10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wilmington California – Top Hotel Reviews
Wilmington California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wilmington California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wilmington California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wilmington California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wilmington California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wilmington California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wilmington California:
Best Western Los Angeles Worldport Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Best Western Los Angeles Worldport Hotel offers accommodations in Wilmington.Each room has a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 18 miles from Los Angeles Worldport, and Santa Monica is 20 miles away. Long Beach Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was wonderful Yolanda did a great job taking care of us. You should give her a raise!!!
- The eggs were extra fluffy and the bed was like a cloud lol, really though. We all slept like babies.
- Awesome waffles that you make yourself and breakfast choices that included eggs and sausage!! Made my morning.
- The fresh waffles and other breakfast items made all the difference. Good start to my day.
- Clean and good for one night stop. Value money/comfort.
Motel 6 Los Angeles – Harbor City
Located 15 minutes from Hollywood Park Casino and 30 minutes from Venice Beach, this pet friendly motel is close to public transportation and offers rooms with Wi-Fi and cable TV.This Los Angeles Motel 6 features a 24-hour front desk for guest convenience. Free coffee is served in the lobby every morning.Los Angeles International Airport is 15 minutes from Motel 6 Los Angeles – Harbor City. Fort Macarthur Military Base and the Long Beach Naval Complex are 7 miles from the motel.
- The staff although not friendly were at least professional.
- This location is easily accessible a provides a convience and an logistical locale for work.
- Friendly front desk staff ( better than most places). I have visited this location many of times and left with a positive experience. Good job overall by all of the facility staff, please keep up the good work.
- Great customer service helped out by Teresa very helpful checked me in fast
- My room looked exactly like the pictures, everything was very nice ☺️
Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway
Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway offers accommodations in Harbor City. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Los Angeles is 19 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway, and Santa Monica is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 9 miles from Rodeway Inn & Suites Pacific Coast Highway.
- Everything from the bed to the room and check in was good and also check out.
- I was pleasantly surprised that the room was super clean especially the bathroom. My biggest fear would be how clean the sheets, mattress, pillows and pillow cases are…A+ I slept like a baby! Thanks again!
- The bathtub wouldn’t drain and the toilet wouldn’t flush. I had to change rooms with no compensation.
- Everything about the room was very nice.price was reasonable
- Not sure I can say there was anything memorably positive. Perhaps I can say nice marble tiling in the shower.
Motel 6 Carson
Located off of I-405, this Carson motel is located across the street from SouthBay Pavilion Mall, which features more than 100 stores. It has traditionally-styled rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi.Cable TV, a work desk and ironing facilities are provided in each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Carson.Carson Motel 6 is close to several of the area’s major attractions, including the Stub Hub Center, Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Chinatown Los Angeles, the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. California State University, Dominguez Hills is 2 miles from this motel.
- It’s in a great location this close to everything
- need was just right and blankets sheet were super clean.
- The rooms were so clean and modern from what I remember Motel 6 to be.
- I liked that the room was so close to the Stubhub center and it was clean.
- Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable, bathrooms are good size, AC and heater work well, tv and wi-fi work fine. Buffet next door and mall across the street with a movie theater, as well. Many places to eat within walking distance.
Featuring an outdoor pool and an on-site restaurant, this Torrance hotel is 11 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms. Free parking is provided on site.A flat-screen TV with cable is included in each air-conditioned room at Ramada Torrance. Comfortably furnished, all rooms feature coffee-making facilities.A fitness center provides a great place to energize at Torrance Ramada. Laundry facilities are available on site.Shopping is available at Del Amo Fashion Center, less than 3 miles away. Charles Wilson Community Park is just a 6-minute drive from this hotel.
- Parking and staff were great. Thank you George. Room was a great size and the bed was comfy
- Clean rooms, easy and fast check in, easy to get in and out of the property and find our room. Close to alot of eateries.
- I hated everything the room,the service, the food it was a disaster.
- If you come earlier enough great parking up until o’clock and space for big vehicles
- No, real complaints beyond spotty wifi and a grump neighbor all in which I survived. laundry location right below my room was awesome and the engineering staff/environmental services crew were very customer service oriented. parking was ample and right outside my door. location of hotel was prime. rates, eh’ not as bad since booking with AAA.
