10 Best Hotels To Stay In Westford Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Westford Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Westford Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westford Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westford Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Westford Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Westford Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Westford Massachusetts:
Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center
Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center is located in Westford, 24 miles from Boston and 28 miles from Worcester. The hotel has a spa center and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play racquetball at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Cambridge is 21 miles from Westford Regency Inn , and Salem is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 25 miles from Westford Regency Inn & Conference Center.
- Didn’t have much time to enjoy the breakfast but I did enjoy the salt water pool and whirlpool. They also did a great job plowing and clearing the sidewalks during the winter storm.
- the pool was fabulous, salt water pool was large and the rroom was well heated
- The hotel was in a great location just minutes away from Nashoba Valley, where my family and I spent the day skiing. The hotel was an exception value considering the amenities – salt water pool, hot tub and the HUGE fitness center. The rooms were exceptionally clean and modern with plenty of space and lighting.
- Generally a nice hotel with a good location. I didn’t have a chance to have the breakfast so I can’t comment on the food. I did manage to use the whirlpool hot tub and it was very hot but a little on the small side, I was alone so not a big deal. The pool was nice.
- The facility was very clean and looked & smelled new. My room was very nice–comfortable bed, good sized bathroom, plenty of hot water, and was quiet. I used the hot tub after a long day of skiing and was happy to find the pool area clean and a good size. Unlike, many hotels I’ve stayed at, the hot tub was actually working–nice and hot and all the jets were working! Very relaxing. I also dined at the hotel restaurant and found the server friendly and efficient and the food was tasty. As far as the area the hotel is in, it is surrounded by a wide range of restaurants, a grocery store, an urgent care medical facility, as well as many other businesses. It is close to I-495 which was an added benefit.
Residence Inn Boston Westford
Residence Inn Boston Westford is 2 minutes’ drive from Nashoba Ski Area and 8 miles from the historic Lowell. It features an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest rooms feature air conditioning and a TV with satellite channels. Every room is also equipped with full kitchen facilities including stove, microwave and dishwasher.An extensive breakfast buffet is served each morning, and a grocery shopping service is also available. There are also several restaurants and diners within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.Guests can make use of the indoor pool and fitness facilities. There is also a multi-purpose sports court available for tennis and basketball.Residence Inn Boston Westford is 36 miles from Logan International Airport. Free on-site car parking is available.
- Had eggs this time had problem with heat promptly fixed
- Staff was wonderful and very friendly. Good breakfast. Great location.
- It was perhaps one of the best breakfasts that I’ve had at a hotel and the staff were excellent. The staff would go out of their way to make sure that we were happy and were really great with our two small kids.
- The room was ENORMOUS, super clean, and extremely comfortable. I was actually sad I didn’t have more time to spend in it since I was traveling on business and had a very full schedule. I highly recommend this property.
- Location was key for me. It was well managed and the staff was very friendly. I would certainly stay again and recommend to anyone. Great breakfast included.
Hampton Inn & Suites Westford-Chelmsford
Featuring a convenient location just off I-495, this hotel is only a short distance from many recreational areas, and provides comfortable guestrooms as well as a modern fitness center.The Hampton Inn and Suites Westford-Chelmsford places guests minutes from the top-rated skiing at Nashoba Valley Ski Area. Kimball Farms, offering miniature golf, a driving range and a country store, is also only a short distance away.Before exploring the area surrounding the Westford-Chelmsford Hampton Inn, guests can enjoy a free hot breakfast or a refreshing swim in the indoor pool.
- No people walking on the hallway and the location
- Dawn did an outstanding job rebooking us at a hotel that had power. We called the 800 number the night before our arrival to see if we had power. Your rep kept us on hold for 15 minutes so we hung up.
- It was a friendly place to stay and the breakfast was a perfect
- The breakfast was great. I was especially impressed with the recyclable paper wares–no styrofoam!
- We liked having the small kitchen in the room. Suit was easy to fit the entire family. The pool was also nice.
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Littleton
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Littleton is located in Littleton, just 25 miles from Boston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Worcester is 26 miles from Courtyard Marriott Littleton, and Cambridge is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Great shower, new building great lighting will go back for sure
- The hotel is new and was in excellent condition. The rooms were well appointed
Staff was nice and efficient
Room was comfortable
Bistro was great
- The staff was wonderful. The property is modern and very cool. Loved the atmosphere. The location next to the mall is perfect.
- All was wonderful. Staff was extremely gracious and helpful.
Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn
Located in Chelmsford in the region of Massachusetts, 22 miles from Boston, Best Western Plus Chelmsford Inn features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 21 miles from PLUS Chelmsford Inn, and Salem is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The staff at the front desk were all outstanding. The gentleman at check-in was genuinely warm and friendly…just what we needed since we were there for a funeral, One of the evening housekeepers kindly pointed us to a restaurant that we love for dinner. The breakfast selection was outstanding and has a wide variety.
- Great bed and bathroom. Staff very friendly and helpful! Breakfast has many options and yummy!
- The front desk staff are very helpful in BW Chelmsford. The room is clean & quite. I love to stay there again in my next trip!
