10 Best Hotels To Stay In Westhoffen Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Westhoffen Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Westhoffen Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westhoffen Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westhoffen Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Westhoffen Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Westhoffen Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Westhoffen Alsace:
Auberge Le Biblenhof
Auberge Le Biblenhof is located in spa town of Soultz, 19 miles west of Strasbourg. It offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Guest rooms at Auberge Le Biblenhof are equipped with flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.The hotel has a bike rental service and it is also an ideal base for hiking trails through the surrounding Alsace vineyards.
- The hotel itself is in a quaint, traditional stone building and a real nice estate. It is close to the Alsatian Wine route. Prices are below average.
- I have stayed at the biblenhof many times by now. it is an old farmhouse. many more or less wild cats, 2 horses, dogs, garden etc. the rooms are all very different. and some could do with well an update. the restaurant is simply far out. beautiful terrace as well. the restaurant is open the weekend only, during the week it is the bistro which is great as well but a lot simpler. go for the menue if you want to try as much as possible for as little as possible. the cheese trolley is simply great as well. do not go there without a car or a bike. the biblenhof is in the middle of nowhere.
- Grande disponibilité et souplesse du personnel de direction qui est à l’écoute des clients et cherche à les satisfaire en tous points.
- een heel mooi oud gebouw midden de wijngaarden . Het is heel rustig gelegen maar zowel om naar straatsburg als Colmar te gaan ben je niet lang onderweg. Je zit aan de ‘wijnstraat’ en dicht bij typische dorpen en stadjes.
- Très jolie situation. Ambiance pittorresque. Dommage que le restaurant etait fermé lors de notre sejour.
Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Portes d’Alsace
Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Portes d’Alsace is set along the Alsace Wine Route, 16 mi from Strasbourg in the village of Mutzig. It offers a sauna and studio and apartment accommodations with free parking.The studios are equipped with a private bathroom, seating area with flat-screen TV and a kitchenette featuring a hotplate, microwave and refrigerator.Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Portes d’Alsace can provide a breakfast service upon request. The residence is near the town’s famous 19th-century brasserie and is a 5-minute drive from Mutzig Fort.
- Our second stay and we were as satisfied as last time. Would definitely stay again if we are back in the area.
- Room was spacious too accomodate family of six. Conveniant location for visit Straatsburg or stop over location. Friendly personel.
Great location for a stopover on the way to ski holidays.
Very efficient late-night check-in.
Comfortable apartment for a family of 5 – a rare find in this area.
la kitchenette à disposition
la situation proche du centre ville
- Lovely location close to a few bars and restaurants . Staff very friendly.
Le Relais De Wasselonne
Set in the heart of a beautiful valley, just 20 minutes from Strasbourg, this hotel welcomes you in a charming leisure center, amid a quiet and green area. A wellness center with a sauna and a hammam is available.The Relais de Wasselonne features well-equipped and sunny studios and apartments. Spacious, each of them comes with all the modern comfort, bathroom, satellite television and kitchenette.Tasty cuisine is served in the friendly atmosphere of Les Grillotines, the hotel’s restaurant. When the weather is fine, relax and unwind on the terrace with panoramic view of the valley.The Relais de Wasselonne also offers large conference room for your private or business events.
Michael was a very nice host….
The Hammam and the Sauna were nice value.
Good location in the countryside.
- Very nice hotel located in Wasselonne in a quiet area of town, our room overlooked the trees and was very peaceful. The rooms are big, with a comfortable double bed, a small table and chairs and a good sized bathroom. The kitchenette facilities were very basic, stove top, coffee maker, microwave and fridge. The owner and staff were very nice. The apartment was serviced every day and they kindly allowed us to use the washing machine and tumble dryer. The sauna is also very nice. There is a local public pool across the road which is very nice and convenient. It’s a short drive to the local supermarket. If we come back to Wasselonne we would definitely stay here again.
- Lage?. Parken?. Infrastruktur.?Preis-Leistung??. Als Radfahrer super geeignet als Ausgangspunkt für Touren. Ruhig?
- Très bonne literie et l acceuil très bien. bon petit déjeuner bravo
- Location a 25 minuti da Strasburgo, in un paese caratteristico e tranquillo
- Michael was a very nice host….
This hotel is located a short walk from Marlenheim city center, a 15-minute drive from Strasbourg. It offers spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi internet access and TV.The Hostellerie Reeb has its own restaurant, which specializes in traditional Alsatian cuisine. It also has a wine bar with a fireplace, which opens onto a flower-filled terrace in the warmer months.The Reeb is on the wine route, in close proximity to several vineyards. Free private parking is provided.
