10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
West Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Texas:
Motel 6 Waco – Lacy Lakeview
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Waco – Lacy Lakeview offers pet-friendly accommodations in Bellmead, just 7 miles from Waco.Every room has a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Robinson is 12 miles from Motel 6 Waco – Lacy Lakeview, and Marlin is 26 miles from the property.
- Everything was great. I rested well. The beds r awesome but they put me n room 104 next to the midnight shift worker & the whole afternoon I was trying to test he had his tv super loud so I left & I didn’t get not even some discount
- Everything was nice and clean. Quiet area. Microwave and mini fridge was a plus. Enjoyed my overnight stay. =)
- very modern and the staff was friendly. they let me have a late check out also
- Room was clean. Bed was nice. Had fridge and a microwave.
The Front staff was very kind and easy to work with.
I liked that they had refrigerators in the rooms. I had not put much thought into it but we bought food and without those fridges they would have gone bad. Didn’t think to check to see if they had any.
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Waco Northwest
Close to local attractions including Baylor University, this hotel is situated just off Interstate 35 in Waco, Texas. It features an on-site convenience store along with in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Guests can start the day at the Holiday Inn Waco Northwest with a cup of coffee from the in-room coffee maker. Each room has a sitting area, free Wi-Fi access, an iPod docking station and cable TV.Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at Kem’s Restaurant. Cold, refreshing drinks are served at the bar. Room service is also available.Relax in the indoor swimming pool or browse for souvenirs in the hotel’s gift shop. There is a fitness center, a sauna and a jacuzzi at the Holiday Inn Waco Northwest.Free parking is provided on site. The Texas Ranger Museum and Cameron Zoo can be found only a short drive away. The Dr. Pepper Museum and the scenic Lake Waco are also nearby.
- I felt like I was treated like royalty and my accommodations fit the bill as well 🙂
- Large clean room. Nice bed. Nice bathroom products.
- Easy access to highway but not right at the highway. Clean, comfortable and quiet. We had a great view from a corner room on the 5th floor.
- Sauna and pool were indoors which I loved! Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- This was a very cumfy easy to find hotel. Although we did not stop the. At and restaurant look inviting. Room was uber clean, comfortable and spacious.
Motel 6 Waco – Bellmead
Just off of Interstate 35 and a 10-minute drive from downtown Waco, this motel features an outdoor pool. Free coffee is served to guests every morning.Beautiful hardwood floors decorate each bright, colorful room of Motel 6 Waco – Bellmead. Cable TV and a sitting area are also included.A laundromat and 24-hour front desk are open to all guests at the Bellmead Motel 6. Vending machines are also available.Waco Convention Center is less than 5 miles from the motel. The Cameron Park Zoo is less than a 10-minute drive away.
- I like how I was able to see my car from the second floor. My car was parked at the front of motel 6 and has a lot of lights put up
- the front desk People Are Awesome the owners are just fabulous make sure you have everything you need housekeepers wonderful I love this place I will stay here anytime I need a motel I will come to this Motel 6 every time stay here for 2 months maybe even more never had a problem they treated me with so much respect like family love it I would recommend it to anyone I got so good that I’m almost want a job here I like being around these people
- . Alamo City all the way around even the work cuz they’re awesome
- Clean and open space. Plus it sits right off interstate giving easy access to get around the city which loops
- Nothing it was a place that need s word done to outside of building been coming to Waco for 40 yrs an this motel still looks same on outside
Best Western Plus Waco North
One of our best sellers in Waco! Situated 3 miles from Baylor University, this North Waco hotel features a free continental breakfast and rooms with wireless internet access.Simply styled guest rooms at Best Western Plus Waco North are furnished with cable TV and a work desk. Each room has refreshment facilities including a microwave, a refrigerator, and a coffee machine.Travelers at North Waco Best Western can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool or get some exercise in the fitness center. Computer stations and printing services are available in the hotel’s business center. A laundromat is also accessible on site.Waco Convention Center and Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum are each within less than 4 miles of the hotel.
Breakfast is always a plus. Bed was comfortable. I liked the sheets.
A disposable shower cap would be nice.
- The wonderful and friendly staff were so nice and down-to-earth. The king room was spacious for a family.
- Breakfast was great, staff was so friendly and helpful. Room was spacious and comfortable. Location was great, close to everything.
They had sausage and gravy and biscuits, cereal, stuff for waffles, yogurt and boiled eggs.
Comfy bed and pillows.
- The beds were very comfortable. And the room very clean.
- Breakfast is always a plus. Bed was comfortable. I liked the sheets.
