10 Best Hotels To Stay In Whitmore Lake Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Whitmore Lake Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Whitmore Lake Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Whitmore Lake Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Whitmore Lake Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Whitmore Lake Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Whitmore Lake Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Whitmore Lake Michigan:
Best Western of Whitmore Lake
Showcasing a sauna and indoor pool, Best Western of Whitmore Lake is located in Whitmore Lake, just 15 miles from Novi.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ann Arbor is 11 miles from Hotel Whitmore Lake, and Southfield is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Staff was friendly and professional. Great free breakfast every day. Second visit here and definitely will return.
- Room filthy, dead bugs,burnt light bulb, tv not functioning, sink plunger broken,whirlpool filthy…… Very sad aftering spending nearly $200………..This franchise need serious help…Edward & Margie Bock
- Very complete breakfast. Four good pillows. Comfortable bed.
- The room was more than we expected, large, lots of amenaties
- The pook area was nice. And the free breakfast was really good.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brighton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brighton is located in Brighton, just 17 miles from Novi.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ann Arbor is 20 miles from Holiday Inn Brighton, and Auburn Hills is 30 miles away. Detroit Metro Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Accommodations exceeded our expectations. Room had two areas, living room area plus bedroom with TV in each area. Room was clean, well laid out. Bed was very comfortable with both soft and firm pillows on the bed. Overall, we couldn’t have expected more. Staff was very friendly. Great value!
- The service. Amazing nice people. Will definitely come back here again.
- The pool was really nice and warm. The room was well stocked with a keurig, tea, ice bucket, soaps and extra pillows. It was a great place to stay and will return in the further.
- The front desk staff was helpful and friendly, The rooms where clean and comfortable, the breakfast, other than the egg thing was good. The heated pool was fun and an added attraction for the large family group (we were there for a wedding). It is located in a central area with things to do within walking distance, which was good this weekend, as the snow and weather made it hard to get out and about. Over all I think the hotel is a good basic hotel with a friendly staff and clean rooms.
- Great breakfast. Clean room. Pleasant staff. Great pool and hot tub.
Courtyard Detroit Brighton
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Courtyard Detroit Brighton is located in Brighton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Novi is 17 miles from Courtyard Brighton, MI, and Ann Arbor is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Beds were very comfortabl. Property also had a well laid out lobby with a small bar with conversation friendly seating.
- the rooms were spacious/beds comfortable/quiet room/pool clean-could of been a little warmer..employees personable/caring/courteous..
Friendly, helpful staff at front desk and in Bistro were a delight! Care was taken to assign us a room that accommodated our walking limitations. Food in Bistro was delicious. We had sandwiches for dinner and breakfast plus fruit.
We appreciate that your hotel is pet-friendly!
- Enjoyed my time at the courtyard. Really friendly staff and beautiful rooms. Plenty of facilities and rooms were spotless would definitely stay here again. Oh and the ice machine came in handy I didnt even know they existed
- quiet at night/pull out couch/bed comfortable
Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor
One of our top picks in Ann Arbor.Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor is located in Ann Arbor, 21 miles from Novi and 17 miles from Brighton. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Canton is 16 miles from Wyndham Garden Ann Arbor, and Dundee is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was great lots to choice from. The beds were very comfortable. Customer service was great. Called front desk to report toliet seat was loose as well as toliet paper holder.Very nice about it put it in the file so I would not be charged for it. Great location if you need to be at the U of M early in the morning.
- There was a lubricant stain on our night stand. The front never answered my phone calls for assistance. Our remote died for our tv and they never replaced the batteries. There was glass in the hot tub. The front desk was less then helpful.
Very nice room. Everything smelled and felt clean. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Nice lighting in the room. Bathroom was decent (not too small) and it had a nice vanity/towel holder. Nice shower head. Hotel was quite considering it has pool/hot tub, bar. Security person at night was nice to see. They serve fruit infused water/cookies in lobby, nice touch. They have a large snack selection area that you can charge your card for (we didn’t) and breakfast my husband said was nice. (I wasn’t able to eat due to going to hospital that morning.) it’s about 4 miles away from Michigan university hospital, and right off highway with a lot of food choices nearby.
Overall, we loved it. We will be returning if we need to go back down next month!
- The front staff were super helpful and very welcoming.
- The daytime front desk staff were professional and friendly. The beds were comfortable.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor
This Ann Arbor hotel is 2 miles of the University of Michigan. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and a 24-hour front desk.Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ann Arbor features a 20-inch cable TV with pay-per-view movies in every guest room. A coffee maker and work desk are also included in each room. Suites come with a microwave and refrigerator.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Ann Arbor Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. Scheduled shuttle service to the UM Hospital, UM Campus and other local businesses is available on weekdays.Dominos Farm Corporate Headquarters is less than 2 miles from the Microtel in Ann Arbor. The Ann Arbor School for the Performing Arts is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Clean rooms with fridge and microwave. Comfortable bed. There was a bath as well as shower. Great stay for the price!
- Very clean room. Room was spacious and price was really good. Everything was very smooth.
- The location is great, very near to north campus! Service is also good!
- Very hard to find hotel, but once there All was fine.
- The room was small but adequate. Nice hot shower. Comfy bed. There’s a nice market across the street and a small fridge in the room, so it’s very convenient to purchase high-quality food and beverages and keep them in the room.