- Location, parking, quite environment ideal for good relax.
- very food coffe for breakfast, quiet and clean hotel with excellent accessibility by car
- The cleanliness, the comfy bed and that they accepted my dog without extra fee (plus they put me in a room with a balcony).
Very good service and management. Good restaurant with fine selection of dishes and wines.
Good parking facilities.
- Evening meal was excellent and breakfast very good. The hotel is a very good example of Alsatian hospitality.Flowers on balcony and terrace were beautiful.
Hotel – Restaurant Le Cerf & Spa
The hotel Le Cerf is west of Strasbourg at the start of the Alsatian Wine Route. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a spa center.All of the rooms are soundproof and air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV.Chef Michel Husser invites you to enjoy inventive cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. Served on the sunny terrace when the weather is nice, meals can be accompanied by select wines from Le Cerf’s wine cellar.The spa center features optional massage treatments, a sauna and a hammam. It is 13 miles from Strasbourg and 16 miles from Obernai.Guests of Le Cerf will find that they are close to Le Parc Regional des Vosges du Nord.
- A lovely escape. The accommodations, the food, the wine, the attentive service.
- Easy access from motorway (we were travelling home to UK). Central village location with on site parking. Hotel had plenty of Alsace character. Room was spacious, good decor and bedding. Lovely bathroom. Good breakfast. Nice walk through village and vinyards from the hotel.
- Very good restaurant, great traditional houses, nicely decorated, very clean, small but nice spa, late check-out possible without extra charge
- le petit déjeune est bien mais l’accès autour de la table de service est un peu juste si plusieurs personnes se présentent ensemble. L’accès de la salle par l’extérieur serait difficile en cas de mauvais temps. la salle même bien agencée n’est pas très enthousiasmante.
- La gentillesse du personnel et l’excellente cuisine du restaurant. L’ambiance générale de l’endroit.
Hotel Le Bugatti
Le Bugatti is located in the heart of Molsheim, on the Alsace Wine Route. It offers a fitness room and an organic sauna.The rooms are soundproofed and have a work desk, a telephone and a hairdryer. With modern design features, they also have a flat-screen satellite TV.A full buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining room at garden level.Additional facilities at Le Bugatti include custom-made service, iron and laundry services and daily newspapers.Guests can hike along the Wine Route and discover a large selection of wine cellars.The hotel is 12 mi from Strasbourg Airport, and 16 mi from Strasbourg city center. It is easily accessible via the A35 and the A352 motorways. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location is perfect …near to Bugatti’s site …the double room with extra bed is perfect , the AC was working perfectly but with some annoying noise ….the staff were super friendly ….I defiantly will visit it again .B
- The staff was extremely friendly and did everything in order for the guests to have a pleasant stay. The location is very good, close to the motorway and 15-20m walking from the city center and 10m from the train station. One supermarket can be found at 100m, and one hypermarket at less than 1km.
- Staff were very pleasant and the location was perfect for my business trip to the area.
- Basically a good area–not too far from center city but not too far out either; however, through no fault of their own construction makes a trip in and out of the center city a bit complicated. On arrival in Molsheim, unless a good Samaritan had personally escorted us through a maze of one way and close streets we’d still be looking for it. Over the course of 3 days we deliberately made several illegal turns and such in order to get back to the hotel. Not sure any other hotel would have worked better.
- As usual, a clean, friendly & comfortable place to break our journey. Extra welcome this time for the dog- thank you!
Logis Hotel Du Centre
Located in the historical center of Molsheim on the Alsace wine trail, this charming hotel features a floral garden with a patio.Most of the guest rooms at Logis Hotel Du Center are soundproofed and decorated with neutral and bright colors. They all come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guests have free WiFi access throughout the hotel.Every morning a buffet breakfast is served and includes gluten and lactose-free produce. Guests can enjoy this in the garden on the terrace.There are many hiking trails surrounding the hotel.Logis Hotel Du Center is 9.3 mi from Mont Sainte-Odile and 16 mi from Strasbourg and its Christmas Market. Paid, private car park and a garage for bikes are available onsite.
- location is great, very clean and comfortable room.
- Comfortable and central to nice small town. Very quiet and safe. Right next to tourist info center. Great place for first time visitor to Alsace.
This was our second stay at this hotel as we were impressed the previous time. The staff are very friendly and helpful (and have a very cute dog). The hotel is right in the center of town with restaurants within a few steps. The room was clean and modern and had 2 fans. The beds were comfortable and breakfast was lovely, consisting of boiled eggs, bacon, scrambled egg, meat, cheese, yogurts, breads/croissants, jam and fresh fruit. You can also have freshly squeezed orange juice.
