10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Vancouver British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
West Vancouver British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Vancouver British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Vancouver British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Vancouver British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Vancouver British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Vancouver British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Vancouver British Columbia:
Comfort Inn & Suites North Vancouver
One of our top picks in North Vancouver.Enjoy a peaceful atmosphere only 10 minutes from the attractions of Vancouver city center at this modern hotel, which is at the base of the grand North Shore Mountains. Daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi are provided.Comfort Inn features a refreshing seasonal outdoor pool for fun or relaxation. After a day of exploring the area’s attractions soak in the outdoor hot tub.Guests will enjoy easy access to world-class golf and ski resorts, beaches, shopping and dining opportunities located just minutes from this Comfort Inn.
- I was just looking for a place to stay for one night. The Comfort Inn was in a good location for what I needed and met all my expectations. I arrived late – about 1:00 AM and they were ready and waiting for me.
- Arrived late due to snowstorm but check-in was fast and efficient. Room was good, quiet, and warm. Ample parking. Breakfast in the morning was very good. great location near the main highway so getting there and then into downtown was easy.
- price was good for vancouver . staff was friendly and helpful. everything worked. clean. great location -easy access to #1 hwy
- Excellent wifi, spacious room, all day coffee facility for free
- Parking was accessible, close to the front doors. Rooms were clean, quiet and comfortable! Staff were courteous and welcoming. I will stay here again for future visits in the area!!!
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Park Inn & Suites by Radisson offers accommodations in Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pacific Center Mall Vancouver is 1.4 miles from Park Inn On Broadway, and Vancouver Olympic Center is 1.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 5 miles from Park Inn & Suites by Radisson.
- Great location, clean and surprisingly quiet! We would stay again.
- the location was ideal. the view was spectacular, all was clean and comfortable and Janice in the restaurant was a delight.
- The staff were great and it was a nice big clean room
Friendly welcoming staff. Later than normal check out time.
Close to BCCA.
- Bed was super comfy and location was perfect for medical travel. The city view was beautiful from the fourth floor.
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel
One of our best sellers in Vancouver! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Situated on the edge of downtown Vancouver, this hotel is a few blocks from Chinatown and historic Gastown. The hotel features the Brewhouse restaurant and free Wi-Fi on the property.Guest rooms at the Budget Inn Patricia Hotel provide cable TV and private bathrooms.Pat’s Pub & Brewhouse, located in the Patricia Hotel Budget Inn, offers micro-brewed beer. Traditional pub dishes are available.A business center and laundry facilities are offered for guests use.The Vancouver Aquarium is 3.1 miles from the hotel. Patricia Budget Inn Vancouver is 16.2 miles from Grouse Mountain.
- The price, you get what you pay for though. They also do a pretty good job keeping the junkies out, I’m sure it’s because of the 100 dollar deposit and monitored entrance.
- Great place for the price! Beware that it is right in the downtown eastside, but I was aware of this ahead of time so I was not concerned. Within walking distance of everything downtown, friendly staff, and clean comfy rooms. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to save some $$$
- The view is great, the parking is safe, the price is great, the service is excellent!!
- The lady at front desk for check in and check out was so nice . Was the same girl both times.
Location was convenient for Chinatown and the Greyhound bus station.
On-site pub good for a cheap late-night meal and beers.
Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,950 feet from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver in Vancouver, Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Vancouver Olympic Center is 3 miles from Shangri-La Vancouver, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 7 miles from Shangri-La Hotel Vancouver.
West End is a great choice for travelers interested in walking, food and shopping.
- We stayed 10 days and it was very good hotel for our trip. Very nice big room with excellent view. Breakfast are also very good
- Our rooms were very nice and comfortable. Much more spacious than what I had expected.
Upgraded our room for inconvenience
- Service by one particular server at breakfast on two days was exceptional.
- Everything about the hotel is so relaxing, clean and the perfect romantic treat for a getaway! It’s located right in Vancouver’s City Centre and has all the amenities you need to make your stay enjoyable!
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
One of our top picks in Vancouver.Located in the Coal Harbour neighborhood in Vancouver, 1,000 feet from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver, Hyatt Regency Vancouver features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vancouver Olympic Center is 2.9 miles from Hyatt Regency Vancouver, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 1,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 7 miles from Hyatt Regency Vancouver.
- Great location right downtown in centre of everything. Excellent rate and value. Excellent bed. Very good gym.
Super comfortable bed. No problems sleeping. Room quiet. Superb.
Staff at reception very helpful.
Travel delays meant not able to book in on selected day. No charge for very late cancellation.
Ecellent service. Would recommend.
Excellent transport links.
Efficient and helpful staff.
- Front desk – assistant manager Alex Kim, extremely personable, sent a bottle of wine to the room as it was a special occasion…..as very attentive.