Days Inn Ann Arbor
One of our best sellers in Ann Arbor! Just off Interstate 94 in Ann Arbor, this hotel is a 7-minute drive from the University of Michigan. An indoor pool and hot tub are available at a sister property across the street. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms.A refrigerator, microwave and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms at the Days Inn Ann Arbor. Every room features a cable TV with premium cable channels.A complimentary continental breakfast is provided to all guests each morning. Guests can also enjoy a workout in the fitness center at the Ann Arbor Days Inn.Michigan Stadium and Crisler Arena are less than a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Eastern Michigan University is 3 miles away. Willow Run Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Breakfast room – place to sit and watch tv or use internet – away from our room.
- Room was big and had a fridge, comfortable beds, good breakfast.
- For the price cant beat it,room was clean king bed comfortable 4 pillows and a recliner. Excellent restaraurnt across the parking lot. Pool clen hot tub hot but jets not working. Evening staff was helpful except when i showed him the cheap rate i got here, half he quoted wouldn’t match it so i had to book it in front of him.
- Grounds worked well for walking the dog, location was convenient, desk manager was helpful. Room was clean, bed was comfy.
- Worst hotel ever. Been trying to get my money back. Left 15 minutes after check in. The “manager” is never in to refund me. The entire place smells for cigarettes and is filthy. Hands down nastiest motel I have ever been to!
The University Inn Ann Arbor
The University Inn Ann Arbor offers accommodations in Ann Arbor.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Novi is 20 miles from The University Inn, and Southfield is 29 miles away. Detroit Metro Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Although not centrally located, the property is easy to find. The room was clean.
- Parking right next to room available. Bed was comfortable, bathroom clean but a little small, especially shower stall. Heating in room adequate.
Shower all tile and good water pressure
For the money it was clean and safe
Night clerk not too accommodating or friendly and didnt alert us to breakfast in morning so we missed it. Morning clerk friendly and helped us to get coffee after breakfast had ended.
Pictures online makes it look like quaint b and b but actually a two story 50’s style hotel. Remodeled and clean though and great deal. Very close to campus and downtown.
- It shows a photo that is not the property but the university. The property is a run down motel and was much less than I thought. Would not recommend except for very cost conscious people needing a quick stay.
Holiday Inn Ann Arbor – Near The University of Michigan
This Ann Arbor hotel is next to the University of Michigan. The hotel offers an indoor/outdoor pool, Wi-Fi and an on-site restaurant and lounge.Guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Ann Arbor – Near The University of Michigan feature cable TV with pay-per-view movies. A coffee maker and work desk are also included.The Ann Arbor Holiday Inn offers a recreational area with video games, air hockey and a hot tub. A fully equipped gym is available.Guy Hollerin’s Restaurant & Bar at Holiday Inn Ann Arbor is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. On Friday and Saturday nights, the restaurant hosts live blues music and dancing. Room service is available.Detroit Metro Airport is 25 minutes away.
- NIA was extremely fri ndly and helpful at check-in. Really enjoyed the restaurant… the fact that we didn’t have to go back out for supper was NICE. Food was really good! Waitresses at supper and breakfast were helpful!~~~ even got our haircut before supper. Pleased with the stylists!
- King size bed, the pool and hot tub and the restaurant were great!
- Front desk staff goes above and beyond. I think the young man at the front desk was John. He arranged transportation to the train station in the morning. Very helpful
- The restaurant on the property is nice and reasonably priced. Helpful staff.
- The entire facility is comfortable and room size was good. Easy access to highway.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Brighton South – US 23
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Brighton South – US 23 offers accommodations in Brighton.Detroit Metro Airport is 29 miles away.
- Clean and comfortable. Easy access to a computer and printer. Great breakfast. Plenty of parking. Centrally located very close to the highway.
- Very modern, clean and new hotel. Great location!
- The beds are extremely comfortable. They rooms are modern and spacious.
- Staff was wonderful, very friendly and informative about the local area. Room was very spacious, and had excellent lighting. Huge shower area. Definately would stay here again!
- I was really impressed at how helpful the front desk people were. Also the cleanliness of the building was amazing.
Comfort Suites Wixom / Novi
Only minutes from Novi, Michigan, the Comfort Suites Wixom provides modern amenities and comfortable accommodations that are sure to make both business travelers and tourists feel at home.This hotel offers a daily hot breakfast. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.Equipped with a number of modern amenities, guests can start their morning with a swim in the heated indoor pool or get energized in the hotel’s state-of-the-art fitness center.With downtown Novi and the city of Detroit only a short drive away, guests at the Comfort Suites Wixom can take advantage of a number of area attractions, museums, casinos and shopping centers located nearby.
Breakfast was great.
Front desk people were friendly
- Staff was very pleasant and efficient; room, common areas and pool were all clean and well kept. We had breakfast on the run, but still had good choices.
- Easy check in, clean windows, clean sheets, breakfast was good. Friendly staff.
- Bed was absolutely amazingly comfortable. The staff was absolutely friendly and so helpful.
- The bed was ok, the pillow was great, but other than that, the only thing I liked was the spa tub, which wasn’t much bigger than a normal bathtub.
- Breakfast was great.
Top Hotels In Whitmore Lake Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Whitmore Lake Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Whitmore Lake Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Whitmore Lake Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!