10 Best Hotels To Stay In Williston Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Williston Vermont is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Williston Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Williston Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Williston Vermont. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Williston Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Williston Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Williston Vermont:
Williston Village Inn
Williston Village Inn is located in Burlington, just 26 miles from Plattsburgh. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You can play tennis at the inn. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 4.3 miles from Williston Village Inn.
- Our host was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and personable. Her homemade cookies and coffee cake were delicious.
- Bed extra comfy. Home baked pastries put out every day delicious. Owner welcoming and so helpful. Would go back happily.there
- great hostess, very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area and places to see not only locally but around New England,great coffee machine in the breakfast room and a lovely patio/sitting area at the back of the property.
It was nice having a refrigerator in the hallway. Kept our bottled water nice and cold for the following day.
Also, knowing that the front door of entire inn is locked at all times gives me that extra sense of security.
Host was a lovely lady. Worked very hard to make her Inn feel like a home. She was filled with valuable information on places to see in the area.
- The Inn is very cozy and welcoming. The Innkeeper is a lovely, friendly woman, who couldn’t be more helpful. Our room was large, tastefully furnished, clean, with a super comfortable bed. Our view was the serene backyard and garden, which my partner enjoyed with his book often during our three night stay. Freshly baked blueberry muffins and coffee on the large back porch was a perfect way to start the day! Stowe and Burlington were especially nice in July. I highly recommend the Williston Inn.
Sonesta ES Suites Burlington VT
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sonesta ES Suites Burlington VT offers accommodations in Burlington.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Plattsburgh is 24 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Burlington, and Stowe is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 3.1 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Burlington VT.
- Everything was clean. Nice bathroom comfortable beds.
- I liked the external access to the room. It felt like we were in our own private villa.The pool was nice and the water temperature was very comfortable.
- comfy beds, well supplied kitchens, good breakfast, nice hot tub and pool
- The suite was amazing. The beds were so comfortable.
- Having two full baths was great and 3 TVs meant a lot of choices.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington Williston
Located in Burlington, 24 miles from Plattsburgh, Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington Williston features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 3.1 miles from Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlingto.
- The (lone) employee who served breakfast was up against the school vacation crowd. She did a phenominal job. Two thumbs up to her for her professionalism under very difficult circumstances.
- Quiet, clean, breakfast better than most, free coffee was much better than I expected.
- Free green mountain coffee in the lobby. Nice toiletries
- With 2 small children. The room was very small even with 2 queen beds. Small bathroom. The night shift was not to friendly.
- Convenient location, quick and easy check-in, friendly staff, very comfortable bed, easy driving access.
Courtyard Burlington Taft Corners
Just 3 miles from Burlington International Airport, this Courtyard offers free airport shuttle. It has a heated indoor pool and hot tub, as well as a fitness room.Each room at Courtyard Burlington Taft Corners has a fridge and coffee maker. All rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV with premium channels and pay movies.Each morning, guests can enjoy a full, hot breakfast in a casual atmosphere.The on-site fitness center features cardio equipment, free weights and weighted balls. There are also plenty of jogging and biking trails nearby.Courtyard Burlington Taft Corners is a 10 minute drive from downtown Burlington. It is 3.5 miles from Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Factory and 6 miles from Lake Champlain.
- My son was having surgery the next day they went above and beyond to make his experience fantastic giving him a card and a little basket saying it well it was very nice
- The king size bed was very comfortable and the room was huge.
- Super clean! Very comfortable bed! My flight was earlier than their complimentary shuttle so they have a voucher for a taxi and even arranged pick up! Above and beyond helpful!
- modern looking lounge and room. Staff was friendly.
- Great property especially with children. The pool opens at 6am and no one seemed to mind a bunch of kids making noise in the pool that early. Larisa at the front desk was kind and very helpful at check in and check out. The shower pressure was great and bed were comfy.
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston
TownePlace Suites Burlington Williston offers accommodations in Burlington.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plattsburgh is 24 miles from TownePlace Williston, VT, and Stowe is 21 miles away. Burlington International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- LOVED THAT PETS WERE WELCOME!! THE BREAKFAST AND SOCIAL TIME WERE A REAL BONUS
- I liked having a kitchen handy. I appreciated the breakfast.
- Pet friendly hotel. Comfortable room. Easy for parking. Great structure overall.
- The lighting was inadequate. The temperature control was almost unreachable as it was behind the TV.
- Convenient to our day trips. Loved the outdoor seating and the breakfast area was very nice. The whole area was nice, clean and spacious. The staff at the desk were very friendly and helpful.
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington
One of our best sellers in Burlington! One mile from the Burlington International Airport, this hotel features free shuttle services and a daily continental breakfast. The University of Vermont is a 3-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are available in every room at the La Quinta Inn & Suites South Burlington. They have a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the outdoor pool or work out in the on-site fitness center. The South Burlington La Quinta Inn & Suites has a 24-hour front desk as well.The South Burlington Outlets area 5-minute drive from the hotel. ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center is 3 miles from the property.
