10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wilfred California – Top Hotel Reviews
Wilfred California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wilfred California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wilfred California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wilfred California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wilfred California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wilfred California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wilfred California:
DoubleTree by Hilton Sonoma Wine Country
Next to the Foxtail Golf Club and minutes from a variety of wineries, this hotel in Rohnert Park, California offers on-site restaurant and guestrooms with coffeemakers.Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country features a seasonal outdoor pool and Jacuzzi tub. Guests can also play a game of tennis or take advantage of the fitness center at this hotel. After a busy day, guests can enjoy a meal in the Bacchus Restaurant & Wine Bar.Award-wining wineries including Kendall Jackson and Gallo Sonoma are only a short drive from the Sonoma Doubletree Hotel. Guests can also explore the Armstrong Redwoods State Park or relax on the Bodega Bay.
- Room was very comfortable. Bed was firm, yet comfortable. Didn’t like sound from floor above in the early morning. Restaurant service was good except for delay in delivering cocktail.
- Loved the area, room was very comfortable and quiet. Staff was incredibly kind and helpful.
- The staff was very accommodating and very friendly. The room was comfortable and cozy and I really liked how we had two sinks. The fridge in the room was a plus and I lived having a balcony although it was not private.
- Always a friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Ordered off the menu.
- Location was ok, I guess that some rooms have a view on the golf club – ours didn’t
Oxford Suites Sonoma – Rohnert Park
Located in Rohnert Park, 18 miles from Bodega Bay, Oxford Suites Sonoma – Rohnert Park features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Santa Rosa is 5 miles from Oxford Suites Sonoma – Rohnert Park, and Napa is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 52 miles from Oxford Suites Sonoma – Rohnert Park.
- Friendly staff – large bathroom and comfortable beds
- The hotel was nicely located to a lot of stores, restaurants, and freeways. They had a free shuttle to and from the casino, which was great! The coffee was terrible, but the free breakfast buffet was great! The room and bathroom was so spacious and beautiful!
- Since I arrived early they accommodated an early check in which was nice. Another thing was complimentary well drinks were offered, very nice!
- Location was great! The corner room was beautiful with an excellent view!
- I love the Oxford Inn! The hotel is beautiful, the staff is so nice and the food is amazing. The property is lovely with the fire pit you can sit and have a glass of wine with friends. The pool is nice and there is a nice workout facility. I love it there they treat you like family.
Motel 6 Rohnert Park
Located 5 minutes from Scandia Funland Family Fun Center and the Rohnert Park Spreckels Performing Arts Center, this pet friendly motel features an outdoor pool and Wi-Fi internet.The rooms at the Rohnert Park Motel 6 include expanded cable TV and air conditioning. Local calls are free.Rohnert Park Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and coin laundry facilities. Coffee is served every morning in the lobby.Sonoma State University is a 5 miles drive from Motel 6 Rohnert Park. Downtown Santa Rosa, California is 10 minutes from the hotel.
- The place was great! I didn’t need to pay extra for my dog to stay with me..
- The staff was very nice and loved the restaurant next door.
- Close to freeway, shopping centers, restaurants, was clean , staff friendly
- Didn’t like nothing I want a full refund horrible experience the walls are so thin I heard people having sex from both sides of my room.
- Very clean, and no partys or people smoking in the rooms.
Hampton Inn & Suites Rohnert Park – Sonoma County
Close to the heart of California’s wine country, this Rohnert Park hotel offers comfortable guestrooms featuring signature Cloud Nine beds and provides a free daily hot breakfast buffet.While staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites Rohnert Park-Sonoma County, guests can enjoy relaxing by the outdoor swimming pool, working out in the modern fitness center or browsing the internet with free high-speed access.Ancient Redwood forests, beautiful beaches and award-winning wineries are located within driving distance of the Rohnert Park-Sonoma County Hampton Inn and Suites. A number of golf courses, local restaurants and shopping centers are also nearby.
- Everything was great, we were staying with 4 kids so a fridge and dvd player in the room would habe been very helpful to us.
