10 Best Hotels To Stay In Wheeler Junction Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Wheeler Junction Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Wheeler Junction Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wheeler Junction Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wheeler Junction Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Wheeler Junction Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Wheeler Junction Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Wheeler Junction Colorado:
New Summit Inn
One of our top picks in Frisco.Located in Frisco, 27 miles from Winter Park, New Summit Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Vail is 16 miles from New Summit Inn, and Breckenridge is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 43 miles from New Summit Inn.
- THE staff’s responds to any issue, and friendly
- Location is perfect for heading up to Copper Mt. and it is a short walk to restaurants as well as some shopping.
- The hotel is in a great location. We were headed to Breckenridge and need a room for one night.
- Budget hotel ok for a short stay. A lot cheaper than some of the surrounding hotels which is OK as long as one adjusts expectations accordingly. I got a good night’s sleep which was the only objective.
- Convenient location in Frisco. Simple motel facility.
1st Interstate Inn
1st Interstate Inn offers accommodations in Silverthorne.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Winter Park is 24 miles from 1st Interstate Inn, and Vail is 16 miles from the property. Eagle County Regional Airport is 45 miles away.
- Great location, right next to a great breakfast location and good restaurants within walking distance. Plenty of parking and easy to find. Very friendly staff, too.
- The room was small and cozy – very clean. There was a mini fridge and microwave. The location was phenomenal. Great place to come back after a long day on the mountains. Staff was very friendly. Great stay for the price.
- The check in person was very friendly and informed us of the free bus service to Breckinridge. Nice welcome and farewell.
- The location was good in reference to eating establishments. “Sauce on the Blue” is within walking distance and was excellent. The only “highlight”” of this stay. The linens on the bed we slept in appeared to be new and their were plenty of towels- but that’s as to be expected-right?
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was warm. Stayed in other hotels were the room didn’t get very warm I was cold.
Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge
One of our top picks in Frisco.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge is located in Frisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and windsurfing. The hotel also provides ski equipment. Winter Park is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge, and Vail is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Great location. Staff friendly and helpful. Parking was free.
- Mostly all good experiences, the male manager on staff was not nice to his employees who were training at the time which was very uncomfortable and we had an issue with another guest in the pool area and he could have cared less even though it was a matter of our safety. The rest of the staff was great. Our room was the smallest room I’ve ever stayed in and for $220 a night that was unfortunate but over all we were happy
- Staff was extremely accommodating and flexible with regards to our check in
$300 for nite??????
Lack of staff
No restaurant not room service
This hotel is two stars
- Very comfortable. Pool, spa and sauna were awesome.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne – Summit Co
One of our top picks in Silverthorne.Located in Silverthorne, 24 miles from Winter Park, La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne – Summit Co features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vail is 17 miles from La Quinta Silverthorne, and Breckenridge is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Eagle County Regional Airport, 45 miles from La Quinta Inn & Suites Silverthorne – Summit Co.
- The dinning has plenty of seating. The parking is close. The staff is accommodating. Space for skis in the room.
- The common areas were very nice. Breakfast was good. Pool area looked nice.
- It was really close to Keystone where we were spending our time.
- Breakfast was good, nice waffle makers and choices. Staff was nice.
- I liked the location and the ease of going to the outlet stores. The pool & hot tub were a plus.
Luxury Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Silverthorne.Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Luxury Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Silverthorne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Winter Park is 24 miles from Luxury Inn & Suites, and Vail is 17 miles away. Eagle County Regional Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Great location and one of the less expensive options in the area. Room was basic but clean and in good working order. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast had options of pastries, yogurt, cereal and juice, coffee and tea. Hot tub and pool were great!
- Very good service. Nice people. Right next to Silverthorne Loop bus route.
- Clean and simple. Hot tub was HOT. Great location.
- The motel was comfortable, hot tub was very good, and quiet at night. Location was great.
- The Luxury Inn and Suites is a good basic hotel. While the furnishings were a little dated, a bit worn, and not fancy, they were perfectly functional. The beds were comfortable, the room was clean, and the hot tub was great. I don’t understand the people complaining about how awful stuff was. If you want chic, high-end, full service accommodations, you can easily find (and pay for) those in the area. The breakfast was basic fare (cereal, donuts, bagels, bread, coffee, fruit, juice, etc.) and met our needs to get a decent start to each day.
One of our top picks in Dillon.Just off Interstate 70, this Dillon, Colorado hotel offers a free ski shuttle and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.A microwave and fridge are provided in all rooms at the Dillon Inn. Each room features simple décor and includes a work desk.Free access to the indoor pool, hot tub and sauna is offered to hotel guests. There is a scenic bike path on the property.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the Inn Dillon.Raven Golf Club at Three Peaks is 3.5 miles from this hotel. Loveland Ski Area and the Frisco Historic Park and Museum are both a 15 minute drive away.
