10 Best Hotels To Stay In Williamsburg Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Williamsburg Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Williamsburg Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Williamsburg Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Williamsburg Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Williamsburg Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Williamsburg Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Williamsburg Michigan:
Sleep Inn & Suites Acme – Traverse City
Sleep Inn & Suites Acme – Traverse City is across from Grand Traverse Bay and minutes from area attractions like the Turtle Creek Casino, Old Mission Peninsula and Chateau Chantal.This hotel has many amenities, including Free Morning Medley Hot Breakfast, free local calls, free weekday newspaper, indoor pool, hot tub, fitness center and picnic area.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like the business center and access to copy and fax services. The hotel also features a 25-person conference room for meetings and small gatherings.The hotel offers rooms with bay views and woodland views. Refrigerator rentals are available. Laundry facilities are on the property.This hotel is close to Lake Michigan and the Cherry Capital Airport. The hotel is just 15 minutes from Elk Rapids, which features small local shops and the Harbor Days Celebration in August. In July, Traverse City has its national Cherry Festival, featuring parades, music, food and family events. Several golf courses are also nearby.
- The pool area and the bay. Better breakfast than most places
- Nice sized rooms, clean and good location. Nice breakfast.
- Very accommodating staff, comfortable mattress and clean environment.
- Just a quick stay traveling. Very impressed. Clean and very comfortable.
- It was a very nice hotel clean friendly. The breakfast was very delicious too.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Acme-Traverse City
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This hotel is a 10 minute drive from downtown Traverse City, with shopping, dining and historic district. The hotel offers an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Modern guest rooms include coffee making facilities and seating areas at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Acme-Traverse City. The rooms have white and blue bedding and large windows.The hotel serves guests a daily breakfast buffet. A business center and fitness center are available.The Old Mission Peninsula, with wineries and nature trails is 22 miles from the hotel. Downtown Acme is a 6 minute drive from the Holiday Inn Express.
- Breakfast they served in the morning was good,our room was clean. It was an enjoyable stay!
- Fast, friendly check in and out. Breakfast was good too!
- Breakfast food varied from day to day w just a few things like cereal,yogurt,eggs. Good sll good! Round the clock coffee available
Bed was comfortable as well as pillows.
Towels very scratchy for shower and face.
- It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was decent. The location was OK–a bit far from town but very near the lake.
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Traverse City.Featuring a private beach in scenic Traverse City, Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel also features a heated outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Entertainment on Front Street is a 10-minute drive from the hotel.A balcony with a view of the private beach and Lake Michigan is featured in every room at Pointes North Beachfront Resort. Rooms include cable TV, sofa bed, and a spa tub for relaxation.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including golf and kayaking. The property provides free parking.Free continental breakfast is available each morning to all guests at the the hotel. The breakfast features items such as fresh juice and pastries.The hotel is just under 1 miles from Mt Holiday Ski Area, 2 miles from Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College, and 6 miles from Hickory Hills Ski Area.
- Nice bed linens and lots of pillows; great view; nice to hear the wind! (It was blowing pretty hard the night we stayed!) LIked the bathroom layout with separate wc area. Didn’t use it, but loved the jacuzzi option!!
- The location was excellent. We stayed in March, so the Bay was still frozen, but it was an excellent view. The room was beautiful, with vaulted ceilings and a fireplace. the bed was exceptionally comfortable. Will definitely stay again.
- The room was awesome! The jacuzzi was a huge plus and the room had a really comfortable “living room” setup. The staff was friendly and offered some suggestions as to where to eat. the location is prime. Great place. We look forward to coming back when it’s warmer and we can take advantage of that beach in the backyard.
- The view, very comfortable beds, the jacuzzi tub, good coffee
- The view is beautiful. Everyone was so friendly. My husband and I plan to come back for our anniversary.
Cherry Tree Inn and Suites
One of our top picks in Traverse City – and a guest favorite.
Cherry Tree Inn enjoys a waterfront location on the East Bay with a backdrop of Old Mission Peninsula hills. It offers water sports facilities along with an indoor pool and spa.The air-conditioned accommodation at the Cherry Tree includes cable TV with a DVD player and video games. Microwaves and fridges are standard in every kitchenette.Cherry Tree Inn and Suites combines the laid-back resort lifestyle with 4 seasons of outdoor fun. Entertainment options include an exercise and game rooms. There is also a nautical-themed kids playground.Guests can enjoy wine tasting at the Chateau Grand Traverse, just 2.1 miles away. The Chateau de Leelanau is 12.1 miles from the hotel, while Leelanau Sands Casino lies at a distance of 19.1 miles.
- The view, even though the bay was frozen over, was great. The room was big and comfortable. The receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
- Great location, on the bay with a small but nice beach. Our room had a large deck overlooking the bay. Interior is large and luxurious, with plenty of amenities. Front staff were wonderful.
- The coffee was bland but we are used to fresh Starbucks. Most hotels we stay at the coffee is awful
- Staff were very friendly and answered all our guestions. Our room was overlooking the pool and there was a hockey tournament in town. Lots of families using the pool and it was loud but everything calmed down about 10:00 pm. Very good continental breakfast.
- Our room was very spacious and although there was a blizzard the first night the fireplace and view of the snowy lake was really a nice romantic backdrop. The jacuzzi tub was amazing we used that a lot on our trip!
