10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wierre-au-bois Nord-pas-de-calais:
Hotel du Moulin aux Draps
Located 12 mi from the Opal Coast in northern France, Hotel du Moulin aux Draps offers free private parking. WiFi access is provided in each of the bright guest rooms.A flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath and shower are provided in all rooms. They all have a mini fridge. A view of the garden or the river, forest and the mill is offered from each room.The hotel sits on 6 hectares of grassland, which opens to a clearing leading to the Desvres Forest. The sun terrace is next to the river and provides a panoramic view of the surrounding area.Breakfast is available upon request with an extra charge. Guests can enjoy local products with a 3 course dinner at the hotel’s restaurant upon prioir request. Children’s menu is also available.
- The hotel is located in a quite area next to the forest. The fresh air and quite atmosphere was nice.
- the location was perfect for an early take off to the ferry. Also the garden, river and fields are dog friendly which was important.
- Perfect venue for dogs , walkers or children . Food was delicious and breakfast plentiful .
- Lovely staff and very comfortable beds. Just a little bit tired especially the bathroom but all clean and we had a great night thanks!
Lovely place in a quite area.
Very helpful staff.
Najeti Hôtel Château Cléry
Hotel Clery is located in the Hesdin-L’abbe, just 6.2 mi from the beaches of the Opal Coast. It has a sauna and a gourmet restaurant.The Clery offers rooms and suites equipped with a TV and a private bathroom. The suites have a separate seating area and views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel’s restaurant, Le Berthier, offers regional dishes prepared with local produce. It opens onto the conservatory which offers panoramic views of the park.Guests at Le Clery have easy access to explore the Pas-de-Calais region and the hotel is ideally located for exploring the surrounding hiking trails.
- The restaurant’s location was superb in a conservatory with views of the garden.
- Nice large light bedroom. Very dog friendly. Always welcome us back . Good food.
- Breakfast good, food good, location good, Staff lovely!
- The lounges in the garden amongst beautiful flowers and a manicured lawn.
- This hotel is special. Quiet, restful and pampering. On the warmer days, there is little nicer than arriving early, grabbing a sun lounger in the park and quaffing a few cold beers. The evening meal is exceptional and the staff are appropriately attentive. The rooms sometimes have complimentary slippers and there’s usually a couple of bottles of water.
Welcome to the friendly family-run Hotel Métropole, located in Condette, a 15-minute drive from Boulogne-sur-Mer and 20 minutes from Le Touquet. It offers an onsite pub and restaurant.Hotel Metropole offers 12 rooms of various sizes to suit all kinds of travelers.The restaurant serves a range of set menus, steaks and light snacks. There is also a children’s menus and the property can cater to special dietary requirements.The area offers many activities such as tennis, cycling and poney trecks in the forest or along the beach. You will find several golf courses in the area.The hotel is within easy distance of the Boulogne or Calais ferry ports for a comfortable stopover on the road to or from France. Château d’Hardelot is a 5-minute drive away and parking is available for motorbikes and cars.
- Very nice people running hotel and they gave us a lift to Golf each day
- We were travelling a long way and they made sure there was someone there when we arrived 3 hours later than we originally though – so helpful and friendly.
- I liked the staff, the simplicity, the kindness. One of us was sick and the staff was very friendly – they came to our room, enquired without we were asking for it
- We had the nicest time at the Hotel Metropole, such lovely people! we really enjoyed the restaurant and bar, great food and a very sweet family room, with lots of space.
- Owners and staff were very friendly and the food is excellent in the evening.
Hostellerie De La Riviere
Close to the sea and the tourist resorts of the Côte d’Opale, Hostellerie de la Rivière is ideally located in the heart of a region rich in discoveries.The beach of Ecault is a 7-minute drive from the property and the Beach of Boulogne sur Mer is a 5-minute drive away.For your convenience, the hotel features eight rooms, all charmingly decorated. All rooms are en suite with either a shower or a bath. Each room is equipped with a television and a direct dial telephone. Take time to enjoy the atmosphere shaded under a parasol or seated in a relaxing armchair.In season, breakfast can be served to you in our garden.Two minutes from Boulogne-sur-mer and its Nausicaa Sealife Center.
Friendly and professionalism of the staff
Clean and well presented
Nice welcome and fitted us into restaurant without a reservation
- We ate in the hotel in the evening and the food was exceptional. however the breakfast was nothing special. It was advertised as being available from 7:30 but they were reluctant to serve it before 8:30
- Breakfast was excellent. A difficult place to find but a member of staff was very helpful talking us in!
- Generally a splendid experience for an overnight stay thoroughly spoilt and very adult. No children and very peaceful excellent position for Boulogne and surrounding area. Definitely for foodies!!! chef is excellent as are the staff.
- Friendly and professionalism of the staff
Najeti Hôtel du Parc
One of our top picks in Hardelot-Plage.The hotel is located 1.2 mi from the beach and 0.6 mi from the forest right outside the seaside resort of Hardelot on the Opale Coast. Guests have free access to an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna at Najeti Hotel du Parc.Najeti Hôtel Du Parc features guest rooms with park views. Some feature a balcony or terrace opening onto the park or forest. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Breakfast buffet is served every morning at a surcharge. The restaurant and lounge serves traditional French specialties. The piano bar, Le Saint Laurent, is open every day and you can choose a cocktail from the selection on offer from the barman.Free private parking is provided on site. Boulogne-sur-Mer is 8.7 mi from Najeti Hôtel Du Parc, while le Touquet Paris Plage is 13 mi from the hotel.
