10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wickerschwihr Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Wickerschwihr Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wickerschwihr Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wickerschwihr Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wickerschwihr Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wickerschwihr Alsace:
Brithotel Restaurant & Spa Relais du Ried – Bischwihr Colmar Est
Le Relais du Ried is located in the Alsatian village of Bischwihr, a 10-minute drive from the center of Colmar. It is surrounded by a floral garden and guests have free access to the sauna, hammam, trampoline, swings and garden furniture.Traditional cuisine and regional gourmet specialties are served in the hotel’s restaurant. The hotel also features a bar, which is open in the evenings.At Le Relais du Ried, there is a games room with table tennis. The relaxation area is open from 16:00 to 22:00, massages are available upon request, and children can enjoy the hotel’s playground.Guests can enjoy visits to the nearby Alsatian vineyards and wine cellars. Other leisure activities in the area include hiking and cycling.
- The restaurant attached to the hotel was excellent. The variety of selections of food at both breakfast and dinner were as good as any top rated hotel.
- I loved the restaurant, the food and desserts were amazing! The staff was so kind and had no problem speaking English and helping us with whatever we needed! I would definitely recommend this hotel!:)
Kind people. Nice place, feels friendly, also very professinal. Great surrounding.
If back in the area, probably back there.
The sauna and turkish bath were great. Nice quiet location.
Great coffee service. The garden was lovely – nice activities for all.
- There was no check-in, the hotel was empty so no dinner and no breakfast. Obliged to phone to select our room.
Résidence Les Rives de la Fecht – Colmar Ouest
One of our top picks in Ingersheim.Located at the beginning of the Alsace Wine Route, this residence is set in a small forest with views of the Vosges Mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. Riquewihr and Colmar Exhibition Center are a 10-minute drive away.The apartments and studios at Résidence Les Rives de la Fetch have a seating area with an LCD TV. Bed linen and towels are provided once and free of charge.Meals can be prepared in your accommodations’s kitchenette, which is equipped with an oven and hotplates. Alternatively the residence offers a buffet breakfast and also has a restaurant, Aux Berges de la Fecht.Massage treatments can be arranged at the property. Free private parking is available on site. Other local villages include Kaysersberg and Ribeauvillé, both less than a 15-minute drive away.
- Our kids liked the hotel pool. The balcony was a lovely addition to our small apartment. We were comfortable without the AC with the windows open to the evening breeze. The breakfast buffet was very large and delicious. Worth every penny.
Very comfortable bed and couch.
Clean, perfect for a short stay.
Safe for the kids to play outside + pool
Affordable food and massages, although I did not try the latter
- Very good value for the price. Ample free parking, check-in was quick and personnel was very nice and helpful with questions we had about the area. We liked the apartment, which had everything one could need. Breakfast buffet featured lots of choices. We will definitely come again!
The give you a parking discount. And trust me you need it!
Its not a 5 star hotel but, pretty good for its price.
Keep in mind i paid 80 euro at New year’s Eve.
- Very close to Colmar and great value for the price. Great service at the reception
Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Petite Venise
Located in the heart of Colmar in the Little Venice district, Pierre & Vacances La Petite Venise offers an indoor swimming pool with paddling pool and garden with play area. Colmar Train Station is 2,150 feet away.Each accommodations is decorated in a contemporary style and features a seating area and TV. Most offer a balcony or terrace, upon availability. The kitchen is equipped with an oven or microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.A breakfast can be enjoyed each morning at an extra cost in the property’s breakfast room, which also features a terrace. Baked goods can be delivered to your room and must be ordered the evening before at reception.Eguisheim is 6.2 mi away and Bâle-Mulhouse-Friborg Airport is 35 mi from the accommodations.
- The best location we could ask for with traveling with kids. Just a walking distance from the heart of Colmar. Right next to the little venice. Like the option for breakfast and even better the option to get fresh bakery goods for breakfast.
- Great location, comfortable bed, nice balcony, good-sized room.
1- the size of the room
2- location is near by the center
3- kitchen equipments
4- close to the train station
- Convenient location between Train Station and City Downtown. Coffee machine in the lobby, great taste. Tea selection was also really good and quality similar to France popular brand Kusmi. I saw the pool, which looks great (I used-to work as a pool supervisor), but unfortunately didn’t have time to relax there.
