10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wilsonville Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Wilsonville Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wilsonville Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wilsonville Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wilsonville Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wilsonville Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wilsonville Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wilsonville Oregon:
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Wilsonville
Just off Interstate 5, this Oregon hotel features an indoor pool and hot tub, serves a daily continental breakfast and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. Outlet stores at Oswego Town Square are 10 miles away.A cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are included in all of the rooms at GuestHouse Inn & Suites. The simply decorated rooms include a work desk with a sitting area, a hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities.For convenience this hotel provides a guest laundromat. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available.Wilsonville Family Fun Center is a 10 minute walk from GuestHouse Inn & Suites. Charbonneau Golf Club is 3 miles away. Portland International Airport is a 40 minute drive from this hotel.
- Was within walking distance to several restaurants
- My room was big and comfortable. It was very easy to find, close to the highway, and close to stores.
- Quit and clean and the cleaning ladies are very helpful and the front desk is very helpful Alicia is like the best manager ever and very helpful
- Staff was friendly and helpful.the room was spacious and for what I paid for the room I felt that I definitely got my money’s worth. I would stay here again
- Always a clean room. Good location when going to OHSU
Motel 6 Portland – Wilsonville
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Portland – Wilsonville offers pet-friendly accommodations in Wilsonville, just 14 miles from Portland.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 21 miles from Motel 6 Portland – Wilsonville, and Salem is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The very understanding staff. They really worked with us. We appreciated it.
- Staff was very friendly and met our needs. Room was very clean. Nice clean smell. We felt very safe.
- Easy to find, Costco & Target is just across the street,. Not to mention the fast food stores, u name it, it has it! U won’t be disappointed
- We liked the location of the hotel. Our last day there the power went out which was inconvenient while we were packing to leave.
- Lots o channel on tv. Flat screen tv not like other hotel still using the old style tube tv and only have few channel
Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Wilsonville hotel offers a daily complimentary breakfast. An on-site fitness center and free Wi-Fi access are available at Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites.Featuring a contemporary décor, the air-conditioned rooms at this hotel come with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a TV. The private bathrooms provide a bathtub or shower.For added convenience, vending machines, a 24-hour front desk, and a business center can all be found at this Best Western. Free parking is available at the property.Best Western Wilsonville Inn & Suites is a 3-minute drive from Clackamas Community College and a 6-minute drive from Charbonneau Golf Club. Portland International Airport is 47.2 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and made us feel like our happiness and comfort were a top priority. The rooms and facilities were very clean and our bed was comfortable. Our group consisted of 2 families and we all felt that this hotel was very family friendly.
- We liked the size of the room. We had the king room with a little seating area that was divided from where the bed was. We each got to have our own little space. We also enjoyed the morning breakfast.
- Convenience to restaurants and interstate. Outstanding breakfast, clean, quiet room. Comfortable beds.
- Room worked very well for us. Had a refrigerator and microwave, which we didn’t use, but nice to have. Shower was great. Beds comfortable.
- The suite room was great! The bed wasn’t the softest, nor the comforter the fluffiest, but the air conditioning worked well, it was roomy and clean; overall really nice. Also, the fitness room was convenient.
Quality Inn Wilsonville
Quality Inn Wilsonville is located in Wilsonville, just 16 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Vancouver is 23 miles from Quality Inn Wilsonville, and Salem is 28 miles away. Portland International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Loved the room and the friendliness of the front desk 🙂
- The staff person at the front, Amy, was so nice and helpful!!!
- It was clean, convenient, and comfortable. Staff was very helpful. I could walk to areas I needed to visit.
- Staff is very friendly. Steve had to call booking because my reservation hadn’t come through, and I booked the wrong dates. He and booking.com were very helpful.
- I had reservation for room with two queen beds non-smoking for a Friday and Saturday on September 1st and 2nd! That room was ready for me! I had a room with two queen beds non smoking for Saturday night on September 2nd! They told me I had no such room! Left me high and dry! A total disaster!!!!!
Holiday Inn Portland South/Wilsonville
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Holiday Inn Portland South/Wilsonville offers accommodations in Wilsonville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Portland is 14 miles from HI Portland Ints 5 Sth, and Vancouver is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 19 miles from Holiday Inn Portland South/Wilsonville.
- The stuff were really kind and helpful. Stores were close by and the town was wonderful.
Free Shuttle to WORLD OF SPEED
Quiet in room
Heater worked great
Lots of Hot Water for Shower
- Everything! The front desk was so accommodating and friendly.
