10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wildwood New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Wildwood New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wildwood New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wildwood New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wildwood New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wildwood New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wildwood New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wildwood New Jersey:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located directly across from the beach and boardwalk, this Wildwood hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an outdoor hot tub, and rooms equipped with cable TV. The Wildwood Convention center is a 2-minute walk away.Each simply-furnished room at Oceanic Hotel has a refrigerator. A small sitting area is also included.Wildwood’s Original Barefoot Bar offers American cuisine, live entertainment, and a selection of beer and cocktails.Guests can enjoy the seasonal outdoor pool, which offers a swim-up tiki bar or an American meal at the poolside grille. Darts and billiards are also available in the game room.Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks is a 10-minute walk from Oceanic Hotel Wildwood. A variety of shopping and dining options are within walking distance.
- I WILL NOT recommend ANYONE to this hotel. Rust on some appliances, mold in bathroom ceiling,,,,did not want to cook in place. Since they had already taken the reservation cost, from my card I could not Afford to stay anywhere else.VERY VERY UNHAPPY
- The rooms were very big and comfortable. Like the living room area and kitchen.All staff members were friendly and professional.
- Location was great. Pool area and tiki bar were a plus.
- The staff was very nice. The hotel is dated and in need of a makeover, but its Wildwood. Most motels are older and in need of a makeover.
- Great location and very friendly staff. The bed was comfy and the hot water was hot, plus we had a brand new mini fridge in the room. The very nice gentleman at check in even moved our room to one with an unobstructed view of the ocean.
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk is located in Wildwood, just 7 miles from Cape May. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 24 miles from Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk, and Lewes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 34 miles from Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk.
- The staff was really nice. But, limited in what they would do for you.
- Location. The bathroom mirror. No bed bugs (which was an issue at another hotel in the area). Looked like they made an effort to try to update the rooms, and while dated, they were clean.
- The room we extra clear the staff where very helpful love everything about my stay
- It was terrible, we booked a room w/king bed for our 18th anniversary. got there the lobby was freezing, girl was dressed like she was out doors. and was told there was no king size bed room and that they do this all the time. ruined our anniversary plans. the place was nasty looking and under construction. I would not have booked a room if I had known all this. NEVER AGAIN
- The location, the beds, the extra pillows and their comfort, the staff, great morning coffee, and the dedication I saw improving a motel that has been around and upgrading it. Cool lamps with outlets and connectors on them. The best part is we could take our furry 4 legged baby.
Beachside Resort offers accommodations in Wildwood. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Cape May is 6 miles from Beachside Resort, and Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from Beachside Resort.
- Rooms were clean, close to beach. Had a great time
- This is a place for a older family. I would not recommend if you are younger and having a birthday. Received a noise complaint for talking to other guest in the hotel. No loud music. No horseplaying.
- location, easy to get to, and close to the boardwalk and rides.
- Stayed in the junior suite. It slept 6 people and had a little kitchen and big fridge. That was convenient. Air conditioning worked well.
- Newly renovated, right in the center of Wildwood, and Omar was so welcoming n helpful. The view was great u could see all the lights on the boardwalk.
Binns Motor Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Binns Motor Inn is located in Wildwood. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 6 miles from Binns Motor Inn, and Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They made it easy for us to find places to eat.
- its was close to Boardwalk and that’s about it… 90% of the people didn’t speak english too.
- The hotel had a great location, it was close to the Boardwalk and restaurants.
- Great location and price. Very friendly staff. Always parking available, good pool and grill
- LOVE THE ATTENTION AND THE ATTITUDE EVERYONE HAS VERY FRIENDLY!
Clarem Happy Days
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarem Happy Days offers accommodations in Wildwood, just 6 miles from Cape May.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from Clarem Happy Days, and Lewes is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from Clarem Happy Days.
- LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION. GOOD STAFF, helpfull. Houskeeper greeat.
- It was only one block walk from boardwalk and beach. Excellent location
- 1.5 blocks from boardwalk. Could see Friday evening fireworks from front porch
- Easy access to piers, boardwalk and food. Easy to find. Onsite parking. Close to water parks.
