10 Best Hotels To Stay In Westfield Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Westfield Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Westfield Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Westfield Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Westfield Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Westfield Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Westfield Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Westfield Indiana:
Hampton Inn Westfield Indianapolis
Hampton Inn Westfield Indianapolis is located in Westfield, just 19 miles from Indianapolis. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lebanon is 17 miles from Hampton Inn Westfield Indianapolis, and Carmel is 5 miles away. Indianapolis International Airport is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel North – Westfield
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel North – Westfield offers accommodations in Carmel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Indianapolis is 17 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel, and Lebanon is 18 miles away. Indianapolis International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Even though we were leaving before 7am when breakfast was supposed to be served, we were able to get something to eat since the food was being prepared early.
- Every employee from housekeeping to management were all very friendly, courteous, and accommodating!
- Room was spacious. Although I didn’t use it this time, I like micro and refrigerator!
- Great location, convenient to shopping, Walmart across the street, several restaurants and other specialty shops–you couldn’t ask for more! The hotel was clean, we had no problems other than the person who was in the room above us, exceptionally noisy but we enjoyed our stay. Special thanks to Daisia at the front desk, she was very nice, helpful and referred to me by my name everytime I came in and out of the hotel. Also special thanks to Kaia in the breakfast area, we enjoyed talking to her, she helped us with a nice morning to-go box as we were leaving the hotel headed back on a 9 hour drive home.
- The beds at Holiday Inns are always awesome. The lobby was under construction. I did not know about this. There was dust everywhere. I wanted a room close to were I was working. Your sight showed the hotel as close to where I was. It was not. It was 15 min away in the wrong direction.
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
One of our best sellers in Carmel! Set in the suburbs, a short drive from downtown Indianapolis, this hotel features a 24-hour fitness center and is close to some of the area’s main points of interest.After starting the morning with a free hot breakfast buffet, guests at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel can relax in the spacious 2-story atrium lobby in front of the fireplace. The hotel also features an indoor swimming pool.In the area surrounding the Indianapolis/Carmel Hampton Inn, guests can discover a number of restaurants, golf courses and shopping centers. Downtown Indianapolis attractions are also easily accessible with nearby Interstate 465.
- Hamptons are always one of our top picks. This one was nice, a little older, but nice and kept neat and clean. The beds and pillows were super comfy
- Beds were comfortable, the entire hotel was sparkly clean! Great experience!
- Breakfast was good . Tables were kept clean. Juices were mixed .
- Nice staff. We had housekeeping come in the morning and ask if we needed anything. I thought that was really nice.
- This is a great hotel to stay in. I’ve stayed there twice and been very pleased each time. They provide a great breakfast, have wonderful coffee and cookies available 24/7, and have a small “store” by the front counter where you can buy snacks and/or cold drinks for reasonable prices. Each room is very clean and comes with a mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, and great tv. The maids and front office staff are very friendly and aim to please. My 91 1/2 yr old aunt was very pleased with her disabled-accessible room, especially since the last room she stayed in at a different hotel had a bed that was so high she couldn’t get into it without a step stool.
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel
This hotel is located along Highway 31 in Carmel. It has an indoor lap pool, and provides air-conditioned rooms with LCD TV and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel are spacious and include luxury bedding. They come equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities. The private bathrooms include Aveda amenities.At Grille 39 Indianapolis North Hotel guests can enjoy Starbucks coffee, smoothies, and American cuisine. The hotel also has vending machines and newspapers in the lobby.Brookshire Golf Club is just over 5 miles from the Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel. The Indianapolis Zoo is 15.5 miles away.
- Very quiet establishment, came there to rest from work!!
- Thanks for a great place to share with family and friends who stayed on the same floor with my grandchildren.
- Great location and very nice hotel with good amenities. Staff were excellent in customer service.
- very comfortable, clean, friendly staff. good breakfast options
- The dining room made the visit worth it. Absolute to die for food…
Baymont Inn & Suites Fishers
One of our top picks in Fishers.Located off Interstate 69, this Fishers hotel is adjacent to Centre North Shopping Center and 15 miles northeast of Indianapolis. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a continental breakfast.A flat-screen TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are standard in every room at Baymont Inn and Suites Fisher/Indianapolis. All rooms are brightly decorated and include a work desk.An outdoor pool and fitness center are offered at Fishers/Indianapolis Area Baymont Inn and Suites. A business center and free on-site parking are also available.Ironwood Golf Course is 4 miles from the hotel. Indianapolis Metropolitan Airport can be reached in a 6 minute drive.
- The staff was very diligent. At breakfast a woman was going around taking people’s empty plates and being very nice. It was nice and quiet so that I got a great night’s sleep.
- Friendly staff, convenient location to shops, restaurants, and interstate. Comfortable room with large whirlpool bath.
staff was friendly. No coffee maker in room had to call down and ask for one. Put the cost of my room on my debit card which was holding, Desk person said they needed a major credit card to put $25 on my credit card and then it would fall off. I told her I did not want the charge from the room on that card and she assured me it wouldn’t be.
