10 Best Hotels To Stay In Williamsville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Williamsville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Williamsville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Williamsville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Williamsville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Williamsville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Williamsville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Williamsville New York State:
Salvatore’s Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our top picks in Williamsville.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Salvatore’s Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member offers accommodations in Williamsville, just 28 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.A TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Niagara Falls is 21 miles from Salvatore’s Garden Place, and Buffalo is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 1.9 miles from Salvatore’s Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member.
- The (a little tacky) interior courtyard architecture was oddly charming, though utterly fake. Loved the hot-tub, bed was comfortable. Decent complimentary breakfast.
- Wonderful facility with a terific, helpful staff and a great continental breakfast. Everything about our stay at Garden Place was the best. We will be back!
- We love that it is so clean and the staff is beyond helpful and very very friendly!!
- Very nice room for the price. Loved the hot tub and walk in shower.
- Everything was very clean – (little dated but always clean)
Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
Located close to Interstate 90, this motel features Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, and rooms that have a sitting area and work desk. The Buffalo Niagara International Airport is a 10-minute drive away.Cable TV is available in each bright room at the Buffalo Airport Motel 6. Select rooms feature a mini refrigerator. An private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is provided to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Guests can also relax on the terrace.Motel 6 Buffalo Airport is half a mile from Erin Community College and Eastern Hills Mall is 3 miles away.
- The environment, the beautiful sunlight in the morning
- We were pleased with everything, our room was clean, quiet, comfortable. The staff was courteous. Check in was easy.
- Comfy bed & clean. Simple room nothing special.
- I liked the friendly staff, the cleanliness of the facility, the short distance to restaurants, shopping and the Buffalo Airport. This Motel 6 is a reasonable price and we would certainly consider booking it again.
- It was clean and exactly what we needed for the price we paid. Cheap and clean so that we wouldn’t hit the storm driving in.
Best Western Inn Buffalo Airport
Conveniently located near Buffalo Niagara International Airport, the hotel is the perfect place to stay for all travelers. A 24-hour courtesy shuttle service to and from the airport is available.Whether you’re coming to Buffalo on your own, with your family or as part of a group, you’ll want to visit some of the many great attractions all within a short driving distance from the hotel.The Best Western Inn Buffalo Airport is a great place to relax before catching a flight or rest before or after attending a sports event or concert.
- Excellent stay, convenient shuttle service, more breakfast options than I expected.
- I liked the morning front desk clerk and the manager accommodated us because the didn’t have a pool so he allowed me to get a full refund to go to another hotel and I greatly appreciated that. Thank You
- Bed was very comfortable. Water was nice and hot. Breakfast was great. Definitely a repeat visit property.
- Great comfy bed. Shuttle to the airport right on time after a great breakfast. Perfect ending to our trip. Staff very helpful.
So very close to the airport and shuttle service and breakfast were excellent.
Salvatores Grand Hotel
Featuring an on-site restaurant, Salvatores Grand Hotel is in Williamsville. A free hot breakfast is served each morning.A microwave, refrigerator and flat-screen satellite TV are included in each room. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Select rooms have a spa tub.Meeting facilities, luggage storage and dry cleaning services are available at the Williamsville Salvatore Grand Hotel. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi access is available.Guests can dine on-site at Russell’s steakhouse.Buffalo Niagara International Airport is an 8-minute drive from the hotel. University at Buffalo is an 11-minute drive away.
- Everything and the fact that the owner is hands on within the facilty
- Lovely facility. Staff was first rate. Beautiful room and amenities. Will stay here again
- Room was very clean & spacious. Amenities, Bose sound system and clock radio were very high end. We appreciated these extra touches.
- accommodations were great, breakfast was more than adequate
- The environment felt safe, the room accommodations were great.
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville
Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville is located in Williamsville, just 26 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Niagara Falls is 19 miles from Inn Buffalo-Williamsville, and Buffalo is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 1.9 miles from Hampton Inn Buffalo-Williamsville.
- From the time I entered the hotel I knew this would be a quality hotel. Very clean and I was greeted by a very friendly front desk staff member. She was very courteous and helpful.
- Got the whirlpool room was super nice. Nice clean big room. Stayed out here when i visited my friend will be again when i visit
- Perfect location. Great pubs and food, all within easy walking distance.
- The ease of parking and location of highways. Also staff was very friendly and helpful. Morning breakfast was very good.