- Walking distance to everything – shopping – dining – not right on busy Granville St. – one street over – near subway – close walk to the water – great restaurants on site and close by
The Westin Bayshore Vancouver
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the city, The Westin Bayshore Vancouver is located in Vancouver in the region of British Columbia, just 0.8 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 3.5 miles from The Westin Bayshore Vancouver, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 7 miles from The Westin Bayshore Vancouver.
- Bar décor and staff in bar awesome. The cocktails are to die for !!!!
Pool/Gym and delicious breakfast buffet.
2 fabulous restaurants within a 1 minute walk of hotel.
Beautiful view out window
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds & linens, great shower head & pressure
- We did not eat breakfast. We did have dessert at the restaurant and it was great.
- Once I got into the room that I booked the day after I arrived. the view was spactacular the privacy and the staff was awesome.
Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in North Vancouver.Located at the foot of Grouse Mountain, this North Vancouver hotel features a heated outdoor pool and on-site restaurant. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. The center of Vancouver is 4 miles away.A 32″ flat-screen TV is available in the rooms at Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites. A work desk, ironing facilities and an in-room tea and coffee maker are included. A microwave and a fridge are featured in all suites.De Dutch Pannekoek House is open on-site, serving a blend of Dutch and local breakfast meals. Lunch is also available.The Capilano Suspension Bridge is just over 1 miles away. The Vancouver Aquarium at Stanley Park is a 10-minute drive from Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites.
- The beds where comfy, the bathroom was clean, and the location was perfect.
- We was surprise to have a brekfest becauses it was not planned.
- great location and very friendly staff, made you feel comfortable about the place
- Value money wise, location and transit accessible
- The location of our room. Very quiet in a otherwise busy area.
Atrium Inn Vancouver
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Atrium Inn Vancouver is located in the Hastings neighborhood in Vancouver, just 3.3 miles from Pacific Center Mall Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Vancouver Olympic Center is 3.9 miles from Atrium Inn Vancouver, and Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Center is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 9 miles from Atrium Inn Vancouver.
Hastings is a great choice for travelers interested in city trips, parks and mountains.
Secure underground parking
No additional fee for the dog
Very good breakfast buffet included
Very quiet room
- Loved how they were able to change dates and not charge me for my mistake.
- free breakfast was great. beds were great. dinner was awesome. entertainment downstairs was top notch.
- Getting morning newspaper. Easy access to public transit. Good value eatery, and a Starbucks closed by.
- The bed was nice, the atmosphere was good, and the pub nearby was reasonably priced and had good food (though rather small portions). Overall I believe I’ll stay here again, it was enjoyable and staff were very friendly.
- Secure underground parking
Hotel at the Waldorf
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel at the Waldorf offers accommodations in Vancouver. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Pacific Center Mall Vancouver is 1.9 miles from Hotel at the Waldorf, and Vancouver Olympic Center is 3 miles away. The nearest airport is Vancouver Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for the money. Location is just outside of downtown and away from the “not so desirable” part of Hastings Street. Cute Retro decor. Free parking that seemed relatively secure.
- Everything was just perfect we arrived after a long trip. Room was ready, it was clean we could bring out ERA’S all the people we’re friendly. Just the full service for us was perfect. Nothing more to tell
- Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable with a great bathroom. The staff were polite and friendly. Only a quick 5/10 minute bus ride to the city centre and within walking distance of many grocery stores and restaurants.
- The bed did not have bed bugs. I liked that… we were a touch worried.
- Waldorf staff have always been great! Jamie is the best! Rooms are always clean and quite decent, especially for the price. They are my go-to hotel when I’d like to get a room for a night or two. Location is pretty central and the bus to downtown is right outside the door and only takes about ten or fifteen minutes to get to the heart of Granville street. I’d recommend it for sure.
Accent Inns Burnaby
Located just minutes from downtown Vancouver and within walking distance of a variety of restaurants and shops, this non-smoking hotel in Burnaby, British Columbia features free transportation to nearby attractions.Accent Inns Burnaby is just steps away from the Skytrain station, which will take visitors downtown in 12 minutes. After a day of exploring Vancouver, guests can relax in the hotel’s whirlpool or fitness center.Amenities such as free wireless internet access and a business center are available at the Burnaby Accent Inns. ABC Country Restaurant, located on-site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Location suited our needs well. Staff was professional and friendly.
- It was close to the concert venue we needed to get to, that was the main selling point. The staff were very polite, the room was clean, and I loved the snarky notes around the room! The rubber duck was the cherry on top of everything. Would totally come here again!
- The decor at the hotel was really modern & the colour sceam was beautiful!!
- We arrived early and staff were very accommodating getting us a room so we could settle in.
- Love the friendly atmosphere. Humorous notes and the little duckies, for example, made me smile. Ricky’s Restaurant is next door and very convenient–and it has been a favourite of mine for years. The room is spotless and comfortable and quiet.
Top Hotels In West Vancouver British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Vancouver British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Vancouver British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Vancouver British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!