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Eldorado Coast Hotel offers accommodations in Lomita, just 19 miles from Los Angeles. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Monica is 19 miles from Eldorado Coast Hotel, and Anaheim is 23 miles from the property. Long Beach Airport is 10 miles away.
- where it was located is all i like about this place
- The staff that we met when we checked in was very nice
- They stole our belongings and checked out our room to someone else by ” accident” we hated it
- Location, location, location!!! Needed a comfortable nights rest. Eldorado Hotel provided it.
- Big parking lot pretty much it, Manager was understanding of my concern and moved me to another room.
Vagabond Inn San Pedro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vagabond Inn San Pedro offers accommodations in San Pedro.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Long Beach Airport, 10 miles from Vagabond Inn San Pedro.
- I had my kids with me , I like the door that connects the two rooms , it just make me feel like I was at home
- The motel is in a good location for the cruise terminal. They had a very efficient shuttle to the terminal. Decent clean bed and bathroom.
- Nothing. It was the worst experience I have had. Motel 6 was better
- Close to cruise port, very comfortable bed, shuttle to ship
- We arrived 3 hrs early, so they locked are bags in the office and showed us some places to go see until the room was done. Great service.
Pacific Inn and Suites
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free Wi-Fi in all rooms, this San Pedro, California hotel is a 5-minute walk to Cabrillo Beach and Cabrillo Beach Marine Aquarium.With cream linens, each room provides flat-screen satellite TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom at Pacific Inn and Suites. Microwaves and refrigerators are provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to San Pedro Pacific Inn and Suites. A laundromat is also on site.Los Angeles International Airport is a 30-minute drive from Pacific Inn and Suites. The World Cruise Center is 2 miles away.
- Location is terrific. Parking is adequate. Two local diners just down the block.
- Good location if you are headed out on a cruise- only 6 minutes from the port. Everything else was terrible.
- It could have been perfect ,but the bed was super hard !
- It’s clean and has eye appeal. It is in a nice friendly neighborhood!
- The only thing that was a problem was that, the only channel the was in the room was the cartoon network, other than that, it was good.
Super 8 Torrance LAX Airport Area
Super 8 Torrance LAX Airport Area offers accommodations in Torrance.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Los Angeles is 17 miles from Super 8 LAX Airport Area, and Santa Monica is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Los Angeles International Airport, 9 miles from Super 8 Torrance LAX Airport Area.
- Customer service there was great. Room was clean when I check in spotless.
- The sex was awsome, very competetive neighbors… here is where the magic happens you can hear moans throught the rooms down the hallway… its awsome… highly recommend bringing 4 hookers at same time!
The manager was most accomodating.
The channel selections on the tv were surprisingly extensive – thanks very much!
- The wifi was the best I’ve ever had in a hotel. The two front desk staff i dealt with, as well as housekeeping when i checked out were all very nice
- Breakfast was limited, no cinnebuns or orange juice as they had none,asked at reception and most of the staff were very unfriendly, ice machine had sign on it saying cleaning in process, pardon, 4 days to clean the ice machine, also asked at front desk, basically gottold not there problem. I would not recommend anyone to stay here even for 1 night, He to get in touch with Super 8 over messenger as the website would not allow my comments, they did get back to me with a refer number and said they will be in touch within a week , to late for me as my vacation in this area has been ruined with this terrible Motel and unfriendly staff.
Days Inn Long Beach City Center
One of our top picks in Long Beach.Located a 10-minute drive from Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, this hotel serves a continental breakfast every morning. All rooms include free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is also available.A cable TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Days Inn Long Beach City Center. All guest rooms include a work desk, ironing facilities, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Long Beach City Center Days Inn. A tour desk is available. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available on-site.The Pike at Rainbow Harbor and the Port of Long Beach are within a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Disneyland is 22 miles away.
- Beds where so comfortable and the room felt so cozy!
- I like the skylight in the bathroom and wooden beams
- The room was comfortable & the staff was friendly
- To be quite honest, I booked this site due to the fact they have smoking rooms.
- The hot tub in the room was very very nice. It was a great way to relax and set the room with my wife. But the room was not even close in size to what they said and didn’t look like the pictures at all. It’s nice but felt more sleepy than romantic.
Top Hotels In Wilmington California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wilmington California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wilmington California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wilmington California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!