10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wildwood Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Wildwood Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wildwood Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wildwood Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wildwood Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wildwood Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wildwood Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wildwood Georgia:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga I-24 West, TN
Located off of Interstate 24, this hotel features a deluxe continental breakfast served daily. Free Wi-Fi is available to all guests and Rock City is only 5 miles away.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each room at the Country Inn and Suites I-24 West. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests at the Chattanooga Country Inn and Suites can relax by the indoor heated pool or work out in the fitness center. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are available for added convenience.Guests can visit Ruby Falls, only a 10-minute drive away, and explore the underground caverns. Central Chattanooga is a 15-minute drive from the property.
- Great beds, loved the queen suite, loved the hardwood floors in room, breakfast was great, staff overly friendly, allowed early cheek in
- The man at night when we checked is was great only reason I didn’t give the staff a 0. The two women in the morning had no idea how to do everything
- Everything was very nice. Continental breakfast was exceptional
- Loved the ability to close off the bedroom, loved the large bathroom and how clean everything was. Great selection at breakfast. My kids loved the indoor pool.
- This is the ONLY Hotel that gave me a first floor room, even though I made the same request in all 5 of my reservations. It was difficult for me to walk long halls and stairs.
Days Inn Lookout Mountain Tiftonia
This Chattanooga, Tennessee, inn is 10 miles from Moccasin Bend Golf Club and 6 miles from the Lookout Mountain Incline Railroad. Guests will enjoy an indoor pool and continental breakfast.All accommodations at Days Inn Lookout Mountain Tiftonia feature a microwave and small refrigerator. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also provided.This pet-friendly Days Inn offers views of Lookout Mountain, but keeps guests connected via free Wi-Fi. Guests can take advantage of the on-site business center and 24-hour front desk.Guests will be just 6 miles from the Tennessee Aquarium and a 10 minute drive from picturesque, underground Ruby Falls. Downtown Chattanooga is 6 miles away.
- The location was great for what we wanted to do during our stay.
- The staff was very friendly, the rooms were nice and clean the beds were comfy, ad the pool was very well heated.
- The best thing was the guy at the desk. The exit was under water and he called us ahead and guided us in another way. It was night and not being familiar with the area at all, it was frightening to us. He couldn’t have been nicer! Then the gal in the morning was so nice too. Dah, we were wanting breakfast on CST rather than EST. She gave us a cooler, a Days Inn mug, a little flashlight, and a bottle of water. Very nice of her – she didn’t have to do that.
- Everything was neat and clean. The staff was over the top nice too.
- We enjoyed the waffles, fresh fruit, juice & cereal. A nutritious breakfast overall. Sat at table w/mountain view. Indoor pool on site.
Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain is located in Chattanooga.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shops at the property.Cleveland is 30 miles from Hampton Inn Lookout Mountain, and Dalton is 29 miles from the property. Lovell Field Airport is 10 miles away.
- My son and I visited Chattanooga and found your accommodations were just as advertised. I would highly recommend your location to anyone who wanted to visit Rock City, Point Park and Ruby Falls. It is located out of the inner city and close to the attractions that we had come to see!!!
- The young lady at the front desk was extremely helpful in suggesting places to dine during our stay. She was extremley kind. The resturants she pointed out were great (1885 Grill & Mojo Burrito were excellent).
- Breakfast was Standard Hotel breakfast food,but it was a warm. The bed was big almost as comfy as my bed at home.
- I was not aware of the lower rate I could have gotten by calling the hotel directly. Because I used booking. Com, I paid $50 more per night
- Beds very comfortable. Room clean. Breakfast great
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain
One of our top picks in Chattanooga.This Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel is within 5 miles from Lookout Mountain and Ruby Falls. It serves a daily breakfast buffet and features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain. All modern rooms are brightly decorated and include cable TV.Free access to the gym and indoor pool is provided to all guests of the Chattanooga Holiday Inn Express. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.The Tennessee Aquarium and Creative Discovery Museum are both a 13-minute drive from the hotel. Lookout Mountain Golf Club is 7.5 miles away.
- The staff was very helpful and switched rooms for us with zero hassle.
- The breakfast was great to fuel up before traveling again.
- Everything. Neat, clean, very comfortable bed & pillows
- Breakfast was just frozen food so not so good and nothing worked in workout room
- I love how friendly and the guys up front were. The bed was very comfortable! overall a great place to stay .
Red Roof Inn Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain
One of our best sellers in Chattanooga! Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Red Roof Inn Chattanooga – Lookout Mountain offers accommodations in Chattanooga, just 30 miles from Cleveland.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dalton is 29 miles from Red Roof Inn Chattanooge, and Lookout Mountain is 2.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable and clean bed, made everyday even if we got a very late start to our day!
- I like the staff there. They were so nice and welcoming. The rooms where so clean and nice. The front desk made you feel like at home and it was like I had already known them. The location of this hotel was perfect! Walmart right up the street and there were so many restaurants near by some where even walking distance.
- The pool was amazing! My children really enjoyed swimming. The staff was very nice and approachable. Our room was clean and very well stocked.
- Rooms were nice and clean. Bed was comfortable and service was good.
