10 Best Hotels To Stay In West Kelowna British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
West Kelowna British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in West Kelowna British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in West Kelowna British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in West Kelowna British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In West Kelowna British Columbia:
Best Western PLUS Wine Country Hotel & Suites
One of our top picks in West Kelowna.Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Best Western PLUS Wine Country Hotel & Suites is located in West Kelowna.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.Ski equipment is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Kelowna is 6 miles from PLUS Wine Country Hotel, and Summerland is 17 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- we thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to a Best Western hotel, will definately be back. first class all round.
- The breakfast selection was excellent! Everything was fresh.
- Clean spacious room. Good complimentary breakfast.
- Great rooms,.fantastic breakfast, clean, comfortable and easily accessible. Bathroom had a full granite bathtub surround and was new and modern.
Staff were friendly , helpful & proffessional .
We felt very welcome .
The breakfast offered a great variety of fresh foods and good variety of choices . I have dietary restrictions but was pleasantly surprized with gluten free options !
Super 8 West Kelowna
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Super 8 West Kelowna is located in West Kelowna, just 4.3 miles from Kelowna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Summerland is 19 miles from Super 8 West Kelowna, and Big White is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 11 miles from Super 8 West Kelowna.
- Continental Breakfast, Great selection. Staff friendly
- The room was fine ,bed was comfy but again no fridge . Not impressed with what we paid for a room
Wheelchair Accessible Room – Shower chair already in bathroom
Toilet- extra high (can be good or bad depending on needs)
Light Switches – extra low
Closet Hanging Spot – wheelchair height! First like it I’ve seen
- Super 8 was easy to find and close to our destination.
- The staff for very friendly and very caring for what we needed The first room we were in his filthy removed to another room which was much better but her first night stay was terrible
Holiday Inn West Kelowna
Holiday Inn West Kelowna is located in West Kelowna, just 7 miles from Kelowna. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Summerland is 16 miles from Holiday Inn West Kelowna, and Penticton is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 14 miles from Holiday Inn West Kelowna.
- This hotel had the most comfy beds we experienced the whole time we traveled in Canada. They were devine. The hotel itself was perfect for our needs and it had a lovely restaurant attached we we had dinner and the included breakfast was also one of the best we experienced. Staff here were very polite and helpful.
- Wasnt offered comolimentary breakfast and for 200/ night that would havr been good. The dinnervay the resyaraunt was horrible. Prob dont want the breakfast anyways
- the beds were very comfy, and was pleased to be on the ground floor. Thankful for the great care of the front desk upon arrival.
- It was perfect as we only needed a place to sleep. The view from our room was a parking lot. All else was excellent.
- The room was clean, the staff were very friendly. The location was good.
Kelowna Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Kelowna.Located in the Downtown Kelowna neighborhood in Kelowna, 28 miles from Vernon, Kelowna Inn & Suites features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Summerland is 21 miles from Kelowna Inn & Suites, and Big White is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly. The kitchenette in our room was great for travelling with our two toddlers. Fridge for bottles, and microwave for heating up lunch. The free breakfast was excellent!
- Very spacious and clean room, friendly staff. Close location to downtown Kelowna
- Convenient to downtown, modern and clean interior, comfortable beds.
- The rooms were emaculate, the breakfast was good and the pool spotless.
- Good location. Great staff. Everything you need for a good nights sleep while on the road.
Royal Anne Hotel
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This Kelowna hotel, located in the center of downtown, is a 10-minute walk to City Park. The hotel features a gym with 2 saunas, a wine shop and continental breakfast.Hotel Royal Anne guest rooms are equipped with cable TV, a coffee maker and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hair dryer and deluxe bathroom amenities.Guests can dine at O’Flannigan’s Irish Pub which serves a wide variety of sandwiches and entrees. The Royal Anne Hotel also offers free Wi-Fi and business services.The Royal Anne Hotel is just 2 blocks from the Grand Okanagan Conference Centre and Lake City Casino. Prospera Place entertainment venue is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Comfortable beds, quality bedding, good breakfast with variety of healthy options, great location to lake and restaurants.
- Nice variety for continental breakfast. 3rd floor room was quiet and a nice view. It is a historical hotel and within walking distance of lake and centrally located to downtown.
- Location is superb. It is 100m to the waterfront and close to a plethora of restaurants. I loved the room with a view. I liked the furnishings in the room, including the painted feature wall, historical photographs, the heavy curtains, and the elegant lamps. Felt very comfortable. I wasn’t expecting much from breakfast based on previous reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. Staff were very friendly and accommodating by organising a late checkout and transport to the bus station.
