10 Best Hotels To Stay In Willow Glen California – Top Hotel Reviews
Willow Glen California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Willow Glen California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Willow Glen California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Willow Glen California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Willow Glen California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Willow Glen California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Willow Glen California:
Wyndham Garden Silicon Valley
One of our top picks in San Jose.Located in San Jose in the region of California, 24 miles from Santa Cruz, Wyndham Garden Silicon Valley features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palo Alto is 25 miles from Wyndham Garden Silicon Valley, and Mountain View is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Staff was wonderful very friendly,
Location was good safe area unlike the Wyndham on 1355 N 4th st
- The bar was surprisingly great. The DJ and the music was awesome.
- The bed was comfortable/ loved the shampoo conditioner and Body wash dispensers in the shower
- Husband and I have differing points of view. I was just glad to get away. However, he was very disappointed in the hotel
- Quick check in with Maya…great house keeping..,nice location..!!!
- Staff was wonderful very friendly,
Dolce Hayes Mansion
Set on acres of beautiful landscape in San Jose, California, this historic hotel offers luxurious accommodations and is just minutes from all area attractions.The environmentally friendly Dolce Hayes Mansion provides everything need for an unforgettable stay, including wireless internet access and a large outdoor pool.Guests at the Dolce Hayes can also enjoy a variety of on-site dining options, including Silver Creek Dining Room which offers a casual atmosphere for breakfast and lunch.Only a short distance from the Dolce Mansion, guests can discover top-rated golf courses, local wineries and an exciting nightlife. San Jose International Airport is also located within driving distance.
- Very helpful reception staff. Nice, well maintained hotel.
- Good location in a quiet area. Wide breakfast selection.
- The hotel is nice and well maintained. Good breakfast selection. In a quiet area, but close enough to a highway.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is great but a little far from airport and everything. It was the perfect place for relaxation. But if you want to have a fun vacation it’s not the place to stay.
- Beautiful outside appearance, easy access to all the stuff in San Jose we wanted to visit and the staff is VERY friendly and efficient. The bed was AMAZING and all the restaurants’ menus looked delicious – we just didn’t have time to eat there.
Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites
One of our best sellers in San Jose! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Lanai Garden Inn & Suites offers accommodations in San Jose, just 27 miles from Santa Cruz.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Palo Alto is 20 miles from Hotel Lanai Garden Inn, and San Mateo is 31 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The room was spacious and super clean. The staff was friendly. One gentleman at the front desk was nice enough to give us some good advice on where to eat in the area. The morning hot breakfast was really good and there were plenty of options to choose from. Best coffee from a self-service machine I’ve ever had. I was there for a hockey tournament and our room was upstairs, but right off the elevator, so it was really easy to get my gear in and out. Conveniently located right off the freeway, so it was easy to find. Premium channels included with t.v.
- The staff stood out – all very friendly. Looks like they were encouraged by the manager who was often on the reception desk and very happy and helpful. Although the hotel is on a busy road (what isn’t in San José!), the hotel & rooms were quiet.
- THE STAFF were very friendly and kind. The bed was very comfy. The breakfast was phenomenal. They even had chicken noodle soup for breakfast! The location was very easy to find. No problem there!
- Nice place..comfortable beds kind& friendly clerks.breakfast in the morning always fresh..
- Everything about the hotel. From the rooms to the breakfast and the service.
DoubleTree by Hilton Campbell – Pruneyard Plaza
Featuring free WiFi, DoubleTree by Hilton Campbell – Pruneyard Plaza offers accommodations in Campbell.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.San Jose is 4.1 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Campbell, and Santa Cruz is 23 miles from the property. Mineta San Jose International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Great staff, awesome room, great price. Loved that there was a full bar.
- I enjoyed the Bathtub size and jets made for a very romantic and relaxing evening
- It is nicely located in Campbell and has lots of restaurants and shopping in walking distance.
- The General Manage was Rude and as a result of her being so I’ll behaved I would think twice before staying there again
- Huge room, convenient location. Nearby restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacy. Friendly staff. Great bath facilities. Welcome cookie was delicious even!
Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport offers accommodations in San Jose. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Santa Cruz is 28 miles from Four Points San Jose Airport, and Half Moon Bay is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 0.6 miles from Four Points by Sheraton San Jose Airport.
- Very kind staff. Extremely clean room. Friendly shuttle drivers. Cozy restaurant at the ground floor. Well-equipped Fitness gym. A Tacoteria and seven-eleven in a walking distance.
- I arrived at noon and even though check-in wasn’t until 4pm I got a room immediately which was great. Gone too early for breakfast, didn’t try the attractive pool or exercise room. Staff competent but not friendly. Clean and comfortable King bed. Shuttle to airport begins at 5am, fast to airport.
- airport shuttle was very handy. Bed was very comfy, room was large and clean
- Free breakfast on offer was substantial and well presented. Room was quiet despite being near airport. Staff was friendly and on their game. Had Noon check out.
- Accessible from SAP, food very good, staff accommodating, facility, clean, no view but Ok for me as the room was quiet.
Americas Best Value Inn San Jose
This hotel is located one block from Spartan Stadium and 1.8 miles from San Jose State University. It has spacious rooms equipped with a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at America’s Best Value Inn San Jose are furnished with a microwave and cable TV. They have air conditioning and include a coffee maker, hairdryer and work desk.San Jose America’s Best Value Inn welcomes guests with the convenience of express check-in/check-out and free parking. Newspapers and fax/copy services are available in the lobby.Happy Hollow Park and Zoo is 5 minutes from America’s Best Value Inn. San Jose International Airport is just 6.5 miles away.
