10 Best Hotels To Stay In White Water California – Top Hotel Reviews
White Water California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in White Water California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in White Water California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in White Water California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in White Water California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in White Water California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In White Water California:
Motel 6 Palm Springs North
Featuring an outdoor pool, this motel is 11 miles from Palm Springs International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. A laundromat is on site.Each air-conditioned room at the Motel 6 Palm Springs North features a private bathroom. All rooms feature vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.Fax and photocopying services and a 24-hour front desk are available at the Palm Springs North Motel 6. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Palm Springs Aerial Tram is 5 miles from this motel. Palm Springs Convention Center is a 15-minute drive away.
- Bed decent, free coffee good, next to Denny’s, clean laundry room.
- Bed uncomfortable. Bare bones room. Not much to like.
- Right off the freeway and easy to find. Cheap. This is the lowest of low budget chains. My first room had a dirty bathroom, the second one smelled bad. Third one was okay. The front desk staff were super friendly and helpful in changing my room.
- The room was big and the beds comfy. Check in was fast and staff friendly
- Everything was so clean, and Denny’s was next door was a plus
Days Inn Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.This hotel is located near central Palm Springs, California and the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Guest rooms offer balconies or patios with views of the San Jacinto Mountains.Days Inn Palm Springs features a mini-refrigerator and microwave in every non-smoking guest room. Cable TV and free Wi-Fi are also available.Guests can go for a swim in the hotel’s outdoor pool or use the fitness centre. A children’s wading pool and hot tub are on-site. The 4-acre property also offers tropical gardens and fountains.Rick’s Restaurant & Bakery at the Palm Springs Days Inn serves Cuban and American cuisine. A variety of restaurants are also nearby.
- Was there a breakfast available at the motel? Never mentioned it there was. The beds clean and comfortable, great linen and pillows. The staff were friendly and kind. We did not use the pool however it looked ok. Are there pool towels available?
- Have returned here several times. Very adequate. Lovely pool and outside area. Rooms could do with upgrades but that likely drive prices up. Same about no breakfast provided.
- The pool area was great we were traveling with a two year old.
- They tried to provide better accommodations after we complained.
- The room was clean and the pool looked very nice although it was too cold to try it.
The Palm Springs Hotel
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Lines of orange umbrellas and lounge chairs surround the pool area at this Designer Palm Springs Hotel. Palm Springs Art Museum is a 5-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi and Apple TV are provided in all rooms.Modern white-on-white decor, gray accents with pops of teal, purple or orange are featured in each room. A white vessel sink and a glass shower is featured in the private bathroom. A flat-screen satellite TV and other modern amenities are provided. Select suites feature a separate living area, a private cabana or a claw-foot bath at The Palm Springs Hotel.Featuring art and furnishings custom made and custom curated with renowned design house ModShop by Room Service, this stylish hotel features mid-century furnishings with a new twist. A poolside hot tub is also featured at The Palm Springs Hotel, Palm Springs.Palm Springs International Airport is a 7-minute drive away. Downtown Palm Springs shops and restaurants are just a 3-minute drive from The Palm Springs Hotel.
- pool and hotter area are nice. Provided fruit, coffee, water, snacks are great
- Small venue. Largely quote and not over crowded pool.
- Steve at the front desk was extra helpful and very welcoming.
- From the the time of booking until check out, I was really impressed with the responsiveness and friendliness of the staff!
- It has lovely atmosphere & family environment..very relaxing place to stay.
Located in Palm Springs in the region of California, 19 miles from La Quinta, Mediterraneo Resort features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indio is 21 miles from The Adriatic Resort, and Idyllwild is 12 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- The grounds were very pretty, Quaint & charming. Rooms were pretty clean. We had a deluxe studio which was small. The larger rooms looked very nice & well decorated.
- This is one of the sweetest places in the Palm Springs area. Ebony went out of her way to make sure we we comfortable. The room was clean, and the atmosphere was very relaxing. I will return!
- Manny, the manager was great! There was some errors in our booking, but he fixed them. He was also exrra attentive to our son with Autism. Thanks SupperManny!
- I loved the comfort and how quite it was. Very relaxing and Manny was a great staff. Cant wait to go back soon.
- Comfortable stay, lots of room, friendly staff, excellent pricing
The New Palm Springs Inn
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, The New Palm Springs Inn offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 19 miles from La Quinta. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.Indio is 21 miles from The New Palm Springs Inn, and Idyllwild is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly, went out of their way to accommodate.
- It was a one night stay, and for that it was ok. The room was a bit grim, and smelled strongly of mothballs. Parts of the room were not cleaned, and outside the window was a messy storage yard. The owner came out in the morning to ask whether we are going to leave the place a review, which was uncomfortable and a bit weird.
- Christmas Eve, last minute deal and WELL WORTH IT! Cynthia at the Front Desk was efficient, walked me to a few rooms to give me a choice and was super nice. This is a NO frills, old hotel at the very beginning of North Palm Canyon. It was quiet, clean and awesome for the price. If you are a “high maintenance” person, look elsewhere. These people are just nice and simple and really want you to enjoy your stay, but its not a Hyatt or Hilton!
- Rooms very clean hot and cold air unit in room heating is increasingly important since we ride a motorcycle and the cold weather is bone chilling this time of year.
- is the first time a hotel charge for electricity day by day the hotel donot acomoddete handicap people,no handicap parking,no handicap sings, no handicap sings no the ground, no handicap ramps, we ask for a first floor room and they give as a second floor room. Our experience en that hotel was a nightmare, they ruin our vacation, and we think booking. com has a lot to do with this problems, we are so sorry to use your services.
