10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Linn Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
West Linn Oregon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Linn Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Linn Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Linn Oregon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Linn Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Linn Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Linn Oregon:
Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel
Located off Highway 205, this hotel boasts an on-site bar and restaurant and an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. All guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi. Portland International Airport is 18 miles away.A cable TV, a microwave, a refrigerator and a work desk are offered in the pet-friendly rooms at the Best Western Plus Rivershore Hotel. The temperature-controlled rooms also offer tea and coffee-making facilities and select rooms feature river views.At the Rivershore Best Western Plus guests can dine on American cuisine for lunch and dinner at the Rivershore Bar & Grill and enjoy the late-night cocktail lounge which offers video poker machines and karaoke.A business centre and a fitness centre are featured on-site at the hotel. Laundry facilities are available as well as a 24-hour reception.Clackamette Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Oregon City Shopping Center is 2 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent customer service. Very friendly staff and a quiet comfortable room. Would stay again.
- There was a mix up on my room reservation, but the employee at the desk quickly remedied the situation.
Housekeeping staff excellent, the view from the room dellghtful.
Breakfast service and food very good.
- Good dinner (grilled prawns) and a nice quiet building.
- Standard but comfortable rooms with nice view of the Willamette river. The $7 per person coupon for breakfast in the adjoining restaurant was handy. Would stay there again.
Holiday Inn Express Portland SE – Clackamas Area
Featuring a fitness center, the Holiday Inn Express Portland SE – Clackamas Area provides guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is included.A cable TV is included in all guest rooms at this Holiday Inn Express. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided. Some rooms feature a balcony.At Clackamas Area Holiday Inn Express Portland SE, guests can enjoy a 24-hour front desk. Other features include a business center and laundry facilities. Free parking is available.The Portland Airport is 14 miles away. Various restaurants and bars are within just over half a mile of the property.
- Love the saltwater pool. Good breakfast. Clean and well maintained. The definitely stay there again.
- Bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good with hard boiled eggs, yogurt, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, cereal, juices, and coffee.
- Good selection at breakfast and the “breakfast lady” was very nice! There was a reception in the dining area with wines, beer, salad, sodas, etc., which was free with the coupons that we received at check-in.
- The breakfast was actually pretty good for a hotel.
- The check in desk staff were very friendly when we arrived. The room was very large.
Clackamas Inn and Suites
One of our best sellers in Clackamas! This Clackamas hotel offers classically furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an outdoor pool and is within 1 miles of the Oregon Military Museum.Offering a simple design, all spacious rooms at the Clackamas Inn and Suites include a seating area and work desk. A refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker are provided in every room.This hotel offers a daily breakfast and laundry facilities are on site. The hotel staff is available around the clock at the 24-hour front desk.The Inn Clackamas is just a 6-minute drive from Sah-Ha-Lee Golf Course and the Portland International Airport is 14.6 miles away.
- The beds were very comfy and the rooms quiet (given we were traveling with a high school robotics team – and I checked with other guests. No one heard them!) The breakfast room was small but additional room was provided on a different floor. It was great that they offer breakfast until 10am! The hotel is central to restaurants, grocery store, and a small strip mall.
- Free breakfast with many good options and available for several a.m. hours. The bed was super comfy. The room was quiet all night so slept well.
- Got the room with the jacuzzi tub and it was very spacious.
- The room was very clean; really excellent job done by housekeeping. The bed was super comfy (except for a couple of the foam pillows had gone lumpy). Great Wifi.
- Even though the hotel is next to a main road, from inside the hotel room I can’t here any car sound which I liked.
Comfort Suites Clackamas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Clackamas offers accommodations in Clackamas, just 9 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.Vancouver is 16 miles from Comfort Suites Clackamas, and Aloha is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 12 miles from Comfort Suites Clackamas.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good. Eggs were cooked just right. Coffee was nice and hot. Dinning room was very clean and everything in its place.
- Bed was super comfortable. Maids were very nice. The whole staff was very kind and helpful.
Nice bed & pillows!
Fridge & microwave in room
- Breakfast was great! Eggs cooked perfectly, bacon crispy, nice dining area, clean and comfortable!
- It was close to shopping. It looks very nice and clean. The breakfast was very good.
Hampton Inn – Portland/Clackamas
Located in Clackamas, 9 miles from Portland, Hampton Inn – Portland/Clackamas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 16 miles from Hampton Inn Clackamas, and Aloha is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 12 miles from Hampton Inn – Portland/Clackamas.
- The space in therooms were used efficiently. The in room coffee was pretty good as well
- The light and fan in the small bathroom blew a breaker the second night.
- The beds we’re very comfortable and the breakfast was great. They had something new every day Waffles every day and biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs even though it sits right behind the Denny’s in Clackamas
- The breakfast was nice. Made for a great start to the morning.