- Clean and great location within walking distance to everything!!! Nice indoor swimming pool with toddler area.
Hôtel du Ladhof
Hôtel du Ladhof is set by the River Ill, just 1.2 mi from the industrial zone and 3.1 mi from the center of Colmar. It offers an on-site bar and restaurant, which serves traditional dishes from the region.The rooms at Hôtel du Ladhof are simply decorated and include a TV. Each one also features a desk and an private bathroom, complete with free toiletries.A continental-style breakfast and luggage storage are just some of the other facilities and services available at this hotel. Free private parking is provided on site and the vineyards in Eguisheim are 8.1 mi away.
- Great shower, nice heavy linens, quiet location with fresh air, good view. And breakfast was quite OK. The price was very reasonable.
- Good location close to the highway for a night stop to holiday
- good place to stay if you have a car, although room is small, it had a good size window with a lovely view to the forest, fresh air coming in, quiet at night, had a great sleep. The owner (i guess he was) is very friendly and easy check in and out. They offer breakfast for a good price.
- Nice quite place, Good for brake between your travels
- People here are more beautiful than Colmar itself.
Ibis Styles Colmar Nord
Ibis Styles Colmar Nord is located north of Colmar, overlooking the Vosges Mountains. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned guestrooms with LCD satellite TV and Wi-Fi.The hotel also has a playground.The cafe serves modern gourmet cuisine in a contemporary setting, with terrace overlooking the Vosges Mountains.Ibis Styles Colmar Nord is 3.1 miles north of Colmar’s old town, near the A35 motorway. The hotel is a short walk from the Aéroport Colmar Houssen and the business park. The hotel also offers free parking.
- Staff members were awesome! Room was spacious and fairly comfortable. Breakfast was included and menu was quite decent. Parking was free with plenty of spaces.
- The breakfast was awesome. A lot of breads, meats, cheese, fruit and beverags to choose from.
- The friendliness of the staff, and the rooms are spacious
- Quiet, variety of breakfast, friendly staffs. Free parking.
- The room and the pool were very clean. The location was quiet.
One of our top picks in Colmar.Hotel Arc-En-Ciel is located in a verdant setting just 0.6 mi from the city center of Colmar and its historical sites and attractions.All of the standard guest rooms feature modern private bathrooms, TV and free optic fiber WiFi internet access. There are also connecting rooms.This hotel is a great starting point for discovering La Route des Vins, the local picturesque villages and leisure parks. Not to mention the regional cuisine and local wine.The hotel also offers a free private car park, a garage for bicycles, an outdoor terrace, and veranda where guests can enjoy breakfast or a moment of quiet.
- comfortable. starffs are really friendly and helpful.
- Parking spaces available. Relative close to the old city – a short 10 min walk. Clean rooms/bathroom and friendly staff. We had a back facing room and street was very quiet.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was a wide selection for breakfast catering to all tastes, and hot drinks and snacks available throughout the day.
-the bed is confortable
-very kind receptionist. In one of the days it was raining and she borrowed us her umbrella
-the breakfast is good, althought there is almost no variation for a day to the other
-nice Christmas decorations
- Really great location. It was super easy to get into the center of the city. Free parking is available at the hotel.
Le Domaine Du Golf-Colmar Ouest
One of our top picks in Ammerschwihr.The Domaine du Golf is a recently built property located on Ammerschwihr’s golf course, set among vineyards and forests. Free WiFi and free parking are available on site.The residence houses 72 apartments spread over 3 or 4 levels (with elevator), complete with a private bathroom and a kitchenette. Bed linen and towels are provided in each unit. A heated indoor swimming pool and a sauna are at guests’ disposal.Breakfast is subject to availability and guests can order baked goods in the evening, which are then delivered to your door by a bakery service the following morning.Set on a 18-hole, 5795-yard-long course, this hotel is the perfect base for golf lovers. It is also conveniently located 0.9 mi from the center and the nearest shops and right at the beginning of many hiking trails.
- Close to villages of interest by car. Free on site parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Overall, reasonably priced.
- We were very close to the town of Kayserburg (3 minute drive), which I would highly recommend visiting. The staff is very friendly and very helpful.