- Ease of location. not far from where I needed to be for work
- The staff was very friendly, the location was good for the price.
- Staff was fantastic. Devon at the desk in particular was very helpful when I arrived. All I talked to were polite and friendly
- Everything was as expected. We were quite pleased, as usual with LaQuinta….,Could have had more choices of breakfast foods, but, yet quite acceptable…
- The room was very spacious, nicely decorated and the bed was a DREAM!!!
Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Located in Burlington in the region of Vermont, 21 miles from Plattsburgh, Green Mountain Suites Hotel features a hot tub and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Burlington International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- The King suite was large and open. The morning breakfast was very nice and the coffee was great, the environment very enjoyable. Very pleasing to know that you are well cared for when you stay at this Facility.
- We liked the size of the suite and the kitchen was nicely stocked. We also liked the gas fireplace. We also liked the light supper included in the main lobby.
- I have stayed here for the last couple years for training in Jericho. Everything is always great! Thank you.
- The food was great. The bed was really comfortable. Everything was great.
- The room was very large and fully equipped. The king size was very comfortable with plenty of pillows.
Baymont Inn & Suites Essex Burlington Area
Located in Burlington, 20 miles from Plattsburgh, Baymont Inn & Suites Essex Burlington Area features a fitness center and indoor pool.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Burlington International Airport, 2.5 miles from Baymont Inn Suites Essex Burlingt.
- This was very good value for the money. The breakfast was standard and my children loved the pool complete with water slide. The location was perfect.
I did not have any breakfast or any kind of food in the hotel, we spent only one night, in the hotel ,the room and the bathroom was clean and newly renovated,the bed was comfortable,
the entrance of the hotel and the lobby is horrible the breakfast area needs to be separated from the entrance and lobby area by at least a half wall and the whole area needs renovation
- Breakfast was awesome!!! Pool was great reasons was the pool slide kids loved it!!!I would highly recommend this place.
- Clean, good basic amenities, bathtub. Well thought out kitchenette.
- I was traveling with my son and his friend the double room was perfect. We had two bathrooms and a table for them to play cards at. This was a great way to have two rooms. Nice set up for families with kids.
Comfort Inn & Suites South Burlington
One of our best sellers in Burlington! The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is located less than one mile from the University of Vermont and Fletcher Allen Health Care and one mile from downtown Burlington and Church Street Market Place. University Mall is located across the street. This South Burlington, VT hotel is located with easy access to many popular attractions including the Vermont Teddy Bear Company factory tours, the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts, the Shelburne Museum and the Ben & Jerry’s factory.All spacious guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, hair dryers, microwaves, refrigerators and extended cable TV. Some rooms feature balconies and sofa sleepers.This 100 percent non-smoking hotel features many fine features and amenities, including free Wi-Fi and free coffee. Copy and fax services are available and guests can use on-site meeting facilities for banquets, events and business functions.A free hot breakfast is served and features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including a selection of hot waffle flavors.Valet cleaning services, laundry facilities and a newsstand are all provided on the premises for added guest convenience. Ample parking is available.Burlington International Airport is less than two miles away and free 24-hour airport transportation is available.Nearby Lake Champlain is great for a day of boating, fishing, kayaking and water sports. The surrounding area is ideal for golf, hiking, mountain biking and bird watching. Several exciting ski areas, like Stowe Mountain and Smugglers’ Notch, are a short drive away. A variety of restaurants is also close to this South Burlington, VT hotel.
- The location is good. The bed is comfortable. The kitchenette was helpful.
- Great location, close to Church Street Market Place.
- Everything was great. The free continental breakfast was excellent. The room was very spacious. I do wish there was a fitness room and an indoor pool. Overall great place.
- A very comfortable stress free stay. No loud fan in the room was an extra bonus!
- The bed are really comfortable with many cushions.
Best Western Plus Windjammer Inn & Conference Center
This Burlington hotel features classically furnished rooms with free WiFi and a cable TV. It offers a free shuttle service to Burlington International Airport, just 1.5 miles away.All warmly decorated rooms at the Best Western Windjammer Inn include a spacious work desk and a coffee maker.This hotel boasts an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room or use the full-service business center.The Windjammer Inn Best Western features the Windjammer Restaurant, specializing in traditional American cuisine. The on-site UpperDeck Pub offers light fare and an extensive bar menu.The University of Vermont is 1.5 miles from this hotel, and University Mall is 0.7 miles away. The Vermont Teddy Bear Factory is a 9.6 miles away.
- The Continental breakfast was the best breakfast my wife and I have ever had at a hotel. Such a huge selection of delicious breakfast food! Room was extremely clean, and we will be staying again! Also, check in was quick and easy!
- Breakfast, comfy bed, clean property, and free internet. What more can you ask for?
- The location is great. There is a lot of parking and there are quite a few amenities… also there was a provided breakfast.
- Have stayed here before and will continue to do so. Great place to stay and the restaurant is excellent as well.
- Staff was pleasant and informative. Nice facilities and decent location.
Top Hotels In Williston Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Williston Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Williston Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Williston Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!