- Excellent buffet breakfast, spacious rooms, easy free parking
Good breakfast, good location and comfortable hotel. Provide sauna and a bike. Massive rooms (with the prestige one).
Restaurant is very good.
- Pool very good. Rooms well equipped and comfortable
- Room was really nice, setting nice, all was clean and tidy
- Everything was as shown on the web site. Plenty of space in and around the hotel. Quiet.
Le Regina Hotel
Located in the pine tree forest of Hardelot, the Régina welcomes you in a verdant and peaceful setting near one of the many beaches of the Côte d’Opale.Le Régina Hotel features 42 comfortable, spacious and well-appointed rooms, a elevator and a private car park.The restaurant, Le Woods, presents an extensive menu and welcomes you in a cozy atmosphere. In the summertime, you can have your meal on the terrace.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely evening meal.
- Fabulous hotel which was perfect for our needs. Breakfast was good.
- I booked the room very last minute as we had no accommodation the night before our euro tunnel crossing so it was handy for there the next morning. I felt I paid over the odds for room only but then again you could argue it was peak season. The hotel is dated but they have done their best to smarten it up. The bathroom was tired, especially the grouting but the room was clean. No tea/coffee or water.
- Everything comfortable and pleasant especially as we had a dog as well. Very dog friendly
- Extremely clean and comfortable. Great for an overnight stay on way to or from Eurotunnel, paid £149 for a family room with large double, two singles and a cot.
Hostellerie De Le Wast – Château Des Tourelles
Set in the charming Boulogne countryside, this 19th-century mansion is situated in the quiet village of Le Wast. It features landscaped grounds and a private tennis court.The guest rooms at the Hostellerie De Le Wast – Château Des Tourelles are individually decorated and come with a TV and a private bathroom.The Château Des Tourelles offers 2 gourmet restaurants, which serve traditional French cuisine made from the freshest ingredients. The chateau also has an elegant terrace and a cozy lounge area with fireplace.Situated 9 miles from Boulogne and 22 miles from Calais and Saint-Omer, the Hostellerie de Le Wast is the perfect place from which to explore the sandy beaches of the Côte d’Opale.
- The location was ideal just a few miles off the motorway and only 20 miles from the channel tunnel. Staff were kind, helpful and happy to communicate in English.
- Great location and easy to reach from the motorway
- Choice of menues was good and the food was excellent. Staff were attentive and helpful.
We’ve stayed here before as it is close to the channel tunnel and they speak very good English. On this occasion we were running late due to horrendous traffic around Paris and thety were very accommodating in giving us an evening meal since we were so late arriving.
The fact that others we spoke to there were also regularly returning customers probably speaks for itself.
Meals very good value
Staff very friendly and helpful
hotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer
Hotelf1 Boulogne Sur Mer offers accommodations in L’Ermitage. This hotel offers free WiFi, free parking and an all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.Rooms at HotelF1 Boulogne sur Mer come with a flat-screen TV. Shared showers and WCs are available a few steps from your room.Guests can purchase microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 15 mi from Hotelf1 Boulogne Sur Mer, while Calais is 17 mi from the property.
- Proximity to Eurotunnel, pleasant staff – clean bedding. We were allowed to take our bikes into the room with us.
- As expected, very basic facilities but everything that’s needed.
- Cheap and convenient. It’s a no frills box to sleep in.
- no my usual standard of hotel, but did the basics as a last minute replacement
- Unfortunately I am unable to say anything positive other than it was cheap and now we know why.
B&B Hôtel Boulogne Sur Mer
B&B Hôtel Boulogne Sur Mer has air-conditioned rooms in Saint-Martin-Boulogne. The hotel also provides free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, rooms come with a closet. At B&B Hôtel Boulogne Sur Mer each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.
Good location, quite clean, good flowing hot water 👍🏻.
Big parking space, shops and restaurants arround the area open till late 🙂
- Value for money. Ok for the price. Do not expect much.
- Location excellent for Channel Tunnel. Reasonably quiet. English speaking reception.
- Great location for a quick stop on way down through France
- Reception staff very welcoming. Room (no. 51) hot – needed to cool it down a little but could not see a control switch. Beds very comfortable. Breakfast good.
- Good location, quite clean, good flowing hot water 👍🏻.
Premiere Classe Boulogne St Martin Les Boulogne
This hotel is a 5 minutes by car from Highway A16 and a 10 minute drive from Boulogne-sur-Mer city center.All the rooms come equipped with a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.At Premiere Classe Boulogne St Martin Les Boulogne, a buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge.The hotel is a 15 minute drive from the French National Sea Experience Centre, Nausicaa. Tickets are available at the front desk.
- I like that it was near the motorway and that there were restaurants within walking distance. The town center was also a short drive away.
- Location for stop-over off/on to the tunnel/ferry
- They allowed me hot water for my thermos on leaving…tea for the journey.much appreciated.
The staff was amazing… Always happy to help and extremely polite and friendly.
Housekeeping changes your towels and cleans your room every day.
On-site parking. The property is in a good location, about 10mins from Le Portel beach and 10mins in the other direction to Boulogne sur Mer beach, and 30mins to Calais beach (and ferry terminal)…all fantastic clean beautiful beaches.
There is a Mcdonalds right next door which are more expensive than the UK, but in the town centre you will find a range of lovely restaurants and food places at a fraction of the cost.
There is also an Aldi not too far that sells really good French wine and food stuff at a very affordable price.
- Location, on my way to my holidays place, good stop for night
Top Hotels In Wierre-au-bois Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wierre-au-Bois Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!