- the breakfasts are wonderful and cookies yummy. It is very close to the freeway but far enough not to get annoying freeway sounds.
Excellent week stay with family for early Thanksgiving celebration!
Would recommend and would stay agaiin next time.
- good breakfast, friendly staff. lots of food (fast & sit down) and fun (go karts/mini golf) nearby.
- Nice location. Easy access off freeway. Had a Room suite which was large with a kitchenette. they had a good selection of microwaveable items near the front desk. Breakfast was standard and adequate. A lot of parking, friendly and informative staff.
Best Western Inn Rohnert Park
Only 3 miles from Sonoma State University, this hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub and a 24-hour front desk. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi. Free guest parking is available.A flat-screen satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at Best Western Inn Rohnert Park. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine are included in all guest rooms. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in each private bathroom.Guests of Rohnert Park Best Western Inn can work out in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. For convenience, a guest laundromat is on site.Charles M Schulz Museum is a 13-minute drive from this hotel. Jack London State Historic Park is 10 miles away.
- We all had a great time the room was great pillows as some thank u
- Liked the clean and fresh paint and carpet. Also beding and bathrooms clean.
- I liked how friendly the staff was and how clean the room was
- The room was perfect, everything about! The breakfast was awesome! So yummy
- Nice location just off the 101 freeway. Room was an adequete size and clean. Continental breakfast was good with a decent amount of choices. Hotel was close to restaurants and the Graton casino if you like gambling.
Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa
Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa is located in Santa Rosa, 19 miles from Bodega Bay and 24 miles from Napa. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Healdsburg is 17 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, and Sonoma is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 54 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Santa Rosa.
- Pretty good breakfast. Missing cold items like Yogurt….but overall pretty good
- The staff was very friendly and the hotel itself was very clean. Our room was great and met all expectations. There is a fridge in the room which was very nice.
- We overslept & missed the breakfast this morning, but the beds were comfy, the linens better than a lot of other places, and Steven at the front desk was polite and helpful
- Small room but very comfortable bed and pillows. Nice staff.
- Eggs tasted like powdered eggs. Second morning I couldn’t find decaf coffee, which I only drink. Beds not that comfortable. Noisy at night, could hear people walking around above me at 3AM. price per night was too much, other locations for this quality of hotel is half the price. Price set because of location for this facility.
Travelodge Santa Rosa
This hotel is just off Highway 101 in Santa Rosa, California, and a mile from Luther Burbank Gardens. It features a continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi access, and an outdoor pool.Basic rooms at Travelodge Santa Rosa have a sitting area and cable TV. They are also equipped with a refrigerator, a coffee maker, and a safe.The front desk at the Santa Rosa Travelodge is open 24 hours a day. Newspapers are provided every morning, and the hotel is pet friendly.Annadel State Park is 6 miles from Travelodge Santa Rosa. Bennett Valley Golf is 2.7 miles away.
- Vic was awesome. He was friendly and accommodating. I have many more visits that I have to make in Santa Rosa and I will be staying here.
- Travelodge was next door to Denny’s, so a decent breakfast was available.
- Price was right. This place has a lot of bad reviews, but we had a good experience. They’ve cleaned the place up well. Our room had some older features, but they all worked. Our room had a bigger TV than our relatives who stayed at Hilton. We also had a mini-fridge & microwave, something they did not. Mattress was comfortable and sheets/towels were clean.
The manager was really helpful and friendly
Bed was very comfortable
Very good breakfast
- Nothing terrible room it was not clean, bathroom was mouldy this was the highest price we paid for a hotel room in A 2 week trip and it was terrible
Pearlessence Vineyard Inn
Located on 5 acres, this Sonoma wine country inn is within 10 miles of Hanna Winery Russian River Valley, Marimar Estate Vineyards & Winery and Iron Horse Vineyards. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.Featuring a fireplace, each room provides heated slate floors and locally made toiletries at Pearlessence Vineyards Inn. A flat-screen cable TV and an en suite bathroom are also provided.Guests can enjoy a sun terrace overlooking the vineyard.Sonoma State University is 15 minutes’ drive away. The Pacific Coast and Bodega Bay are just 30 minutes’ drive away from Pearlessence Vineyard Inn.