- Front counter reps were really nice and very helpful. Facilities were great. Breakfast was awesome. Rooms were very clean most especially the bathrooms!! Everything was at a walking distance.
- Big room, soft bed, fast and stable wifi, good staff and good breakfast. Little bit far from everything but if you want good price accommodation this is not bad at all. If you coming to Portland to shop at Woodburn outlet, this hotel is perfect for it.
La Quinta Inn Wilsonville
Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are available in all guest rooms at this hotel. A free breakfast featuring waffles is available in the lobby. Bullwinkle’s Fun Center is less than a 10 minute drive away.A sitting area and a work desk are available in all guest rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee and tea-making facilities are provided.This non-smoking hotel offers an outdoor pool for guest relaxation. A 24-hour front desk, business center, and fitness center, are all available at the Inn and Suites La Quinta.Downtown Portland is a 30 minute drive from this hotel. Portland International Airport is a 40 minute drive away.
- The hotel had no record of my booking trough you. They did have a room reserved for me at alll. Are you really any service to me ?
- Quiet and comfortable. Didn’t realize the room had a kitchenette which was super helpful to have extra counter space and sink.
- Property was clean, well appointed, comfortable and friendly. Very pet friendly which is my priority just before all of the above. Great breakfast, neither hallways nor rooms had any of the common “funky” smells. Can’t wait to stay here again!
- The bed was amazing. Staff was very accommodating and friendly.
- The staff was great and it was really comfortable and clean. Asked for an extra bed and they brought it right up to my room.
Motel 6 Portland – Tigard West
One of our best sellers in Tigard! Motel 6 Portland – Tigard West offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tigard.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 10 miles from Motel 6 Portland Tigard, and Vancouver is 17 miles from the property. Portland International Airport is 16 miles away.
- Clean, quiet, and convenient. Excellent value for the price.
- The room was nice and roomy and overall very clean bed could be more comfortable
- New decor, though simple, is an improvement on the neutral colors in the older hotels in this chain. Beds are comfortable. Price is hard to beat.
- Nothing fancy but was very pleasant and quiet. Was able to get a good nights sleep.
- I can’t understand why Motel 6 need my ID when I checked in. I have big concerns about my privacy. I will never stay in Motel 6.
Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard
Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tigard.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 10 miles from Motel 6 Portland South, and Vancouver is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 16 miles from Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard.
- The guy at the front desk during check in was extremely nice. Normally you get treated as if they could careless but this guy was welcoming and helpful. The rooms weren’t dirty and gross either.
- Extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Check in and out was a breeze.
- It was clean and quiet in the last room and the bed was awesome.
- Right next to the freeway. Wifi was working properly.
- Location is good and easy to access. Staff is friendly and flexible, they gave us free WIFI since they mixed up with the room
Motel 6 Canby Or
Motel 6 Canby, OR is centrally located in the small town of Canby and offers comfortable and affordable motel accommodation to its guests.Motel 6 Canby, OR offers all of its guests a free on site car parking.Motel 6 Canby, OR is the home of the historical Clackamas County Fair & Rodeo which has been held in Canby since 1907.
- Comfy bed and nice tub. Clerk let us have an extra hour for check out and was nice about it.
- basic no frills not even a coffee pot and there were holes in one of the walls
- Was allowed a 1 hour late check-out to accommodate my son’s schedule at a swim meet.
- Easy to find. Online reservation went smoothly enough. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Everything functioned well enough and the rooms were reasonably priced. I will use them again.
- It was close to my activity for the stay, conveniently located on the main thoroughfare.
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin – Portland South
Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin – Portland South offers accommodations in Tualatin. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Portland is 11 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Tualatin, and Vancouver is 18 miles away. Portland International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
We prefer going over to Cracker Barrel instead of eating at the hotel. We don’t have on in Grants
- Customer service in a professional and friendly manner please.
- Large comfortable room. Comfortable bed w/choice of pillows. Ok breakfast bar with juice variety and some warm food – the usual waffle maker, scrambled “eggs”.
- Great indoor pool and jacuzzi. Decent breakfast. Comfy bed. Good assortment of pillows. Attention to request to clean room early. Clean.
- Location, close to good restaurants /shopping/ close enough to Portland for an afternoon outing. Good breakfast nice rooms
- We prefer going over to Cracker Barrel instead of eating at the hotel. We don’t have on in Grants
Top Hotels In Wilsonville Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wilsonville Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wilsonville Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wilsonville Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!