10 Best Hotels To Stay In Westhampton Beach New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Westhampton Beach New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Westhampton Beach New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westhampton Beach New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westhampton Beach New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Westhampton Beach New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Westhampton Beach New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Westhampton Beach New York State:
The Grassmere Inn
The Grassmere Inn offers accommodations in Westhampton Beach.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. East Hampton is 26 miles from The Grassmere Inn, and Riverhead is 8 miles from the property.
- beautiful hotel, old one but you can feel the atmosphere of the country. Room and bed was huge, breakfast good. definitely recommend if you need some peace and quiet.
- The location is perfect, it’s just off the main street and close to the beach. The breakfast room is very pleasant, and they serve an ample breakfast with lots of choices and fresh fruit. It’s a decent and affordable place to stay.
- The room was very clean and there was a delicious fresh breakfast in the morning. It was also very close to a beautiful beach.
I loved how close the inn was to Main Street. We parked the car and didn’t need to drive to get to shopping, food and beach! Prime location and neighborhood.
I also loved how impeccably clean our room was. It was also newly renovated.
- Das Grasmere Inn war das schönste Hotel unseres 2-wöchigen USA-Urlaubs!!! Eine wunderschöne alte Holzvilla mit einem sehr netten Gastgeber. Unser Zimmer War sehr stilvoll eingerichtet (wir sind Architekten) und neben dem in Amerika offensichtlich unerlässlichen Klimagerät konnte man sogar ein Fenster öffnen!!! Wir Europäer sind nicht an diese lauten Geräte, die einem die Schleimhäute austrocknen gewöhnt. Das im Preis inbegriffene sehr üppige Frühstücksbuffett (in den teureren Hotels nie inklusive) konnten wir auf einer schönen Terrasse genießen. Das Zimmer war frisch renoviert und hatte ein eigenes Bad. Im Grasmere Inn gibt es auch günstigere Zimmer mit Gemeinschaftsbad. Wir können das Grasmere Inn wärmstens empfehlen und werden gerne wieder kommen, beim nächsten Mal werden wir länger bleiben. Lage sehr zentral.
Hyatt Place Long Island East End
On the Peconic River, this hotel features both indoor and outdoor pools and a full-service marina. It is directly adjacent to the Long Island Aquarium and Exhibition Center.The Hyatt Place Long Island East End features contemporary guest rooms with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, refrigerator, and sofa bed. Select rooms offer views of the harbor.Starbucks coffee is available at the on-site cafe, while the Guest Kitchen serves a hot breakfast and evening beer and wine.Guests can use the 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, as well as the business center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the Long Island East Hyatt Place.Westhampton Beach is 10 miles away. The Tanger Factory Outlet Center is a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
- Located near the downtown section of Riverhead, next to the Aquarium, so very convenient. There’s a restaurant next to the hotel, also convenient.
- Room was very big. Just what you need when traveling with children. And the price was right for a night away during a school break!
- So close to everything. Breakfast was great. Room was very clean.
- Location was great! Staff was great! Buffet was a plus! The room was large, spacious and very cozy. The view on the harbor was beautiful. We saw a lovely sunset and even though it was too cold for us to go outside (January), we didn’t mind staying in with our 6month old. Great room!
- Perfect NYC weekend escape. Perfectly situated near vineyards, aquarium, and shopping. Super clean and very friendly staff. Awesome views from our harbor view room.
Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead
Located in Riverhead, 29 miles from New Haven, Hilton Garden Inn Riverhead features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a shops at the property.East Hampton is 28 miles from Hilton Garden Riverhead, and Milford is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The staff was willing to do whatever was needed to make my stay enjoyable. The front desk answered all of my questions regarding the room and services available. And the cleaning staff went out of there way to provide me with extra coffee when I ran out of the ones provided. All in all the staff made my stay.
- Breakfast was delicious. My room was immaculate and extremely comfortable.
- it was on the first floor by a door for us handicapped people
- Room was clean & comfortable. Pillows were a bit soft but that’s personal preference
- The cleanliness , friendliness of staff, everything was lovely really.
