10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wilkes-barre Pennsylvania:
Red Roof Inn Wilkes-Barre
One of our top picks in Wilkes-Barre.Nearby Interstate 81, this Wilkes-Barre hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a flat-screen cable TV. The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Airport is 9 miles away.A work desk and a sitting area are available in each traditionally decorated room at Red Roof inn Wilkes-Barre. A private bathroom is also included.Complimentary coffee is provided in the lobby area each morning. A snack center is also available.A variety of dining options are available within one mile of the Wilkes-Barre Red Roof Inn. The Mohican Sun Casino and Pocono Downs are one mile away.
- It was conveniently located to an event we attended.
- The parking was great the rooms was clean….great customer service
- Room was fine, noisy neighbors! Efficient desk staff, great location and price for our needs.
- Nice and cheap place to stay close to the mountains for skiing. The bed is very comfortable!!
- It was reasonably priced and there were no bullet holes that I could find.
Microtel Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Microtel Inn & Suites Wilkes-Barre is located just a 2-minute drive from Mohegan Sun At Pocono Downs. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A flat-screen cable TV is included in each air-conditioned guest room. The private bathrooms are stocked with a hairdryer and free toiletries. The suites all have a sofa bed.Guests at the Wilkes-Barre Microtel Inn & Suites can relax in the hot tub. Free airport shuttle service and a 24-hour front desk are available.Wyoming Valley Mall is a 3-minute drive from the hotel. Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza is a 5-minute drive away.
- I love ❤️ everything the price was great the staff where so uplifting and helpful the Breakfast was good
- I been staying here at lest 4 or more times a month . Always clean the stuff are nice and helpful great location pool and hot tub room clean the breakfast is good and the price you can’t go wrong . I paid a lot more money at other hotel and did not get as much as I do at the microtel inn I recommend it to anyone staying in the Wilkes-Barre area
- Clean rooms forgot my insulin they sent it overnight great place
- Beds were extremely comfy and the pillows were too.
- The room was decently clean and well-lit. The bathroom and bed were clean. Room also included a fridge and microwave which was nice. We didn’t have a chance to use it but there is also an indoor pool and small gym.
Motel 6 Wilkes-Barre Arena
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Wilkes-Barre Arena offers pet-friendly accommodations in Wilkes-Barre.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Pocono is 27 miles from Motel 6 Wilkes-Barre Arena, and Jim Thorpe is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Quick check in. Very friendly staff. Room was clean. Bed was a little small, but that’s the worst I can say. Excellent value for the price.
- Reasonable price for an overnight trip. Close to food!
- Wasn’t impressed at all sorry I don’t mean to be rude but won’t ever go back there
- The front desk staff was very friendly and offered suggestions for places to eat in the area. Knowledgeable. Very clean room. Loved the bed!
- The room was bright, appealing, and very comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Best Western Genetti Hotel & Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Genetti Hotel & Conference Center offers accommodations in Wilkes-Barre, just 28 miles from Mount Pocono. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.Jim Thorpe is 27 miles from Best Western Genetti Hotel & Conference Center, and Scranton is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 11 miles from Best Western Genetti Hotel & Conference Center.
I love the location as it’s right in the city centre so it makes it easy to get to where I need to go.
Elevators are fast, staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable.
- It was like any other hotel. Everyone did their job but no one went above and beyond.
- Breakfast was ample and varied in choices, the room attendants were very friendly, and the woman who checked us out was kind enough to track me down on my cell phone before we left the parking lot to tell me we had left a bag in the room.
- Great overnight stay. Micheal was a great bar tender very attentive and friendly. Thanks Michael.
- The staff was extremely friendly and professional. The bed was very comfortable.
- I love the location as it’s right in the city centre so it makes it easy to get to where I need to go.
Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre East
One of our best sellers in Wilkes-Barre! Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre East is located in Wilkes-Barre, just 26 miles from Mount Pocono.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Jim Thorpe is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Wilkes-Barre East, and Scranton is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 8 miles from Holiday Inn Express Wilkes-Barre East.
- The bed is comfortable. The bed makes you feel sleepy.
- Very nice breakfast with fluffy eggs …….and a lot of variety to chose from!
- Very friendly staff and quick to accommodate us with shuttle service.
- Friendly staff, nice work out room. Awesome mattress!
- The staff was friendly and helpful, and the kids enjoyed a quick dip in the pool. Overall a fine stop on our travel.
Days Inn Wilkes-Barre
This hotel is across from from Wyoming Valley Shopping Mall and 2.6 miles from downtown Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. It serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi.Days Inn Wilkes-Barre offers spacious rooms furnished with a cable TV and refrigerator. Each air-conditioned room includes a coffee maker and hairdryer.Guests of the Wilkes-Barre Days Inn can enjoy a newspaper or free cup of coffee in the 24-hour lobby. Laundry facilities and free parking are also available.Mohegan Sun Casino at Pocono Downs is a 4-minute drive from the Days Inn. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is just 9.5 miles away.
- Convenient location, good accommodations for the price.
- The bed is comfortable. One of the only smoking room hotels in our area.
- Very clean, I own a jantorial service so I’ve alway checked any hotel even under beds and furniture. I was very surprised how clean my home was.
- Staff and their unsolicited compassionate way of changing our room to the first floor out of respect for my mom that uses a cane – to make it easier on her.
- The staff was very accommodating and welcoming. Rooms were great, comfy beds. Close to mall and restaurants.
