10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wildwood Crest New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Wildwood Crest New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wildwood Crest New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wildwood Crest New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wildwood Crest New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wildwood Crest New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wildwood Crest New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wildwood Crest New Jersey:
Icona Diamond Beach
One of our top picks in Wildwood Crest – and a guest favorite.
Boasting a private beach area with fire pits and an outdoor swimming pool, Icona Diamond Beach is located in Wildwood Crest. On-site dining is available.A full kitchenette and ocean view are included in each air conditioned room. Select rooms include a balcony.Guests at Icona Diamond Beach can relax on Diamond Beach or swim in the outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is available.The waterfront Coastal Blue restaurant specializes in seafood and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Signature drinks are available at the bar, which also regularly hosts live music.Wildwood Boardwalk is located within a 2.8 miles drive of Icona Hotel. Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks is 2.7 miles away.
- I love everything about the staff especially Nancy she was a sweetheart. She was so kind to me
- The bed in our room was amazingly comfortable. The decor was retro and the room was stocked with every amenity.
- Off season so couldn’t really appreciate the amenities.
- The breakfast bar on Saturday was awesome! Debbie served us, and made us feel at home.
- Everything was great! I wish I could have stayed longer!
Aqua Beach Hotel
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Aqua Beach Hotel is located in Wildwood Crest in the region of New Jersey. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 5 miles from Aqua Beach Hotel, and Rehoboth Beach is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 36 miles from Aqua Beach Hotel.
- The rooftop area was pretty, location was great, pool also very nice.
- The location was great and parking was super easy. They have a good bagel shop on the ground level and even had a movie night in the pool for families.
The oceanfront room had a nice large window. The boardwalk was very close to hotel & beach access to cleaner sections of Wildwood Crest were convenient.
The Aqua Beach hotel had a decent rooftop lounge area.
- Great location. Right on the beach and at the beginning of the boardwalk. Our hotel maid was very friendly and accommodating as well.
- I loved my views, pool sidefrom my bedroom and beach view from the living room.
Pan American Hotel
Featuring complimentary Wi-Fi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Pan American Hotel offers accommodation in Wildwood Crest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature private balconies.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property as well as a media lounge. There is an on-site coin-laundry available.Cape May is 5 miles from Pan American Hotel, while Diamond Beach is 2.1 miles away. Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Water Parks is 1.4 miles away and the Wildwoods Convention Center is 1.4 miles away.
- This is my favorite hotel in Wildwood Crest. Rooms have a private balcony and ocean view. The location is great. It is beautifully decorated, bedding and towels are luxurious, and it’s very clean. You are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and beach even on day of checkout as they offer a changing room with a shower, towels and toiletries.
- Everything was perfect as described, the room was clean and well equipped, the staff were very friendly, the pool was beautiful.
- Nicely appointed-all needed amenities in the room. Pleasant staff when we needed a bed change after housekeeping hours ( we tipped her well, she was so understanding)
- Very clean. Linens were soft and fluffy. Bed was very comfortable. Restaurant in hotel was perfect for a nice relaxing breakfast.
- Anything we asked for from service was amazing and prompt. The room was beyond clean, even the bathroom was completely spotless in all corners and tub tiles. Those pillows though! Oh em Gee, amazing. Heated pool was fantastic!
The Port Royal
This oceanfront hotel boasts a heated outdoor pool and sun terrace, as well as an on-site restaurant. The Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Amusement rides are 1.6 miles from the hotel.Each guest room at The Port Royal features Direct TV and an en suite bathroom. They are decorated in bright a nautical themed decor. Select rooms have a kitchenette, a sofa bed, or ocean views.Guests can visit the on-site games room with billiards, table tennis, and video games. Laundry facilities are also available for use.The Royal Grille is a nautical themed restaurant serving American cuisine. Enjoy a snack by the pool-side snack bar.Historic Cape May is 15 minutes’ drive from the Wildwood Crest Port Royal. Wildwoods Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Location is great hotel is clean quiet and staff is attentive and great
- The place was beautiful and clean. The people were very friendly, especially Stella.
Went the week after Labor Day. Was pleased that the heated pool was open.
Over the years past this has been one of our favorite getaways.
- Everything was great . The restaurant was excellent. Service was excellent. .
- A v. comfortable & happy hotel to stay. Our b/r had a balcony with sun from 11am to sunset approx.
Regal Plaza Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool, Regal Plaza Resort is located in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey. Free WiFi access and free parking are available.Each suite offers a living room with a sofa bed. The kitchen comes equipped with a stovetop, a refrigerator, a microwave and kitchenware. The tiled bathroom features a combination bath and shower with grab bars.At Regal Plaza Resort you will find barbecue facilities and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Guests can enjoy on-site dining, during the summer months, at the Jamaica Me Hungry restaurant.Atlantic City International Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- Nice staff. Clean facility and rooms. Right on the beach. Walking distance to bars and restaurants.
- Great location on the beach. Large suite. View of the Ocean. Super friendly staff. Great price found on Bookings. Very clean. The pool was very clean and good size.
- The staff was friendly, but seemed a little off because I booked late in the day and wasn’t sure if they could find my room. It was a spur of the moment trip and I booked my room while driving to NJ
- Wonderful stay! Friendly & accommodating Staff. Entrance to the beach was just a stones throw away. This was great considering we took my Folks & my Father is a diabetic with neuropathy. We could not have been any closer than we were. The room was an efficiency with stove, fridge, sofa bed, dining table, coffee maker & cabinets full of basic cooking/eating essentials. We had an ocean view from the balcony with chairs outside. The efficiency has a bedroom with door & a television besides the one in the living room area. We liked that it was a bit away from the boardwalk crowd but close enough to drive without any hassle. We are planning to stay again next year.