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a nice touch. Location was perfect for on and off highway.
- The pool was refreshing and didn’t use strong chemicals. Breakfast had something for everyone. Beds were comfy. Staff friendly.
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford-Lowell
This hotel, located directly off Interstate 495, features an indoor mineral pool and an on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room. Nashoba Valley Ski Area is 10 miles away.The Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford-Lowell provides guest rooms with cable TV and a work desk. They are decorated in light colors with wood furnishings and spa bedding. Select rooms have a sofa bed.Guests can relax in the sauna after working out in the on-site fitness center. The business center is available 24-hours at the Chelmsford Radisson Hotel.The Independence Grill serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and specializes in steaks and New England-style seafood. Full bar service is available in the lounge area.Historic downtown Lowell is a 5 minute drive from the hotel. University of Massachusetts- Lowell is 6 miles away.
- We were without power at our home due to snow storm. The room was clean and very comfortable and since we were freezing at home it was a blessing to have heat and be warm.
- For the price, I expected a bed and a shower but was surprised to have a living room with a pull out bed in the couch.
- Really great staff. Very friendly and great service
- staff was very friendly. My room size was big and impressive.
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Our complimentary breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Have stayed there in the past and will do so in the future.
Courtyard by Marriott Billerica / Bedford
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Courtyard by Marriott Billerica / Bedford offers accommodations in Billerica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 17 miles from Courtyard Billerica, and Cambridge is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Friendliness of staff. Cleanliness of whole facility.
- Easy access right off the interstate , and easy access to all our points of destination while in the Boston area .
- Very close to interstate. In a good safe area. Staff was awesome and very helpful!
- Convenient location, easy to get to, quiet, comfortable room very nice bed. Staff was acceptable, not overly friendly, could have been more professional, personable, engaging reminded me more of the mindset of an “Extended Stay America” caliber staff
- Very clean. Starbucks down stairs. Quick check in/out process. Will use this hotel again in the future. Great price!
Best Western at Historic Concord
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western at Historic Concord offers accommodations in Concord.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boston is 18 miles from Best Western at Historic Concord, and Worcester is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast! Has all the fixings, eggs, bacon, sausage and biscuits & gravy. Juicy grapefruit too! Very nice staff. Location is convenient – right off Rte 2.
- The receptionist, Tanya, was absolutely wonderful, friendly and helpful!
- The moment we check in the girls were very friendly and handed me a little map of the place i enjoy the cleanliness of the place and it even smelled clean. The room was very spacious the location was only like seven moments from my daughter’s soccer tournament. There was plenty of places to go near by within distance. My daughter wants to come back when the pool is open.
- The bed was really comfortable and the room was spacious
- The property was absolutely wonderful. The staff was very friendly. The room was exceptionally clean.
UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center
This hotel in Lowell city center is 1 miless from Merrimack Valley Repertory Theatre. It features complimentary Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs.Tea and coffee-making facilities are offered in each room at UMass Lowell Inn and Conference Center. The traditionally styled rooms feature blue color accents and private bathrooms.The Inn and Conference Center Lowell has an on-site business center. Breakfast is available each morning, and free light snacks along with live entertainment are featured on Friday evenings.Kerouac Park and the American Textile Museum are within 1 mile of this hotel. The hotel is just a short walk from Boarding House Park.
- Breakfast was very basic, but there are alternative options close by
Location is good if you need to be downtown
- Room clean and quiet. Location ideal. Staff great.
- The staff at this location is beyond excellent. We were even granted a later checkout time because of our unique circumstances. The facility is spotless and extremely well organized. They also have beautiful conference facilities the if needed I would use without question. And to our surprise, Lowel is a fun and interesting town with many excellent restaurants, nice people and a good vibe. Stay there; you’ll love it.
- Very clean every staff member I encountered was friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was a nice amenities but could have included cereals or bananas. Parking spaces were good because they were close to the inn but people other than hotel guests took up most of th. So at times I had to wait for a vehicle to leave before I could park. Small I inconvenience at times. I liked the convenience of inn to downtown lowell
Located in Boxborough, 26 miles from Boston, Boxboro Regency features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a fitness center and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Worcester is 20 miles from Boxboro Regency, and Cambridge is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 22 miles from Boxboro Regency.
- Pillows where ok. Stayed at another hotel for 20.00 more a night and it had all the perks..mini fridge, jump box, kurgig machine, safe, mini bar, and so on… the only bonus was we stayed due to tournament. Facilities for that was outstanding, and well taken care of. Way to go on that end!
- The breakfast buffet was great, kids and self found a variety of different things to eat. The pool was very busy, and out of towels, which took a bit of time to get brought up to the deck.
- Near the highway location I needed. Staff all friendly. Room clean.
- I like the view of our room and was close to the ice rink
- the bed was super comfy and the pillows were great. I felt that the room was the perfect size. The tv options were great and the restaurant at the hotel has amazing burgers.
Top Hotels In Westford Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Westford Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Westford Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Westford Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!