10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Oakland California – Top Hotel Reviews
West Oakland California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Oakland California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Oakland California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Oakland California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Oakland California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Oakland California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Oakland California:
Featuring free WiFi, Sutter Hotel offers accommodations in Oakland, just 7 miles from San Francisco.Each room has a flat-screen TV.Berkeley is 5 miles from Sutter Hotel, and Half Moon Bay is 25 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 7 miles away.
- It was convenient to get to but insane with check in let alone critirea 😠😠😠😠
- the location around the hotel was nice and downtown oakland
- The only thing I liked was that the windows could open and close. Literally that is the ONLY good thing about my stay at The Sutter.
- Bye and fix the fuckin elevator and put down sum new carpet
- Location is good, located right in middle of Oakland city center.
Clarion Hotel Downtown Oakland City Center
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarion Hotel Downtown Oakland City Center offers accommodations in Oakland, just 8 miles from San Francisco.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.Berkeley is 5 miles from Clarion Hotel Downtown Oakland City Center, and Half Moon Bay is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was great, very nice people and always liked to help.
- I like that it was clean and the staff was friendly.
- Clean. Simple but good breakfast. Very good location. Staff are efficient and provide good service. Quiet. Fast wifi connection. Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Oakland.
- The hotel staff was super friendly and the rooms were very clean. The beds were nice and comfy and the free breakfast was the typical waffles and eggs style but it was good. If I ever travel back to Oakland I would definitely stay here again after seeing what else Oakland has to offer.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Staff greeted us and knew about a specific booking issue we had before we even told them about it. Made sure we were taken care of. Breakfast included eggs, bacon sausage and waffles that we didn’t have make ourselves. Best part was how quiet the hotel was. Light sleepers can get a good night sleep here.
Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area
Set in Emeryville, Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area has a fitness centre, shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business centre. The restaurant serves American cuisine.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Bay Street Emeryville is located next door, and offers shopping, restaurants, and a movie theatre.San Francisco is 7.5 miles from Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area, while Berkeley is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 8.7 miles from the accommodation.
- Breakfast was amazing and fresh! Rooms were spacious and clean!
- I was 20 minutes l ate for our complimentary breakfast but the staff was so nice they still made us our delicious breakfast
- Upgraded my room to bay view, which is very nice. Free breakfast but I woke up too late.
- The food and staff was great. Friendly and the chef came out to greet the guest at breakfast. The cooks were so polite
- The breakfast was PERFECT!!!! Every morning we went downstairs to eat, the place was packed The staff was great and very helpful
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
One of our best sellers in Emeryville! Located in Emeryville, 7 miles from San Francisco, Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge features a terrace and views of the mountains. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Berkeley is 2.7 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Bay Bridge, and Half Moon Bay is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- All the staff were excellent. Jordan at the front desk, the Asian woman who met & seated me at breakfast and wait staff.
- I really liked the gym, the equipment was new and quite good for a hotel gym.
- There was ground cinnamon available at the breakfast buffet for my oatmeal. I almost never see that at other properties and it serves to distinguish the Hilton Garden Inn in my eyes.
- Although they were very busy, the staff were excellent! They all absolutely exceeded expectations, and had the best customer service I’ve ever received, even for a Hilton. I’m not sure of the man’s name who helped us check-in, but he was very courteous, compassionate, and kind when I made a mistake in using the parking ticket. He replaced it, and didn’t bat an eye for a moment! I would definitely stay here again!
- It was so nice staying at the Hilton. Was very friendly and welcoming. Definitely will stay there again for our next SF trip.
Jack London Inn
Jack London Inn is located in Oakland, just 7 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Berkeley is 5 miles from Jack London Inn, and Half Moon Bay is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 6 miles from Jack London Inn.
- How they are friendly work fast pace to get me on my room and how they greet me when I walk in
The room is big and very clean. Also the price for the hotel was very cheap.
The location is 28 to 48 minutes away from fisherman’s wharf depending on traffic. Although you could take a ferry for $6.60 one way trip to pier 41. The ferry is 4 minutes walking distance from the property. Also it is right front of jack london square.
The breakfast was really great. The property offered bagels, waffles, jelly jams, jugert, orange juice, 2% reduced fat milk, and different kind of cereals.
- DIRTY TOWELS DIDN’T CLEAN THE ROOM RIGHT NO HEATER NO HOT WATER TV WASN’T WORKING DIRTY BED LINEIN
- Too noisy. People hanging out in front of property.
- Nothing it was the worst experience I’ve ever had i would’ve rather stayed at a motel 6
Z Hotel Jack London Square
Z Hotel Jack London Square is located in Oakland, just 7 miles from San Francisco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 5 miles from Z Hotel Jack London Square, and Half Moon Bay is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 6 miles from Z Hotel Jack London Square.
- The friendly honest staff location the way the staff really did everything they could to make your stay enjoyable
- I stay here regularly and am consistently delighted with the staff’s attentiveness tonany request.
