10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wilkesboro Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Wilkesboro Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wilkesboro Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wilkesboro Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wilkesboro Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wilkesboro Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wilkesboro Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wilkesboro Oregon:
Best Western University Inn and Suites
A 24-hour indoor pool is available at this hotel. A full hot breakfast buffet is also offered daily. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Tree to Tree Adventure Park is less than a 30 minute drive away.The modern guest rooms offer a small fridge, microwave, and tea/coffee-making facilities at the Best Western University Inn and Suites. Ironing facilities and free toiletries are also available.Guests can enjoy the hot tub and sauna while maintaining routine in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying ability is also available at the University Inn and Suites Best Western.Pacific University is just 2 miles from the hotel. Downtown Portland is a 40 minute drive away.
- Location is good and the bed was very comfortable,
- Clean, comfy room, staff very helpful, plenty of choice for Breakfast. Pool was great too!
Room comfie but dated furnishings but ok.overall was satisfactory but I didn’t feel it compared with other Best Westerns.
Really ok although I felt standards we’re not up to other Best Western. Needs updating
Room was comfortable and clean and I would stay again.
I liked coffee in my room. The beds are cozy. The location is ideal for me, my daughter goes to
- Staff is always helpful and friendly. Breakfast is very good and the location feels safe.
Hampton Inn & Suites Portland/Hillsboro-Evergreen Park
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Portland/Hillsboro-Evergreen Park offers accommodations in Hillsboro.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 15 miles from Hampton Inn Portland/Hillsboro, and Vancouver is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 20 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Portland/Hillsboro-Evergreen Park.
- Convenient location, quiet, friendly helpful staff who went out of their way for us and comfortable beds made it a pleasure to stay here.
- Liked that there was a breakfast and was a comfortable stay
- Bed was very comfortable, the front desk staff was very friendly and the breakfast was super delicious!
- people were pleasant and helpful. Food good. room was nice and clean.
- The rooms were large and the bathroom was very good sized
Larkspur Landing Hillsboro-An All-Suite Hotel
A large terrace with an outdoor hot tub and a daily full breakfast are featured at this Hillsboro hotel. Each modern suite includes a kitchenette. Portland-Hillsboro Airport is 2 miles away.Modern amenities, including a flat-screen TV, DVD player and an iPod docking station, are featured in each suite. Comfortable living areas and a dining table are also provided. The suites are warmly decorated and have contemporary décor.Larkspur Landing Hillsboro-An All-Suite Hotel has snacks, drinks and other items for sale. Fresh baked cookies and a 24-hour coffee station are offered in the cozy Hillsboro Larkspur Landing lobby.Larkspur Landing Hillsboro has a business center and a fitness center. Free DVDs, books and games are available in The Larkspur Library.Glenn and Viola Walters Cultural Arts Center is just 4.2 miles from this all-suite property. Multnomah Falls is within an hour drive, and the Oregon Zoo is 20 minutes away by car.
- Breakfast was fabulous. Front desk staff & housekeeping staff were very friendly & helpful.
- The eggs were fluffy. The breakfast was more than expected. Booked online and was pleasantly surprised at the entire quality of the facility. Will definitely stay at Larkspur facilities.
- The pillows are the best. They are extremely soft and helped provide a great night’s sleep. Demetrius was very helpful, kind, and informative. I wish there was a way for him to be recognized for his professionalism. All our needs were met and overall it was a pleasant stay during a stressful time.
- This extended stay hotel is located right next to the Intel Ronler Acres facility, easily accessible from the highway and close to downtown Hillsboro. The rooms are large and well stocked with supplies you would need for a long stay. The kitchen has many appliances: refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, coffee maker, sink, etc. There’s onsite self-serve laundry too! This would be a great place to stay in you are in town for several days or more – for shorter trips, you likely won’t get a chance to use most of the amenities.
- Staff was nice. The breakfast was good and the beds were comfy. The little kitchen area in the room was really nice.
Comfort Inn Conference Center Hillsboro
One of our best sellers in Hillsboro! Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn Conference Center Hillsboro offers accommodations in Hillsboro, just 13 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Vancouver is 15 miles from Comfort Inn Hillsboro, and Aloha is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Staff was amazing breakfast was awesome room was nice and clean everything nice
- Breakfast was amazing. Staff are friendly and generous ?
- I used to stay here in 2016, good reception& clean room so this time I choose the same hotel.
- Room was great. I don’t need 6 pillows to sleep with.
- Susan gave us a very quiet room near an exit door and grass where we could walk our dogs. It was nice having a hot breakfast.
Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Hillsboro/Brookwood
Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Hillsboro/Brookwood offers accommodations in Hillsboro. The hotel has a barbecue and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play mini-golf at the hotel. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Portland is 12 miles from Residence Inn , and Vancouver is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 17 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Portland Hillsboro/Brookwood.
- The property is clean and well kept up. It’s near Intel. The kitchen had everything I needed. The bed was comfortable.
- Perfect place to spend long weekend — clean, comfortable, attractive with decent breakfast fare. Staff was professional and accommodating– so glad we booked at Residence Inn versus single hotel room.
- That the room had a stove, dishes, dish washer, huge shower,ect. It felt more like an apartment!
- Loved how clean and tidy the place was. The staff was extremely helpful and sweet.
- The beds were very comfty and towels were very fluffy and nice like I like and the room itself was excellent
One of our best sellers in Hillsboro! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, The Orenco is located in Hillsboro in the region of Oregon, just 12 miles from Portland. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Vancouver is 13 miles from The Orenco, and Aloha is 3.7 miles away. Portland International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Excellent location, attractive and comfortable rooms, plus access to W&D which is great for longer stays.