Econo Lodge Arena
Econo Lodge Arena is located in Wilkes-Barre, just 28 miles from Mount Pocono. There is a restaurant and bar and guests can have fun at the casino. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jim Thorpe is 25 miles from Econo Lodge Arena, and Scranton is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and pleasant. Staff was great. Very clean hotel. Would stay here again and would recommend the hotel. Great location if you are heading to Public Square or seeing a show at the Kirby Center.
good breakfast and breakfast area kept exceptionally clean
- I love the cleanliness of our room and the laminate flooring! The breakfast is a perfect variety for adults and children. And the staff is fabulous! Thank you all for making us feel welcome!
- no carpet in the room, therefore very clean floor, no bad smell
- The room was super clean and bright. The carpet was replaced with a new floor which was nice for someone with allergies like me. There were plenty of pillows in different levels of comfort.
Host Inn All Suites
Mohegan Sun At Pocono Downs is 2.6 miles from this all-suite hotel in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. The hotel features an indoor heated pool and suites with full kitchen facilities.Free Wi-Fi is available at the Host Inn All Suites. The suites provide a living room with sofa bed and a dining table. Cable TV with a DVD player is included.The hotel offers a free shuttle service within a 10 miles radius. A 24-hour gym is offered at the hotel. The business center includes fax and photocopying services.A daily continental breakfast with Belgian waffles, fresh fruit and breakfast sandwiches is available at All Suites Host Inn. A convenience store is in the hotel.Wyoming Valley Sports Dome is 1 miles from the hotel. Hollenback Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
Love the amenities
Huge rooms with full kitchen
Great for the price
I will always stay here every time I come to the area.
Close to casino and mall and restraunts.
- There pet policy, was the reason we stay there, and that all of the rooms are suites. The front desk is always helpful. There is an area for the dogs to do their business, which is always important to us, since we do not travel without our fur baby.
- I loved how the rooms are designed with a bedroom obviously but also a separate living room and kitchen. I would highly recommend asking for Ashlynn, she works at the front desk and will above and beyond to make sure you enjoy your stay.
great view in the breakfast room
location near shops and the icehockey arena
- Like room, bathroom, kitchen, 2 TVs, location, price, friendly staff, breakfast, checkout
The Woodlands Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
One of our best sellers in Wilkes-Barre! Located in Wilkes-Barre in the region of Pennsylvania, 26 miles from Mount Pocono, The Woodlands Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member features a hot tub and a ski pass sales point. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.Jim Thorpe is 27 miles from The Woodlands Inn – Wilkes-Barre, and Scranton is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The pizza was excellent.And the habatchi bar was too.
- Clean, helpful, accommodating, full of surprises, great everything
- Everyone was very friendly, and the coffee at breakfast was wonderful.
- Excellent breakfast buffet, chef on place cooked our eggs perfectly
- I liked the spacious environment. I loved the view of the creek nearby and the Breakfast Area.
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Wilkes-Barre
In the rolling hills of Pennsylvania, the Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center provides warm and inviting accommodations for business travelers and tourists alike. A number of local points of interest, including the Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs casino and horse racetrack, the Pocono Raceway and Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza are all just minutes from this Wilkes Barre, PA hotel.In the foothills of the Poconos, Wilkes Barre is rich in history and boasts an abundance of landmarks dating back to colonial America. Outdoor recreation areas are plenty thanks to the Susquehanna River that provides a natural barrier for this thriving area. Whether you want to explore history or peruse unique cultural offerings, Wilkes Barre and the surrounding region offer something for everyone.Shopping enthusiasts can enjoy being within walking distance of a variety of retailers and specialty stores. The Crossings Premium Outlets, the Mall at Steamtown and the Amish Market are a short drive away. A number of entertainment venues and restaurants can be found in the vicinity.Hotel amenities include free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, free local calls and free airport shuttle (based on availability); contact hotel at least 24 hours prior to arrival. Guests of this Wilkes Barre, PA hotel can also enjoy the on-site gift shop.Corporate travelers can welcome additional features like the business center that has a computer with Internet access, and copy and fax service. This Pennsylvania hotel has three banquet and meeting rooms that are perfect for hosting a variety of events.In addition to standard amenities, all the well-furnished guest rooms have microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, curved shower rods, hairdryers, work desks, irons, ironing boards, safes, voicemail and cable TV. Select rooms also have sofa sleepers. Non-smoking and connecting rooms can be requested.Coin-operated laundry facilities are on the premises and valet cleaning service is available. This is a pet-friendly hotel; fees apply. Ample parking is provided and can accommodate most cars, trucks or buses.
- The woman who checked us in on 3/13/18 between 5pm& 6pm was extremely kind & Professional. Went above and beyond to accomadate our needs.i think her name was Vanessa (not sure)Thus woman is an excellent employee and should be recognized as such. Also the room was clean and comfortable breakfast was a great perk. Everything was great about our stay.I like the fact that you have smoking rooms and also designated areas on property to smoke. The hotel was booked up and yet we never really saw anyone and it was very quiet and peaceful.
- The staff was very friendly and the room was perfect for our needs.
- The breakfast was very good and the beds were comfortable. Hotel staff was more than accommodating when we asked for extra towels. Very friendly and personable!
- The bed is very comfy, a hairdryer is unexpectedly powerful. And a 10% discount in T.G.I. Friday’s is super cool!
- I liked the waffles and the lady who serves breakfast is very pleasant. Marble bath.
Top Hotels In Wilkes-barre Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!