10 Best Hotels To Stay In Whitewater Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Whitewater Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Whitewater Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Whitewater Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Whitewater Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Whitewater Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Whitewater Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Whitewater Wisconsin:
Baymont Inn & Suites Whitewater
Offering an indoor pool, Baymont Inn & Suites Whitewater is located in Whitewater. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and a safety deposit box.At Baymont Inn & Suites Whitewater you will find a hot tub. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine.General Mitchell International Airport is 44.1 miles away.
- The parking was convenient and free, the hotel was quiet, the room was simple and small.
- The pool area was nice for the kids and the bed was comfortable.
- Location. Don’t feel it was worth the price we paid.
- Quiet room, nice beds, friendly staff, good location, and good value for the money.
Friendly assistance of front desk on local food, attractions, items I forgot.
Great breakfast selection. Fast cleaning of room.
Super 8 Whitewater
Located in Whitewater, 22 miles from Lake Geneva, Super 8 Whitewater features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 38 miles from Super 8 Whitewater.
- It was a handicap accessible room and the bathroom had enough space to accommodate a wheel chair. They also provided a shower chair.
- The beds were EXTREMELY comfortable! What a nice surprise!
- Very friendly, very clean, and good recommendations on where to eat.
The bedding was sumptuous. Plenty of comfortable pillows, very cozy. Extra soft sheets and comforter. The bed was very comfortable. It was a bit tight with a king size bed in the room, but it didn’t really bother us that much because we were only there to sleep and clean up. It was quiet and we slept well. A nice breakfast room and basic breakfast with waffles, dry cereal, bagels, bread, peanut butter and jelly, donuts, danishes 2 juices, coffee decaf and regular and milk.
It was very economical for the area.
- no eggs etc. bed ok coffee donuts ok nothing special
Courtyard Inn & Suites
Located in Fort Atkinson, 29 miles from Madison, Courtyard Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 29 miles from Courtyard Inn & Suties .
- When I told the mgr right away it smelled like cigarette smoke in the room she assigned to us, she immediately gave us a new room.
- Updates have been done since my last visit…wonderful!! Everything was very clean with hands-on owners and a friendly, helpful staff. Defiantly staying again the next time I’m in Fort Atkinson!!
- Location was great, we saw a show at the Fireside theater.
- Convenient location. Friendly front desk. Snow removed promptly from parking lot.
- Everything was fine for a one night stay except for the fact there was no handicapped room available as requested months in advance.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Atkinson
Located on Route 12 and 2 miles from downtown Fort Atkinson, this Holiday Inn Express features an indoor pool and whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The dark wood-furnished rooms of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Atkinson are equipped with cable TV and a coffee maker. A work desk and ironing facilities are included.A hot breakfast buffet including bacon, eggs and cinnamon rolls is served each morning at the Fort Atkinson Holiday Inn Express and can be enjoyed with a free copy of the daily newspaper.Guests are welcome to enjoy the fitness room, offering cardio equipment and a TV. The business center offers a public computer, fax and copying services.The Holiday Inn Express Fort Atkinson is 3 miles from the Fireside Dinner Theatre and 5 minutes from the Hoard Historical Museum.
- We went to breakfast close to the end time it was available and there was still a good amount of choices and the food was still fresh and warm.
- Breakfast was great…many choices…food was warm…area was clean. Thank you.
- the bed was really comfortable. I really like that there is coffee in the breakfast room all day.
- The hotel is well maintained and the rooms are very clean. This is a great place to stay.
- The cookies. At 2:30 am went to front desk looking for Tums. She told me three locations to find them in area.
This Janesville, Wisconsin hotel is 10 minutes from the Rock County Fairgrounds and Lincoln Tallman House. It offers a continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and rooms include a microwave and refrigerator.Every room at Econo Lodge Janesville features a work desk, in-room safe and cable TV with HBO. A coffee maker and hairdryer are also provided.Janesville Econo Lodge has a computer station in the lobby and laundry facilities on site. Guests can relax in the outdoor picnic area.The Pontiac Convention Center is one mile from this Econo Lodge. The Rotary Botanical Gardens and Rock County Historical Society Museum are 10 minutes away by car.
Just loved was able get 1st floor and they were friendly.
Can’t wait stay again
- The location was close to people we were visiting and fairly close to restaurants in the area.
- One of the holdovers from the place’s days as an EconoLodge (now it’s a Quality Inn) was the great shower. The new beds are a foot higher, might pose problems for kids. The mattresses were quite nice.
- We did not eat the breakfast, we over slept. There were no eggs, only coffee and juice when we got to the dining room.
- relatively inexpensive overnight stay; functional and clean, desk clerk was very accommodating when I had to change the reservation due to a home emergency
- Just loved was able get 1st floor and they were friendly.
Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area offers accommodations in Elkhorn.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is General Mitchell International Airport, 37 miles from Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Are.
- We liked the room, it was nice and clean, hot tub and the breakfast was good.
- The jacuzzi was nice and clean so was the rooms and working out equipment.
- The Beds and pillows are comfy. Always sleep well at a Hampton
- Breakfast was very good, staff was friendly and helpful, pool area was great
- The staff are very helpful from the getgo. The room has nice flat screen TV. Bathroom has awesome shower head (i love the massage setting). The gym area has 50lbs dumbells… BTW, I liked the green tea. The staff always made sure that there is no missing items in the breakfast station and they also maintain the breakfast station as clean as possible.
Quality Inn Edgerton
One of our top picks in Edgerton – and a guest favorite.
Located in Edgerton, 25 miles from Madison, Quality Inn Edgerton features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.Dane County Regional Airport is 26 miles away.
- The breakfast was good and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Cleanliness of room, nice breakfast, jaquzi in room. Value for your money.
- It was comfortable and quiet. There was a good selection at breakfast. We have had good experiences when we have stayed before. They have a friendly and helpful staff. It’s a great place for a reasonable price.
- Very friendly workers , pool was awesome, breakfast was awesome and rooms were very nice and clean !
The staff was great…
They have an indoor pool, and a great breakfast…
They have an exercise room.
Good place to stay…
They also accept dogs and have TRUCK PARKING!!!
Great place to stay….
Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva
Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva is located in Delavan, just 10 miles from Lake Geneva. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.General Mitchell International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Somewhat updated. I was surprised about the update.
- The bed I had was very soft.very clean room .staff was friendly
- Room was clean and recently renovated however the shower rod was hanging off of the wall.
- When we entered the room, we smelled horrible smell in the room. The smell was from the carpet…like someone vomited on the carpet. Also,the bed sheet were very threadbare and there was thin spots in the middle of bed sheets. Also, the pillows were filthy dirty.The pillows should replaced with new ones. The breakfast bar were not very good because we felt that there should be more food such as eggs, bacon and other fruit such as bananas and oranges. Some people do not like apples. We were lucky that we brought our own pillows on this trip. We would not go back to this hotel again.
This is a pretty standard Super 8. The night clerk Bennett (sept 30-oct 1) was phenomenal and very nice and accommodating. And he fixed our TV in the room, promptly, when it wasn’t working right.
The complimentary breakfast was mostly out by the time we got down at 945 since the hotel was packed for the festival we were at, but I had only wanted waffles anyway, so that was okay. I’m sure we could’ve asked and gotten some fruit or yogurts if we needed. However, I didn’t particularly want to “bother” the morning clerk (Oct 1). The waffles turned out crisp though, which is all I needed.
The hotel has some construction going on, but even with that it was still clean, and since it was the weekend, there wasn’t any noise.
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Janesville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Microtel Inn by Wyndham Janesville offers accommodations in Janesville, just 29 miles from Lake Geneva.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Dane County Regional Airport, 34 miles from Microtel Janesville, WI.
- It was an Oasis in the evening rush hour and worsening fog after a grueling day.
- Everything-One of the best facilities we’ve stayed at.
I stayed at the Microtel on Christmas Eve. The staff member on duty was very friendly; the bed
was comfortable; the heating/cooling system was easy to operate, and the room was very clean – good value.
- The location from the interstate. Room seemed to be neat and somewhat clean.
- This was my first time staying at this hotel chain and I was very impressed. They offer more for a very good price. The staff were very nice and bubbly. I would stay there again.
Motel 6 Janesville
Located 4 miles from downtown Janesville, Wisconsin, this motel is 1.3 miles from Janesville Mall. It features rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves free morning coffee.Every room at the Motel 6 Janesville is furnished with a cable TV and a work desk. All rooms are brightly decorated and include a telephone with free local calls.The Janesville Motel 6 offers on-site laundry facilities and free parking. Guests can enjoy a snack or beverage from the vending machines.Blackhawk Golf Course is 6 miles from the motel. Milton House Museum, which highlights history from the Civil War era, is an 8-minute drive away.
- Great location! Easy to get to anywhere from motel and there was plenty of stuff, gas station, restaurant, Walgreens and highway right next to hotel.
- The girl that checked us in was really nice . The location was great cuz its close to everything
- It was quiet and the fridge had a freezer. The grass was nicely kept and I like the little places to put the dog droppings.
- Absolutely nothing! I think the best part of our stay was leaving after being there for less then an hour.
- Rooms clean and comfy. Was close to good eating places.
Top Hotels In Whitewater Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Whitewater Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Whitewater Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Whitewater Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!