- Fairly clean, I mean it’s a place to sleep…. very close to the boardwalk and beach!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Wildwood, 6 miles from Cape May, Sunrise Inn features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from Sunrise Inn, and Lewes is 23 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Location was fairly close to boardwalk and beach. Room and pool were very clean. We liked BBQ poolside.
- Room was clean.. I enjoyed the pool. Hotel location close to stores and night life
- The rooms were VERY small! Double beds that were very uncomfortable. The pool did not look clean at all. Staff were very friendly… Its about 6 blocks away from the board walk and then another 5 minutes to just get to the beach. Parking spaces were limited and very close to each other. I would not recommend this motel for families, maybe couples.
- Everything, awesome staff, clean place and lots of stores near by, I will definitely stay again….
- A nice little motel with nice rooms and an outdoor pool. Freshly renovated. Nice staff! Free parking. Wifi worked great!
In Wildwood, New Jersey, this hotel is a 15-minute walk from Morey’s Piers & Beachfront. Featuring an all-glass lobby, this hotel also includes a seasonal outdoor heated pool and uniquely designed guest rooms.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at The StarLux. Each room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities. Kitchenette facilities are available in select units. They are decorated in bright colors.Wildwoods Convention Center is a 6-minute walk from the StarLux New Jersey. Adventure Deep Sea Fishing is a 13-minute walk way.Free bike rentals are available at the hotel. The lobby area includes a large screen TV, sitting area with fireplace and games. Laundry facilities are also available.
- Room has good beds and linens. Choice of pillows, clean and nice little extras in the room like a coffee maker, book about Wildwood, alarm clock. breakfast provided.
- Staff, room was amazingly retro and in impeccable condition ! Wow!
- Teresa was awesome at check in and out. So cheerful and knowledgeable. Will be returning again soon thanks to her
- Location, it was right in middle of everything and a half block to the beach.
- Super nice staff. especially Theresa . Very accommodating friendly . She made us feel like family. Our beds and pillows very comfortable. the view was great from our room. Very clean!!!! Riding bikes on the boardwalk after season was fun
Calypso Boutique Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Calypso Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Wildwood.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 6 miles from Calypso Boutique Hotel, and Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from Calypso Boutique Hotel.
- Good location. Clean room. Courtious desk personel.
- The location was the best thing about this rental for us
- the coziness of the room and the cleanliness. It is a block away from the boardwalk. The refrigerator and stove, cookware and dishes were definitely a plus
The room was smelly, the blancket was stinky. The sopha was old and dirty. I won’t recommend this hotel to anybody.
The room was very old, the wall had wholes…..
- The hotel is located very close to the boardwalk. Only one minute walk will take you there.
Diplomat Beach Club
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Wildwood, New Jersey hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Morey’s Pier and Beachfront. It offers an outdoor pool, sun deck and spacious accommodations with a fully equipped kitchenette or kitchen.The contemporary suites at Diplomat Beach Club are equipped with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a seating area. Suites with a private balcony are available.Guests can use the on-site games room. They can also use the barbecue grills and enjoy snacks and drinks from the vending machines.The Diplomat Beach Club is within a 5-minute walk of the Wildwood Boardwalk and Splash Zone Water Park.
The location was great. Close to the beach/boardwalk.
The pool was awesome and loved the entertainment.
- I liked the elevator, convenient for carrying everything upstairs. Our refrigerator broke, and we were moved to another unit, which was inconvenient, but very much appreciated that they tended to it immediately. I liked having a kitchen, the television was good, and close to the beach. I liked the staff being there at night, felt safe. I liked having an ice machine.
- NO hot water at all any time of the day, room decor really needs updating, cracks in wall and ceiling, maintenance man said pool water 82 degrees, he lies, pool very cold water. Not as close to boardwalk as they say on their computer site. Would not rec ommednd to anyone, not worth the money
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. I liked the singer at the pool very much.
- The location was great and the amenities offered were very nice.
- The location was great. Close to the beach/boardwalk.
The Beach Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, The Beach Hotel offers accommodations in Wildwood, just 6 miles from Cape May. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from The Beach Hotel, and Lewes is 23 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Wildwood New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wildwood New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wildwood New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wildwood New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!