10 Best Hotels To Stay In Western Shore Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Western Shore Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Western Shore Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Western Shore Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Western Shore Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Western Shore Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Western Shore Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Western Shore Nova Scotia:
Lunenburg Arms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lunenburg Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from Lunenburg Arms Hotel.
The beds were beautiful. TV was quite small, but everything was clean and comfortable. Not quit sure if breakfast was the hotel or not,but it needs to add a few things for guests. for example juice, water and may be bread to make toast.
Thank-you the Christmas festival was a real unexpected treat for us.
Kathy & Bob
- Good location with a fine view over the harbour, cosy room with all facilities and friendly staff. See my sunrise photo from my second floor room…
- The owner was such a nice host – friendly, eager to please, and he made us feel so very welcome – plus, he knew EVERYTHING about the area.
- Fabulous view, comfy bed, great bathroom, large room with lots of sitting area, windows open with great fresh air. Light breakfast in the dining room was a bonus.
- Attentive, helpful staff. Very clean. Good location.
- The beds were beautiful. TV was quite small, but everything was clean and comfortable. Not quit sure if breakfast was the hotel or not,but it needs to add a few things for guests. for example juice, water and may be bread to make toast.
Rum Runner Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rum Runner Inn offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- They allowed us to take our dog. But said it woul be 20 not 25 that they charged.
- The Inn was very cute and cozy, and it was very easy for us to get situated even though we arrived after the office closed.
- The service was great and the view from the room was amazing.
- Bed was super comfy, large windows with lots of light. Nice clean room.
- Wonderful, friendly, personal service by both the owner and his staff, including tips and advice on what to see and do … and when it was the safest to go. Thoroughly enjoyed waking to a view of the harbor.
The Mariner King Inn
One of our best sellers in Lunenburg! Featuring free WiFi, The Mariner King Inn offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from The Mariner King Inn.
- The staff were welcoming and helpful. Our room was comfortable and the location central to the sights in Lunenburg. We are travelling in the off season so parking was not a problem but during peak season parking could be a problem. Had a great stay. Shame it was on,y for one night.
- I liked the ambiance of the room and the very helpful and friendly staff!!
lets start the breakfast in the sun room was the best of our whole 3 week trip. The rooms were way above what we expected and the beds super comfortable. One block and you were in the center harbour of Lunenburg. This is a must place to stay and was the favorite of our entire trip. PS and they put out Lindt chocolates in the parlour mmmm.
Hope to be able to return to this area and hotel again.
- A lovely historic hotel, superb room and gorgeous breakfast. A very central location in Lunenburg.
The king size bed was very comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was delicious.
The view from our balcony was wonderful.
Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre offers accommodations in Bridgewater. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The kids enjoyed the pool the breakfast buffet was delicious
- Very comfortable clean rooms. Great location….pool was very relaxing & love the slide, lol
- The whirlpool tub was amazing and the bed was comfy
- The front desk clerk kindly had a kettle delivered to our room so that we could make morning tea.
- breakfast could have been better, with pancakes, and croissants
Smugglers Cove Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Smugglers Cove Inn offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services, gift shop, and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from Smugglers Cove Inn.
- So many things. Being able to open windows…the room was SPOTLESS and I’m very very fussy. Staff accommodated our very late arrival. Check in and check out was quick and easy. Parking was easy. The beds smelled amazing and were very comfortable. Shower was great as well. You certainly wouldn’t expect this kind of top notch room for the great price we paid. Just found out we need to travel to lunenburg again this week and we will be booking in again for sure 🙂
- Restaurant was closed for the season, so did not get a chance to enjoy the food. This is the off season in the area, but services were very good.
- Close to the water. Convenient to museum and restaurants.
- The location of Smugglers Cove was perfect, right in the middle of town close to the resturants and shops. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The staff was friendly and accomidating. It is a very nice town.
- The location was great, it was close to everything. Very close to the waterfront.The room was comfortable, clean and spacious.
Prince’s Inlet Retreat
Prince’s Inlet Retreat offers accommodations in Lunenburg. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 52 miles from Prince’s Inlet Retreat.
- The cabin was extremely clean easily accessible It was like being in heaven. My dog was leash free all week end. There were other people but the layout of the cabins on the property made it extremely private.
- We totally relaxed, were just minutes to Mahone Bay and Lunenberg. It was awesome!!!
- Everything, from the views to the deer in the garden to Stephen and his mum who are fantastic, to the laundry available, parking outside each cottage, BBQ to use and it goes on!
