10 Best Hotels To Stay In Westport California – Top Hotel Reviews
Westport California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Westport California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westport California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westport California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Westport California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Westport California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Westport California:
North Cliff Hotel
One of our top picks in Fort Bragg – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. North Cliff Hotel offers accommodations in Fort Bragg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking.
- A beautiful, relaxing place to stay! The room was charming and the view spectacular! We couldn’t have asked for a nicer place to stay. We absolutely loved it!
- view. Staff. Balcony. Proximity to town. Right on the beach.
- Nice big room. Fabulous view. Good breakfast and the staff at breakfast time are the best. Very helpful and courteous.
- We had a great stay at this hotel. The view from our room was beautiful, and as it is winter it was chilly outside so we made full use of the fireplace. It was peaceful to watch the boats go in and out of the harbor. I’m a light sleeper, and found this to be a quiet property–there was more noise from the foghorn than the hotel! The room was very clean and the breakfast was substantial. The proximity to Noyo Harbor and downtown Fort Bragg made the location perfect.
- We came here for a last minute get away and it was wonderful. Nice little balcony so that you can “feel” the ocean. Yes, then you can hear the fog horn, like others have commented, but you are at the ocean. Duh! The hotel does provide earplugs in your room, another nice unexpected touch. Great views too!
Harbor Lite Lodge
A 5-minute drive from Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens, this hotel serves a daily continental breakfast. It has a guest room with free Wi-Fi and provides free guest parking.A cable TV and a DVD player are featured in each guest room at Harbor Lite Lodge. For convenience, each room includes a sitting area, a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Select rooms include kitchenettes and views of Noyo Harbor.The continental breakfast a Lodge Harbor Lite features handmade waffles, crock pot oatmeal, and hard boiled eggs. BBQ facilities are on site.Guests at Harbor Lite can work out in the fitness center or relax in the sauna. A guest laundromat is available.Mendocino County’s Historic Skunk Train is a 4-minute drive from Harbor Lite Lodge. Point Cabrillo Lighthouse is 8 miles away.
- Very clean, exceptional young housekeeping girl helped me up stairs to room as I was on crutches .
- Bed was comfortable- Quiet for sleeping. Great location overlooking Noyo Harbor.
- Very clean room and facilities. Love the Harbor view. Always predictable and exceptional facilities and staff. A great central location to explore the Coast and beyond.
- We were a high school basketball team at Fort Bragg for a 3-day holiday tournament. The staff at the hotel was excellent with the players, coaches and families who came. Very accomodating for all.
- Very clean rooms. The staff works extremely hard to keep the rooms up and it shows!
Motel 6 Fort Bragg
Featuring an indoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant, this Fort Bragg, California motel is less than a 5 minute drive from Pudding Creek Beach. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all the modern rooms.Cable TV, a sitting area and a private bathroom are included in rooms at Motel 6 Fort Bragg. Rooms are styled in modern décor, light-colored linens and bright-colored accents.Guests can enjoy the poolside hot tub on site at Fort Bragg Motel 6. A fitness center is also provided. Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens is a 5 minute drive away. Little River Golf Course is a 20 minute drive away.
- I loved that there was bar and restaurant right there, and that it was a local’s place. The staff was nice. It was very close to downtown, and I walked to Egghead’s for breakfast. I would stay here again.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly.
- The staff were reasonably friendly and there was coffee in the lobby. That’s about all we liked.
- The staff was super friendly! The pool and Jacuzzi were clean and nice.
- I like we’re it was located. It was close to the functions I was attending. The rate was good.
Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf
One of our top picks in Fort Bragg.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an 18-hole miniature golf course and arcade, this Fort Bragg hotel is 1 miles from Mendocino Coast Botanical Gardens. It serves daily pastries and coffee. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A cable TV is available in each guest room at Emerald Dolphin Inn & Mini Golf. All rooms include a DVD player, a work desk, a small refrigerator and ironing facilities. All private bathrooms provide a hairdryer.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at Emerald Dolphin Inn. A hair salon is on site. DVD rentals are available and the hotel provides free guest parking.The Mendocino Historical Skunk Train is 2 miles from this hotel. Point Cabrillo Light House is 7 miles away. Montgomery Woods State Reserve is a 1-hour drive away.
- Honestly, this place was WAY cleaner than I had imagined. I admit the architecture made me think more motel level and the bathroom was cleaner than most fancier places. My 7 year old loved the golf and it was nice to have a thing for kids to do after the day of sightseeing was done and the parents were tired. Breakfast was also a nice touch. Would stay again. Felt safe, even with a ground floor unit.
- Excellent location and pet friendly. Kids have the adjacent mini golf to enjoy
On the plus size: The room was a decent size. Beds were comfortable. With the curtains open the room was nice and bright during the day.