- The price was great for 4 college students skiing on spring break. We appreciated the hot tub and pool as well. Room was clean and comfortable and the location was only a 10 minutes drive from Keystone.
- Family owners couldn’t be nicer. The queen bed was perfect. Large fridge and microwave let me store milk, berries, and beer and make great oatmeal every morning. Good coffee brewed from 6 AM on. Really great hot tub and ample heated swimming pool inside a glass enclosure made the perfect apres-ski destination. Short walk to Dillon Dam Brewery — don’t miss 3-6 happy hour!
- It was generally free from a lot of noise by other guests.
- We were only there overnight, the location was perfect, handy to the ice castles and several good restaurants. We couldn’t get a signal on the tv, called front office and 2 minutes later a very nice gentleman came and showed us how to do it.
Perfect spot for a little family
This sweet hotel was the perfect spot for our 1 night stay as we headed to ski the next day. Our two young kids loved the amazing pool and we loved the hot tub. The breakfast was perfect and we felt like we had everything that we needed for our short stay. Super quite hotel, convenient and cozy not to mention super nice owners, Jack & Anna who made us feel welcome right from the start. This will be our spot from now on when up in that area and need a place to stay. Thank you so much!
Baymont Inn & Suites Lake Dillon
One of our top picks in Frisco.With easy access to recreational activities such as skiing, fishing, and hiking, this hotel in Frisco, Colorado features convenient services such as a free continental breakfast.Baymont Inn & Suites Lake Dillon is 300 feet from a county-wide shuttle station that provides transportation to area resorts. After a day of skiing or hiking, guests can go for a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the hot tub.The guest rooms at the Lake Dillon Baymont Inn & Suites feature free high-speed wireless internet access. Guests can relax with a cup of coffee made with in the in-room coffeemaker watching cable TV.
- The breakfast was very good and so was the location
- Comfortable, clean and great location for skiing. Good hotel for the price.
- Actually the only good thing about the hotel was the bed. It was very comfortable although the pillows were all small and not very good.
- Close to points of interest. Great access, and easy on and off the highway, the staff and cleaning crew were great, room was cleaned daily. I read some bad reviews from some, but they have got to be up tight individuals any way lol.
- Great location for accessing ski areas in the Summit region of Colorado
One of our top picks in Frisco.An outdoor hot tub with mountain views is available for guest relaxation at this hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Breckenridge is less than a 20 minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the Hotel Frisco. Free toiletries are also provided.Guests can enjoy a communal library with a fireplace at the Frisco Hotel. A lounge is also on site and features a selection of boutique beers and wines, as well as appetizers.Vail is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Copper Mountain is just 6.5 miles away.
- The room was comfortable and suited my purposes well, but simple and quaint…nothing special. I liked being on “Main Street” and having easy walking access to a variety of shops and restaurants. Staff were great.
- It’s always neat and clean. It is an awesome location, right on Main Street. You can walk to shops and restaurants. It also has parking.
- The room was so cute for a small space! Very appealing!
- Hotel appears to have been renovated since my last stay. The new king bed was extemely comfortable. Reasonably priced items in the room minibar.
- Nice ambiance, comfortable and friendly! The bed was comfortable. Location fantastic!
This hotel is within a 30 minute drive of Breckenridge, Keystone and Copper Mountain Ski Resorts. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All guest rooms have free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in each room at Alpine Inn. For convenience, a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffee maker and a hairdryer and included in all guest rooms.After a day of skiing, guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub at Frisco Alpine Inn. A guest laundromat is on-site and a 24-hour front desk is available.Dillon Reservoir is a 5 minute drive from this hotel. The Alpine Inn is located right across the street from the Frisco Transportation Center which offers free county-wide service.
Bed wasn’t very comfortable, seemed worn out.
Lobby is beautiful. Staff very friendly. Entire hotel is spotless.
- Perfect distance to all the mountains in the area! Located next to a great shopping center with a Whole Foods in it, so you can pick up food from there. Would definitely stay there again!
- The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was nice to be included,
The hot tub and pool were very nice and necessary after a day on the slopes.
Great location, clean rooms and facility
- We thought the hotel was clean, quite, convenient and comfortable.
- Bed wasn’t very comfortable, seemed worn out.
FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo
One of our top picks in Copper Mountain.Located 350 feet from Super Bee, FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo offers accommodations in Copper Mountain.A TV is available. Other facilities at FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo include a hot tub.Pitchfork is 1,000 feet from FP200 Foxpine Inn Condo, and American Eagle is 0.4 miles from the property. Eagle County Regional Airport is 42 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Wheeler Junction Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Wheeler Junction Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Wheeler Junction Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Wheeler Junction Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!