- Wonderful! Spacious private unit with a view over the property’s vineyard. The owners are very friendly and prepare a great breakfast. We felt thoroughly spoiled all weekend.
- This is a unique property, just one room in the midst of an Idyllic setting of vineyards in the beautiful Sonoma Valley countryside. I had a problem with my reservation and the owners Linda & Greg were extremely accommodating and everything worked better than I could ever expect, I was totally refunded for the time I did not stay. Truly honest people. I could write for hours and yet fail to convey what is there to like in this one bedroom — and what a bed room — property. Elegant through simplicity, refined by culture, simply wonderful!
The Pearl’s were a charming couple who were very accommodating. They took great pride in making sure their guests felt at home. They hand delivered a different full and sumpuious breakfast each morning on our requested time schedule. The accomodations were beautiful and charming and was one of the highlights of our trip. Pearlessence is central to most wineries within the Russian River Valley and I would highly recommend this as a base of operations.
THANK YOU LINDA AND GREG PEARL FOR A MOST WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE & A LONG LASTING MEMORY
- Comfortable private room in the lovely country garden and vineyard setting. Delicious breakfasts and wonderful hosts. Definitely would stay here again.
- We loved the breakfast, and they surprised us with a snack Saturday night as well. All the food was SO good! The room itself was very nice with heated floors, tv/dvd player, rain shower head, kitchen amenities, etc. They really covered everything we could want!
Less than a 10-minute drive from the Charles M Schulz Museum, this Santa Rosa inn features rooms with free Wi-Fi. Perched on the coast, Tomales Bay Oyster Company is just 30 miles away.Featuring free Wi-Fi, each room has a wake-up service, a sitting area and free toiletries in the private bathroom. Coffee-making facilities are also provided in rooms at Redwood Inn.Fax and photocopying services are available at Santa Rosa Redwood Inn. The entire property is non-smoking. Free parking is available on site.Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport is 9 miles away. D’Argenzio Winery, Matanzas Creek Winery and Trecini Cellars are within a 10-minute drive of Redwood Inn.
- It was spacious and had a microwave and fridge which I liked.
- The room was very clean! The staff was very friendly and helpful!
- Comfortable bed coffee maker and snacks easy access to hiway
- The help and room were excellent. The amenities were excellent. The room excellent. Very affordable. Thank you!
- The building & facilities are older, but this is one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed at on the inside! Very clean & comfortable.
Hotel La Rose
Featuring an outdoor terrace, this majestic downtown Santa Rosa, CA hotel is in Historic Railroad Square. Local shops and restaurants are steps away and a 10-minute drive from Charles M. Schulz Museum.A private entrance, cable TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom are included in every room. Period furnishings and dark wood décor are featured.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to this downtown to Hotel La Rose. Dry cleaning services are available upon request. Dark wood furnishings and classic décor are featured throughout the lobby.Pacific Coast Aviation Museum and Santa Rosa Golf and Country Club is within a 15-minute drive of Hotel La Rose. Pacific Coast Highway 1 at Bodega Bay is a 40-minute drive away.
- We loved the old charm and the cleanliness. Location is also a plus!
- This is a beautiful hotel. The front desk person was very professional and helpful with information. The room was beautiful as well. The hotel is located centrally close to many dinner options. I enjoyed my stay and will definitely return.
- The beds were very comfy! The carriage house where our room was (located across the street from the main hotel) was secure and quiet. The room was immaculate. I appreciated the complementary wine tasting on Friday night in the lobby as well as the continental breakfast in the morning (included in the rate) which featured make-your-own waffles – always a plus.
- Nice, cozy room. Great access to restaurants. Lovely breakfast in the morning!
- We stayed in a king room and it was spacious extra pillows available and loved the cottages we stayed in
Top Hotels In Wilfred California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wilfred California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wilfred California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wilfred California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!