The Inn Spot on The Bay
Featuring free WiFi, The Inn Spot on The Bay offers accommodations in Hampton Bays. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV with cable channels is available.There is room service at the property.East Hampton is 18 miles from The Inn Spot on The Bay, and Riverhead is 9 miles away.
- Second alternative given (two separate cabins) was fine, with nice view.
- The owner is wonderful and she is quite the cook! There was some unfortunate construction across the street and she handled the situation so well that the construction stopped in the mornings. I will return for sure. I was also traveling alone and felt very comfortable at all times. A frat rest amd renewal.
The owner and chef, also staff made you feel like you were home. They allowed me to make my own coffee, was before anyone else was up. That’s a big deal for me. but most of all, the comfort level as a guest. You were part of the family
that’s it and food outstanding
- There is no place that can beat the view, waking up on the water, sitting in the adirondack chairs, being able to paddle board from there. The weekend was awesome. Rooms were clean.
- Dinner was excellent I had a special chicken dish to die for Thank god they have 2 chefs on premisis. Rooms were overpriced! And little bit outdated. Make sure you make sure if you want queen bed we got stuck with two twins not very romantic
Located in Southampton, 28 miles from Montauk, Hamlet Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. East Hampton is 15 miles from Hamlet Inn, and Riverhead is 11 miles from the property.
- This was a lovely stay. Molly at the front desk was a delight!
- Beautifully updated rooms, comfy beds, fridge and microwave.
- Cute, quaint hotel…I wasn’t expecting much, and on the outside, it doesn’t look like much, but once inside the room it was really nice. A great place for a staycation. I didn’t get around the surrounding area much.
- The Inn is 4 minutes from Southampton. Great location. And the room is very nice, clean, and the heater worked well.
- The Hamlet Inn is a wonderful place. Staff was extremely friendly. everything was immaculate, the rooms, the grounds the office and breakfast area. I wouldn’t’ hesitate to recommend this hotel!!!
Hotel Indigo East End
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Indigo East End offers accommodations in Riverhead. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. New Haven is 29 miles from Hotel Indigo East End, and East Hampton is 28 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 52 miles away.
- Didn’t have to travel to eat. The food was very good so u couldrelax and not research Open Table or Yelp
- Great stay at Hotel Indigo East End! The staff were very friendly and accommodating at check in and check out. I ate at the on-site restaurant, Bistro52, the food and staff was wonderful. The manager was even stopping by each table to ensure was satisfied.
- I will say that the women at the desk when we checked in was pleasant and thoughtful.
- Very comfortable bed. Nice lobby and good staff. Easy parking near entrance.
- Pristine room was refreshed daily, Although there were parties going on, the room was totally sound proof. The location was perfect!
The Quogue Club
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Quogue Club offers accommodations in Quogue, just 24 miles from East Hampton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Riverhead is 8 miles from The Quogue Club, and Greenport is 24 miles away.
- Breakfast was wonderful, rooms were extremely clean. Hotel was so quiet at night it was a dream to sleep here and not hear loud door Closings at all odd hours of the night like other large hotels. I loved the interior design! Monogrammed towels, marble tiling, upholstered headboards, paint colors were amazing. Would love to live here!!!
- The beds and pillows were amazingly comfortable. The room was tasteful and luxurious. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay an enjoyable and relaxing experience.
The rooms were beautiful, the staff efficient and courteous and the food delicious
and reasonably priced. The property and manager was outstanding.
- The club is calm and nothing is too much trouble for the staff. Excellent omelette chef.
- Everything was perfect. Room, bathroom,bicycles, breakfast, the lovely welcoming staff, the restaurant which cooks amazing food, the beach.
Bowen’s by the Bays
Located in Hampton Bays in the region of New York State, 19 miles from East Hampton, Bowen’s by the Bays features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play tennis and mini-golf at the inn. Riverhead is 7 miles from Bowen’s by the Bays, and Greenport is 18 miles away.
Location to stores, place we were going to and highways made to a perfect location for us.
Easy to get in and out of room with a roller walker , we could park right outside room.
