10 Best Hotels To Stay In White Marsh Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
White Marsh Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in White Marsh Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in White Marsh Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in White Marsh Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in White Marsh Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in White Marsh Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In White Marsh Maryland:
WoodSpring Suites Baltimore White Marsh
Featuring free WiFi, WoodSpring Suites Baltimore White Marsh offers accommodations in White Marsh. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 10 miles from WoodSpring Suites Baltimore White Marsh, and Annapolis is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Location and soft bed even though we didn’t sleep a wink
- The room was very clean and comfortable. I like that they had a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The clerk was very nice and polite.
- The suite was very nice!! Except their were no wasch cloths or pots, pans, or glasses, nor utensils!! All the suites I stay in come with everything! Here U have to ask for everything!!
- Awesome clean place front desk clerk Moskan very friendly and helpfull.
- The room was very comfortable neat and very clean. The view was great and the location is in the best spot.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Baltimore North, MD
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Baltimore offers accommodations in White Marsh.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baltimore is 8 miles from Country Inn Baltimore, and Annapolis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Disappointed pool was closed and the room service menu nothing was available anymore.
- Everything was great! nice staff the beds were comfy the suites was a nice size bathroom was clean breakfast was freaking nice hot and delicious i absolutely love country inn and suites although parking was a little problem it was good overalls experience
The staff was really friendly and the breakfast was great.
I also liked the receptionist Michelle and Tanisha. Both of them were exceptional
- Hot breakfast. Close access on everything like restaurant and Walmart.
- Rooms need to be updated. Suite has old fashion worn furniture.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore/White Marsh
A 3-minute drive from Interstate 95, this hotel in White Marsh, Maryland is 12 miles from the downtown Baltimore. The guest accommodations include a full kitchen and there is free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station and sofa bed are included in each room at Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore/White Marsh. The kitchen features items like a stove, refrigerator and dishwasher.Guests staying at the Hilton Home2 Suites White Marsh can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool and exercising in the 24-hour fitness center. There is also a business center and laundry facilities.The White Marsh Mall and the MTA Maryland – White Marsh Park and Ride are within a 5-minute drive of the property.
- Room was clean, Bed was perfect, overall a near perfect stay.
- Suite was nice. Roomy and nice combination of amenities. Easy access to 95. Lots of nice outlets/plugs.
- Friendly staff. Room was clean, breakfast choices were good. All in all a good experience. We will return next year!
- The staff was extra helpful. The room was big and comfortable.
- The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast variety was great.
Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh
Situated a short drive from downtown Baltimore, this suburban hotel offers numerous free amenities along with spacious accommodations and many modern conveniences, including an on-site convenience store.The Hilton Garden Inn White Marsh is ideally placed close to Interstate 95. This location allows easy access to downtown area attractions, including the historic Inner Harbor and Camden Yards. Guests can also easily discover nearby shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options with the hotel’s free trolley service.Guests at the White Marsh Hilton Garden Inn will appreciate the 24-hour fitness center as well as free access to the adjacent Bally’s Fitness Center. The hotel also boasts an on-site restaurant and a 24-hour convenience store.
- Hotel was very nice, also very clean. The staff was more than exceptional. Mostly happy with how nice the staff was
- Staff was excellent and so friendly! Breakfast buffet was exquisite! Everything was beyond expectations, except the beds were too hard and the pillows were super soft. Besides the bed / pillows – excellent hotel!
- Breakfast area looked really nice however we were in a hurry and didnt eat
- The comfort of the hotel , rooms looked just like the picture on the internet.
- I had to change my plans for personal reasons. I originally booked thru you for one night but then booked directlly with the hotel for a sencond night (18th jan added to the 19th booking) I imagine you should get credit. I did not have time to go through you
Hampton Inn Baltimore/White Marsh
One of our best sellers in White Marsh! This conveniently located hotel is only seconds from I-95 as well as the White Marsh Town Shopping Center, and offers many free amenities along with comfortable accommodations.The Hampton Inn Baltimore/White Marsh is surrounded by numerous shops, restaurants and entertainment options. Guests can also easily discover the surrounding area with the hotel’s free shuttle service.After a restful night’s sleep on the Baltimore/White Marsh Hampton Inn’s comfortable Cloud Nine beds, guests can look forward to starting the morning with a free hot breakfast buffet. The hotel also provides on-site fitness facilities as well as free access to the adjacent Bally Total Fitness Center.
- 1st room on my first night was great, 2nd room on the next night was ok, bit would’ve still appreciated a microwave and fridge again.
- My family really was satisfied and we needed a relax place like this because our trip was to visit a love one that is dying. Thanks so much
- I mentioned to check in I would like a fridge. Was told the room did not have one. I let it go. By the time I got to my room they had brought a mini fridge to the room. That was awesome!
- Bed was very comfortable…& the staff was very nice and pleasant.
- I love the location and the quick breakfast. The staff was friendly.
Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh
Fairfield Inn White Marsh offers contemporary accommodation 14 miles north of Baltimore. It features a free shuttle service from Martin State Airport, an outdoor pool with a hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites White Marsh come with free Wi-Fi and a 32” flat-screen TV with HD channels. Most rooms include a spacious sitting area and a bathroom with bathtub.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast and a 24-hour market for snacks and drinks. Many dining options are available at the White Marsh Mall and at the Nottingham Square shopping center, both less than a mile away.Popular nearby landmarks include Ripken Stadium and Towson University, both within a 10 minute drive from the Fairfield White Marsh hotel. Free private parking is available on site.