I had to arrive at this property after the idiotic Indian staff at the Comfort Inn in Santa Clara rejected my ID. The property manager there Gordon was very understanding, and let me stay despite having some documentation problems. Location is not the best, but it’s more than made up for by Gordon’s great management of the property.
Beds and the breakfast was well above average too.
- We did not expect much, but it’s basic facilities and comfort for 1-2 nights to stay
- Desk manager was extremely pleasant and accommodating. Environment was private and quiet. Bed was very comfortable.
- Staff super friendly. Room smelled bad. Bed was uncomfortable. Noise from planes + cars could be heard in room. Expensive for what you get.
- The location was close to restaurants, convenience stores and freeway. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- I had to arrive at this property after the idiotic Indian staff at the Comfort Inn in Santa Clara rejected my ID. The property manager there Gordon was very understanding, and let me stay despite having some documentation problems. Location is not the best, but it’s more than made up for by Gordon’s great management of the property.
The Fairmont San Jose
One of our top picks in San Jose.Centrally located downtown, this hotel boasts a luxury day spa, 4 restaurants and outdoor rooftop pool. SAP Center at San Jose and San Jose State University are a 10-minute walk away.Plush bathrobes and exquisite Le Labo bathroom toiletries are provided in all rooms. Each spacious room at The Fairmont San Jose also include a marble bathroom with a walk-in shower, separate bathtub and bathrobes. A minibar, cable TV and a coffee maker are also provided.Tova Day Spa, San Jose Fairmont’s spa, features a steam room, sauna and hot tub. A variety of massages, face, body and nail treatments are provided. Guests can also use the gym.Dining options include a casual breakfast or lunch at the newly renovated Fountain Restaurant, a steak lunch or dinner at The Grill on the Alley, sushi from Takai or drinks and appetizers right in our lobby lounge.San Jose Convention Center is a 5-minute walk from The Fairmont. The Children’s Discovery Museum is a 15-minute walk away. Heritage Rose Gardens is a 10-minute drive away.
- Service was great, the room was wonderful, eventful stay
- They mistakenly knocked on our door with a noise complaint. I did receive a call of apology two days later. I was very upset because I didn’t appreciate their tone with the “FIRST AND FINAL” warning.
- Room was nice (although somewhat oldfashioned), good beds and pillows. View of the city is very nice from 16th floor. Hotel looks chique, lot of atmosphere.
- Very nice, spacious rooms. Friendly staff and fantastic bathroom
- We stayed the night and just loved the hotel and the access to all the different restaurants in the area. The room was gorgeous also.
Hyatt Place San Jose, Downtown
One of our top picks in San Jose.Located 3 miles from San Jose International Airport, this San Jose hotel features a free hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms include an iPod docking station.A 42-inch HD cable TV with available mobile device connectivity is featured in each guest room at Hyatt Place San Jose, Downtown. A compact fridge and coffee machine are also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Hyatt Place San Jose, Downtown. A fitness center is on site.24-hour dining is possible at the Bakery Café. Gourmet coffee drinks and a full bar are also available on site.The San Jose Convention Center is 850 feet away. San Jose State University is just over half a mile away. Santana Row Shopping Center is 4.5 miles away.
- The sofa space where you can relax was great. The beds were comfortable and cannot fault how clean the hotel is kept.
- Nice Breakfast options. Living room option was nice too.
- Very convenient if you’re attending a conference or something at SAP Center. Rooms are big and have nice upgrades. Breakfast was ok, quite a few choices.
- Breakfast included a lot of options and was very spacious- so nice to not feel so cramped when trying to get your food!
- The room size was amazing. Very spacious and extra clean. The location of the hotel is excellent
Pacific Motor Inn
One of our top picks in San Jose.Pacific Motor Inn offers accommodations in San Jose.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 26 miles from Pacific Motor Inn, and Palo Alto is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 3.1 miles from Pacific Motor Inn.
- Location! We were close to everything we wanted to do! Food, music venue.
- The photos were a lot nicer than the actual hotel. It was not a dump but not that great.
We were booked into a smoking room (by accident through my own fault), but the kind man at reception was able to switch us to a different non-smoking room.
Basic but modern decor.
Bath/shower very big.
Kettle, fridge, and TV in the room.
Lots of towels provided.
Water available in the reception area.
- The cleanliness of the room. I loved that there was a refrigerator and microwave on our room. The location is close to the SAP center. Conviently walking distance to stores, restaurants and a coffee shop. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay again when I’m the area.
- Room was quite clean and spacious, low noise for being downtown. Honored my request for a ground floor room, and were friendly and courteous.
AC Hotel by Marriott San Jose Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a year-round outdoor pool, AC Hotel by Marriott San Jose Downtown offers accommodations in San Jose. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Cruz is 26 miles from AC Marriott San Jose, and Half Moon Bay is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 2.5 miles from AC Hotel by Marriott San Jose Downtown.
- I liked that the floors in the room were laminate and not carpet. Felt much cleaner
- New hotel with a modern design. Good breakfast selection with a la carte menu. Parking next to a hotel. Extremely clean room.
- Breakfast was amazing. Made to order open faced omelette. Great variety. The full bar was amazing and a wonderful, relaxing time was had.
- Loved the mirror in the bathroom. The room was very nice.
- Great modern style. Space was very efficient for my wife and I. WiFi easily accessible and fast enough for my needs. The room was spotless and the sheets and towels were ‘Marriott’ fresh!
Top Hotels In Willow Glen California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Willow Glen California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Willow Glen California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Willow Glen California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!