10 Best Hotels To Stay In Willowbrook Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Willowbrook Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Willowbrook Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Willowbrook Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Willowbrook Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Willowbrook Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Willowbrook Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Willowbrook Illinois:
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook offers accommodations in Willowbrook, just 19 miles from Chicago.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 19 miles from Red Roof Inn Chicago, and Schaumburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook.
- It was modern clean up to date very night very and comfortable
- I loved everything about my stay..I couldn’t find one thing wrong
- Staff is very friendly. Room was not so clean, bed uncomfortable, dead bugs laying around and smashed on wall under lights, drain clogging in tub
- Location & staff. Customer service was excellent!
- Everything, we were really comfortable. Changed my whole outlook on Red roof period.
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Located 13 miles from the Chicago Midway International Airport, this La Quinta in Willowbrook serves a daily continental breakfast and has free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at the La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook can enjoy exercising in the fitness center. The breakfast provided each morning includes options like waffles, muffins, fruit and more.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is in every room at the Willowbrook La Quinta Inn. There is also a coffee machine and the private bathroom has a hairdryer.The Oakbrook Shopping Center is a 12-minute drive from the hotel. The Darien Sports Complex is 2 miles away.
Very pleasant experience
Check in was very fast and friendly
- Overall I was happy with the my stay at this facility. Location is excellent. The neighborhood appeared very nice and safe at night. Lot of food choices around.
- It was close to where I needed to be. First person I spoke with was awesome, friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They met my request of easy room access, close to exterior door.
- The staff was great and accommodating. It was the Thanksgiving Holiday and they made you feel right at home. We brought our pet cat and love that they accept pets.
- Didn’t eat at hotel but for the price it was a great 3 day stay. My room was clean and well kept. Hotel was very easy to find since it was just off I-55 and plenty of eating spots all around. The staff could not have been nicer and very pleasant. My bathroom was very clean and everything worked great. If I had to make any suggestions it would be for the staff to tell the lowlifes or dumb asses, that might stay here, to not let the room door slam behind them when leaving their room……people may still be sleeping.
- Very pleasant experience
Red Roof Inn Chicago – Downers Grove
Just off Interstate 88 and less than 1 miles from the Yorktown Shopping Center, this Downers Grove hotel features rooms with flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Chicago city center is 25 miles from the property.Video games and fresh linens are included in every guest room at Red Roof Inn Downers Grove. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are also provided in all rooms.The front desk is available 24-hours a day at Downers Grove Red Roof Inn. Vending machines with both snacks and drinks are also available on site.Downers Grove town center and Butterfield Country Club are within 4 miles of this hotel. The College of Dupage is a 10-minute drive away.
- I appreciate the staff for being professional and placing me into another room that was and an upgrade. I really appreciate that. Thank you !
- Everything. The lobby was cozy. Very pleasant staff. Comfy room
- It’s was not clean it had mold around the tub, and the carpet was not clean. I check the bed for bugs when I move the bed the carpet was nasty
- Staff was great. Come right away when you call them
- Tub didn’t drain. It was dirty. Boogers on wall. Was given key to room that was clearly not ready for an occupant. Went to front desk to get another room that was just as crappy
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago SW Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
This Burr Ridge, Illinois hotel is a 25-minute drive from Chicago. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi in every non-smoking suite.SpringHill Suites Chicago offers a daily breakfast buffet and coffee in the lobby. The hotel has an indoor pool and fitness room. On-site laundry is available.Suites at SpringHill Chicago Southwest rooms have a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Rooms also have a minibar and cable TV.SpringHill Chicago is an 18-minute drive to Midway International Airport. The hotel is a 25-minute drive to Millennium Park in Chicago.
- The room that I booked was a nice size for 2 adults and 3 kids.
- The hotel looks nice. Rooms are nice, bed is comfortable.
- The property apears to be just a couple of years old. The staff was excellent in all of my interactions. The breakfast was very good, clean and well presented. Nice sized pool and rooms. The location was perfect for our needs. 20 minutes to everything and we never had any traffic issues. That was probably luck but it was the first time ever that Idid not fight traffic in chicago
- The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful!
- The kids liked swimming in the pool. The hallways had decor, but not so much to make them crowded or hard to navigate. There were a LOT of choices for breakfast, and plenty of seating; we were able to get a wake up call, with a taxi Called to the hotel for us. The staff was knowledgeable about restaurant delivery, and there were a BUNCH of options for planning our trip.
Chicago Club Inn & Suite
Featuring free WiFi, Chicago Club Inn & Suite offers accommodations in Westmont, just 18 miles from Chicago.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 19 miles from Chicago Club Inn & Suite, and Schaumburg is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 11 miles from Chicago Club Inn & Suite.
- The breakfast was excellent the staff was very nice and helpful also.
- It was a good value for what we paid. The bed was comfortable.
- The hot breakfast was welcome; large patio walk area, courtyard style, outside dining room windows, was lovely. Registration staff friendly.Fridge and micro in the room.
The breakfast was awesome and the beds nice and comfortable. The patio was great for my husband to smoke.
And the room had everything you need. Just like home
- Place is amazing, nothing to complain about, staff friendly and helpful, room was spacious and very clean and fully equipped. Great value . Would stay again definitely.