- Great location, right on the beach. Bathroom looked updated since our last visit over 5 yrs. ago. A decent room for a lot less money than its neighboring condos. If you don’t plan on spending much time in the room it’s a no brainer. There’s a restaurant attached for quick bites or sit down.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel is in Wildwood Crest, New Jersey, just 350 feet from the beach. Wi-Fi access is provided to all guests free of charge.Satellite TV is featured in each room at Shalimar Resort, which provides an in-room microwave, refrigerator and coffee machine to its guests. Certain rooms include a balcony with a sea view and pool view. A private bathroom is available in all rooms.A24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Shalimar Resort, which features a game room and barbecue facilities for guest use. A vending machine is also available and parking is provided free of charge.Centennial Park is just a 2-minute walk from the hotel. Morey’s Piers amusement park is 1.5 miles away.
- Staff were wonderful, very friendly. Left some articles of clothing in the room, called the next day, they found them, and are shipping them to me.
- Close to many restaurants and you could see the beach from the balcony. The pool is open till 10pm which we took advantage of.
- The room at walk through looked fine but after checking in room needed many updates. Carpet was fithly.
- the beds were not good at all didn’t look like any of the pictures on line small very small not enough drawers to put clothing in only 2 in bedroom rug was sticky sheets were sticky no alarm clock no clock at all the pool was the only thing that was nice
- Close to beach, big pool, nice size rooms with kitchenette
Olympic Island Beach Resort
Olympic Island Beach Resort is located in Wildwood Crest, 5 miles from Cape May and 22 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Wildwood is 1.6 miles from Olympic Island Beach Resort, and Lewes is 22 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The location was nice. Plenty of parking. Close to the beach.
- The pool was nice, location was nice, rooms were clean and set up well. Staff were very nice.
- Spotless, need to ask for a blow dryer. Night before, no ice bucket, 25 cents for ice. Nice pool, great views.
- We liked the location. The event happening was the Wildwood Classic Car Show. All of the cars were lined up on the avenue in front of our location.
- The room was very clean. The bathroom was immaculate and had really good water pressure in the shower.
El Coronado Resort
This beachfront property in Wildwood Crest features an outdoor swimming pool and a separate children’s pool. Select rooms have private balconies with ocean views.Each guest room at El Coronado Resort features a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee maker. They also have cable TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a kitchenette.Guests can relax in the hot tub or work out in the fitness center at the Wildwood El Coronado Resort. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The on-site café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and has an outdoor patio where guests can sit.Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks is 3 miles from this Jersey Shore hotel. The Surfside Pier amusements are 4 miles from the property.
- The pool, the restaurant, proximity to the beach, all excellent
- Excellent stay. Clean hotel with great views from the room of the ocean. The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. Definatly coming back and would recommend this hotel to friends and family
- Beautiful beach, friendly and helpful staff , great location , very safe for a woman traveling alone .
- I havne’t been to Wildwood Crest but I was looking to stay overnight last minute due to the unseasonal 87 degree weather we were having on April 29th. I just looked up hotel rooms to stay on the Jersey Shore and the only places that were available that Friday were Cape May and Wildwood. I quickly snagged Wildwood for a very resonable price and I don’t regret doing it. I ended up having a one private bedroom and another bed in the suite with a pullout couch and kitchenette. I hade room 420 which had a balcony with beautiful views of the ocean. Everyone was super nice and helpful. the room was in perfect shape and very clean. I wanted to book again before I left but I couldn’t confirm a date. I can’t wait to go back. Thank you El Coronado for making my weekend the best weekend ever!!!!
- I left my pillow and the person at the desk tracked it down and delivered it to my daughter in law who stayed an extra day. That was very nice.
Adventurer Oceanfront Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Adventurer Oceanfront Inn offers accommodations in Wildwood Crest.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or pool. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 5 miles from Adventurer Oceanfront Inn, and Rehoboth Beach is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from Adventurer Oceanfront Inn.
- Room was great, did exactly what it should have done. Staff was friendly.
- Excellent location. The room had a beautiful view of the ocean. At the very end of the boardwalk made it ideal. Wonderful rooms with full refrigerator and stove (not that we did any cooking, but it is nice to remember for future trips with additional family members).
- Room was spacious and comfortable. Property was right on the beach and the boardwalk was also only steps away.
- Very convenient and clean. The help was very pleasant and helpful.The heated pool open till 10 was awesome!! Restaurant too pricey!
- Rooms were spotless and the bed was so comfortable.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Lotus Inn is located in Wildwood Crest, just 5 miles from Cape May. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 22 miles from Lotus Inn, and Wildwood is 1.7 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Love this place very friendly would stay there again. Had the best time with my hubby.
- Proximity to the beach is great. Large park right across the street.
- The entire staff at lotus inn are very accommodating and friendly. Treat guests in a very professional manner and very helpful. I my family and I will definitely book our wildwood summers at the lotus inn. I started recommending them to friends and relatives.
- Family friendly. Very clean. The staff was wonderful.
- Exceeded my expectations! Bonus was the continental breakfast that the Lotus put out every morning! When I booked I did not know this. Staff was very friendly!! The rooms were sound proof, so when you went to the room and shut your door, you did not have any unwanted noise.
Top Hotels In Wildwood Crest New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wildwood Crest New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wildwood Crest New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wildwood Crest New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!