10 Best Hotels To Stay In Willock Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Willock Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Willock Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Willock Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Willock Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Willock Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Willock Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Willock Pennsylvania:
Comfort Inn West Mifflin
Located in Option, 7 miles from Pittsburgh, Comfort Inn West Mifflin features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Washington is 19 miles from Comfort Inn West Mifflin, and Monroeville is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Free Wi-Fi that really worked. Quiet room. Breakfast was good. Gluten-free & vegetarian choices made it easy to accommodate our needs.
- The bed was very comfortable. We were unable to stay to enjoy the breakfast.
- The staff was friendly good place if you want inexpensive I could have stayed at a nicer facility for the same price
- The hotel was close to where we needed to be for a family wedding but further out from the city to do all that Pittsburgh has to offer. hotel was very clean, staff was great.
- I like the hotel. I thought it was a little expensive.
SpringHill Suites West Mifflin
Featuring an indoor pool and free internet access, the SpringHill Suites West Mifflin features accommodations 5 miles outside of Pittsburgh. It is between Route 51 and Route 885.Each guest room comes equipped with a mini-fridge and a microwave, which guests can use to prepare some basic meals. A tea/coffee maker is available in each room.The West Mifflin SpringHill has a free continental breakfast each morning. Free coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day in the lobby.Guests can use the on-site fitness center or cover the short 4 miles drive to the Valley Crest Golf Course to improve their swing.The Century III Mall is about 5 minutes away by car. Pittsburgh International Airport is 25 miles from the hotel.
- Everything was clean and all staff we ran into was friendly.
- Overall experience was nice desk staff and maid staff were very nice
- The breakfast was very good. A reasonable range of hot foods as well as yogurts, pastries etc. Staff were very helpful, the microwave inside the room didn’t fit our steriliser for the baby bottles and they let us use the one with the downstairs kitchen area.
The bed and linens were very comfortable, the size of the room was excellent! Loved having the pull out couch. ( although we did have to slide tv / dresser stand so we could make room for the pull out) loved having a little sink with the red ridge and microwave. ! Loved having the sink outside of the shower and toilet!
Breakfast was really good as welll!! Lots of options and the scrambled eggs were really good!
- The free item from the market place while we waited for the shuttle
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/West Mifflin
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/West Mifflin offers accommodations in Pittsburgh.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Washington is 20 miles from Hampton Inn West Mifflin, and Monroeville is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 19 miles from Hampton Inn Pittsburgh/West Mifflin.
- Perfect breakfast is included, the place is really clean, staff was friendly.
- The breakfast was great.. The people was great… We loved our stay..
- Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was delicious. Bed and pillows extremely comfortable.
- Room was great very clean hotel was not far from Heinz Feild.
- The choices were fine and changed each day making variety
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Pittsburgh West Mifflin
Offering a fitness centre, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Pittsburgh West Mifflin is next to Allegheny County Airport. Free WiFi access is available.All air conditioned guestrooms will provide you with cable TV and a work desk. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.At Holiday Inn Express and Suites Pittsburgh West Mifflin a 24-hour front desk and a business centre are provided. Other facilities offered include meeting rooms, dry cleaning and a laundry facility. Free parking is also available.Carnegie Museum of Natural History is 10.6 miles away. Carnegie Science Center is 12.4 miles.
- Customer service was the best.. The rooms was fresh and clean.
- We liked how quiet, clean, and comfortable it was. The room was spacious.
- close proximity to major roads; access to public transportation; one desk clerk bent over backwards to be helpful
- Breakfast great. Handicap bathroom a pleasant surprise even though we aren’t quite there yet!
Bed was great,room good
B-fast staff were good,eggs were not
Crowne Plaza Hotel and Suites Pittsburgh South
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Crowne Plaza Hotel and Suites Pittsburgh South is located in Pittsburgh in the region of Pennsylvania, just 16 miles from Washington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monroeville is 15 miles from Crowne Plaza Pittsburgh South, and Greensburg is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 14 miles from Crowne Plaza Hotel and Suites Pittsburgh South.
- Happy Hour in the restaurant daily plus once a week there’s a free meet and greet for guests. Clean rooms. Friendly staff. Directly across from a shopping mall and other eating options. Free parking. Close to public transport to get into the city.
- I did not have a meal there but if I had time I would have
- Great location by a nice mall and the train station for going down town.
Location: We came to town to see family perform in local high school play, and this was the nearest good property.
Room was adequate sized and bed was comfortable.
Onsite restaurant had nice options and good service. Decent prices.