- The view was beautiful, and the cottage was so convenient to many places. Steven was a wonderful host. He met us when we arrived and showed us what we needed to know. The cottage was perfect and so clean. We enjoyed sipping coffee each morning while looking out at the water. The beds were comfortable, and it was so nice to have a full kitchen. I would for sure stay there again.
- I loved that we could see the sea from our cottage. The cottage itself was very well laid out, clean and comfortable. I liked that the bedrooms were separated by the bathroom (which had a nice deep tub). With a dining area and ‘living’ area, it was all we needed. The parking was very convenient (right next to the cottage and fully accessible by deck and patio stones, so you could go to the car bare feet). I appreciated that dogs are allowed as this was a must for me. It’s about 6-7 minutes from Lunenburg but still very convenient to other places we wanted to visit, and we appreciated getting out of town at night. It truly is a retreat, and I’d return if I went back to the area. I should also mention that Steven was a great host, who was kind and responsive to our needs.
Days Inn Bridgewater
On Highway 10 less than 1 miles from downtown Bridgewater, this Days Inn features free Wi-Fi in all areas.Cable TV, a refrigerator and a coffee maker are provided in each room at the Days Inn Bridgewater. An alarm clock and ironing facilities are included.A daily breakfast is available. A fitness room and a business center are open to all Bridgewater Days Inn guests. Newspapers and guest laundry facilities are also available.The Days Inn Bridgewater is 4-minute drive from the Wile Carding Mill Museum. Osprey Ridge Golf Course is 2 miles away.
Room was clean but tired.
I was able to use the guest washer/dryer facilities.
- The breakfast was good, it was quiet and in a good location. We prefer smaller places tho
- Very helpful and cheerful staff. Clean, quiet. Will stay there again.
- Very clean, hardwood floors in room, very friendly staff, nice towels.
- The included breakfast was very nice (also filling). The location was a real positive for our trip along the south shore.
- Room was clean but tired.
Bluenose Lodge and Victorian Inn
Bluenose Lodge and Victorian Inn offers accommodations in Lunenburg.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A TV and DVD player are provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 53 miles away.
- Peter, the host, was very welcoming and helpful. Location was handy and quiet.
- We were warmly greeted upon arrival, given advice on what to see, where to eat, etc. We were escorted to our room, which was upstairs on the third level. This is a lovely, grand, Victorian-era home, beautifully furnished. Our room was modest, a bit small, but comfortable. I’m sure each room is a bit unique. We would love to stay there again, if ever in the area!
- The gentleman who checked us in was great and gave us a ton of useful info on local restaurants and sights. He was super knowledgeable and answered all our questions without any problem. I utterly loved the house and our room. This was one of our best stays on our road trip around the Maritimes
- The building is a historic house with a beautiful exterior. It is located at the entrance of the town and is easy to find.
An old mansion house located close to the harbour. Parking is on the street at the side which was fine at the end of the season but may be problematical at a busier time.
The house retains much of its original character and period features. It also provides a good base from which to explore the town.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Dauphinee Inn offers accommodations in Hubbards, just 24 miles from Halifax. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Very reasonable with a great deck overlooking waterfront !
- This lovingly restored heritage inn is located on scenic Hubbards Cove, with the most spectacular sunsets in Nova Scotia! The huge balconies are perfect for sitting out with your glass of wine to enjoy what I feel is the best view in Nova Scotia! An added bonus is beautiful Hubbards Beach just a few minutes walk up the road.
- The view from the inn was very lovely and it was nice and quiet. It was very clean and tidy and had a lovely quaint atmosphere. It was not hard to find and easily accessible from the highway. The signage was good.
- Beautiful location. Property manager, Deanne??, was friendly and helpful. Room was lovely.
- We had access to a terrific deck looking out over the ocean inlet below. Organized our own picnic dinner while watching the sunset. Can’t complain about that
The Dockside Inn & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi, The Dockside Inn & Restaurant offers accommodations in Lunenburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service and gift shop at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Awesome view of the Harbor. Quiet and central to everything.
- View was fantastic and the property very comfortable
- Amazing view of the harbor, friendly staff, extremely spacious room, quiet.
- Absolutely GREAT location in Lunenburg. Right on the bay. An older property, but quite well maintained. However, definitely not a place for mobility impaired – it’s upstairs with no elevator. Restaurant on the ground floor is quite convenient for lunch or supper.
- Overpriced for what we got. Room was very clean, but needs to be updated. The staff are excellent. Breakfast should have been included.
Top Hotels In Western Shore Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Western Shore Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Western Shore Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Western Shore Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!