10 Best Hotels To Stay In Willow Springs Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Willow Springs Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Willow Springs Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Willow Springs Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Willow Springs Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Willow Springs Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Willow Springs Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Willow Springs Illinois:
Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Bridgeview/Chicago Area offers accommodations in Bridgeview, just 14 miles from Chicago.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 26 miles from Super 8 Bridgeview IL, and Schaumburg is 24 miles from the property. Midway International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Only thing was I was charged for 2 nights when I was booked for one.
- What i really like was that i was able to get a room with 2 beds, it would of been nice that more pillows were in the room a long with more blankets, the stay was very nice and cozy, definitely would love to come back with my family to spend the night. Over our stay with this facility was great.
- The kids enjoyed the WiFi, breakfast and the many TV channels.
- The room was super clean. It looked fairly new, up to date, modern. The bed was comfortable and the restroom was nice and spacious
- Everything was wonderful, every time I’m in the area , I come to this hotel!
Best Western Plus Chicagoland – Countryside
Best Western Plus Chicagoland – Countryside is located in Countryside, just 15 miles from Chicago.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 23 miles from Chicagoland Countryside, and Schaumburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Location was perfect for why we choose to stay at Countryside..
- The room was clean,quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was good and hot.
- The hotel is located across the parking lot from a full service restaurant and bar at the Holiday Inn. This was very convenient for a night cap and to catch a basketball game. When we came in at night, they would hand us a cold bottled water, free of charge, if we asked. Breakfast was varied the three mornings we were there. I’m not much of a biscuit person, but the biscuits were fantastic. Food was replenished continually, and the coffee was good.
- The parking lot was very big which is nice; the staff seemed friendly and it was a good area for the most part of what I’ve seen. The ceilings were nice and not the popcorn texture. The bed was well made, clean and comfortable. I stayed on the 6th floor and was very quiet which is unusual for a hotel of this size. There was a few restaurants, a target, Walmart and shopping center within walking distance and a bowling ally right next store. If you head to downtown Chicago not during peak traffic hours, it only takes about 30 mins which is pretty fast in my opinion. Why I stay here is because I don’t like staying in the city paying ridiculous amounts of money for mediocre hotels with $50/day parking fees; I’ll take the morning commute and enjoy this best western instead.
- Breakfast excellent. Staff courteous. Room well made, stress- free parking.
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge
Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge is located in Burr Ridge, 17 miles from Chicago and 21 miles from Aurora. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 21 miles from Chicago Marriott SW at Burr Ridge, and Joliet is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 9 miles from Chicago Marriott Southwest at Burr Ridge.
- I liked everything. The staff, the room, the ambiance.
- The room was very clean. The stylings of the hotel were also very pleasing.
- Convenient to get to, close to the business i was in town for, free wifi, and even thought i booked thought a 3rd party, they gave me points!!
- Very nice lounge/bar, and the bed was very comfortable.
- Good place to stay for a business trip. Quiet neighbourhood. Room clean and spacious.
Holiday Inn Chicago – Countryside/LaGrange
Featuring free WiFi, Holiday Inn Chicago – Countryside/LaGrange offers accommodations in Countryside, just 15 miles from Chicago. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Aurora is 23 miles from Holiday Inn Countryside/LaGrange, and Schaumburg is 21 miles from the property. Midway International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Rooms were silent. Beds were comfortable. Staff were really excellent. They were all good people with one word. Pool was good and clean. Shuttle service was great and very royal to time. They offer to give a really wide area in Lagrange district.
- Upon check in..the front desk clerk asked what was the reason for my stay..was more than happy to tell him I was celebrating my 6yr wedding anniversary…the clerk was super kind and had given us free breakfast buffet tickets along with a free drink at the bar!! What a blessing to my husband and I🤗 The pool,Bar,Restaurant,Room service,although I didn’t use-nice amenity! I loved the fact my husband and I didn’t have to leave..all of our needs were being met. The staff is super friendly! Very well-mannered. The chaise chair in my room was comfy. The food is great too! Absolutely loved the broccoli!
- OMG!! The bed and pillows were amazing. The heated pools were the main reason we went as we needed a staycation and an outing after being in our home for 4 days with frigid weather. Our room was ready upon arrival (earlier than 4pm), the receptionist was very polite, friendly and enthusiastic. It was great!!
- The size of the room was very good with small children. I liked having the sinks outside of the bathing and toilet area.
- The bed was very comfortable. My husband asked for a electric outlet on his side of the bed and the facilities staff responded immediately!
Motel 6 Bridgeview
Motel 6 Bridgeview is located a 20-minute drive from Chicago Midway International Airport and 22 miles from downtown Chicago. This pet-friendly Illinois motel provides free Wi-Fi access.Each room at Bridgeview Motel 6 comes with cable TV. The rooms are climate-controlled.Launderette facilities are provided on site at this motel. Free coffee is served daily in the lobby.The Field Museum of Natural History, Shedd Aquarium and Willis Tower Skydeck are within a 40-minute drive of this Bridgeview motel.
- I went to the southside irish parade that day and by the time I checked in it was already the early morning hours the next day. I passed out right away. The bed was really comfortable.
- The young man who checked me in was very respectful and courteous!
- We liked that it was so close to the United Center and had restaurants close by. I also like that I felt safe and the bed was really comfortable.
