10 Best Hotels To Stay In Williamston South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Williamston South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Williamston South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Williamston South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Williamston South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Williamston South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Williamston South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Williamston South Carolina:
Hampton Inn Anderson/Alliance Business Park
One of our top picks in Anderson – and a guest favorite.
Hampton Inn Anderson/Alliance Business Park is located in Anderson, 19 miles from Greenville and 21 miles from Seneca.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- food was good and different choices-each day of my three day stay. The stay was very courteous. Near by restaurant, Papa’s and Beers was excellent.
- I am an insomniac,however the beds and bedding were so comfortable that I didn’t even take my normal amount of sleep meds.The pillows were so fluffy and the comforter felt so warm and cozy. Also I requested a late checkout and placed my do not disturb card in the door, and unlike some other hotels,who disrupt you anyway,I was actually not disturbed.
- Every one was so sweet at the front desk check in… the rooms where very clean and cozy.. everything went great; I will most definitely be staying here again.
- Staff was friendly and courteous. Rooms were very neat and clean.
- The staff were all very helpful and friendly and accommodated all of our needs.
Holiday Inn Anderson
About 2 miles from I-85, Holiday Inn Anderson is located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The hotel has its own restaurant and bar.The Anderson Holiday Inn features rooms with modern décor. All rooms have satellite TV , high speed internet access, 37-inch HDTV and iPod docking stations.Enjoy a variety of Southern food at Holiday Inn Anderson’s hotel restaurant, or relax at Lime-On-Clemson, the hotel’s bar.Anderson’s Holiday Inn offers an outdoor pool and fitness center. A spacious lobby with a fireplace is also available for guests to enjoy.Holiday Inn Anderson is about 20 minutes from Lake Harwell, a popular destination for boating, water skiing, and fishing. Historic downtown Anderson is less than 10 minutes away. Clemson, home of the South Carolina Botanical Gardens, is just 12 miles from the Holiday Inn.
- Excellent rooms and the desk clerk Alexis was so nice. They had a bar which was nice. The rooms were very clean and breakfast was very good
- Every thing was very nice & very accommodating
- The room was clean, comfortable and location had several places to eat with in walking distance. The only negative for me was the beds are very high off he floor. I am 5′ 2″ so I had to use a chair to get into the bed. Standing next to the bed – it was chest high on me not sure why they were so high off the floor.
- Hotel was really clean and in a nice area that was close to everything.
- Room was very spacious and generally very comfortable. Good value for money.
Comfort Suites Anderson
One of our best sellers in Anderson! Located in Anderson, this hotel is a 15-minute drive to the South Carolina State Botanical Gardens. The all-suite hotel offers a heated indoor pool, gym and suites with a microwave.Each suite at Comfort Suites Anderson also has a refrigerator and a coffee maker. A spacious seating area with a work desk is offered as well as cable TV and free Wi-Fi.A deluxe continental breakfast is served in the dining room every morning. Anderson Comfort Suites provides business services and free newspapers in the lobby.Clemson University is a 15-minute drive from the Comfort Suites hotel. Anderson Mall and the William A Floyd Amphitheater are a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
We loved our king bed and pull out couch. Our children slept on the pull out, it was nice to have a sitting area other than the beds.
Super easy access off and onto interstate 85.
Indoor pool was open until 10! Nice when you are traveling with kids and that is what they are looking forward to. Pool maxes at 15, but it was good for us.
- I usually don’t sleep well but slept extremely well that night.
- Staff are exceptional, mainly front desk. So friendly and helpful. Lakeisha and Nathan.
- Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. The motel was quiet and family friendly.
- Reservation desk staff were pleasant. Complementary breakfast was OK although delays in replacing depleted items was common.
- We loved our king bed and pull out couch. Our children slept on the pull out, it was nice to have a sitting area other than the beds.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Anderson, SC
One of our best sellers in Anderson! This Anderson, South Carolina hotel is 11 miles from Clemson University. The hotel features an indoor heated, Salt-Water pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Country Inn & Suites Anderson includes cable with a flat screen TV. They are furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.Anderson Country Inn & Suites provides a gym and business services. Laundry facilities and free coffee with cookies is available as well.Historic Pendleton is 7.5 miles away. Country Inn and Suites Anderson is 10.5 miles from South Carolina Botanical Gardens.
- Clean, comfortable, and everything else I expect from a Carlson hotel.
- Room was clean. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was very good. Overall quality of hotel seemed better than our stay at Country Inn & Suites in Emporia, VA.
- Everything & everyone. Its a very nice place to stay. All of the staff were very nice & accomadating. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone!
- Very clean. Very friendly. Rooms were great. Breakfast was great.