On the needs improvement side: At times when we needed privacy during the day, the lamps were inadequate. Brighter lights would be nice. Especially at the sink and counter, more light is necessary.
Price and location
You had a little bit of everything for the family
- Very clean and well maintained hotel. Have stayed in hotels with a lesser rating that have had a much better breakfast.
Surf and Sand Lodge
One of our top picks in Fort Bragg.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Surf and Sand Lodge is located in Fort Bragg in the region of California, just 11 miles from Mendocino.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Lovely rooms and bed. Great views over the headlands, right on the walking trail. Quiet and peaceful. Great front desk staff. Breakfast was oatmeal’s, yoghurt, fruit, breakfast burritos to microwave, tea, coffee etc.
- Great location, clean and comfortable room and a view to die for
- Location is awesome. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Balcony with an amazing view of the ocean. We will be back!
- We liked being so close to the ocean and being able to go for a long walk right out of your room as well as walking on the beach. It is a lovely property and was perfect for us. The bed was comfortable and the room clean. We enjoyed walking to the breakfast spot at the next door property. The restaurants we went to in Fort Bragg were great.
- The facility was pretty clean. We had a wonderful room with a balcony. Great ocean views. There was a walking path that took you from the hotel down to Glass Beach and it went north as well. We just did not have time to head north. Large jacuzzi tub in the room. Fire pits were available to use at the neighboring facility. Good restaurants nearby.
Living Light Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Living Light Inn offers accommodations in Fort Bragg. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.
- The Inn itself is a wonderful old building with 3 floors that brings back imaginings of how it must have been in the early 1900s. The Prosperity Room was beautiful, had a sleigh bed, fireplace, nice rattan day bed. It had a wonderful view of a cactus garden below the window. The bed was the most luxurious I’d ever slept in, and sleeping was fine. The fireplace was great, and the Prosperity room had its own special elegance with the sheer curtains, antiques and reading nooks by the fireplace. It is a large, long room, has plenty of windows, and can imagine that anyone would find this room very enjoyable. It has a large floor heater that works very well. Being an old residence, it had a closet in the bathroom, so all of your clothes were out of sight. I very much enjoyed the nice antiques and lamps.
- Pamela was great; very welcoming and we enjoyed talking with her. The bed was extremely comfortable… the inn has some great history… really enjoyed the entire setting inside… felt like you stepped back in time; makes the inn a unique place to stay.
Community kitchen was nice to use.
Property was walking distance to Main St. and Glass Beach.
Overall “feel” of the house was nice and our room was a good size with a comfortable Bed and good bedding.
- Great heritage building. Warm cozy feel. Friendly staff. Wish we’d stayed longer.
Comfortable room in the attic in this small hotel/ home.
All a bit dated but it really wasn’t a problem and enjoyed our overnight stay. Breakfast was ordered the night before and just cereal or toast – not both but plentiful coffee. Taken in the main kitchen and self service. Short distance to the brew pub which was our evening destination.
The Grey Whale Inn
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Grey Whale Inn offers accommodations in Fort Bragg, just 10 miles from Mendocino. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this inn, and bike rental is available.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Anchor Lodge offers accommodations in Fort Bragg, just 8 miles from Mendocino. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- I liked the location, away from the crowds, main streets, etc. and the restaurant was wonderful. Loved the view from harbor.
- Beautiful place. Comfortable bed. Will be back for sure. Love it!
- Comfortable bed, clean, great location and affordable!
- The bed was surprisingly comfortable for the price. I expected a run down mattress because it looks like an older motel from the outside. It was very clean despite the outside appearance.
- Room right on the water in a working fishing harbor. We changed our room to get this when we arrived. It was $25 more than our booking but well worth it. The economy rooms are set back from the water and more suited to guys on a fishing trip.
Noyo Harbor Inn
Noyo Harbor Inn offers accommodations in Fort Bragg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the sea, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Coast Inn and Spa
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Coast Inn and Spa is located in Fort Bragg, just 7 miles from Mendocino. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.
- We rented room 120 it was absolutely beautiful! The oriental lady at the front desk was kind with a very positive vibe. This will be the place we rent every time we go to Fort Bragg.
The faux wood floor was nice because you could tell it was clean.
Anywhere on the coast is a good location.
The Mendocino Botanical Garden is a jewel in this area!?
- Wonderful staff. Hot tub. Fridge and microwave in room. Great bathroom. onsite healing spa and organic restaurant
- It was way too expensive and it wasn’t even. What the pictures ord accommodations says on their website. Will not be back
- Our room was very nice and the bed was just like home. Housekeeping, Linda was friendly and took good care of us. We will stay again
Top Hotels In Westport California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Westport California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Westport California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Westport California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!