10 Best Hotels To Stay In Whites New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Whites New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Whites New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Whites New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Whites New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Whites New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Whites New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Whites New York State:
Microtel Inn & Suites Chili/Rochester
Offering a fitness center and free Wi-Fi, Microtel Inn & Suites Chili/Rochester is in Chili Center. A free continental breakfast is available here. Greater Rochester International Airport is a 15-minute drive away.Each room includes a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a work area. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has a coffee machine. Select rooms include a spa tub.This non-smoking hotel has 24-hour front desk and a business center with fax and copying services. Additional facilities include self-serve laundry and vending machines.Rochester Museum and Science Center is 14 miles away. The Susan B. Anthony House is a 14-minute drive from the property.
- Great value for the money, very good breakfast; comfortable bed
- Bathroom was extremely clean and staff was really helpful.
- Check in process was professional and courteous. The breakfast was adequate and offered a good variety of food. The cookies were great. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean. The rotating showerhead was a unique experience.
- Close to everything, efficient use of space in the room, decent continental breakfast. Pet-friendly, too!
- Everything was wonderful. If there had been a microwave in my room, it would have been perfect. The entire staff needs to be commended. Never have I experienced such a friendly and accommodating staff.
Radisson Rochester Airport
On the campus of the Rochester Institute of Technology and minutes from Rochester Airport with free shuttle service, this New York hotel features an on-site restaurant and free wireless internet.Start the day at the Radisson Rochester Airport with a workout in the state-of-the-art fitness center or enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the indoor pool or take advantage of on-site dining at Baxter’s restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Local area attractions, including Blue Cross Arena entertainment venue and the Rochester Museum of Science can be found only a short drive from the Rochester Radisson Airport. With easy access to Interstate 90, exploring the surrounding area is also easy.
- The convenience of the arena connected to the hotel. Was there for a cavs game!
- We were visiting RIT; it was a great location right next to the college.
- I loved everything about this hotel. I had my kids and some of their friends with me and kids can be rowdy and the staff didn’t bother me about the kids. I recommend the hotel to several different people
- Our room was ready before 3:00PM which allowed us to check in about 1 1/2 hours early.
- The receptionist went out her way to make sure my kids were comfortable while they waited for the room to be cleaned for check in
Fairfield Inn Rochester South
One of our best sellers in Henrietta! The Fairfield Inn Rochester South is in Henrietta, a 15-minute drive from Rochester Institute of Technology. It has an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn include luxury bedding, and a large well-lit work desk. Rooms come equipped with a flat-screen TV, coffee maker, and ironing facilities.Each morning the Rochester South serves a hot breakfast with choices like scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, fresh fruit and more. The hotel has a 24-hour market, and a local restaurant dinner delivery service.Ontario Beach Park is 18 miles from the Fairfield Inn Rochester South. The hotel has free public on-site parking.
- Staff was excellent to work with. Courteous and helpful.
- Very clean and well kept property. Good sized room and very comfortable bed.
- Staff was friendly, the hotel was clean. The breakfast was OK. Of course, in other places in the world one could afford super luxe for the same amount of money or cheaper and a gourmet breakfast…however this is North America…
- The Fairfield Inn was convient for us. We were attending a graduation and parking was good and breakfast was very good and we have stayed there before and I am sure we will be staying again.
- Excellent breakfast buffet in quality and selection. The room was very clean with crisp white linens. Fantastic shower- super clean bathroom! Excellent customer service!
Super 8 – Henrietta
Close to Interstate 390, this Henrietta hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with a work desk and wood furnishings. The Rochester Institute of Technology is 4 miles away.Bright rooms at Henrietta Super 8 feature cable TV with movie channels along with a private bathroom. A coffee maker is also included.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with pastries.A 24-hour front desk is available along with fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided.Marketplace Mall is 2 miles from Super 8 – Henrietta and Monroe Community College is a 10-minute drive away.
- I’ve been to Super 8 several times. It always clean and there is very little noise. The location is perfect. The rooms are nicely decorated.
- Staff was aware I have stayed at Super 8 in Henrietta before. It is my choice over other hotels, especially since it is so convenient to my route of travel. My requests are generally taken into consideration
- Iñ a very convenient convenient location. Close to pretty much anything, but at the same time it’s in a quiet area.
- A very reasonably priced stay! The pillows could have been fluffier though. I would certainly stay again!
- We needed the use of a Microwave and called. The staff was great about switching our room to one that accommodated this need at no extra cost. Thank you!
Days Inn Rochester
Located 8 miles from downtown Rochester, this hotel is a 10-minute drive to the Rochester Institute of Technology and 12 minute-drive to the University of Rochester. It features spacious rooms with a DVD player.The Rochester Days Inn’s guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also included.The Days Inn Rochester provides a deluxe continental breakfast with a hot waffle station every morning. Guests have free access to the gym.Nashville’s Restaurant is on-site and serves country-style cuisine. Entertainment is available on select nights of the week.Genesee Country Village and Museum is less than a 30-minute drive from the Days Inn. Rochester Riverside Convention Center is 20 minutes from the hotel and the Strasenburgh Planetarium is 15-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and relocated us to a room with a bathtub after we had asked for it.
- Totally disgusting rooms were horrible and doors looked like they were all kicked in
- I had no problems in room. Breakfast was ok for free.
