10 Best Hotels To Stay In Westwood Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Westwood Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Westwood Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westwood Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westwood Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Westwood Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Westwood Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Westwood Massachusetts:
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Dedham/Westwood
Located in Westwood, 11 miles from Boston, Courtyard by Marriott Boston Dedham/Westwood features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Providence is 30 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Boston Dedham/Westwood, and Cambridge is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Boston – Dedham Hotel & Conference Center
Within driving distance of downtown Boston and other area attractions, this hotel located in Dedham, Massachusetts offers free area shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.The Holiday Inn Boston – Dedham Hotel & Conference Center features free wireless high-speed internet access and pay-per-view movies in each guest room. After a day of sightseeing, guests can relax in the indoor pool or enjoy the on-site fitness center.Fenway Park sports venue and Boston College are located within driving distance of the Boston Dedham Holiday Inn. Guests can walk the historic Freedom Trail or look for souvenirs at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market, also located a short distance from the hotel.
Hotel room was dirty and the bed was not clean. It looked like someone vomited on the bed previously and only the top sheets were changed. The Vomit soaked into the mattress and when i sat in the bed it came through the clean sheets the cleaners put on the bed.
This was very nasty and made us very upset, the sheets were eventually changed by room service but my family ended up all getting sick from the germs left in the room from the previous hotel guest.
I am a very unhappy customer with the Hilton Holiday Inn.
- I stayed during a blizzard and Plowed snow was not a problem every time i went to car..great job. I wish i could have stayed longer .. the proximity to my work is perfect since i drive down from nh ..
- Nothing. Old and uncomfortable. Cramped bathrooms. Old d oors.
- The hotel’s location to Legacy Place was convenient. The parking on site was free of charge. The staff was very friendly and gave us a good room.
- The bed was extremely comfortable easy access to everything Boston 30-40 minute drive away and Gillette Stadium is 20-30 mins away. Breakfast was excellent it’s included with certain rooms or 13$ pp kids are free tho not sure age range tho.
- Hotel room was dirty and the bed was not clean. It looked like someone vomited on the bed previously and only the top sheets were changed. The Vomit soaked into the mattress and when i sat in the bed it came through the clean sheets the cleaners put on the bed.
Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood
This Norwood hotel is located on an 18-hole golf course, a short drive from many popular sites, and offers comfortable accommodations and a variety of modern and thoughtful amenities.After a restful night’s sleep on the Hampton Inn Boston-Norwood’s signature Cloud Nine beds, enjoy a free hot breakfast. At the end of the day, relax in the indoor pool or work out in the state-of-the-art fitness center.With the Norwood Country Club and golf course located directly behind the hotel, guests at the Norwood Hampton Inn can always find something to do. Gillette Stadium, home to football’s Patriots and Fenway Park, home to baseball’s Red Sox are also nearby.
- Perfect except the wifi on my computer that was not stable in my room. Was working well on my iphone/ipad.
- Everything was great-room/bathroom immaculately clean, bed very comfortable and I had a great view out my window! Love the pool and hot tub-very relaxing, and the breakfast (included!!) had a variety of hot foods, fruits and breads, muffins and bagels-perfect way to start the day!
- Large room, well equipped with appliances. Luxurious bed, outstanding breakfast. Complimentary shuttle (5mile radius):
- I liked the amenities and friendly service. The staff was very helpful!
- Clean, updated, pet friendly option, friendly and helpful staff
A short drive from downtown Boston, this hotel is ideally located close to the Amtrak train station and features many on-site facilities as well as friendly service and comfortable accommodations.The Hilton Boston/Dedham hotel conveniently places guests within walking distance to the city’s commuter train system. This location allows guests instant access to downtown Boston and popular attractions. The shops and restaurants of Legacy Place are also easily accessible with the hotel’s free shuttles.A variety of recreational activities are available for guests at the Dedham Hilton. The hotel features a modern fitness center, racquetball courts and outdoor tennis courts. After an exciting game, guest can relax in the Lobby Lounge or enjoy a delicious meal at the on-site restaurant, Fountain Blue Grille.
- I went here because the electricity was out from a storm. It was the only hotel in the area that was not price gouging!! It was crowded because many surrounding towns near Dedham also experienced loss of power. However, the hotel was able to handle the influx of patrons (especially children). The staff was great, the rooms were clean. I would go there again if needed!
- Check in was fast and friendly. Room was Clean and bed was super comfy!
- I paid 129 dollars per night not even a free breakfast wow that’s not fair
- It was a comfortable stay. Quiet. Comfortable beds.
We’ve stayed at this property before and will continue to come (depending on rate!)
Staff is personable and professional.
Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham
One of our best sellers in Dedham! Located in Dedham, Massachusetts, this hotel is 12.5 miles from Gillette Stadium. The hotel features an outdoor pool and gym while rooms include free Wi-Fi.At Fairfield Inn Boston Dedham, every room includes cable TV with HBO and pay-per-view movies. The rooms are furnished with coffee facilities and a work desk.The hotel offers a business center and laundry facilities. Boston Fairfield Inn Dedham also includes a 24-hour front desk.Situated off I-95, Dedham Fairfield Inn Boston is 8 miles from Cutler Park. Downtown Boston is 23 miles from the hotel.
- Clean room. Good breakfast a lot of choices. Good location with many stores and restaurants in the area. Helpful staff.