Breakfast amazing eggs bacon and waffles perfect. The staff kept the breakfast stocked and very clean.
The staff was amazing the room was very clean and comfortable. We would stay again. Good value. Thank you
One of our best sellers in Lake Oswego! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Lakeshore Inn is located in Lake Oswego in the region of Oregon, just 7 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vancouver is 15 miles from Lakeshore Inn, and Aloha is 11 miles away. Portland International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- they said pet friendly and they weren’t kidding!! there was a doggie basket in the room with sheets to cover the furniture so the pup could jump up, dog bowls, a poop pick up bag and a couple treats, and a towel to dry off with, just for the dog!! the sheets on the bed were super soft and comfortable the breakfast was simple but adequate. We would recommend Lakeshore Inn and we will stay there again! Love the kitchenette!!
- The night staff was very informative about a place to eat dinner that was close.
- View of the lake, free parking, easy walk to town, reasonable prices.
- The location is the reason to stay here plus it is reasonably priced for the area.
- Front desk personal where friendly, gave great recommendation for the breakfast.
Monarch Hotel & Conference Center
Located in Clackamas, 8 miles from Portland, Monarch Hotel & Conference Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Vancouver is 15 miles from Monarch Hotel, and Aloha is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 11 miles from Monarch Hotel & Conference Center.
- Spacious and clean rooms, good location and plenty of parking. Nice and consistent room temperature.
- loved the shuttle service to and from the mall.Couldn’t have had a more enjoyable tim
- Clean and very convenient location. Parking was awesome! Staff was friendly and accommodating.
- Comfortable bed, delicious breakfast at Sam’s. Helpful staff
- The staff was friendly, patient and helpful not only at the front desk but in the bar as well.
Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Courtyard Portland Southeast offers an indoor pool, fitness center and a full-service restaurant on site. It is minutes from the Clackamas Town Center shopping mall and Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course.All guest rooms feature free high-speed internet, pay movies and video games. Each includes a full-size iron with ironing board, hairdryer and a coffee maker.Open for breakfast and dinner, The Bistro serves healthy food including pasta, seafood and a variety of salads and sandwiches. Cocktails can be enjoyed in the evening.Guests can relax in the whirlpool or work out at the fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Skiing and snowboarding are available on the nearby Mount Hood.Courtyard Portland Southeast is located close to the Clackamas Town Center Mall, North Clackamas Aquatic Park, and End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center. The Portland Airport is 13 miles away.
- Convenient to food and shopping if u forget something. Close to 205.
- Big rooms, great bed, great dinner great bartender
Stayed here as overflow for Thanksgiving guests so location was perfect. And also near mall w/o congestion.
Pet friendly and able to take walks in adjacent neighborhood.
Friendly and helpful reception
Clean and bright lobby and rooms
- Clean clean clean. Friendly staff , bed was soft easy to fall asleep in.
- The pillows are great and the bed is very comfortable!
Clarion Inn & Suites
This Clackamas hotel features spacious rooms with cable TV. Portland International Airport is less than 13 miles away.Featuring a simple design, all rooms at the Clarion Inn & Suites include a seating area and a coffee maker.Guests can relax in the sauna or enjoy the fitness room. A business center is available on site.The Clarion Inn & Suites offers a continental breakfast each morning.Shopping at Clackamas Town Center Mall is 3.1 miles from the hotel and the Sah-Hah-Lee Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is 14 miles from the hotel.
I liked the bed. Attractive room. The location close to Max train station and Clackamas Mall was convenient. All my interactions with staff were positive.
I have no idea what Genius perks are.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. Kate you were awesome.
- Breakfast had variety and was ready early for me before i went about my early day
- Staff was aweful. Booking.com aweful. Never will I use your services again!!
- Hotel under construction. Got me dirty with drywall. Owner/manager was rude. After checkout I was charged an extra $163.44 for some unknown reason. I spoke with someone and she was very rude but the next day I called again and spoke with lii?? And she was very very nice and figured it out. But I’m still waiting for my money to go back in my account. Probably will not stay here again!!
- I liked the bed. Attractive room. The location close to Max train station and Clackamas Mall was convenient. All my interactions with staff were positive.
Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard
Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard offers pet-friendly accommodations in Tigard.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portland is 10 miles from Motel 6 Portland South, and Vancouver is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Airport, 16 miles from Motel 6 Portland South – Lake Oswego – Tigard.
- The guy at the front desk during check in was extremely nice. Normally you get treated as if they could careless but this guy was welcoming and helpful. The rooms weren’t dirty and gross either.
- Extremely friendly and accommodating staff. Check in and out was a breeze.
- It was clean and quiet in the last room and the bed was awesome.
- Right next to the freeway. Wifi was working properly.
- Location is good and easy to access. Staff is friendly and flexible, they gave us free WIFI since they mixed up with the room
Top Hotels In West Linn Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Linn Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Linn Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Linn Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!