- Hotel was contemporary and simple with really nice, comfortable decor. Breakfast WELL above the mark for complimentary breakfasts. Staff were warm and courteous. We were visiting children with recent newborns and wanted to provide “take in” dining and appreciated nearby quality food options for ourselves and them plus areas for a stroll for us and a bit of time on our own! Our son who lives in the area also highly recommends this hotel to visitors.
Home2 Suites By Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport
Home2 Suites By Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport is located in Williamsville, 28 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake and 21 miles from Niagara Falls.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Buffalo is 10 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport, and Niagara Falls is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 1.9 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport.
No reviews yet.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Buffalo Airport
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Buffalo Airport offers accommodations in Williamsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Niagara-on-the-Lake is 28 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Buffa, and Niagara Falls is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Due to circumstances involving the weather, I was not able to travel to Buffalo. There was a Nor easter in Delaware and Pennsylvania on the week I was going to travel.
- The bed was comfortable- staff was ok, but not very friendly
- Everything was great – very modern, clean, comfortable bed, good variety for breakfast buffet.
The large rooms and the modern clean areas.
Staff was friendly. Very comfortable would definately stay again!!!!
- Rooms were beautiful, modern and spacious. Beds were super comfy.
Tru By Hilton Williamsville Buffalo Airport
This hotel is just off Exit 49 of I-90. It features a free shuttle to and from Buffalo Niagara International Airport, a 10 minute drive away. Continental breakfast is served every morning.Free Wi-Fi access, free local calls and cable TV are available in all rooms at Econo Lodge Buffalo Airport.The Econo Lodge has an indoor heated pool. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Downtown Buffalo is a 25 minute drive away and Niagara Falls is a 35 minute drive away. Many restaurants and shopping areas such as the Walden Galleria Mall are within easy access.
No reviews yet.
La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport
This Williamsville hotel is within a 7-minute drive of the Buffalo/Niagara International Airport and provides an airport shuttle. The hotel offers a gym, business center and rooms with free Wi-Fi.La Quinta Inn Buffalo Airport rooms include a coffee maker. The rooms are equipped with cable TV.Buffalo Airport La Quinta provides guests with a daily continental breakfast and free weekday newspapers.La Quinta Inn is within a 40-minute drive of Niagara Falls. Seneca Niagara Casino is 28 miles from the hotel.
- The beds were very comfortable, the maid ( Amber) was very helpful and very friendly, will stay there again.
- Sheets were not washed, staff were grumpy, what was wrong there? Why it’s so hard to get a washed sheets?
- The beds were nice and comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had a great selection; cereal, breads, bagels, waffles, eggs, sausage, juice, tea and coffee. It was very handy to have the free shuttle bus to Buffalo airport.
- Comfortable beds, pretty quiet, easy location, nice staff, very clean room. Pet stations outside with available “poop” bags. Nice big TV.
- Good value for money for families. free parking (though it didn’t say so when booked), easily accessed, close to the airport (free shuttle); room was basic and convenient ; very early breakfast option (in case of early departures)
Days Hotel Buffalo Airport
One of our best sellers in Cheektowaga! This hotel is across the street from Buffalo Niagara International Airport. The hotel provides free 24-hour airport shuttle service, a daily breakfast starting at 4 am and free Wi-Fi.Days Hotel Buffalo Airport features a 32-inch cable TV and coffee maker in each guest room. All rooms are also equipped with hairdryers, microwave, refrigerators, and ironing boards.Guests can use the business center or the fitness center at the Buffalo Airport Days Hotel. The Landing Bar and Grill is also on site.Niagara Falls is a 35-minute drive from the Days Hotel near Buffalo Airport. The Buffalo Museum of Science and the Buffalo Zoo are 8 miles from the hotel.
The room was a good size and quiet even though the hotel is across from the airport. The sink space in the room is tiny.
- The restaurant in the hotel was convenient and good. The breakfast bar was good
- For the money….. the bed was comfortable, I felt safe and no bugs.
- Friendly staff, extremely accommodating to us. Beds comfortable, clean room, pool open late for adults only, that was nice. Very good breakfast! Close to airport. Will stay again when in area.
- Helpful staff. Great location. Nice breakfast and good Wifi. What else is there?
- The room was a good size and quiet even though the hotel is across from the airport. The sink space in the room is tiny.
Top Hotels In Williamsville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Williamsville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Williamsville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Williamsville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!