10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wildomar California – Top Hotel Reviews
Wildomar California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wildomar California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wildomar California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wildomar California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wildomar California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wildomar California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wildomar California:
Best Western Plus Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites
Just off Interstate 15, this Lake Elsinore, California hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is within easy walking distance of the Lake Elsinore Casino.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Best Western PLUS Lake Elsinore Inn & Suites. Each classically furnished room includes a seating area and a large work desk.Free access to the hotel’s 24-hour fitness room and relaxing jacuzzi is provided to all guests. There is a fully-equipped business center on site.The Lake Elsinore Best Western PLUS offers a continental breakfast every morning.The Links at Summary Golf Course is just a 4-minute drive from this hotel. The Orange Empire Railway Museum is 12.3 miles away.
- I like how the beds were set up and we booked 1 room but it looks like we booked 2 rooms because it has 2 beds in a room.
- Has a big room with a sofa and table in the room. And Plus if you want to go in the pool you can jus go out your back door.
- Very comfortable beds; spacious bathroom; convenient location.
- Was a very lenghly check in process but after that all was well.
The view of Lake Elsinore.
The amazing and nice staff.
We had an issue because of Booking.com and the manager was super nice about it and helped us out. Very accommodating.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Elsinore
This Lake Elsinore, California hotel is completely smoke-free and features free high-speed internet access in each guestroom. Free snacks are served every Monday-Thursday evening.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Elsinore offers a free hot breakfast, featuring a selection of fresh food and coffee. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax at the indoor pool or enjoy the fitness centre.The Lake Elsinore Outlet Mall and the Temecula Wine Country are close area attractions to the Lake Elsinore Holiday Inn Express. After a short drive, guests can visit the Glen Ivy Hot Springs or enjoy the beach and ocean views at Capistrano Beach.
- Beds are extremely comfortable & Amy was only one person handling breakfast buffet but did it like a “Boss”! She was friendly and accommodating
- Hot food like eggs and sausage. The attendant was very punctual and kept everything clean and stocked up.
- Bed sheets made us each maybe due to laundry soap or something don’t know number to Express at before
- I liked that it had regular channels, I was able to watch what i would normally watch at home. I also liked the cleanliness of the bathroom.
- I been staying in holiday express in Nogales az for the past3 months 3 days a week and in been great i only perfer down stairs thank you becca good day
Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country is conveniently located off of Interstate 15, just two miles from Temecula. This Murrieta, CA hotel is close to area attractions including Temecula Wine Country, Promenade Temecula, Pechanga Resort & Casino, Mulligans Family Fun Center and Lake Skinner,The hotel is bordered by the Santa Ana Mountains and is minutes from antique dealers, specialty shops, boutiques and art galleries. The hotel is in between San Diego and Los Angeles. Hollywood, Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm, the San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld San Diego are about an hour from the hotel.Visitors can enjoy hot air balloon rides and several golf courses in the area. Recreational activities like hiking, fishing and skiing are all nearby. There are a variety of restaurants within walking distance, including Chili’s Grill & Bar Restaurant, Farmer Boys Restaurant, Chuy’s Mesquite Grill and Filippi’s Pizza Grotto.Full-service amenities and features of this Murrieta, CA hotel include:100 percent smoke-free, Indoor pool and hot tub, Free newspaper.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Inn & Suites Near Temecula Wine Country the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.All guest rooms include coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, ironing facilities, hairdryers and full cable TV with CNN and ESPN. Spacious suites feature relaxing sitting areas, sofa sleepers and wet bars.Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, access to copy and fax services and a computer in the lobby. The meeting room can accommodate up to 20 people.
- The breakfast,the little work out room was cool,The mattress suck very uncomfortable I think one of the beds had bed bugs scratching until we moved to other bed worst night since I’ve been going there
- Beds wear comfortable, the room was nice, staff was pleasant. Breakfast was good.
- Liked the 24 hour coffee and tea. Very good breakfast with very friendly and helpful staff at the front desk and during breakfast. Room was clean with a larger size refrigerator and microwave. Didn’t use the in-room coffee maker, I preferred to get the coffee near lobby with variety of creamers and sugars, but it is available for those who don’t want to leave their room. There was plenty of free parking around the hotel building.
