10 Best Hotels To Stay In Westport Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Westport Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Westport Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westport Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westport Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Westport Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Westport Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Westport Washington State:
Breakers Boutique Inn
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Breakers Boutique Inn is located in Westport.Rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- large room in the rear of property, quiet until noisy children arrived
- The location was great. Close to town yet close to the beaches.
- Upgraded to Jacuzzi suite, big, four-poster bed. Large, shaded deck for visiting.
- Room was beautifully decorated and felt like home.
- staff is very friendly and allways ready to help. location is good and the city park is a block away for the kids to play. rooms are clean and quiet,, at night you can see deer walking around in the ball field and the park. the go karts are a big hit with the kids and they let 10 year old and up kids drive them,, excellent place to stay with kids.
Featuring an indoor heated pool, this hotel is a 7-minute walk from the beach in Westport, Washington. Traditionally styled rooms and a complimentary continental breakfast are available to guests here.Each room at Chateau Westport includes a TV, a desk, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Select upgraded rooms feature a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator, and a coffee machine.Guests can relax after a long day at the beach with a visit to Chateau Westport’s indoor hot tub or exercise in the fitness center. Free parking is available.The hotel is a 3-minute drive from Grays Harbor Lighthouse and a 5-minute drive from Twin Harbors State Park. Downtown Westport is 2.5 miles away.
- Great breakfast with waffles! Nice view from my window of a lovely sunset. Free popcorn and coffee in the lobby.
- They accommodated a room change when I arrived. I booked a room with a view of the ocean, the room we initially checked into you could see the water only from the balcony.
- I like that there is an indoor pool and the area out back is really neat. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
- was very ice , quiet and very friendly staff, had small continental breakfast, very good, granddaughter loved the pool . Room was very nice ,view was great.Will go back again for sure.
Great breakfast and great workers.
Carol and Luna were such sweethearts.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Islander Westport offers accommodations in Westport, just 5 miles from Ocean Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.
No reviews yet.
Glenacres Historic Inn
Glenacres Historic Inn is located in Westport, just 6 miles from Ocean Shores. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shops at the property.
Frankly, we were disappointed with this B&B. We are used to interaction with the owners: information about the area, history of the building and a great
Breakfast. None of that was available.
The owner was on the run at all times. We asked questions in the brief moments we could catch sight of him.
The food was very unsatisfactory- a scone ( no butter, jam, lemon curd), orange or banana and regular coffee (no decaf). Owner told us to get down to breakfast early as there might not be anything left ? ? ? Huh?
Our B&B experiences have been delightful in the past. The people and an excellent breakfast always so excellent — not so here !
- We loved the relaxed atmosphere of the property, and were met with a very friendly greeting
- So friendly and such a beautiful inn! Always coffee available in the morning and wonderful scones home cooked on our last day there. The grounds are gorgeous!
- Lovely location and grounds. The Inn brought you a bit of history through the decor throughout. A nice walk straight to the beach. It was quiet and peaceful!
- I loved feeling like I was staying at someone’s home.
- Frankly, we were disappointed with this B&B. We are used to interaction with the owners: information about the area, history of the building and a great
MorningGlory Hotel, Resort & Suites
One of our best sellers in Ocean Shores! Located in Ocean Shores, Washington, this hotel is 3 miles from Quinault Beach Casino. The hotel features an indoor pool, a gym and traditional rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities are provided in every room at the GuestHouse Hotels and Resorts Ocean Shores. Cable TV is also included.A business center and laundry facilities are offered at the hotel. Ocean Shores GuestHouse Hotels provides a 24-hour front desk.A hot breakfast is available and includes scrambled eggs, biscuits and waffles. Breads and pastries are also offered.Ocean Shores Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. The Ocean Shores Convention Center is a 3-minute walk away.
- I like everything about the Morning Glory and always have, I think this is my 4th time staying here and am always pleased. I have extended my stay now for two more nights, and the owner worked very hard to make sure I am able to do that. She actually called another customer coming in to see if they would change rooms so I didn’t have to move my luggage very far and still have a view. The owner is exceptionally pleasant, efficient, accommodating, and serves a full breakfast every morning, and it is excellent. Waffles, cereals, all breads, cinnamon rolls, yogurts, fruit, condiments, scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon, biscuits, and gravy. Also, juices, and milk. Again, all excellent, and it appears she does it all herself with one other helper. I would highly recommend the Morning Glory.
- The breakfast was an all american breakfast with bacon sausage eggs waffles hash browns toast coffee juice and bagels, and tasted amazing. The desk clerk was a delight and the room was huge. Hotel is on the beach and I even got to come face to face with a deer.
- Swimming/hot tub convenient location, room was very clean.