Got home and checked my account and the charge was no longer pending or had come out of my account. So i checked my credit card and there is $113 pending which is the $25 and the cost of the room. I am not happy about this. the $25 should of dropped off by now since we left Sunday and its been 2 days, and the room charge should be on my debit card.
- I didn’t like anything the room was dirty I didn’t get no blankets on my bed I had to go down and get blankets there was no towels or soap a half roll of toilet paper
- I liked the staff and the location. The breakfast was awesome also.
Quality Inn Noblesville-Indianapolis
Quality Inn Noblesville is located in Noblesville, just 20 miles from Indianapolis.The rooms include a private bathroom.Lebanon is 25 miles from Quality Inn Noblesville, and Carmel is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 29 miles from Quality Inn Noblesville.
- Most of the staff was rude the gm would not even tell us that we could no longer stay she had an employee do it.the maids were rude I had to go buy my own cleaning supplies to make sure my room was clean. My husband and I started staying on December 3,2017 we were told on February 9,2018 we were quite and did not bother anyone we stayed in our room only came out to go smoke take my service dog out or go get food
- The staff here was amazing. I cannot say enough about a staff member the morning of my departure. She was so helpful and friendly. She at one point kept an eye on my daughter, washed and even cut an apple for her during breakfast.
- We liked how clean it was. The staff was very understanding
- The room smelled fresh. The linen’s appeared clean, and the bathroom was clean. A comfortable and pleasant room.
- The room was great bed was so comfortable the only problem the person above us was up all night and it sounded like a herd of Buffalo all night. The young girl that ckecked us in was great a wonderful asset to your company . We will return but only after the revocation !
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
One of our top picks in Indianapolis – and a guest favorite.
Located 11 miles from IUPUI in Indianapolis, Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable and the food was really good.
- All of the amenities, the room size, friendly staff.
- The complementary breakfast and dinner. Food was was just what you need while on the go with little ones. Our room was really clean! Down to every detail. The staff during the kick back time were super friendly. I have five little ones and I felt safe letting them get food on there own.
- My grandkids loved the pool! And I felt safe letting them go down for breakfast when I wasn’t feeling well. The beds were amazing also.
- It’s beautiful! Loved the huge bathroom! Love the 5:30 kickback and the breakfast! I will def stay again.
Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northeast/Castleton
Located seconds from I-465 and I-69, and a short drive to popular area sites, this hotel offers contemporary accommodations, complete with many of today’s modern conveniences.In the area surrounding the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northeast/Castleton are a number of shopping centers, restaurants and entertainment options. The interactive history learning center, Conner Prairie, as well as the Indianapolis Convention Center and the Indianapolis Zoo are also situated close to the hotel.With comfortable Cloud Nine beds, free wireless internet access and a free daily breakfast, every stay at the Indianapolis Northeast/Castleton Hampton Inn is sure to be enjoyable. The hotel also features an on-site fitness center, complete with an indoor swimming pool.
- Very friendly staff greeting us when I checked in. Room was standard bed was comfortable. Would stay here again
- Our room was very neat,clean and comfortable. Breakfast was a delight and they gave you enough time. We were very very satisfied. Front desk was a lot of help and very respectful.
- The hotel was updated and clean. Staff was very nice
- Staff was amazing!! Manager was fabulous and very accommodating!!
- Super friendly staff, if I had to stay in Indianapolis again I’ll definitely stay at this location again.
Drury Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Drury Inn Indianapolis Northwest offers accommodations in Indianapolis, just 11 miles from IUPUI.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Indianapolis International Airport, 16 miles from Drury Inn Indianapolis Northwest.
- Every member of staff was exceptionally helpful, friendly and kind. Evening buffet and breakfast buffet were excellent. Great place to stay!
- The staff is extremely friendly. The breakfast was always excellent. The rooms are so clean.
- The bathroom was nice and big, the lighting was very good! It is real nice to have a light meal for the guest.
- Wonderful front desk staff, clean rooms, comfortable bed.
- Friendly staff; Staffs willingness to ensure guest comfort; happy hour with food was really good too!
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville
Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville is located in Noblesville, 19 miles from Indianapolis and 25 miles from Lebanon.Every room has a TV with cable channels.Carmel is 7 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Noblesville, and Anderson is 18 miles away. Indianapolis International Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Staff was excellent so friendly and nice helped anyway possibly
- The staff were all excellent ! Super curious and helpful. They went out of their way to please us! Thank you!
- Clean and quiet. Set back off of the main road so there is no traffic to contend with.
- Love the location. The staff was very helpful with a issue I was having with how we paid and booked the room. This was the second time staying here and we will be back.
- Everything was well within the range of acceptability. No problems. Nothing memorable. Would stay again.
Top Hotels In Westfield Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Westfield Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Westfield Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Westfield Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!