- They totally accommodated my time/day hours to stay at this hotel during my business schedule. Due to my circumstances. 5☆
- Absolutely nothing and the general manager Amy is a thief
- the waffle maker and the free breakfast. great perk
- I liked the room. It had a refrigerator and a nice kitchenette section, which included a microwave. I liked the restaurant with bar. It was a relief that I could walk to dinner the night I arrived at the attached restaurant. The continental breakfast was one of the best I’ve ever seen, and the food tasted great! It was in a perfect area, down the road is a nice outdoor mall and across the street is a CVS. A few blocks away is an Indian reservation with a scenic bird sanctuary. I enjoyed my weekend there.
Residence Inn Boston Dedham
This all-suite Dedham, Massachusetts hotel is a 25-minute drive from downtown Boston. This hotel features full kitchens and free Wi-Fi in every suite. A court for sports and recreation is provided as well.The Residence Inn by Marriott Dedham features guests a daily breakfast buffet and coffee in the lobby. Guests can relax in the indoor pool or use the laundry facilities.Guest rooms at the Dedham Residence Inn by Marriott feature a coffee maker and microwave. All units come furnished with a work desk and sitting area with a sofa bed.The Residence Inn Dedham is within a 25-minute drive from Museum Of Fine Arts. The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.
- It was like having your own little apartments with the conveniences of home.
- The front desk staff was great and helpful. The breakfast had enough options for a quick meal but was the usual average for most chain hotels.
- Great breakfast and pool. Everything was clean and staff were helpful
- In room coffe was not good but the coffee downstairs at breakfast was great
- Quick date night. Fast walk to Legacy Place. Friendly cheerful greetings. Loved it.
The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Conference Center
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness centre, The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Conference Center offers accommodation in Norwood, 14.3 miles from Boston. The property has a 24-hour front desk.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Zachariah’s Restaurant serves American cuisine for breakfast and lunch, while One Bistro serves regional New England cuisine for lunch and dinner.Providence is 26.7 miles from The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Conference Center, while Cambridge is 14.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 16.2 miles from The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Conference Center.
- The room was very nice. The staff was very friendly and courteous.
- The staff at Sheraton Four Points Norwood are very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is spacious, and the facilities such as the gym and pool are well-maintained and not crowded. Bistro One is a great place for dinner and drinks, and convenient to have right on-site.
- Over all hotel is good but staff in non co-operative and don’t guide guest properly
- The pillows were soft and comfortable and the room was clean. It had a refrigerator with 2 bottles of water. The staff was pleasant.
- Really clean, modern comfortable hotel. Very helpful, friendly staff. Very good bar and restaurant. Close enough to use as a base for Boston City – half hour train ride away. Really enjoyable stay.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norwood
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Norwood is located in Norwood, 15 miles from Boston and 26 miles from Providence.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.Cambridge is 14 miles from Holiday Inn Norwood, and Plymouth is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Good location with alot of places to eat to choose from
- Helpful staff; Good location and comfortable beds. Large size rooms
- The bed was comfortable and I liked that I could control the room temperature.
- I used this hotel to go to the New England patriots game that’s all I cared about
Impressively nice room! Lots of space, nice windows, big tall bed, large bathroom, loads of TV channels (so many
horror movies), microwave and fridge! Great staff as well!
Residence Inn Boston Norwood
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Inn Boston Norwood offers accommodations in Norwood.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Boston is 15 miles from Residence Boston Norwood, and Providence is 26 miles from the property. Logan Airport is 17 miles away.
- I absolutely loved the full kitchens. The pool was so warm! The evening community events were also a great chance to meet other guests and enjoy good food. The breakfast was awesome! With the takeout option it made it great for the mornings when we were on the run.
They have a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom “suite” that is ideal for our travel with an adult daughter.
Breakfasts are plentiful with lots of variety and, on our last morning, we had a very early departure and they had breakfast basics available for us 30 minutes before their regular starting time. Extraordinary for a large chain motel.
- Very nicely appointed spacious, clean suite with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, sink and dishwasher. The layout of the room and the comfortable furniture made it extremely inviting to relax, work, and sleep. My dog was also comfortable, and I appreciated their pet-friendly policy.
- Staff were very accommodating! Rooms were neat & clean. Housekeeping services were great! Breakfast was great, plenty of food. We stayed in a Studio suite. Will most definitely stay here on our next visit to Boston.
- The location was excellent for us since we were attending a wedding at the Sky Restaurant which was within walking distance. The hotel is on a quiet street off the highway.
Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton offers accommodations in Norwood, just 14 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Providence is 27 miles from Courtyard Boston Norwood, and Cambridge is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 16 miles from Courtyard Boston Norwood/Canton.
- Has a bar area in lobby and a lot of tvs and sitting area. Also has a small market area with snacks and drinks
- breakfast service was delicious. People were helpful, king size bed was comfy!
- The breakfast was great which was included in the price.
- Their usual shuttle service was not available to get me to my destination on time, so the general manager gave me a lift to ensure that I was there when I needed to be. Extraordinary customer service!!
- It was very clean and comfortable. The staff and all the workers in the hotel were all so nice! It’s in a great location with lots of places nearby to shop or eat. I also chose this and loved the fact that there is a nice bistro in the hotel….with Starbucks.
Top Hotels In Westwood Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Westwood Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Westwood Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Westwood Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!