There is ample free parking on the hotel site too.
Centrally in Molsheim which was brilliant. Walked to station which was 10 mins away to get train to Strasbourg.
Hotel room was okay although we had to climb three flights of stairs and windows in room were very high so weren’t able to see much. It was very quiet though.
Breakfast was excellent. 10 euros but they had plenty of gluten free bread, cakes, biscuits and cereals . The best hotel by far.
Places to eat in Molsheim which was a very pretty village. Perfect for a nights stop over.
- Really nice property, great breakfast. Molsheim is a small town but worth a visit andthis hotel is extremely good value.
Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan
Located on the wine route in Molsheim, this design hotel is just 0.6 mi from Dorlisheim Train Station. It features a fitness center and the air-conditioned guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and facilities for making hot drinks are provided in the contemporary rooms, which feature modern furnishings. The private bathrooms are fitted with a shower and include a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and can be taken in the comfort of your room. Enjoy drinks and snacks in the bar at the Best Western Plus Hôtel Le Rhénan.It has a 24-hour reception, and additional services include dry cleaning and luggage storage.Free secure parking is available on site and Strasbourg is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Entzheim Airport is 12 mi away.
- Clean modern hotel, good location for exploring the local area. Good secure parking.
1) Excellent smart and clean rooms with modern bathroom/shower unit. Coffee making making facility in room.
2) Air Conditioning !
3) Comfortable bed
4) good bar with choice of local beers and wine.
5) very good breakfast with good coffee, croissants and scrambled eggs from fresh eggs.
6) Friendly staff who are helpful
- We arrived for an event and the hotel opened the breakfast buffet earlier for us; very nicely designed rooms; we tried the italian pasta and pizza restaurant near and it was very good and super quick. Plenty of parking places
- I liked the hotel very much. Clean, nice rooms with excellent bed! Better than in other hotels! Nice bathroom, excellent breakfast. Very friendly reception. Free park space. To recommend!
- Perfect support from receptionist in the evening and in the morning. He gave us even possibility to have last beer of the evening in the restaurant with very nice conversation. Check out very professionell and agreable.
Appart’Hotel Les Acacias
One of our top picks in Obernai.Located in Bischoffsheim, Appart Hotel Les Acacias is 3.1 mi from Obernai and the Alsatian Route of Wine. It offers self-catering apartments, a seasonal, outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access in public areas.With wooden floors and a mezzanine, each apartment includes a living room with a flat-screen TV and a terrace with outdoor furniture. The private bathroom is complete with a shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Appart Hotel Les Acacias, at an additional cost. Guests can prepare their own meals in the kitchenette, which is equipped with a microwave, a fridge and a stove.Guests can play table tennis at the property and there is also a children’s playground. Barbecue facilities are at guests’ disposal and free private parking is available on site.
- The property is in an excellent position, close to the motorway exit. It’s very quiet and the swimming pools is an excellent diversion for the whole family after a long journey. It’s very clean and the staff is always friendly and welcoming. We stop there every time we make the journey from the UK to Italy and viceversa.
- Very friendly staff, in the countryside but not far from the motorway
- Well located close to Obernai, and pretty quiet. Was perfect for us as we went to a wedding in Bischoffsheim, just across the mortorway
- All together is was a pleasant stay close to Strasbourg and Colmar.The room is big , the shower and cooking facilities worked fine. Our little one enjoyed the pool and we enjoyed the relaxing atmosphere. It is clean and the staff helpful …
- Excellent place to stop during our long journey. The gentleman at reception is very nice and friendly.
Hotel Restaurant des Vosges
Located on the center of Birkenwald, this hotel is 7.5 mi from Saverne. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a garden with deck chairs and ponds. Guests are invited to use the property’s wellness center with a sauna and hammam.All the accommodations types at Hotel Restaurant des Vosges offer heating and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.An English or continental breakfast is served every morning at Hotel Restaurant des Vosges. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar after trying the regional cuisine at the restaurant.This property is 9.3 mi from the A4 motorway and 14 mi from Molsheim. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location is peaceful and tranquil. The restaurant was closed on the Monday night so we asked the owner if we could use their BBQ, sat in the garden and had a great night.
- It was a small hotel with a charm and friendly stuff. The food was great and the rooms well equipped and clean. It was a nice point to start the bike trips or walks.
- Service Quality is excellent, Friendly staff, at home environment,
- Very good dinner and breakfast! A nice place to calm down and relax!
- Vriendelijkheid personeel, uitstekende keuken, wellness, ruime kamer.
Top Hotels In Westhoffen Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Westhoffen Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Westhoffen Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Westhoffen Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!