- Location was amazing. Front desk people were awesome, very friendly.
- Beautiful location, nice breakfast with yummy french baguette.
- The location is perfect. Surrounded by beautiful villages and stunning nature
Located in the Alsace region, Hotel L’Europe is just 2.5 miles from Colmar town center. Its facilities include a large sauna, massages and hot tub.Hotel L’Europe offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with international channels. Some also have a mini-bar and all include 1 bathrobe per guest.The restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner and offers daily menus and gastronomic cuisine prepared with fresh produce from the market. Guests can dine on the terrace when the weather is fine. There is also a bar, which is open from midday to midnight.Guests can enjoy the indoor swimming pool, which is heated all year.Hotel L’Europe is a 15-minute drive from Colmar train station and 1.9 miles from the A35 and the E25 motorways. Free public parking is available.
- Great faculty in a relaxing atmosphere. I did not get to enjoy the pool and surrounding area since I only had a limited time. Staff was helpful.
swimming pool us nice.
parking is easy.
close to old Town.
- Has everything you need, a nice location especially if you drive your own car (free parking). A nice pool and outdoor area, nice entrance / front desk, friendly staff who speak several languages, rooms are spacious enough, quiet at night, clean and functional. Good value for the money!
- It’s over the river from central Colmar and it’s very very good value – we were here for a week and as a base for exploring Alsace u could not ask for better ! We explored Colmar and over the Rhine to Friedburg and to Park Europe in Rust Germany – with other trips up the Alsace wine route to markets Noel a low cost place to stay with amazing staff who love their work.
- Location near Colmar. And the hotel is quiet and rooms very big and really nice.
Hotel Le Colombier Suites
Hotel Le Colombier Suites is located in the heart of Colmar in the La Petite Venice district. It offers soundproofed rooms and suites with views over the village streets or garden.Each air-conditioned room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, an iPod and iPad docking station, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with slippers and bathrobe.A buffet breakfast is served daily across the road at Le Colombier. Guests can enjoy a drink in Le Colombier’s bar or relax in the garden, while using the WiFi.Hotel Le Colombier Suites is 1,650 feet from Saint-Martin Church, 0.6 mi from the Museum Unterlinden and 12 mi from the German border. Colmar Train Station is 0.9 mi away. Colmar Christmas Market – Place Jeanne d’Arc is 0.9 mi away.
- The place was amazing and in a fantastic location. From the moment we walked in the door, we were greeted with smiles and fantastic customer service.
- The location is fantastic. We had places to relax in the main hotel. The staff is very nice.
- The hotel is super cute and unique. It doesn’t feel like you’re staying in a sterile hotel chain, you really feel like you’re staying in a French house! The room we had was in the property behind the main building, which I totally recommend because our room had so much character. The bed was very comfortable. The windows opened up on to the cobblestone street below. The shower was life changing. I would absolutely recommend the breakfast here – there were so many options and it allowed us to start our day right away. They have a great courtyard next to the lobby for lounging or eating breakfast. Free street parking is close by. The hotel is in a really great location, just steps away from lots of activity and the canals that the town is known for. I would definitely recommend this place!
- Great location right on the the Little Venice, walking distance to many restaurants and the city landscapes. The staff was very helpful and nice, and the room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was also very good.
- The location was amazing closed to all amenities and the room was spacious, cleaned, a great bathroom with a large shower but new and fitted with 2 units very handy on very hot days
Ibis Budget Colmar Centre Gare
Ibis budget Colmar Center Ville is set in the Colmar Center Ville district in Colmar, 1,000 feet from House of the Heads and 1,950 feet from Saint-Martin Collegiate Church.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels.Colmar Expo is 1.6 mi from ibis budget Colmar Center Ville, while Theater Colmar is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Location. Very close to the city centre. Thats it.
Staff superb. Manager and Jean Marie great hosts.
I wonder if there are black ants in room?
- I loved the location. It was close to everything, The staff were nice and helpful. I also liked that they left water and juice that was left from breakfast and you could have.
- I didn’t take the breakfast as we were early check out.
- It was basic but very clean.cheerful staff and very good value for money
Top Hotels In Wickerschwihr Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wickerschwihr Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!