- Staffs. Awesome staffs and super friendly. No hesitation to go extra mile. Thank you so much guys! you guys made my day better in Murrieta.
- Very clean. Comfortable beds. Shampoo, conditioner, soap, and Kleenex necessities were provided and appreciated.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula
Fairfield Temecula provides modern rooms and studios in the Southern California Wine Country, a 5 minute drive from central Temecula. It features an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Equipped with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV, the spacious rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Temecula combine modern appliances with a classic décor. Each includes a work desk and a sitting area.Guests can enjoy a hot daily breakfast served at the restaurant of the hotel. On-site vending machines provide drinks and snacks 24/7. Palm Plaza Shopping Center has many local eateries and is only one mile away.The staff at the hotel can help organize hot air balloon rides all year round. Other popular attractions include nearby golf courses and lively San Diego, less than one hour from the Fairfield Inn Temecula hotel.
- The suite was perfect for my family of 4. We had room to relax and get work done.
- The front desk was very helpful and pleasant. The hotel is beautiful and I love the hardwood floors in the room.
- Staff was friendly, facility’s location was excellent, with easy access in a safe surroundings and other business close by.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful! The room was very comfortable and clean!
- Staff was friendly and helpful in finding sites. Location was convenient..
Best Western Country Inn Temecula
One of our top picks in Temecula.This hotel is less than one mile from historic Old Town Temecula. The hotel features a daily breakfast, outdoor swimming pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Best Western Country Inn Temecula features free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk. Laundry facilities are also available at the hotel.Guest rooms at the Temecula Best Western come with cable TV and free local telephone calls. Coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included.Pechanga Casino and Calaway Vineyards are within a short drive of the Best Western Country Inn in Temecula. The Vail Lake Recreation Area is 10 miles away.
- The bed was very comfy. My only issue was every time my partner moved or shifted it shook the whole mattress. The bathroom was nice and the mini fridge was a good size to store things. The room was very quiet too even tho the hotel is right next to the freeway. I didn’t hear any of the traffic on the freeway or cars buzzing by on the street.
- Room, bathrooms, comfortable and clean. Staff were great. Breakfast was great (probably the main reason I look for Best Western Plus).
- The breakfast was great!! But with the amount of people it would have been better to have two waffle makers instead of only one… The wait sucked.
- breakfast selections, easy parking, location to freeway
- The area was perfect very close to old Town. The room was comfortable and clean and the jacuzzi was perfect. I would definitely come back again.The breakfast was great.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, La Quinta Inn & Suites Temecula offers accommodations in Temecula.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Clemente is 26 miles from La Quinta Inn Temecula, and Vista is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was great. The staff was warm & friendly.
- Clean, interior hallway design, vinyl plank flooring made for an attractive fresh feeling room – can’t wait for the day when no hotels have carpets! nice staff, dog friendly with no additional fees
The rooms were spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff helped us find restaurants in the area and the breakfast was perfect!
A nice location near the Old Town area and much more “budget-friendly” than the hotels in the wine area!
- Overall great experience! We stayed here because we were visiting the nearby wineries and it worked perfect for us, only about 15 min drive away. Good value and no complaints.
- My daughter was pet sitting and I appreciated that the property was pet friendly. I appreciate the breakfast and the cleanliness. I appreciate that I can always count on a La Quinta property for those basic must haves: cleanliness, breakfast and affordability. Please don’t change😊
Motel 6 Menifee Sun City CA
Located in Menifee, 15 miles from Temecula, Motel 6 Menifee Sun City CA features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riverside is 20 miles from Motel 6 Menifee Sun City CA, and Idyllwild is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is LA/Ontario International Airport, 34 miles from Motel 6 Menifee Sun City CA.
- I only used the room for 5 hours. T it was comfortable. The room was clean.
- The rooms are clean and quiet. Nice amenities for the money
- The water dripped all night long. In the mornjng ater using the sink the water was on full blasr and it took about 3 hours to get it fixed.
- My family and I always travel since our kids play club soccer the biggest concern is booking motels due to cleanliness but I was very pleased to see there was no carpet (10+) the floor was great felt clean and another is the bathroom it was super clean(10+). This motel did its job!