- The beds were very comfortable, room was very clean. Great location close to the mall. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent.
- I loved my room. I enjoyed the breakfast. I loved the location. I loved everything. Would definitely recommend this place to everyone I know that’s looking to get away or for business.
- The room was comfortable and the breakfast was good.
- The staff was uber accommodating to our needs, very kind and courteous.
- Everything was perfect. Right next to Mall and easy access to downtown Baltimore. Extra Bonus (Chaps BBQ ) is 10 minutes away.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North/White Marsh
A 20-minute drive from downtown Baltimore, this La Quinta is 9 miles from John Hopkins University and Baltimore Museum of Art. There is free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast.Swimming in the outdoor pool and exercising in the fitness center are activities available at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore North.Guests can enjoy the convenience of a flat-screen cable TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom. A microwave and a refrigerator are also included in rooms.Oriole Park at Camden Yards is 19 miles from the hotel. Morgan State University is 6 miles away.
- Comfortable bed, remodeled rooms, clean, quiet, breakfast OK for what it is.
- Wife and one child liked beds. Newly remodeled rooms looked nice but bathroom sink not functional for family of four.
- The boiled eggs was stored in cooler with the yogurt
- front desk agents Kim was wonderful she really made me feel like she cared and it was one other cant remember her name but she was dark complected with curly hair. I saw alot of the maintenance man George who was great I wish i didnt have to see him as much as I had to. The only reason i continue to stay there is because its right across the street from where I need to be if it wasnt for that I wouldnt return.
- Bed was comfortable. Room was clean. Bathroom clean. Check in easy. Staff friendly.
Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh
Located off I-95 at exit 67B, this hotel in Baltimore is just a few minutes’ drive from Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a Sport Court.The rooms at the Residence Inn Baltimore White Marsh include a 32-inch LCD TV with cable channels, a kitchen with a microwave and stove and a spacious work desk.The Baltimore White Marsh serves a free hot buffet breakfast prepared with local ingredients. The hotel also has barbecue facilities and a picnic area.Guests can work out at the cardio equipment, weights, treadmills and bicycles at the modern gym. The hotel also has a Sport Court where guests can play basketball. For recreational options, the game room has pool tables.The Residence Inn Baltimore is 8 miles from Martin State Airport (MTN) and has free parking on site.
- Staff was amazing. Worked well even with the busy crowd from New Years. Place was clean
- I liked the location, beds, and very friendly staff
- The room was beautiful and the breakfast had nice variety.
- Beautiful resort, very clean through common area as well as individual room.
- The staff was very welcoming and most importantly the hotel was clean. I’ll definitely be staying again when I visit my daughter at Morgan State University
Super 8 Baltimore/Essex Area
Located off Interstate 695, this Essex, Maryland hotel is just a 20-minute drive from downtown Baltimore. It offers a daily hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi and rooms with cable TV including HBO channels.Each simply styled room is equipped with a hairdryer, clock radio and a work desk. A microwave, refrigerator, or ironing facilities are available upon request.Super 8 Essex has laundry facilities on site for added convenience. Free parking is provided.The National Aquarium of Baltimore is 9 miles from Essex Super 8. Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles, is 20 minutes away by car. The Baltimore Convention Center is 12 miles away.
breakfast was ok but very tight fit directly from the check-in desk. Everytime front door opened cold air and talking and the phone ringing. 3 tightly compacted tabled that had to slide between then and counter were preparing food.
2 middle eastern descended employees are arguing with a customer on phone loudly the property manager and tv loud. and hearing what said to the customer and then what they are saying to eeach other dam that could be me.
Receptionist gave us a hard time to check in,
And didn’t follow request made at time of booking.
They said that booking. Com never told them about my request and they made us pay more money .
Also made us wait for hours to check in.
- Nice and comfortable family run motel. The staffs are really friendly and kind to customers. This was my second stay at this location and will definitely come back again.
- Good service at front desk, friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast
- cleanliness, design, comfort, AC unit was nice and cold on a very hot day.
- breakfast was ok but very tight fit directly from the check-in desk. Everytime front door opened cold air and talking and the phone ringing. 3 tightly compacted tabled that had to slide between then and counter were preparing food.
Comfort Inn Towson
Comfort Inn Towson is located in Towson, 8 miles from Baltimore and 29 miles from Annapolis. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Riverside is 18 miles from Comfort Inn Towson, and Laurel is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Baltimore – Washington International Airport, 16 miles from Comfort Inn Towson.
- The location was perfect!!! We stayed for funeral and the church was less than 10 minuets away.
- It was very comfortable stay. Really enjoyed my stay there. Would recommend to anyone. I will se you all the next time.
- Parking was good…room was clean..bathroom and bed were clean.
- The property was right off the highway and easy to find. I like that the parking was available at the timeI arrived.
- The bed was very comfortable. The staff that I encountered was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Top Hotels In White Marsh Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in White Marsh Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in White Marsh Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in White Marsh Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!