- Comfortable bed and room. Accommodating staff. Excellent location.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Waterfront
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, this Homestead, Pennsylvania hotel is located along the Monongahela River. A free breakfast is available for all guests.With free Wi-Fi, this each room or studio provides a flat-screen cable TV, a desk and a sitting area at Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Waterfront.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Pittsburgh Waterfront Hampton Inn & Suites. A fitness center is also available.The stores and restaurants along the The Waterfront are within a 10-minute walk of Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh Waterfront.
- The room was beautiful, clean and comfortable. The pool area was roomy and clean. The whole experience was perfect.
- Everything bout this hotel is great cant wait to go back agian with the family
- I loved the location! Right on the water huge window to look out and the room was very clean and staff was extremely helpful! Would love to go back in the summer on a sunnier day!
- Very comfy, well thought out room w spectacular river view and large fire pit and long narrow terrace on the bank above the river. Within walking distance of many decent restaurants. Whole area a happy place
- Value-clean-friendly workers-outside fire place-pool-work out equipment – what more can you say and need. Walking distance to Waterfront stores-restaurant-Dave and Busters
Days Inn Pittsburgh
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this hotel is a 4-minute drive from downtown Pittsburgh. All rooms provide free Wi-Fi. A continental breakfast is served to guests daily.Each air-conditioned room includes a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator at the Days Inn Pittsburgh. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also included.Guests can take advantage of a fitness center at the Pittsburgh Days Inn. A business center with fax and photocopying services is provided. Free parking is provided on site and public transportation is available Monday through Friday.The Rivers Casino is 4 miles from the hotel. Heinz Field and PNC Park are both a 10-minute drive from Days Inn Pittsburgh.
- The room was nasty. Have pictures of the dirty dirty floor. Told the front desk and they said yeah that happens. The hotel was gross. Had to slam the door very very hard to get it to latch. Did not like anything about this hotel.
- We got our room changed so the service was great. The breakfast was decent and the location was nice.
- The beds were surprisingly comfortable! Breakfast was good. The lady who checked is in was super nice. The Eat “n’ park is Right next door which is PERFECT!
- Maureen was the best made great coffee and very helpful with everything
- location was good close to downtown took Taxi short trip to Heinz Field
Comfort Inn Conference Center Pittsburgh
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Conference Center Pittsburgh offers accommodations in Churchill. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Pittsburgh is 9 miles from Comfort Suites Pittsburgh, and Washington is 29 miles away. Pittsburgh International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Hot tub was very relaxing Bed was extremely soft and comfortable.
- Kids loved the pool. The hotel was not rowdy or loud. We did have an issue with our tv not working but they came up immediately and put a new one in.
- The pool and jacuzzi was a plus I adore the pillows and the bed they were so comfortable I got some well needed and deserved rest!! Amazing 👍🏾
- We always come back here. This is a great value. It’s not the Ritz, but it is clean, comfortable, and includes a great breakfast!
- Great breakfast buffet. Little “store”, restaurant and bar on site
Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh
One of our best sellers in Pittsburgh! Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh is located in Pittsburgh, just 20 miles from Washington.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Thompson is 31 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh, and Monroeville is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 13 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Pittsburgh.
- Very clean! Awesome breakfast and great location.
– Room was super clean
– Breakfast offered a variety of delicious choices
– Front desk girl was very friendly & helpful
– Pool area was easy to access and clean
- Everything was really good, the rooms very nice and clean!!
- This facility is very nice. I would rate it as Excellent PLUS. I’ve stayed at a lot of other rooms in the Burgh area but from now on this is where i will stay.
- Friendly staff. Nice breakfast. Nice rooms. Perfect location and quick to downtown
Courtyard Pittsburgh West Homestead Waterfront
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard Pittsburgh West Homestead Waterfront offers accommodations in West Homestead. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pittsburgh is 4.4 miles from Courtyard Homestead, PA, and Washington is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pittsburgh International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The contemporary like decorations and layout style
- The staff were wonderful! We were staying for my daughters baby shower. We wanted to relax and prep for the shower. We were able to enjoy the pool and the staff helped us prep by loaning us the things we forgot to bring. They helped us find a place to have dinner and we loved the view of the river. My granddaughters had never seen a barge on the river before and they got to see two. I was able to share some history of the area also. The late check out was a blessing. It helped us be able to be comfortable while we set things up for the shower and have time and a place to get ourselves ready. Thank you!
- The staff was very friendly! Katie at the front desk helped so much! The rooms were very comfortable and clean. I would definitely recommend this property. Would 100% stay there again.
- I liked the friendly staff and cleanliness of the hotel. It was close to shopping and good restaurants.
The double queen room we had was large and included a small love seat sized couch. It’s always nice to have something to sit on other than the bed.
I liked the separate nook for the refrigerator and coffee maker and ice bucket!
The bed and the linens were superb!
Top Hotels In Willock Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Willock Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Willock Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Willock Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!