- Beautiful, sophisticated decor, very comfortable furniture/bed , large bathroom and closet. Love the self check-in.
- We were looking for an affordable room for the night and this was great. The bathroom was nice and the bed very comfortable. We could not hear anyone else and enjoyed our stay.
- Nice location in the middle of the neighborhood with the market and restaurant nearby. Staff was available when you needed them. Clean room.
- Lovely, comfortable room. Nice to have the patio!
Holiday Inn Express Portland West/Hillsboro
This Hillsboro Holiday Inn Express serves a daily continental breakfast. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from a MAX Light Rail station, providing access throughout downtown Portland.The rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Portland West/Hillsboro include free Wi-Fi. The TV features free cable and movie channels with on-demand movie and video game options. A refrigerator and a microwave are also included.A fitness center with cardio and weight equipment is on-site. A business center, including fax and copy services, is also open to guests.The Portland West/Hillsboro Holiday Inn Express is 10 minutes from the Hillsboro Airport and 6 minutes from the Washington County Fairgrounds. The Oregon Zoo in Washington Park is 18 minutes away.
- Everything. Holiday Inn Express is a pretty quite place to stay. The staff is very friendly. The breakfast was wonderful.
- Beds were very new, and not as soft as I am used to for hotels. Probably a great place for people that prefer a firmer bed at home and dislike the softer beds normally in hotels.
- Breakfast was appalling! The food was cheap, cold and unappealing. Very sad for such a nice hotel in every other respect. Lovely room, clean, comfortable… and then a totally crap breakfast. No healthy food available. Even the bananas looked creepy. If a decent breakfast is important to you don’t stay here!
- Proximity to orenco bars, cafes and shops is useful. Very good coffee shop adjacent to orenco station. Nearby new seasons supermarket is excellent with friendly staff.
- The pillows are so comfortable. I wanted to take them home with me. Comfortable bed great bathroom and shower. I loved the breakfast and the cleaning staff were very friendly. Very clean and cozy.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Portland Hillsboro
This hotel is located in Hillsboro, 11 miles from the Oregon Zoo. It has an outdoor pool, and offers spacious suites with movie channels and free Wi-Fi.Accommodations at the TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro have a sitting area with a sofa, and cable TV. Some suites include a kitchen with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave.Guests of the TownePlace Suites can use the barbecue facilities in the picnic area, or visit the exercise room. The Portland Hillsboro also has a whirlpool.TownePlace Suites Portland Hillsboro is 4 miles from the Rock Creek Golf Course and 12 miles from the Malibu Grand Prix. Free public parking is available on site.
- Liked how fully stocked the kitchen was with supplies.
- Pool, hot tub, exercise room. Room features full size refrigerator, stove, pans and dishes, breakfast is good. Its in a quiet neighborhood, walk over to the grocery store on tree lined streets.
- Great “condo like” rooms. Very clean and efficient room layout and facilities.
- It served our needs space wise. Front desk very helpful.
- the people above is kept banging around thumping all night souneed like little kids jumping on the bed sleep was interrupted quite a bit for my husband & I
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Hillsboro
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Hillsboro offers accommodations in Hillsboro.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 11 miles from SpringHill Suites Hillsboro, and Vancouver is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great room layout. Decor was modern and sleek. Breakfast had a lot of good choices and was very tasty.
- Lovely place to stay. My husband and I were in town for a music festival, it was lovely to come back to a clean room with sofa and little kitchen. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great.
- This was an excellent choice for our needs. We were driving from the coast, and I had business to conduct in Hillsboro before continuing to Portland and points north. The property is conveniently located on Cornell Rd. with easy access to Sunset Highway (Rte 26), across the parking lot from Copper River Restaurant, which was excellent. It’s close to shopping facilities as well as the local airport. It’s modern and clean with sufficient on site parking. The room was well-equipped and clean with all the amenities and a very comfortable bed. The included breakfast was very good with a diversified selection.
- Very clean. Great breakfasts selection. Wonderful location.
- The hotel was clean and tidy. Staff welcomed you as you arrived and were ready to help.
Holiday Inn Portland West – Hillsboro
One of our top picks in Hillsboro.Holiday Inn Portland West – Hillsboro is located in Hillsboro, 11 miles from Portland and 12 miles from Vancouver. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Aloha is 3.3 miles from Holiday Inn Portland West Hillsboro, and Beaverton is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- I always stay with you guys I visit. I like the staff and the rooms
- Beautiful lobby, outdoor space and rooms! Very clean too!
- Everything was clean. Beds are comfortable, parking is very accessable. Staff was great. The sauna and pool we’re really nice. We had a great time.
- The staff was very friendly. The swimming pool was nice. The Jacuzzi blower was broken but the Jacuzzi was still available to sit in the warm water.
- We like Everything from start to finish. The building, furniture is modern and amenities are perfect, nice architectural details especially when you enter the hotel, the ambiance makes you feel you’re in a high end hotel with a good price. Love the fact that they offer restaurant/food menu inside, makes it more convenient. Rooms are absolutely clean and comfortable. Bathroom is also clean which is important for us. Wi-Fi & cable offers lot of channels. There’s some neat small touches that they added like the one with a fruit-infused water dispenser near the elevator, very refreshing to drink after a long day of hike. Location of the hotel was also good because it is close to shopping facilities, fast food/restaurant, & gas. All of the hotel employees were courteous, helpful and friendly.
Top Hotels In Wilkesboro Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wilkesboro Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wilkesboro Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wilkesboro Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!