- Only thing to like is the drive back from here. It’s junkie central
- The bed the pillows the hot bath water oh my God after such a hard day of travel. .it was soothing and comfortable very pleasing and breakfast was okay laundry room fantastic. We will stay again
Crowne Plaza Chicago SW – Burr Ridge
Located off of Interstate 55 in Burr Ridge, this hotel includes an indoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant. The Crowne Plaza Chicago SW – Burr Ridge is 30 minutes’ drive from downtown Chicago.Premium bedding, free WiFi access and a cable TV are included in all of the guestrooms at the Burr Ridge Crowne Plaza.Guests can exercise in the fitness centre or use the 24-hour business centre with fax/printing services. A complimentary shuttle will take guests within a 5 miles radius and to Midway International Airport until 10 pm.Sip & Savor Cocktails and Eats is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Midway International Airport is 13.7 miles away from the hotel. There are many attractions and activities nearby, like the Flagg Creek Golf Club, only 3.1 miles away.
- Very convenient access to Freeway, and located very accessible to places to eat
- Beth at the front desk was great! Very helpful helping as navigate local sites and restaraunts.
- The room was perfect. The staff was friendly and helpful. I loved the bathroom and shower. Also, the aromatherapy goodies were nice. I will stay again and recommend the hotel. Keep up the good work.
- The beds were wonderful, pillows awesome. The staff excellent. The food good. Would stay there again in a heart beat.
The hotel’s decor I loved. The hotel showed up warm and cozy. The food- breakfast QD and then appetizers at night very tasty.
The bar area was great
The gym was awesome with the glass window on one side-bright and cheery.
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Burr Ridge
Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Burr Ridge is located in Burr Ridge, 17 miles from Chicago and 21 miles from Aurora.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Schaumburg is 21 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites , and Joliet is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 9 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Chicago-Burr Ridge.
No reviews yet.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Chicago SW Burr Ridge/Hinsdale
This Burr Ridge, Illinois hotel is a 25-minute drive from Chicago. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi in every non-smoking suite.SpringHill Suites Chicago offers a daily breakfast buffet and coffee in the lobby. The hotel has an indoor pool and fitness room. On-site laundry is available.Suites at SpringHill Chicago Southwest rooms have a mini-refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Rooms also have a minibar and cable TV.SpringHill Chicago is an 18-minute drive to Midway International Airport. The hotel is a 25-minute drive to Millennium Park in Chicago.
- The room that I booked was a nice size for 2 adults and 3 kids.
- The hotel looks nice. Rooms are nice, bed is comfortable.
- The property apears to be just a couple of years old. The staff was excellent in all of my interactions. The breakfast was very good, clean and well presented. Nice sized pool and rooms. The location was perfect for our needs. 20 minutes to everything and we never had any traffic issues. That was probably luck but it was the first time ever that Idid not fight traffic in chicago
- The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful!
- The kids liked swimming in the pool. The hallways had decor, but not so much to make them crowded or hard to navigate. There were a LOT of choices for breakfast, and plenty of seating; we were able to get a wake up call, with a taxi Called to the hotel for us. The staff was knowledgeable about restaurant delivery, and there were a BUNCH of options for planning our trip.
La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook
Located 13 miles from the Chicago Midway International Airport, this La Quinta in Willowbrook serves a daily continental breakfast and has free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at the La Quinta Inn Chicago Willowbrook can enjoy exercising in the fitness center. The breakfast provided each morning includes options like waffles, muffins, fruit and more.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is in every room at the Willowbrook La Quinta Inn. There is also a coffee machine and the private bathroom has a hairdryer.The Oakbrook Shopping Center is a 12-minute drive from the hotel. The Darien Sports Complex is 2 miles away.
Very pleasant experience
Check in was very fast and friendly
- Overall I was happy with the my stay at this facility. Location is excellent. The neighborhood appeared very nice and safe at night. Lot of food choices around.
- It was close to where I needed to be. First person I spoke with was awesome, friendly, helpful, and accommodating. They met my request of easy room access, close to exterior door.
- The staff was great and accommodating. It was the Thanksgiving Holiday and they made you feel right at home. We brought our pet cat and love that they accept pets.
- Didn’t eat at hotel but for the price it was a great 3 day stay. My room was clean and well kept. Hotel was very easy to find since it was just off I-55 and plenty of eating spots all around. The staff could not have been nicer and very pleasant. My bathroom was very clean and everything worked great. If I had to make any suggestions it would be for the staff to tell the lowlifes or dumb asses, that might stay here, to not let the room door slam behind them when leaving their room……people may still be sleeping.
- Very pleasant experience
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook offers accommodations in Willowbrook, just 19 miles from Chicago.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aurora is 19 miles from Red Roof Inn Chicago, and Schaumburg is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Midway International Airport, 11 miles from Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Chicago – Willowbrook.
- It was modern clean up to date very night very and comfortable
- I loved everything about my stay..I couldn’t find one thing wrong
- Staff is very friendly. Room was not so clean, bed uncomfortable, dead bugs laying around and smashed on wall under lights, drain clogging in tub
- Location & staff. Customer service was excellent!
- Everything, we were really comfortable. Changed my whole outlook on Red roof period.
Top Hotels In Willow Springs Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Willow Springs Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Willow Springs Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Willow Springs Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!