- I love how clean the rooms are kept and the fact it has indoor pool.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain
This Chattanooga, Tennessee, hotel is 9 miles from Moccasin Bend Golf Course. Guests of this Fairfield Inn and Suites will enjoy an indoor heated pool and a daily continental breakfast.All rooms are furnished with a desk and arm chair. Features include a small refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV, and a microwave. Suites also include an iPod docking station.Hotel guests can enjoy mountain views and have access to a fitness centre. Snack and beverage vending machines are available as well. Free parking is provided.The Fairfield Inn and Suites Chattanooga Inn is 4 miles from Lookout Mountain and 10 minutes’ drive from Creative Discovery Museum. Chattanooga city centre is 6 miles away.
- We stay there every time we come thru Chattanooga. The beds are so comfortable. Stsff is slways very nice and like your coffee snd breakfast.
- The room was clean and quiet. Staff was nice. Parking was free.
- Breakfast was very good and the girl working it was very accommodating and friendly. Hotel was conveniently located off I-24.
- The room was cleaner than any hotel I have ever stayed at. My husband loved the breakfast said food was great! Staff was very friendly! I would stay again for the cleanliness of the room! They did take some off rate for pool being closed but I still wish I would have known before booking it.
- Well, most people probably like soft beds but I prefer harder ones. Just my preference. Need to add gravy and biscuits to your menu like most hotels have.
Super 8 – Lookout Mountain
The Lookout Mountain Super 8 is located off Interstate 26, just a 10 minute drive from Ruby Falls. This hotel features a daily continental breakfast and has an outdoor pool on site.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV are featured in each traditionally decorated guest room of this Chattanooga hotel. A microwave and small refrigerator are also provided in all rooms.A laundromat is on site at the Super 8 Lookout Mountain as well as a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is also available at this pet-friendly hotel.The property is 5 miles from Point Park and 3 miles from the border of Tennessee and Georgia. Downtown Chattanooga is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- The front desk clerk lady was very friendly and extremely professional and made the stay worth it because of her personality. Thanks for the kindness.
- The hotel was very quiet, and very conveniently located with a number of restaurants and gas stations very close by, and a Walmart practically next door.
- There were 3 adults in my group and I had reserved a rollaway bed. There was a sofa sleeper in the room; therefor I did not need the rollaway bed. I checked in late because of traveling and did not have to sign any paperwork.
- It is easy to get to right off the highway, the rooms are always clean and smell fresh, the beds are comfortable,the staff is always friendly and helpful with local recommendations, the breakfast items are always fresh and delicious. It is a great value!
- It was a place to stay when there was nothing else.
Best Western Royal Inn
Guests at the Best Western Royal Inn are less than a 10-minute drive from Ruby Falls. This hotel is off of Interstate 24 and features a daily hot breakfast buffet and an outdoor pool.A 41-inch flat-screen TV with cable and HBO is included in every guest room at this Chattanooga hotel. Free Wi-Fi is also provided as well as a microwave and small refrigerator.A business center is available at the Chattanooga Best Western Royal Inn as well as a 24-hour front desk. Fax and photocopying facilities can also be used for added convenience.This hotel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Chattanooga, the Tennessee Aquarium, and I-Max Theater. Point Park is just 5 miles away.
- Clean comfortable quiet but close to many restaurants and attractions. Very reasonable with friendly staff.
- Great value for money. Very good breakfast. Very clean and spacious. Very nice staff. Great all round
- It took a long time to check in! There was only one person at the desk and he was very slow!
- The staff was great. Very nice people . Nice to talk to . Great service. I’d like to come back to see them again . A nice touch about the room was the remote for the TV had been cleaned and placed in a clean pouch . The room was clean . The pillows were fluffy.
- The staff was incredibly nice–the friendliest people I’ve ever met!
Clarion Inn Chattanooga
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Clarion Inn Chattanooga offers accommodations in Chattanooga.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cleveland is 30 miles from Clarion Inn Chattanooga, and Dalton is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- A LOT of amenities (microwave, fridge, in-room coffee, breakfast) for a reasonable price.
- Everything was clean and the hotel staff were all very polite.
- Beds were very comfy. Room was quite big and breakfast was great!
- Great location west of the city. Easy access from I24. Recently remodeled and very nicely done. Beds very comfortable. Loved the waffles for breakfast
- The front desk attendant was a very nice gentleman. Very knowledgeable of the area and upbeat and friendly.
Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Quality Inn & Suites Chattanooga offers accommodations in Chattanooga, just 30 miles from Cleveland.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Dalton is 29 miles from Hotel Chattanooga, and Lookout Mountain is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Lovell Field Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- The location.. The view of the parking lot.. the continental breakfast is great and so is the excellent staff
- The beds were very comfortable and we enjoyed the heated pool. Hotel was convenient to the local attractions and to shopping.
- The beds were very comfortable. Everyone was nice and you could see the bathrooms had been recently redone they were very nice.
The young lady at the desk was very nice
Water was always hot when we went to take our showers
- This was a very clean nice stay very spacious room
Top Hotels In Wildwood Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wildwood Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wildwood Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wildwood Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!