- The beds were nice. Hotel is more like a motel layout. Smaller hotel. Very basic overall. Staff was friendly. Heater in room worked well. Fairly quiet. Street parking is easy. Would be great in summer when you can use pool.
- The staff really make the effort to be sure my needs are met.
- The beds were very comfortable. Location was close to Jack London square.
Four Points by Sheraton – San Francisco Bay Bridge
Located 4 miles away from Downtown Oakland and the Oakland Convention Center, this 100% non-smoking Emeryville hotel offers free WiFi. An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are located on site. Oakland International Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away.A seating area with flat-screen TV is featured in each room at Four Points by Sheraton – San Francisco Bay Bridge. A coffee machine is provided. A microwave and small fridge are available on request.On-site at Four Points by Sheraton – San Francisco Bay Bridge, Café Four offers a breakfast that includes a variety of à la carte options, including breakfast sandwiches and espresso drinks. The dinner menu offers personalized burgers and salads, signature soups, sandwiches, wraps, and small bites in a casual atmosphere. The Lobby Lounge offers a café-style dinner and drinks Monday through Saturday.A fitness centre and business centre are located on site. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Four Points by Sheraton. Free guest parking is provided.The University of California Berkeley is 4 miles away. Oracle Arena and O. co Coliseum are 16 minutes’ drive away.
- The place was nice and clean, with a friendly staff.
- The bed was Deffinitly like a cloud! The room was beautiful as well as the view. We loved it!
- It was great, I had stayed in another hotel close for three days and to arrive at the Four Points, I was so happy. I will be back soon.
- Everything was clean and neat. There were enough towels and they are nice and thick. And I love the dispensers in the shower, they have everything right at your fingertips
- Location, location, location! Easy access to freeway and any point in the Bay Area, near shopping and restaurants. Staff, housekeeping were all completely accommodating.
The Washington Inn
In downtown Oakland East Bay and close to several area interstates, this historic inn offers a variety of complimentary amenities and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding areas.The Washington Inn places guests only minutes from many popular points of interest. Jack London Square, a variety of government buildings and the train station leading to downtown San Francisco are all in close proximity.Guests at the Washington can start the morning with a complimentary continental breakfast, browse the internet with free wireless access or enjoy dining at the on-site gourmet restaurant.
- Interesting room set up. Inexpensive. Some character.
- Continental breakfast with a nice array of options.
- The building is old fashioned but very well maintained. The room was large and comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Plenty of dining options in walking distance.
- Location was close to where I needed to be. Great coffee maker. Mostly quiet and decent cable.
- The hotel is clean and serviceable and the staff is professional. It is an older hotel and the lobby has personality (and a bar). The location on 10th and Broadway puts guests in the heart of downtown, with easy access to Old Oakland, Jack London Square, Chinatown, and Uptown. If you prioritize location and affordability with history and character, this is a solid choice.
Courtyard Oakland Emeryville
This hotel is on the east end of the Bay Bridge, only 15 minutes from downtown San Francisco. It features a gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Courtyard Oakland Emeryville provides soundproof rooms with cable TV, a sitting area, and a work desk.Courtyard Oakland Emeryville hosts an on-site restaurant specializing in American cuisine. The facility also includes a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. Mail and laundry services are available.Oakland International Airport is a 20 minute drive from the Oakland Emeryville Courtyard. The Berkley Sauna is only 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Perfectly located to our class venue. Well informed staff as to farmers’ markets in the area, good places to eat and overall knowledge of the area. If you are Catholic, go to mass at St Columba!!!
- We came in A 40ft Rv the Manger was excellent with letting us know where to park it.
- We liked the cleanliness, friendliness of the staff, comfy bed and pillows, quiet room and size, location and the oatmeal breakfast! Coffee great too! Bay Street mall was across the street- open- air area that was launched very!
- Location was good near lots of restaurants and near Bay street. Beds were comfortable and the view was beautiful
- They did not hold my room, and it was prepaid, now I have to deal with accounting to get credit back
Courtyard Oakland Downtown
In downtown Oakland, California, this hotel is 15 minutes from the Oakland Zoo and 20 minutes from San Francisco. It features free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms.A work desk and sitting area furnish the rooms of Courtyard Oakland Downtown. They come equipped with cable TV and a coffee maker.The facilities at this Oakland hotel include an outdoor swimming pool and gym. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. Safes are provided at the front desk.Oakland International Airport and downtown Berkeley are both 15 minutes from Oakland Downtown Courtyard.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. We were so close to the Paramount Theater and restaurants in the area
- Very comfortable room, spacious, quiet and spotlessly clean.
- The staff was awesome, the room clean and comfortable. We also liked the location.
- Cool room, decorated in a mid century mod kind of way. Very clean, new tile in bathroom.
- The restaurant there was really good. Recommend the chicken spinach flatbread. Infused water in lobby was good. People were friendly
Top Hotels In West Oakland California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Oakland California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Oakland California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Oakland California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!