- The layout is lovely. There’s the motel ( a series of 4 or so rooms on ground level ) and separate cabins which dot a wooded area that makes you feel safe and tucked away – and it’s surprisingly silent at night. The motel rooms have sliding doors leading straight onto a manicured lawn, with children’s climber ( wooden and tasteful ), flowers, and plenty of space to walk about. 2 chairs are outside for you to sit and have coffee in the morning, or you can just lie in bed and watch the squirrels climb the trees. The beds are super comfy and everything was squeaky clean. I did hear the train that folk have mentioned, but it’s not alarming or intrusive. The cabins allow dogs. The owners are friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Definitely recommend.
- The room was nicely appointed, the grounds beautiful, the staff helpful and the additional snack pack was very thoughtful!
- Last minute trip and we all daid we have to return! Roomy, private, comfy. Grounds are beautiful, full of flowers, trees. Immaculate in and out. We arrived very late and they could not have been nicer.
- Very clean, comfortable bed, beautiful grounds. Owners were extremely friendly and helpful. They even welcomed us with a gift bag containing water and snacks!
- Location to stores, place we were going to and highways made to a perfect location for us.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites East End
Situated in central Riverhead, this hotel is just a 4-minute walk from Riverhead Raceway. It features an outdoor swimming pool and offers accommodation with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV.At Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites East End, a free breakfast buffet is served each morning. Guests can enjoy a selection of hot items, cereals and fresh pastries while sitting next to the hotel’s fireplace.Every comfortable accommodation includes a Nintendo 64 gaming system and offers in-room video game rental. A work desk, coffee maker and telephone with free local calls are also provided.East End Holiday Inn Express offers a fitness center and a business center. Dry cleaning services are also available.This hotel is a 3-minute drive from Stotzky Memorial Park and a 5-minute drive from Splish Splash Water Park. Tanger Outlet Center is just 1 miles away.
- Great breakfast lots of choices. Good size room for 3 people. Keurig coffee maker in the room, a plus! bathroom immaculate. Close to Tanger Outlet and plenty of restaurants
We arrive early in the morning, the front desk lady was very kind and was able to check us in early. Room was very clean. Breakfast was included in our reservation, they had a great variety of cereals, yogurts and pastries, hot coffee and cold juices.
During our stay, it snow. They made sure to salt the sidewalks and plowed the parking lot throughout the property. We will definitely recommend and we will be back!!
- Very convenient location, clean and comfortable accommodations. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Great location; reasonable price; excellent complimentary breakfast.
- Clean and comfortable. Cookie cutter hotel, not a bad thing, but nothing special.
The Inn and Spa at East Wind
Featuring an indoor pool and a spa, The Inn and Spa at East Wind is in Wading River, right at the Gateway to Long Island’s North Fork and Long Island Wine Country. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The rooms here include a private bathroom with a shower and a bathtub, a TV, CD player and air conditioning. Extras include cable channels.At The Inn and Spa at East Wind, guests can enjoy a restaurant and a fitness center. Other features include meeting facilities, luggage storage services and on-site shopping.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surrounding area, including horseback riding, cycling and hiking.The property is a short drive from The Hamptons and from many attractions including Splish Splash Water Park, Atlantis Marine World Aquarium, Tanger Outlet Centers, and the historic Vail Levitt Theatre. John F Kennedy Airport is 55 miles away.
- Pool needs updating. Too much chlorine irritated husband and childrens skin.
- The decor of the place was romantic as were the grounds. There were lots of amenities available. It was a nice getaway for my husband and and me.
- My room was changed 3 times and still the rooms smell really bad. For the price it should include complimentary breakfast but no. I even asked if they have complimentary cofee atleast they dont even have that. The pool was disgusting it had hair in it and we never once saw anyone cleaning it. The sauna is for only guess that are getting a massage. If u need tooth paste or tooth brush be ready to pay. Overall not happy specially because of the odor in room and hair in pool. They tried to charge me wrong price at checkout good thing i noticed and provided a receipt from booking.com then they corrected the error.
- They allowed us to check in early. The couple massage was great!
- room as well as the bedding and bathroom was comfortable. Have stayed at this location before and find it convenient for visiting friends in the area.
Top Hotels In Westhampton Beach New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Westhampton Beach New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Westhampton Beach New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Westhampton Beach New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!