Quality Inn & Suites Baylor Stadium North
One of our best sellers in Waco! The Quality Inn & Suites Baylor Stadium North hotel is conveniently located with easy access to Interstate 35, just two miles from Baylor University. This hotel is minutes from the River Bend Park baseball facility, Cameron Park Zoo, the Dr Pepper Museum, the Ferrell Center arena and the Heart O’ Texas Fair Complex, home of the annual Heart O’ Texas Fair & Rodeo and numerous other events throughout the year.Additional nearby points of interest include the Floyd Casey Stadium football field, Waco Hippodrome theater, Mayborn Museum Complex, Waco Lake and the Waco Water Park.Located between Dallas and Austin, Waco is famous for its Texas history and hospitality. Enjoy the revitalized downtown area and restored warehouse district with restaurants, clubs and specialty shops. Take a nice walk on the scenic walk along the Brazos River.Hotel amenities and features include free wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, free local calls, exercise room, Meeting room and business center. After an exciting day of seeing all the area has to offer, guests of this Waco hotel will enjoy relaxing in the seasonal outdoor pool. Business travelers will appreciate a large work desk with ergonomic chair in all rooms. The meeting room accommodates up to 40 people.All guest rooms come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, sofa sleepers, coffee makers, desks, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail, wet bars and cable TV. The property has one-room suites, one-bedroom suites and equipped kitchen suites. Non-smoking rooms are available.
- Beds were very comfortable with a couple of pillows from which to choose. Clean facility.
- The hotel was in a good location, close to many restaurants, and places we needed to go. Staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was in wonderful shape-clean and attractive.
- We loved having a table and three chairs plus a stool in our room. We played games using the table after we got to the hotel. Our beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
- Staff was very helpful,friendly and courteous. The breakfast was great. Our room was clean,but in need of some refreshing.
- We was pleasantly surprised to see we had a suite, which was very nice.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Waco North
Located just 10 minutes outside of downtown Waco, Texas, this hotel provides free shuttle service to/from Waco Regional Airport. It features an indoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The Waco North Fairfield Inn and Suites offers accommodations complete with a writing desk, refrigerator and microwave. A DVD player and CD stereo are also provided.The facilities at this Waco hotel include a gym, jacuzzi and business center. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. A continental breakfast is served every morning.The Texas Ranger Hall of Fame Museum and Baylor University are 10 minutes from Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North. Cameron Park Zoo is less than 15 minutes away from the hotel.
- I heard the area was kind of sketchy, but felt safe at the hotel and leaving my car in the parking lot with no problem. The complimentary breakfast spread was pretty good.
- We liked the parking, microwave, mini fridge,pool (burned our eyes though) breakfast, porch area!
- Very clean & quiet. Nice hotel. Would stay again
- Reservation folks were a little standoffish when I talked about my billing after a change of one day before arrival. I told them I learned my lesson and would stay Waco la Quinta in the future as they have no prboblem working with customers when number of days change but we don’t get charged the extra day. We went from two nights to one. All said and done, one of the Managers took care that I was only charged for one night instead two. Thank you very much.
- Everyone was great.this made our stay in Waco memorable. great breakfast.
Hampton Inn Waco North
This hotel is 10 minutes from downtown Waco, Texas and Baylor University. It serves a daily buffet breakfast with hot waffles and features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Rooms at the Hampton Inn Waco North are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Each modern room is decorated with white linens and dark wood furniture and comes equipped with free Wi-Fi and free cable.Free access to the indoor pool and whirlpool is provided to all guests at the the Waco North Hampton Inn. After a work out in the gym, guests can purchase snacks and beverages in the 24/7 Suite Shop.The Dr. Pepper Museum and Texas Ranger Hall of Fame are both 9 minutes from the hotel. Cameron Park Zoo is 4.4 miles away.
- The bed was very comfy and it was nice to have had a good breakfast
- Everything/all staff were excellent. Felt welcome from the moment we entered the building.
- Your room was very spacious and clean. Where do you get your pillows?? Best pillows I’ve seen/used yet. There was a good amount of parking and your breakfast had a fair amount of options.
- Bedfding and maintence staff that helped us and breakfast attendant was service oriented
- The hotel’s location in proximity to my event.
Knights Inn Waco North
Located in Waco, 9 miles from Robinson, Knights Inn Waco North features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Was not at all what I was expecting. Did not quite look like the pictures that are represented.
- Pleasant front desk staff. Room cleaned nicely. This was a last minute trip so we didn’t want to spend a lot of money on our room. This was a good value, perfectly priced.
- It was clean and conveniently located off of the freeway
- The Location of the property was great for the event we attended.
- I booked a double 2 bed room, but when we got there they gave us a single, the clerk then gave us a double 2 bed…she was so nice and helpful….thank you…
Comfort Suites Baylor North
Comfort Suites Baylor North is located in Waco, 8 miles from Robinson and 23 miles from Marlin. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels.
- The location in relation to downtown Waco was wonderful.
- Comfortable beds. Food was good. Clean rooms. Good location.
- Very comfortable beds, clean rooms, friendly staff!
- The rooms were spacious & the beds comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful. The pool area was fine
- Nice lobby area and good breakfast. They have done some nice things to modernize the hotel. Easy access to highway.
WoodSpring Suites Waco
WoodSpring Suites Waco is located in Waco, just 8 miles from Robinson.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- The staff was very helpful even asked us floor preference!
- Nothing!! It was pretty clean, but so many other things were wrong that I can’t even say I liked that! Terrible place!
- I would say the location was very good for the purpose we were there.
- The price was great and Nate was awesome to work with.
- The manager Brandi was very nice and professional. Great upscale coffee shop next door.
Top Hotels In West Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!