- Just great all the way around , met or exceeded my expectations.
- Friendly staff, clean up to date rooms and amenities
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Siesta Suites is located in Kelowna in the region of British Columbia, just 30 miles from Vernon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Summerland is 20 miles from Siesta Suites, and Big White is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Super clean and quiet. Off the road a little so feels secure. Online registration was super easy to manage and I liked that there was choice of Visa or Paypal. Desk staff was super nice!
- Very quiet and clean. Bed are very comfy and the pool was very clean and nice to swim in. There is a Urban Fare store directly across the street that has a restaurant with great food with great prices. The placement of the Motel makes it easy to get to anywhere you are looking to go…….we loved our stay.
- Place was clean throughout. The kitchen was well stocked.
- The Staff are wonderful, the location is amazing. The rooms were super clean and the price is great. Thanks Siesta Suites! We had a great stay.
- Their Location is SO close to everything. There is an Urban Fare and a Save on foods in walking distance. The rooms were so quiet, the indoor pool was deeper than expected (which I like) and the dry sauna after a swim was so relaxing.
Accent Inns Kelowna
Accent Inns Kelowna offers accommodations in Kelowna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Vernon is 28 miles from Accent Inns Kelowna, and Summerland is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- It was the smallest bathroom with the smallest toilet we have ever experienced.
- Comfortable accommodation with plenty of space. Simply equipped with everything you need. Located a 20 minute walk from Downtown and the Waterfront. Easy access to the airport and the option to book airport transfers through reception with Let’s go travel. Friendly and personable staff and an enjoyable continental breakfast.
- There was complimentary breakfast at the hotel & it was close to the city centre.
- The bed was really comfortable and that was really important. We were staying on the main floor and even there it was quite quiet.
- Staff helpful, good value and breakfast had variety
Recreation Inn and Suites
Located in the Downtown Kelowna neighborhood in Kelowna, 28 miles from Vernon, Recreation Inn and Suites features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is featured.There is luggage storage space at the property.Summerland is 22 miles from Recreation Inn and Suites, and Big White is 26 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was clean and well placed and the staff were great
- The bed was comfortable and room was warm. The room was a bit smaller than some other hotels, but comfortable for up to 2 people.
- I’ve stayed here before but not in this room….I like this place …it’s cheap and clean and the beds were ok before but this bed needs to be replaced
- Bed very comfortable and bed & bathroom linens clean & crisp. Peaceful & we had a good sleep. Easy access for our pet. Would definitely book again.
- You get a good deal for the price. Clean rooms, good location, decent wifi. The free breakfast is sort of sparse, but free is free.
Okanagan Seasons Resort
One of our best sellers in Kelowna! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Okanagan Seasons Resort offers accommodations in Kelowna, just 27 miles from Vernon. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and bike rental is available. Summerland is 23 miles from Okanagan Seasons Resort, and Big White is 25 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Courtyard is a great feature even in the winter and pools both indoor and outdoor are great.
- Me and my partner came to the Okanagan Seasons Resort because we were searching for apartments and we had a great stay. The staff were relatively kind and helpful. Free breakfast with our stay exceeded my expectations. We booked a few months in advance so the price was very reasonable.
- Friendly staff and great location – handy to have breakfast included.
- Overall good property and stay. Spacious room and adequate lighting. Clean, but floors and paint job require attention. Check in person very helpful. Check out person OK, but I had to request a receipt. Few words. Nice to park outside door. Quiet despite proximity to two provincial highways.
- The “resort” is basically a big, spread-out motel. My wife and I briefly talked about spending more on a higher end place next time, but we found the room clean, the bed comfortable, the location good and the value good. We’d stay there again.
Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This hotel in Kelowna, British Columbia is across the street from the Orchard Park Mall. The Sandman Hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and on-site dining options.Sandman Hotel & Suites Kelowna is near a bus depot for easy area travel. The Kelowna Golf and Country Course the Mission Creek Regional Park are also nearby.Guest rooms at the Kelowna Sandman Hotel feature coffee makers and cable TV. Guests can use the hotel’s fitness center. A 24-hour Denny’s restaurant and a lounge are also on-site.
- Friendly staff. Price Great hot water. Pillows are wonderful
- The tower suite was a welcome upgrade, home away from home. Location had good access to all facilities.
- Close to shopping. Finished my Christmas shopping. Stayed in Kelowna because of a very early outgoing flight the next day.
- The bed was very comfortable anf the pool was nice and warm
- The hotel accommodated us by letting us check in at 12.
Top Hotels In West Kelowna British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in West Kelowna British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in West Kelowna British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!