- The suite was super spacious and lovely with a beautiful view. The complimentary breakfast was a plus and also tasty. The better tub was great too. The staff were sweet and fun to talk to and very helpful.
- The breakfast was huge compared to what most hotels put out. Many hot food choices. Great front desk staff and breakfast staff, made more hash browns right away when I pointed out that there were none left. View of ocean from window from 3rd floor was good, although could not see sunset due to angle of our room/window. We appreciate plugs next to bed for CPAP machine and cell phone chargers, etc.
The Caroline Inn
One of our best sellers in Ocean Shores! Featuring free WiFi, The Caroline Inn offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub or shower.
- Everything. We spent our honeymoon here 15 years ago. The renovations were a good improvement.
- I really felt like the property owner cared. After having to deal with an issue that came up, she took care of us above and beyond expectations.
- The view was amazing! The room was very nice and comfy. We loved the jaccuzi tub.
- Location is excellent and the rooms were immaculate! Loved that I could cook my dinner without worrying about pans or utensils since the kitchen was fully stocked. But absolutely nothing could compete with the sound of the ocean and the best view I’ve ever seen!
- As always, the view is incredible! We love the quiet solitude that we find there.
Days Inn Ocean Shores
Days Inn Ocean Shores offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Gentleman (manager?) was so very helpful, cheerful and eager.
- Its within walking distance of the beach and everything else.
- The location. The bed was comfortable. The local deer outside the window daily was a bonus. The morning person was really good about keeping the breakfast area well stocked with food and beverages.
- King bed was very comfortable. It was nice that the tv rotated on it’s base, so we could watch it comfortably from bed or sofa. Room was clean and hot tub was perfect after spending time out on the cold (36*) beach.
- It was my wife and are anniversary and she left candy and a bottle of cider very Awsome thanks it made the weekend better would stay here again
Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores.Quinault Beach Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Ocean Shores. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.
- Clean and quiet room. You don’t hear people coming down the hallways, through the walls or outside. The bed and pillows were very soft and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. Loved the ocean view.
- The rooms were not too bad, the bed, the top felt soft, but when you laid down, the bed felt hard, we asked for the sheets to be changed and towels to be left (keeping it green) and the opposite happened. liked the native décor, restaurants were good, starbucks a plus plus, casino, thumbs down completely. Old games, and people I saw winning were betting large amounts, like 10-20$ a spin. lost worse than anywhere I have ever been. Hotel is good, casino, not so much
- Ocean view is a great option! It makes the stay even better than it already is 🙂 My husband & I absolutely love this place!
- The room with the ocean view was worth the extra, very comfy. Casino is smoky but not as bad as many of the casinos I have been to. Rooms were smoke free. It is wonderful to hear the ocean, but disappointing to have flood lights on the marsh area at night.
- The room was average. It was difficult to enjoy the fireplace as it was located in the middle of the room. Walking around the bed was challenging as their was a very small space between the bed and the fireplace.
Shilo Inn Suites Ocean Shores
This oceanfront Ocean Shores hotel features an indoor swimming pool and hot tub and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The Pacific Paradise Family Fun Center Park is less than half a mile away.A private balcony is available in each guest room at Shilo Inn Suites Seaside Oceanfront. A microwave, small fridge and a cable TV are also provided.The Shilo Restaurant and Lounge, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serves Northwest American cuisine. The full bar serves beer, wine and cocktails.A fitness center with sauna is on site. A 3,000 gallon aquarium is in the lobby.Ocean City State Park is 2 miles away. Deep Sea Charters are 7 miles from Ocean Shores Shilo Inn.
- The staff were all great, smiles galore and very helpful.
- The view was amazing! The restaurant had a nice view and good food.
- The view from our room was perfect. The restaurant food was great with a nice view.
- Beautiful setting and nice room. Roomy and comfortable.
- Have always been satisfied here been coming for a while now.
Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel
One of our top picks in Ocean Shores.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Quinault Sweet Grass Hotel offers accommodations in Ocean Shores.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- friendly staff, complimentary breadfast at the casino, view from room
- The woman at the front desk was wonderful! She made sure that our needs were met and that our stay was very nice.
- The staff was very personable and fun! Always had a smile to give me when I came through the lobby.
- The bed was very comfortable and the staff very pleasant.. The lobby needs a facelift though. The sofa arrangements are not adequate for using them in which to sit, relax and converse. The large pots and plants should be on the floor instead of on the coffee tables. The small sofa facing the window should be facing inward toward the front desk or toward the entrance.. Also two additional chairs, with a table in-between would be very useful in front of each sofa.
- The lady at the front desk.. very nice.. Loraine..made the check in .. very pleasant…very happy and helpful..
Top Hotels In Westport Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Westport Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Westport Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Westport Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!