Best Western Plus Chicagoland – Countryside
Best Western Plus Chicagoland – Countryside is located in Countryside, just 15 miles from Chicago.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 23 miles from Chicagoland Countryside, and Schaumburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Location was perfect for why we choose to stay at Countryside..
- The room was clean,quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was good and hot.
- The hotel is located across the parking lot from a full service restaurant and bar at the Holiday Inn. This was very convenient for a night cap and to catch a basketball game. When we came in at night, they would hand us a cold bottled water, free of charge, if we asked. Breakfast was varied the three mornings we were there. I’m not much of a biscuit person, but the biscuits were fantastic. Food was replenished continually, and the coffee was good.
- The parking lot was very big which is nice; the staff seemed friendly and it was a good area for the most part of what I’ve seen. The ceilings were nice and not the popcorn texture. The bed was well made, clean and comfortable. I stayed on the 6th floor and was very quiet which is unusual for a hotel of this size. There was a few restaurants, a target, Walmart and shopping center within walking distance and a bowling ally right next store. If you head to downtown Chicago not during peak traffic hours, it only takes about 30 mins which is pretty fast in my opinion. Why I stay here is because I don’t like staying in the city paying ridiculous amounts of money for mediocre hotels with $50/day parking fees; I’ll take the morning commute and enjoy this best western instead.
- Breakfast excellent. Staff courteous. Room well made, stress- free parking.
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge is located in Burr Ridge, 17 miles from Chicago and 21 miles from Aurora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 21 miles from Chicago Marriott SW at Burr Ridge, and Joliet is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 9 miles from Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge.
- I liked everything. The staff, the room, the ambiance.
- The room was very clean. The stylings of the hotel were also very pleasing.
- Convenient to get to, close to the business i was in town for, free wifi, and even thought i booked thought a 3rd party, they gave me points!!
- Very nice lounge/bar, and the bed was very comfortable.
- Good place to stay for a business trip. Quiet neighbourhood. Room clean and spacious.
SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Chicago Lombard
Just 1 miles from Yorktown Shopping Center, this hotel features guest rooms with free WiFi and cable TVs. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Best Western. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also offered in every guest room.Guests can enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness centre at Best Western. A launderette and a business centre are also available on site.Midway International Airport, Chicago city centre and O’Hare International Airport are within 22 miles of this hotel. Oak Brook Center is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Clean. Great breakfast. Close to location we are visiting.
The eggs were fake milk based product! I was sick for 6 hours after
eating them! The Belgium waffles tasted like cardboard. The pastries had
colored filling with no taste! I travel to Chicago several times a month
and based on the reviews I read, I looked forward to this very
disappointing experience! Stay at a Holiday Inn or any of the Hilton
group of hotels. Pay the extra $10-12.00!
- We usually always stay at this location when we come up to Chicago ! Comfortable hotel great location and staff!
- Staff was pleasant. Comfy bed, spacious bathroom and good breakfast.
- Bed was comfortable, room was spacious, and breakfast was good.
This Bolingbrook hotel is located off Interstate 55 and is within 5-minute drive of Cross Roads Business Park. The hotel features a microwave and refrigerator in every room.Ramada Bolingbrook rooms include a coffee maker. The rooms also are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The Bolingbrook Ramada provides guests with a daily continental breakfast. The hotel features an indoor pool and gym. The hotel also offers free parking.The Ramada is within a 45-minute drive of downtown Chicago. Market Square Shopping Center is one mile from the hotel.
- The motel is an embarrassment to Ramada. They allow. People to smoke in the rooms. The odor was so bad had to open window even though it was cold and snowing
- Breakfast…it was ok. But, just okay. We requested an hour later for check out. It was granted, but not passed along to the cleaning crew.
- The staff was trying to be as helpful as they could. Brought new linen and switched rooms as needed.
- I enjoyed the jacoozi even though it wasn’t cleaned that well and the shower was nice
- The room was clean. The staff was very nice. The hair blower did not work. The safe did not work. The room could use a new coat of paint. The carpet and the furniture look old and worn. I took this room because of the value & will use it again.
Holiday Inn Chicago/Oak Brook
Conveniently located close to Interstates 88 and 294, this suburban hotel is a short distance from many area business corporations and features spacious accommodations and modern amenities.The Holiday Inn Oakbrook Terrace is surrounded by a variety of local restaurants and shopping centers. Many corporations, including IBM, and Blue Cross Blue Shield are nearby. The hotel also offers free shuttle service to many local corporate offices.After a long day, guests can enjoy a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or browse the internet with free wireless access. The Oakbrook Terrace Holiday Inn also offers a state-of-the-art meeting room, complete with audio-visual equipment.
- I like Everything, very clean ,good breakfast the staff very kind. I just love it I recommended 100%
- Every thing was wonderful ,the staff, the room, everything we enjoyed the bar and the pool also.
- I loved the bathroom makeup mirror beautiful always quiet good place to let your hair down.
- The front desk member(Cindy) was so friendly and helpful! She made my stay very pleasant. I would go back just because of here.
- As usual, the staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Jennifer and Marcus. The rooms were very clean. The bed was comfortable and, even though I was there on New Year’s Eve, my room was relatively (and acceptably) quiet. I also like Bar Louie’s, the breakfast and the ability to get a quick night cap before bed.
Top Hotels In Willowbrook Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Willowbrook Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Willowbrook Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Willowbrook Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!