10 Best Hotels To Stay In Weston Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Weston Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Weston Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Weston Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Weston Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Weston Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Weston Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Weston Wisconsin:
AmericInn of Weston
Off Highway 29, this hotel is less than a 15 minute drive from Rib Mountain State Park. It features an indoor pool with waterslide, a daily continental breakfast and pet-friendly rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV is provided in each room at AmericInn of Weston. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave, fridge and coffee-making facilities.The Weston AmericInn offers on-site guest laundry facilities and free parking.Indianhead Golf Course and downtown Wuasau are less than a 20 minute drive from this hotel. Green Bay is about a 1.5 hour drive away.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wausau
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wausau offers accommodations in Weston.Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 10 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Wausau.
- I stayed here just one night to break up travel. It was quiet, clean, and comfortable and I’m sure I will stay here again.
- We have stayed at this particular hotel before. We enjoyed it thoroughly then and just loved it this time as well. The facility is modern, clean with great amenities. The breakfast was fantastic and the service was excellent. There was some road construction taking place on HWY 29, but this was the State of Wisconsin’s issue, not Holiday Inn’s.
- Excellent Sunday breakfast. Clean, friendly staff and really nice pool and sauna
- The breakfast is always very good and the staff has always been nice
- We had a great stay at your location and would stay again if need too.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wausau
This hotel is in Wausau, just 8 miles from the Granite Peak Ski Area. It has an indoor pool, and provides spacious rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Wausau include a well-lit work desk. They are equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities.A full-service business center and coin-operated laundry services are available on site. This Wausau Fairfield Inn also provides vending machines, as well as express check-in and check-out.Fairfield Inn & Suites Wausau is 8 miles from The Grand Theater. St. Clare’s Hospital is a 2-minute drive away.
- Bed very comfy. Entire breakfast not as hot as I would like.
- It was really cold and they gave me a place to plug in my diesel truck that was awesome
- Breakfast was very satisfying, there were plenty of options! The room was very comfortable and the bathroom was very nice.
- Nothing stood out as a like, very below average stay.
- I thought the breakfast was exceptional. Very nice selection and a very attentive staff checking on refills, clean plates, etc.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Wausau, WI
This hotel is a 10 minute drive from Cedar Creek Factory Stores and less than a 15 minute drive from Granite Peak Ski Area. It offers an indoor pool, fitness center, and daily continental breakfast.Rooms at the Country Inn & Suites Schofield have country décor and offer flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Mullins Cheese is a 25 minute drive from Schofield Country Inn & Suites. The Grand theater on Artsblock is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Easy tonfindocations, fast check in. Clean facilities. Comfy beds.
- Beautiful rooms, friendly staff, very inexpensive vending which is so rare, great pool, fabulous breakfast, and just overall super cozy and warm! We WILL be back for a return stay, only thus time, we’ll stay the WHOLE weekend… Provided you DON’T charge my card again prior to my arrival ???
- We liked how clean the whole place was. Also liked the noon checkout time. Breakfast was good also.
- The room design: big, bright and made for the business traveler or any traveler
- Comfortable bed. Clean and well-maintained property. Friendly front desk staffed. Delicious hot breakfast.
Plaza Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Plaza Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Wausau. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- We only stay here because it’s cheap. Don’t expect much from the staff and seems like every time we stay there they have cops there and won’t tell you anything, kids pools always closed or some excuse. For a place to sleep it works, don’t expect more than that.
- I have told you we will NOT pay and have video and are contacting health department for health concerns including BLACK MOLD!!!!!! This was DISGUSTING
- Staff was friendly and directed you to you room and where to park and thanked you for staying when checking out.
- I make a request and I got what I want. It’s comfortable room and very clean. Also it’s cheap for one night.
- excellent location in wassau. Pool and hot tub were wonderful.
Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort
Featuring the largest indoor waterpark north of the Wisconsin Dells, the Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort is in Rothschild, WI. Guests can enjoy the waterpark’s giant lazy river, large activity pool and secluded whirlpool. Additional amenities include a business center and garden. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each room at the resort offers a flat-screen TV, cable and sitting area. Private bathrooms come complete with a bathtub or shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. A microwave and refrigerator are also provided.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Grand Lodge Waterpark Resort, which offers a bar, snack bar and game room. The property provides free parking.Cedar Creek Mall is a one-minute drive from the resort.
- There was food available by the pool and the worker’s done a great job
- This was our first time here & we will most definately be back again! Absolutely loved everything, the facility, the staff, cleanliness, prices,& the waterpark was accomidating to all ages so it was wonderful for our entire family.
- The hotel and facilities were SPOTLESS and exceptionally well maintained! I could not have been more impressed with the friendliness of the staff, and the amenities offered! We will be returning soon… FOR SURE!!
- NOT COMPLAINING BUT A LITTLE PRICEY FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS PATRON
- I booked 5 rooms…all very spacious and definitely worth the cost. We plan to return for our yearly family Christmas celebration!
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Wausau-Rothschild
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Wausau-Rothschild offers accommodations in Rothschild.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Wausau
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Quality Inn Wausau is located in Wausau in the region of Wisconsin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The room was nice and the front desk personnel were very helpful
- For the price I didn’t know what to expect so finding a clean quiet comfortable room we were very happy. If you want fancy … it’s not but if you want good quality for price … I would book again!
- Employees tried to be helpful. Wanted to give better rate.
- We liked the friendly man that cleaned up after breakfast.
- The great hot breakfast. The pool area had a great pool, large area around it for the games. We had four rooms so the pool area was a nice place we all could gather with plenty of space and tables.
Days Inn & Suites Wausau
One of our top picks in Wausau.Off of Route 51, this hotel is a 10 minute drive from downtown Wausau. It offers an an indoor pool, a hot tub, and free in-room Wi-Fi.The traditional guest rooms at Days Inn & Suites Wausau are furnished with a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. Each has a work desk and cable TV.A hot breakfast is served every morning at this Wausau hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day and the business center is off of the lobby.The Granite Peak Ski Area is a 5 minute drive from the Wausau Days Inn. Wausau Downtown Airport is 6.3 miles away.
- Great facilities, happy staff, clean room, easy access to everything.
- I was very happy with the cleanliness, the very friendly staff, and the amenities.
- Really nice location, close to everything. Great whirlpool in room
- Modern updated room. Beds comfy. Loved the pillows.
- I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. From the instant we walked in until the moment we left, the staff went above and beyond to be welcoming, friendly and accommodating (though we’re not at all high maintenance). The hotel was clean and well-maintained and the continental breakfast, though not inspired, was an added bonus.
Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center – Wausau
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Stoney Creek Hotel and Conference Center – Wausau offers accommodations in Rothschild. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Central Wisconsin Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Rooms were small but clean and cozy. Bartenders were so funny- super nice
- I skipped breakfast but regrettably because it smelled delicious!
- I love Stoney Creek and it’s cozy cabin decor. Very inviting and all staff is very friendly. It’s my favorite hotel to stay.
- Breakfast with warm meal. Internet worked well. Heplful and nice staff
- I loved the comfort of the bed, the convenience of restaurants, the decor, and the pool area! We were traveling to Michigan via the Badger car ferry and this was the perfect distance to get up and enjoy a casual morning and get to the ferry on time.
Top Hotels In Weston Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Weston Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Weston Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Weston Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!