- Entire place poorly maintained and grungy. Not filthy dirty, just not “clean” feeling.
- I was travelling for a meeting and I was promised free wifi connection. But there was no wifi connection in my room. I negotiated for several hours with the hotel staff and the remote tech support guy to get wifi but nothing worked. The lack of wifi seriously affected my meeting and I would like to lodge a strong complaint about this. (My room number: 336).
RIT Inn & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Henrietta.Located in Henrietta, 8 miles from Rochester, RIT Inn & Conference Center features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Batavia is 27 miles from RIT Inn & Conference Center, and Canandaigua is 22 miles from the property. Greater Rochester International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Good value for the money. Stayed 2 days second day no replacement of coffee or tea as well glasses left uncleaned on table. If your looking to enjoy the pool way too many kids at the pool to even think of going to it.
- While dated, the room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was well stocked
- The staff was warm and helpful to a person. Our room was clean and quiet. The cafe was convenient, service was fast and good and menu selection was varied. The breakfasts we had were very tasty. Real eggs, healthy choices and fresh coffee. Free parking. Lobby was nicely decorated.
- The room looked a little different then it did on the picture but that’s okay
- very clean did not smell like smoke front desk was easy to check in.
Comfort Suites Rochester
This Rochester, New York hotel provides easy access to Interstate 90 and Interstate 390. It features an indoor pool, jacuzzi and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each spacious guest room at Comfort Suites Rochester offers a microwave, mini-fridge and coffee maker.The hotel serves a continental breakfast. It also provides a 24-hour business center and 24-hour front desk.Guests of Rochester Comfort Suites are only seven miles from Greater Rochester International Airport. They are also just moments away from a variety of dining options, shopping and entertainment.
- Everything was fresh and very good. Eggs actually flavorful despite the bland preparation necessary for the masses.
- The rooms are clean and the house keepers are very accommodating
- Very comfortable beds. Convenient location, close to shopping and dining places.
- We were going away and were allowed to leave our vehicles there while in New York City – and it was so nice to know we could be away and know that our vehicles were being watched. Staff was so very friendly – Very satisfied.
- Clean, super friendly staff, easy registration and check out.
Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fairfield Inn Rochester Airport offers accommodations in Rochester, just 28 miles from Batavia.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Greater Rochester International Airport, 0.6 miles from Fairfield Rochester Arprt.
- Staff was great.. My kids loved the pool breakfast was okay
- The room was very comfortable. The bed was great. And it was quiet.
- Young lady at counter working Tues PM was very nice .
- I appreciate variety of food especially the soy milk. The receptionist was warm ,friendly and professional.
- location on Airport property. Didn’t need a rental car the first night because we walked from the terminal to the hotel
Homewood Suites Rochester-Henrietta
Ideally situated off of Route 390 and only one mile north of the New York State Thruway, this all-suite hotel offers spacious, comfort-filled accommodations and convenient amenities in Rochester, New York.Homewood Suites Rochester-Henrietta features one and 2-bedroom suites with full kitchens that are equipped with full-size refrigerators, microwaves, 2-burner stoves and dishwashers. Guests will enjoy conveniences such as 2 TVs and free high-speed internet access.After working out in the fitness room, guests can go for a swim in the indoor pool at the Rochester-Henrietta Homewood Suites. Guests can start the day with a free hot breakfast buffet, then return after a busy day to a complimentary light meal and beverages at the Welcome Home Reception on evenings Monday through Thursday.
- Have all the comforts of home, but with an indoor pool, which with children makes any stay wonderful.
- Pleasant front desk staff, always approachable. Good breakfast. Housekeeping staff is super nice.
- I liked that we could have a 2 bedroom suite. The room was clean and the maid service was very good!
- Very well maintained, the rooms were spacious and the complimentary breakfast was awesome! Plus in a very good location! Lots to do near by..
- Loved this suite! It’s great for long term stays with the full kitchenette and separate living and bedroom areas. The staff were fantastic as they ensured our satisfaction throughout our stay. The breakfast was delicious and featured hot / cold items, including some really tasty coffee! The location is ideal, off the I-390 and close to the Marketplace Mall and Market Square shopping areas – it really doesn’t get much better!
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn
One of our top picks in Rochester.This hotel is located off the New York State Thruway and 6 miles from downtown Rochester. It offers a gym, free airport shuttle and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn rooms include a microwave, refrigerator and DVD player. The rooms are equipped with a 40-inch flat-screen cable TV and wired internet access.The Rochester Best Western provides guests with a daily buffet breakfast. A weekday reception (Monday through Thursday) serves a buffet dinner, wine and beer.The Best Western Marketplace Inn is 3 miles from the Rochester Institute of Technology. The Rochester International Airport is 6 miles from the hotel.
- Both rooms were never even cleaned by the maid. Horrible service
- I enjoy the convenience of the location. And there is always rooms available.
- Staff and bed most of all. Liked almost everything except for a few things
- Friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable room. Good breakfast.
- Great location. Very comfortable mattresses. Climate control is very unobtrusive, effective and simple to operate. Staff are uniformly friendly, courteous and helpful. I was on my way down the hall to return the luggage cart to the lobby, and one of the housekeepers told me they would return it for me. Breakfast was a slightly better than average.
Top Hotels In Whites New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Whites New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Whites New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Whites New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!