible staff. Samantha kicked us out over my kid running to the bathroom bc of a worker under us that needed sleep at 4pm. Then called the cops for no reason.
- The bed was nice and the people were friendly, the area was safe and the breakfast was good
- Location was close to the highway and convenient for the family we were visiting
Best Western Winchester Hotel
One of our best sellers in Winchester! Best Western Winchester Hotel is located in Winchester, just 16 miles from Lexington.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Richmond is 18 miles from Best Western Winchester Hotel , and Berea is 30 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The hotel is centrally located in Winchester and has easy access to interstate to Lexington. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent and included fresh fruit, waffles and pastries. It also had the regulars of eggs, fried potatoes and sausage.
- OK breakfast Very BEST clean Hot neat, At 78 rear young the VERY BEST YOU will never find a better Breakfast not just you cheep stale roll and coffee 8 kinds of cereal yes THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST Thank you
- The room was extremely clean. The lobby is clean,breakfast outstanding. The employees couldn’t be any nicer.
- The hotel was clean, excellent breakfast, price very good. Newly upgraded, very well done.was as nice in room or dining area as ANY hotel or motel we have ever been in.
- The breakfast was tasty and the extras (several types of milk, condiments, etc) was like no other motel I’ve seen.
Comfort Inn – Winchester
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn – Winchester offers accommodations in Winchester, just 16 miles from Lexington.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Richmond is 19 miles from Comfort Inn – Winchester, and Berea is 31 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- My husband and I was traveling thru for the night. We was pleased with the stay, bed was very comfortable. Property was quiet and clean!
- The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the coffee in the room was better than most hotels.
- Nice room and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was also very good. Lots of restaurants nearby.
- This is usually a nice hotel that is convenient for business conducted in Winchester. Rooms are comfortable and the hotel is clean.
- The care from the staff was professional. The hotel room was immaculate. The breakfast was good and the coffee was great! The management actually listened to me when I spoke with him. I will stay here again. We travel here yearly.
Hampton Inn Winchester KY
Just off I-64, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Winchester. It serves a hot breakfast every morning and features an outdoor pool, hot tub, and putting green.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Hampton Inn Winchester KY. They come with a microwave and a refrigerator and are furnished with a work desk.Guests can work out in the fitness center or use the business center at the Winchester Hampton Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Fort Boonesboro State Park is 10.4 miles from the hotel. The Bluegrass Heritage Museum is a 6-minute drive away.
- We stay here regularly when visiting our grandchildren in Winchester. The staff is so friendly and the whole hotel has a warm family feeling. They always have a nice breakfast and snacks for on the go available. It is clean and comfortable.
- The hotel staff is extremely courteous and the hotel itself is in excellent condition
- Staff were so helpful and friendly! We have stayed here several times while visiting Winchester and this was our best stay!
- Location and cleanliness and friendly staff. They let us stay extra two hours to meet with our son.
- Nice hotel, very friendly staff stayed there previously.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South/Hamburg
One of our best sellers in Lexington! This hotel features an indoor pool, this La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington South/Hamburg hotel is a 20 mintues’ drive from The University of Kentucky and Rupp Arena.Each room is equipped with a 37-inch flat-screen cable TV and free WiFi. Guests will also find a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. A seating area and desk are also included.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast served each morning. The hotel also offers free newspapers and a business center.Boone Station State Historic Park is a 4-minute drive from Lexington LaQuinta Inn. Lakeside Golf Course is 10 minutes away and the Mary Todd Lincoln House is 19 minutes away.
- Beds were comfortable. Nice large refrigerator. Liked having coffee maker with 4 cup capacity. Good coffee.
- The front desk staff were welcoming. The flavoured water and cookies in the lobby were a nice touch in the afternoon.
- Close to everything in town. My husband loved the breakfast. Clean and friendly.
- Very clean hotel, staff was very nice and willing to help. Breakfast had several options each morning, and the pool and hot tub were great. We would definitely stay here again.
- This location is so clean. And the Breakfast is amazing. Also the staff are very helpful.
Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center Hotel
One of our best sellers in Lexington! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Hotel Lexington Conference Center Hotel offers accommodations in Lexington.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Richmond is 16 miles from Clarion Hotel Lexington, and Berea is 28 miles away. Blue Grass Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed the indoor swimming pool. It was a nice surprise to see that there was a restaurant inside. The restaurant had great burgers and even better service.
- The room was clean.had alot of towels..water stayed hot in the shower..breakfast was very good.
- The room was one of the quitest hotel rooms. we have slept in!
- We stay here often to see Drs. at UK, the staff remembers me when I check in. Everyone so friendly. Always calls the room after we check in to make sure everything is ok. Great place to stay.
- My room was directly by the pool which was the main reason why we stayed here. My kids enjoyed the room very much.
Days Inn Lexington South
This Lexington hotel is 9 miles from the University of Kentucky. Days Inn Lexington South serves breakfast and features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Rooms offer microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also provide seating areas and hairdryers.Guests at Lexington Days Inn have access to a gym and business center. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and an ATM.Days Inn is 3 miles from Jacobson Park and Lakeside Golf Course and 9 miles from Rupp Arena. It is 14 miles from Blue Grass Airport.
- ok for a nights sleep while traveling and the price was good
- No place to sit. No coffee available. Several lights in the room didn’t work. Charged $15 per cat – That is booking. com’s fault. Charged $20+ over the going room rate We felt cheated by the hotel and Booking.com!
- I am a retired Hotel Chief Engineer, and I was taken aback somewhat with the condition of the room. I try not to nit pick or criticize the condition of the rooms, but someone is not doing their job on room readiness. Not up to my standards. Also sink was plugged and microwave did not work.
- Hotel ok but there was strip club next door don’t think I stay there if I was traveling by my self and I do a lot hotel staff great the town was lovely not far from married had Lincolns home about 10 mins wish I could have stay another day to have explored more .
- Great air conditioning unit would freeze you out of the room. Shower was also nice
Ramada Limited – Mount Sterling
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Ramada Limited – Mount Sterling offers accommodations in Mount Sterling, just 30 miles from Lexington.A TV and game console are available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Blue Grass Airport, 35 miles from Ramada Ltd Mount Sterling.
- Very clean, friendly staff, three pillows per person, bed was comfortable,breakfast area was nice.
- Rooms were clean and large. The extra sink was nice.
- Very large rooms. Great pillows, that can always make or great a night away from home!
- The extra sink outside the bathroom is a nice feature. The bed was excellent, probably the best we’ve ever had in a hotel.
- Breakfast was good, nice variety of hot and cold selections, bed was comfortable and linens were clean and smelled fresh. Staff was very helpful and pleasant. The pool was nice and warm and stocked with towels. Coffee was available 24/7 in the lobby with a nice selection of flavored creamers. Also ice water was available in the lobby. Front desk was generous with extra shampoo, conditioner and soap as I traveled with my two daughters and found that only one small bottle in our room was not near enough for three women to use.
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Sterling
Comfort Inn & Suites Mount Sterling offers accommodations in Mount Sterling.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Lexington is 30 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites, and Richmond is 30 miles from the property. Blue Grass Airport is 35 miles away.
- Breakfast was good. Sausage links, scrambled eggs and biscuits
- for what Mt Sterling has to offer the accommodations were fine and the next exit from who we were visiting
- Beds were comfortable everything was great… no complaints
- Very nice location! and nice facilities. Lots to chose from for meal options and very easy access to the interstate.
- Bed was very good, room was clean. Arrived early and was allowed to check in without delay.
Top Hotels In Winchester Kentucky Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Winchester Kentucky to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Winchester Kentucky but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Winchester Kentucky. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!