Traverse Bay Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Traverse Bay Inn offers accommodations in Traverse City. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn also provides free use of bicycles. Mt. Holiday Ski Area is 0.8 miles from Traverse Bay Inn, and Mission Point Light is 17 miles from the property. Cherry Capital Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Staff was nice. The service was on point. And the breakfast was alright.
- Very friendly staff. Clean, very reasonably priced. Kitchen and pet friendly amenities were key for us.
- Nice living room couch setup with the fireplace and TV. It made it seem like your own home.
- Bed was very comfortable and the shower was great.Very comfortable room.
- We stayed here last year and really liked it…the location, the cleanliness, the cost, plenty of restaurants and brewery’s near by too. And of course a casino if you like to gamble a bit. It is a great place to stay. We will be back next year if our plans stay the same.
The Baywatch Resort
Located in Traverse City, The Baywatch Resort offers a private beach area. This hotel features free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is set 1.6 miles from Mt Holiday Ski Area and 2.2 miles from Dennos Museum Center at Northwestern Michigan College.All rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom and a bath or shower. Select rooms include a balcony.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tips on the area.Hickory Hills Ski Area is 5.6 miles from The Baywatch Resort, while Kresge Auditorium is 13.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 1.9 miles from the hotel.
- New centrally located place with beach decor, beautiful beach and large rooms.
- The rooms were great-very clean with comfortable beds, great view-we had a ground level room with a porch right next to the bay.
- The hotel is newly built. We had a king size bed with a Jacuzzi type tub, on the ground floor facing the beach. Everything was very nice. The staff was very friendly. Was on vacation so never really woke up early enough to have the free breakfast by 9:30. The hotel is just a mile or two from downtown, very conveniently located.
- SF, the desk person, was very very helpful and knowledgeable helping us pack in 3 days of activities into one. All of the little things made the difference for an excellent stay
- Hardest working staff I’ve ever seen. They assisted with every request. Tanya accommodated our every need. She is an outstanding asset. This is the way a hotel should operate. Top Notch.
Featuring a beachfront location, this Traverse City hotel features an on-site restaurant and outdoor patio with lounge chairs. Each guest room offers a balcony or lake view. Central Traverse City is 4 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are included in every room at Parkshore Resort. All rooms have tea and coffee-making facilities and a mini-fridge for added convenience.Parkshore Resort Lounge is on site and serves steak and seafood options for dinner. Beer, wine, and cocktails are available, and there is live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.A heated indoor pool and fitness center are available to all guests at Traverse City Parkshore Resort.Chateau Chantal Winery is 15 miles from this hotel. Great Lakes Children’s Museum can be reached in a 10-minute drive.
- Another great stay.. Your breakfast should start way earlier . Not 8 am to 10:308am? Really guest are up and on the go!! Change it…
- The overall help with the TV was excellent the room was very clean
- We made it for happy hour in the hotel bar, and prices were great for their drinks and they had cheap appetizers. We had dinner there and food was good, service was a little slow, but they were PACKED. Price’s on menu were very reasonable. Definitely will stay again.
- This was my second time staying at Parkshore and I love that hotel! I like what you get for your money there. The rates were cheap but the room and view are so amazing.
- Parking was ok. Beds were comfortable. Price was affordable.
Days Inn and Suites Traverse City
Located in Traverse City, 1.2 miles from Mt. Holiday Ski Area, Days Inn and Suites Traverse City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cherry Capital Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- I liked the fact that my flight was later than expected, but my room was saved for me.
- Very nice breakfast. I wasn’t expecting waffles!
- Beds were comfortable and we liked the nice size refrigerator.Staff were very friendly.
- Friendly staff,also it’s next to Wendy’s and speedway.
- Breakfast was good had more then I expected but a little more would have been nice
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel
One of our best sellers in Traverse City! Sugar Beach Resort Hotel features a private beach, heated indoor pool and a continental breakfast. The resort is less than 1 miless from Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf.Guest rooms offer beach or courtyard views. They provide Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. They are also equipped with refrigerators and coffee makers.A gym and meeting room are available at the Sugar Beach Resort Hotel. A hot tub is also on site at this hotel.Traverse City State Park is 1 mile away and Music House Museum is 5 miles from the hotel. The Grand Traverse Mall is 6 miles away.
- Staff was so friendly and loved the ability to text the staff for questions about the pool and recommendations on food!
- Room was right on the water, very beautiful view and the beds were comfortable
- View was nice even for winter ..until the fog came in. I bet the roomy balcony is wonderful in the warm months. Comfortable room … nice tall shower stall. Appreciated the extra sink near the coffee / frig. We had a late arrival and staff was courteous and friendly.
- The rooms are large and clean. The location is excellent.
- Stayed here many times and will stay here many more in the future
The Beach Haus – Traverse City
One of our top picks in Traverse City.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, The Beach Haus – Traverse City is located in Traverse City, just 1.6 miles from Mt. Holiday Ski Area.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The view of Grand Traverse Bay was gorgeous and the beach area was nice.
- Nice choice for breakfast. Comfortable bed. Staff was friendly.
- property was clean, rooms a little dated. decent free breakfast selection. front desk very helpful w/ any questions on where to go or how to get there. fresh baked chocolate chip cookies every night at 8 pm.
- Best continental breakfast so far through hotels beautiful beach
- Room was great with a balcony overlooking the beautiful property and beachfront. The help was great and friendly, very informative. It was quiet and conveniently located.
Top Hotels In Williamsburg Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Williamsburg Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Williamsburg Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Williamsburg Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!