ARRIVE Palm Springs
One of our best sellers in Palm Springs! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, ARRIVE Palm Springs offers accommodations in Palm Springs, just 19 miles from La Quinta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Indio is 21 miles from ARRIVE Palm Springs, and Idyllwild is 12 miles from the property. Palm Springs Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Food, cocktails, layout, amenities, modern design cool vibe, all made us never want to leave and we’ll be back! Highly recommend this place. Minimalistic, yet everything you want in a boutique resort! Ride the bikes around Old Las Palmas!!
- The facilities are incredibly picturesque. Great staff.
- Super modern and comfortable beds. Staff was super super friendly. You can text for ice at any time of the night.
- Cool hotel with a great pool area. Nice brewpub next door
- I think the part I liked mostly was the ability to text for questions and service.
Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa
Located in Desert Hot Springs in the region of California, 8 miles from Palm Springs, Aqua Soleil Hotel and Mineral Water Spa features a hot tub and fitness center. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 22 miles from Aqua Soleil Hotel, and Indio is 22 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Not much. The pool looked nice, but I’m not a water person.
- The inner courtyard is nice, the decor is modern, the pool is very warm and hot tubs are nice
- Very clean. Atmosphere was very relaxing. Pool area was warm and not busy.
- excellent breakfasts in the newly opened cafe. Great pool and hot tubs. Nice place to relax.
- Beds comfortable and room (at end of building) was spacious with two queen beds
The Monroe Palm Springs
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Conveniently located on Palm Canyon Dr., The Monroe Hotel Palm Springs is close to shopping, restaurants, nightlife, and more. This hotel offers free WiFi and a heated outdoor pool and spa with mountain views. Free private parking is available.A cable TV is available in all pet-friendly rooms. There are also complimentary toiletries and a refrigerator in the rooms. Rooms also offer hairdryers and laptop safes.A 24-hour reception is available for guest convenience at The Monroe Palm Springs.Free coffee & tea is available in the lobby. Guests can also take advantage of the food delivery partnerships within the local area. Complimentary bike hire is also included. A photobooth is available.Mesquite Golf and Country Club and Palm Springs International Airport are both 10 minutes’ drive away. Desert Hot Springs is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
5 STARS for the staff alone! They were all very accommodating and made us feel very welcome during our visit. They answered any questions we had, and did their utmost to assist us (especially the tall gentleman.) Hotel and amenities were very nice, even though we didn’t get to check out the pool. The best part of the stay was that you can communicate with the staff via TEXT MESSAGE, how cool is that?
The location itself is near downtown and by a lot of food options. It was the cheapest in the area for Modernism week, or in general to be honest! I will definitely be back to this hotel, it was marvelous.
- The staff and amenities were great! Very friendly, helpful staff. Pet friendly with pool, Jacuzzi and bicycles available.
- The Monroe hotel is going through some renovations, and they are doing a great job making the place more modern and hip.
- Comfortable bed but only a duvet for cover so we were either too warm or too cold.
- No closet in our room! No iron, suitcase stand, laundry bag, towel bar, and only one nightstand!
- 5 STARS for the staff alone! They were all very accommodating and made us feel very welcome during our visit. They answered any questions we had, and did their utmost to assist us (especially the tall gentleman.) Hotel and amenities were very nice, even though we didn’t get to check out the pool. The best part of the stay was that you can communicate with the staff via TEXT MESSAGE, how cool is that?
One of our top picks in Palm Springs.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Skylark Hotel is located in Palm Springs, just 18 miles from La Quinta.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Indio is 21 miles from Skylark Hotel, and Idyllwild is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from Skylark Hotel.
- Location was good. Poolside right outside our door was a treat.
- Courtyard , especially in an evening, The breakfast was, unexpectedly, super good, with scrambled eggs with veggies , nice yogurt in a little jar with room for granola and honey you could add . They also make really good waffles.
- The free breakfast by the pool was really AWESOME !!!
Bed and pillows very comfy! Room and bathroom very clean.
Atmosphere of courtyard/pool area was pleasant during the day and magical at night with the white lights strung around the edges. Mountain view from my 2nd floor room was delightful.
Complimentary breakfast was much more substantial than I expected. Tasty egg frittata and bacon in addition to the usual toast, fruit and cereal. Fresh orange juice, good coffee, served in a pleasant room with large TVs (or you could eat outside at a table by the pool)
- Fabulous staff; friendly and super helpful. Great breakfast and coffee. The beds and pillows were amazingly comfortable. If you like a comfy bed, this is it!
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Avanti Hotel is located in the Downtown Palm Springs neighborhood in Palm Springs. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. La Quinta is 18 miles from Avanti Hotel, and Indio is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 2.5 miles from Avanti Hotel.
- Continental Breakfast each day between 8am and 10am was nice. Great selection. Always refreshed. Happy hour was a nice touch. The owner Jim was very accommodating and friendly. Each guest respected the space and quiet time of others. Those that wanted to socialize did, with out being encumbered. Mostly couples there on our visit, from all over the globe. Walking distance to downtown Palm Springs, just off Palm Canyon Road. Many amenities and restaurants close by. Generally quiet neighborhood.
- Linen was nice. Breakfast was good. Area was quiet.
- I like the service and the staff is friendly and very attentive to their guests. I like their welcoming demeanor & accommodations they’ve provided for my yorkie. Jim is great.
- The staff was extremely friendly!! I love the fact that each room has a private patio in the back.
- Everything, location , quiet surroundings, best staff I’ve ever met .
Top Hotels In White Water California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in White Water California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in White Water California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in White Water California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!