- Staff was kind, and showed compassion to our evacuation situation in Fallbrook Ca
Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country
One of our best sellers in Temecula! The Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country hotel is between San Diego and Orange County. This hotel is close to Interstate 15, the Pechanga Casino and Pala Casino.Visit historic Old Town Temecula which has over 640 antique and specialty shops, boutiques and art galleries. Guests can enjoy a horse-drawn carriage or walk through the wooden boardwalks. Old Town Temecula is the site of many special events including the Farmer’s Market, car shows, semi-annual Rod Runs, Western Days and summer weekend entertainment.Tour the Temecula Valley Museum and discover the city’s historic treasures. For the adventurous travelers, hot air balloon rides, hang gliding, bi-plane flights and sky diving are available in the area. There are seven championship golf courses nearby and a variety of restaurants and lounges in the area. Enjoy shopping at The Promenade in Temecula or relax at one of the resort spas in the area.Hotel provides guests with free hot breakfast buffet, free high-speed Internet access, lobby computer kiosk, outdoor pool and hot tub, 100 percent non-smoking hotel.Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like free local calls and access to fax and copy services. A meeting room is available to accommodate most events and business functions.
All guest rooms include upgraded amenities, including cable TV with CNN and ESPN, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, ironing facilities and hairdryers.
- Good breakfast and staff that worked the breakfast was very friendly.
- Last min get away and it was great. The staff is super nice, helped me with anything I needed. The evening gal was a real sweetheart
- Place was very well maintained and very clean I was impressed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- I loved everything” such a clean place great customer service” my room smelled of smoke so they moved us to an upgraded room….such a great view and great location…breakfast was really great” we will be back
- Everything including breakfast. Staff was awesome and room was super clean. Property was close to restaurants.
SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country
One of our top picks in Temecula.SpringHill Suites Temecula Valley Wine Country is located in Temecula, just 27 miles from San Clemente.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Vista is 21 miles from SpringHill Wine Country, and Oceanside is 25 miles from the property. John Wayne Airport is 43 miles away.
- The view was breath taking for this Midwesterner! Every staff member that we approached or asked something of went above and beyond to help us! The entire grounds were very clean…from the entrance, the room, the pool area and even the vineyards! Excellent!
- Everything because I couldn’t complain about anything! Our room is spacious! Bathroom shower is separated from the toilet so someone can take a shower while the other person is doing their personal business in another room!! There’s a sofa sleeper for another person to sleep comfortably!
- Loved the delicious breakfast that included; building your own oatmeal, different breads, and eggs.
- Beds were comfy. Liked the work desk in the suite for connecting and doing some work. Liked the area privacy.
- Friendly staff, spacious rooms, quiet interiors, solid breakfast bar, conveniently located near shopping and only a few miles from the wineries.
Rancho California Inn
Located just off I-15 and a 5-minute walk from Old Town Temecula, this 100% smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all guest rooms.A flat-screen satellite TV with premium channels, a microwave and a fridge are featured in each room at the Rancho California Inn. A work desk, coffeemaker, hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Rancho California Inn. An outdoor terrace is available for guest use.Pechanga Casino is a 10-minute drive away. A number of Temecula wineries are located within 5 miles of the Rancho California Inn. Lake Skinner is 10 miles away.
- Good price. Well located. Close enough to Old Town to walk yet far enough away from the noise. Also close to the freeway and more shopping if needed on the other side of the freeway
- Great location! Conveniently located and we got everything we needed! Great everything for the money especially!
- The bed was comfortable and the location was quiet.
- W stayed only one night as we were attending and wedding and reception…so we really only needed a place to sleep…our room was very comfortable quiet and close to our destinations …we haven’t been to Temecula several years and were very pleased your hotel meet all our needs it was close the wedding and church and after the next day…wonderful service by your innkeeper very pleasant and helpful with maps and directions..a bonus was they were having the Old Town Parade.
- For 240 US this property was substandard. The location was very good , easy access in/ out and near downtown Temecula. Everything else was very weak. The room smelled, there was absolutely nothing extra. Motel 6 would have been an upgrade.
Top Hotels In Wildomar California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wildomar California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wildomar California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wildomar California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!