- Great location to venue, to highway and to restaurants. Great cul de sac to walk pets.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Anderson I-85 – HWY 76, Exit 19B
Near Clemson University and just off I-85, this Anderson, South Carolina hotel offers a free daily hot breakfast buffet and guest rooms with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.On-site at the Holiday Inn Express Anderson I-85 (HWY 76-Exit 19B) guests can enjoy relaxing in the outdoor pool as well as working out in the modern fitness center. The hotel also offers in-room flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers.In the area surrounding the Anderson I-85 Exit 19B Holiday Inn Express are the offices of Michelin, Bosch and many more. Anderson University and beautiful Lake Hartwell are also only a short drive away.
- Great breakfast and coffee, closeness to the interstate yet still quiet
- I like the the room itself. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioner was great. Everything in the living area was clean and nice. The staff was awesome! Loved Dee who was exceptionally kind to us and the staff person in the dining area in the morning was very nice and helpful.
- Very comfortable place nice room in a great location.
- Breakfast was cery good! Front desk was excellent. Overall stay was very good. Football weekend.
- Staff from front desk to house keeping were exceptionally good.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Quality Inn is located in Anderson in the region of South Carolina, just 26 miles from Greenville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 35 miles from Howard Johnson Anderson.
- Room was very clean, and the Bed and Pillows were very comfortable. Overall the room was nicer than I expected, and a great value. Staff were very friendly and especially helpful. Breakfast was very good, and better than most motels that advertise having a breakfast. I will be returning to Anderson several times again over the next couple of months, and will most likely stay here again.
The bed and pillows were very comfortable.
The check-in staff was exceptional.
- The staff is wonderful every time we have stayed there.
- The free breakfast was good! They even served biscuits and gravy.
- When I check it in in a room that they give it to me the refrigerator is not working the room is being so dirty and they change the room with the other room which is frigerator is not working again and finally did replace it with the refrigerator from a different room take me two and half hour before I get in to the room
Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson/Clemson
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baymont Inn & Suites Anderson/Clemson offers accommodations in Anderson, just 26 miles from Greenville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 35 miles from Baymont Inn Clemson.
- I liked he fact that it was close to the highway and there were plenty of places to eat in the vicinity of the hotel.
- The room was clean and smelled wonderful. The bed was comfortable, great selection of channels on TV. But most of all the guy who works 2nd at the front desk, he was amazing at his job. He was the greatest person who we have ever met working a front desk hotel position. Some of these others need to take lessons from this guy . HE WAS AWESOME AT HIS JOB, KUDOS BAYMONT INN AT ANDERSON SC. WE WILL RETURN AGAIN AND WE WILL COME WHEN WE KNOW HE IS WORKING !
- Extremely convenient movie theaters restaurants within 200 feet of the property
- Pillows were fluffy and the room temperature was just right
- Everyone and Everything was completely appropriate and extremely awsome
Hilton Garden Inn Anderson
Located in Anderson, 26 miles from Greenville, Hilton Garden Inn Anderson features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport is 35 miles away.
- The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Staff was great. Accommodations was to expectation.
- The rooms were comfortable and extremely clean! Staff was also pleasant and quickly solved any problems we had. We will definitely return to this hotel!
- Having a indoor pool is why we went to this hotel.
- Rooms were clean and felt fresh. The bathroom was cleaned. I felt safe.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Anderson Clemson
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Anderson Clemson offers accommodations in Anderson.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Greenville is 26 miles from Fairfield Inn Clemson, SC, and Seneca is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 35 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Anderson Clemson.
- Convenient to interstate and dining options. Property was quiet and clean
- Beds are VERY comfortable. They had the rollaway ready and waiting. Staff friendly . DEcor updated and clean
- I loved the fact that my husband could go grab breakfast for me and the kids and bring it back to the room. Some hotels do not like you to take food back to the room. We didn’t chec in until 2:00 am. . . I also loved the different coffee syrups and the Chobani yogurt!
- Breakfast was absolutely amazing–it really put every other hotel breakfast I’ve had to shame. They had options for every kind of diet (vegan, gluten-free, etc.) and even had a waffle maker. Also, the lady at the front desk was doing a great job of the Herculean task of handling everyone coming in for the eclipse.
- The staff is super friendly from the front desk to the housekeepers to the wonderful breakfast lady(she was super sweet).
InTown Suites Anderson
One of our best sellers in Anderson! InTown Suites Anderson is located in Anderson, 27 miles from Greenville and 18 miles from Seneca. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, 35 miles from Towne Suites Anderson.
- The size of the rooms and the nightly rates was very affordable.
- Great quiet nice rooms. Love it being inside entrance too
- We found we need comfort after such a long flight from the U.K. this hotel gave us this and more.
- The bed was comfy and clean. The kitchen was a blessing too.i wpuld stay again.
- The location was nice and convenient to restaurants, shopping and entertainment.
Top Hotels In Williamston South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Williamston South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Williamston South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Williamston South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!